PDA

View Full Version : Stag / Bachelor night

PuNkDeViL
24-08-2013, 01:32 AM
I am organizing a bachelor night for a friend and will like to gather ideas about it. So perhaps if u have any fun idea to share ? :D

justdifferent
24-08-2013, 02:17 AM
yeah a lot of fun ideas. but first, what is your budget?

WOOHOO
24-08-2013, 10:29 AM
I am organizing a bachelor night for a friend and will like to gather ideas about it. So perhaps if u have any fun idea to share ? :D

how are you what kinda party you want??? and like bro above said whats the budget thats most important

PuNkDeViL
24-08-2013, 12:56 PM
well... i am looking at $1000.. there will be total 7-8 people including the groom. Any recommendation ??

WOOHOO
24-08-2013, 01:01 PM
well... i am looking at $1000.. there will be total 7-8 people including the groom. Any recommendation ??

raise the budget and all go enjoy GB session LOL :p

1k for so many pax kinda hard leh in SG nowadays

PuNkDeViL
24-08-2013, 01:01 PM
how are you what kinda party you want??? and like bro above said whats the budget thats most important

How are you ?? I am good !! .... been very busy :(

Hahaha...fun and naughty party for the groom.... want to let him enjoy before getting married

WOOHOO
24-08-2013, 01:03 PM
How are you ?? I am good !! .... been very busy :(

Hahaha...fun and naughty party for the groom.... want to let him enjoy before getting married

being busy in sg is good nowadays rather than not being busy :p

PuNkDeViL
24-08-2013, 01:03 PM

LoL... then how much are we talking about for GB session ???

PuNkDeViL
24-08-2013, 01:04 PM
being busy in sg is good nowadays rather than not being busy :p

ya that true.. but then sometime i felt i getting more and more no life.... u know just work and work and work :(

WOOHOO
24-08-2013, 01:05 PM
LoL... then how much are we talking about for GB session ???

you can PM benong or pingpongpa for details work something out LOL

WOOHOO
24-08-2013, 01:06 PM
ya that true.. but then sometime i felt i getting more and more no life.... u know just work and work and work :(

must know how to chill and destress whenever you can

all work and no play makes punkdevil a boring man!!!!!! kekekeke :p

PuNkDeViL
24-08-2013, 01:13 PM
must know how to chill and destress whenever you can

all work and no play makes punkdevil a boring man!!!!!! kekekeke :p

lol... eating and drinking is my form of destressing.... do u all organize any makan session????

WOOHOO
24-08-2013, 01:15 PM
lol... eating and drinking is my form of destressing.... do u all organize any makan session????

you all is who??? lol

PuNkDeViL
24-08-2013, 01:22 PM
you all is who??? lol

LoL... you , PPGirl, Benong1975, Cuntworth, curiouslala ..... etcc , those usual people in this forum ... who like to hijack people thread and talk abt other things... hehe although is a bit rude... but is fun man :p

ah rat
24-08-2013, 01:25 PM
Sis WOOHOO,rape his friend :p :D

WOOHOO
24-08-2013, 01:26 PM
LoL... you , PPGirl, Benong1975, Cuntworth, curiouslala ..... etcc , those usual people in this forum ... who like to hijack people thread and talk abt other things... hehe although is a bit rude... but is fun man :p

i have meh? LOL me where hijack de

PuNkDeViL
24-08-2013, 01:28 PM
Sis WOOHOO,rape his friend :p :D

hahaha...no way ! Sis WOOHOO is mine :p

ah rat
24-08-2013, 01:29 PM
hahaha...no way ! Sis WOOHOO is mine :p

Alamak She kana BOOK :D

PuNkDeViL
24-08-2013, 01:33 PM

lol...she is unbookable

PuNkDeViL
24-08-2013, 01:34 PM
i have meh? LOL me where hijack de

must slowly dig out all the thread....:rolleyes:

PuNkDeViL
24-08-2013, 01:41 PM
alamak... Sis WOOHOO ignore me already >_<

WOOHOO
24-08-2013, 01:45 PM
alamak... Sis WOOHOO ignore me already >_<

lol achive liao la :p

WOOHOO
24-08-2013, 01:46 PM

ah rat ah mai say BOOK leh so nan ting

PuNkDeViL
24-08-2013, 01:53 PM
ah rat ah mai say BOOK leh so nan ting

yaa haha... she cannot be Book !!

PPGirl
24-08-2013, 02:08 PM
LoL... you , PPGirl, Cuntworth, curiouslala ..... etcc , those usual people in this forum ... who like to hijack people thread and talk abt other things... hehe although is a bit rude... but is fun man :p

Wow didnt know my nick is mentioned here
but without ppl hijack, the thread is like a dead thread buried to the bottom :D
so can hijack ur thread? lol

here alot outings, u are free to join any ;)
makan, ktv pub, movies, etc

PuNkDeViL
24-08-2013, 02:17 PM
Wow didnt know my nick is mentioned here
but without ppl hijack, the thread is like a dead thread buried to the bottom :D
so can hijack ur thread? lol

here alot outings, u are free to join any ;)
makan, ktv pub, movies, etc

hahaha.... sure why not ! feel free to haijack... hehe i prefer makan and drinking any outing today ?!?!

PPGirl
24-08-2013, 02:20 PM
hahaha.... sure why not ! feel free to haijack... hehe i prefer makan and drinking any outing today ?!?!

Hmmm today have 1 thai disco outing.. u may wish to go to the thread for more info ;)
http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showpost.php?p=9565215&postcount=143

Benong1975
24-08-2013, 02:33 PM
LoL... you , Benong1975, Cuntworth, curiouslala ..... etcc , those usual people in this forum ... who like to hijack people thread and talk abt other things... hehe although is a bit rude... but is fun man :p

bro,dun anyhow say hor,wait i call sis woohoo dun hew u hor

PuNkDeViL
24-08-2013, 02:44 PM
bro,dun anyhow say hor,wait i call sis woohoo dun hew u hor

LoL... she is not that bad :p

justdifferent
24-08-2013, 02:50 PM

1k for 8 people works out to be 125 per pax. that's not really enough to do much. in fact, you can't even get a sofa table in a decent club with 1k.

not trying to sound stuck up or anything, but it's a fact that things are expensive in our sunny little city. of course, there are always budget ways of going around things.. but you know what they say: you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

lets look at roughly what you might need to pay for

venue
alcohol & food
transport
models/strippers
misc costs

you're definitely going to need a venue here.. if one of the participants is willing and able to let out his place as the venue, that would chip off quite abit off the cost. preferably, a landed property because any sort of apartment would very likely mean you'd get complaints.. and that just ruins the night. if not, you'd probably want to get a large suite or service apartment.

any sort of party is going to need alcohol and food.. probably just canapés might be good, and alcohol. a budget way would be to get a friend who can cook well to help prepare the canapés, and get someone to bring in alcohol from duty free.

my idea of a bachelor's night involves more than 1 location.. therefore i mentioned transport. if you'd much prefer to stay at one place, or can get one of your friends to not drink until the last location, that would shave off cost.

lastly, and probably most importantly, you'd need women. hiring strippers/ models to drink, party and have fun with you will not be cheap.

if you wanna have a half decent bachelor party i'd say you need to fork out at least 3-5 grand for the night, depending on how you appropriate your money.

PuNkDeViL
24-08-2013, 02:57 PM
1k for 8 people works out to be 125 per pax. that's not really enough to do much. in fact, you can't even get a sofa table in a decent club with 1k.

not trying to sound stuck up or anything, but it's a fact that things are expensive in our sunny little city. of course, there are always budget ways of going around things.. but you know what they say: you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

lets look at roughly what you might need to pay for

venue
alcohol & food
transport
models/strippers
misc costs

you're definitely going to need a venue here.. if one of the participants is willing and able to let out his place as the venue, that would chip off quite abit off the cost. preferably, a landed property because any sort of apartment would very likely mean you'd get complaints.. and that just ruins the night. if not, you'd probably want to get a large suite or service apartment.

any sort of party is going to need alcohol and food.. probably just canapés might be good, and alcohol. a budget way would be to get a friend who can cook well to help prepare the canapés, and get someone to bring in alcohol from duty free.

my idea of a bachelor's night involves more than 1 location.. therefore i mentioned transport. if you'd much prefer to stay at one place, or can get one of your friends to not drink until the last location, that would shave off cost.

lastly, and probably most importantly, you'd need women. hiring strippers/ models to drink, party and have fun with you will not be cheap.

if you wanna have a half decent bachelor party i'd say you need to fork out at least 3-5 grand for the night, depending on how you appropriate your money.

hehe nice ... definitely will take note ! this is my first time organizing such party so therefore will need to get some feedback.. ya and it seems like I will need to up my budget :D

WOOHOO
24-08-2013, 02:59 PM
LoL... she is not that bad :p

I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! :p

PuNkDeViL
24-08-2013, 03:03 PM
I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! :p

haha really ??? i like bad girl 女人不坏, 男人不爱 !! :p

Benong1975
24-08-2013, 03:20 PM
TS,u pass 2.5k then everything i do for u...like gal,drink,food n place

PuNkDeViL
24-08-2013, 03:45 PM

oh.. PM me for more details !!

WOOHOO
24-08-2013, 04:07 PM

wheres my referral fees? :p

PuNkDeViL
24-08-2013, 06:19 PM
wheres my referral fees? :p

hhaha... ask him to treat u dinner:D

neil0103
19-09-2013, 04:45 AM
Hi i need destination ideas for bachelor party....budget is USD1000 per pax approx 5-6 pax....budget covers air travel, accommodation, food and "cash transactions" :P
Thanks in advance.

TaTTooBaBy
19-09-2013, 07:34 AM

Only can go places like thai disco to to drink lor ... very normal de lor ...

durianhead
19-09-2013, 07:43 AM
Only can go places like thai disco to to drink lor ... very normal de lor ...

Or only enough for you and sis HuHu perform strip dancing b4 the groom.($500each)

Lukasgoessteady
19-09-2013, 09:14 AM
You raise your budget to 3.5k I help you arrange vip bachelor night :p:p

TaTTooBaBy
20-09-2013, 04:40 PM
Or only enough for you and sis HuHu perform strip dancing b4 the groom.($500each)

Walao ... 500 so cheap ... pass ... lol