PDA

View Full Version : HC Girl is Your Neighbour

alangoh
26-06-2005, 12:05 PM
Not sure any bro out there having similar experience as me. Use to visit this HC at Balester and was served by this PDMM. Recently my neighbour rented out his room and so coincident that this PDMM is now my neighbour. So far met her once in the lift. Pretended not to know her is my CO is around. How? Still miss her massage and "special".

Amx 10
26-06-2005, 12:14 PM
Hahaha. Think you better dun play wif fire lor especially now she is rented your neighbour room to stay just beside you. Now is like planted a bomb beside you. Anytime can explode. Think she also may not recognise you inside the lift but play safe lor. Don't go back again. I believe there are many nice massager around Sg.

chickenzip
26-06-2005, 12:20 PM
What if she suddenly says "Ni Ji Shi Zai Lai arh...?"
And there are only you, your CEO and her in the lift..??? :p

fun4evergood
26-06-2005, 12:20 PM
Now is like planted a bomb beside you. Anytime can explode. .

Agreed.....better stay low than taking a risk of breaking up a family.... :cool:

tanner132
26-06-2005, 12:27 PM
Just play safe rather than take the risk.Don't ever go back to look for her. Not worth the risk taken. Family always comes first.

Just_Rock
26-06-2005, 08:32 PM
Better pretend you never met her HC or else thunder storm :eek:

asdfghjkl
26-06-2005, 08:36 PM
pls act blur.. ;)

stephenL
26-06-2005, 08:50 PM
Use your big head rather than your small head, time yourself such that you don't bump into her while waiting for lift, usually that don't happened as your time to go for work differ from hers.
Play safe.....

singexpat
26-06-2005, 09:37 PM
i can hear the theme song from "Mission Impossible".. :D

CyberRod
26-06-2005, 11:38 PM
I believe acting blur may not help... My philosophy is always prevention is better than cure... My 2 cents worth of advice...:

1. But first thing first, find out whether that she's still in the line ot not... For all you know, she left the line...

2. Flash a smile or indicate that you somewhat know her...

3. Tell her pretend she doesn't know you as OC is around...

Tata... You have just defused a time-bomb...

Some brothers may not agree with me but it's just my little opinion... Pls dun zap me, ya...? :)

guywonder
26-06-2005, 11:50 PM
i would suggest dun even talk or smile at her..
if not later she remember u and threathen/blackmail u ......

dc7176
26-06-2005, 11:50 PM
I believe acting blur may not help... My philosophy is always prevention is better than cure... My 2 cents worth of advice...:

1. But first thing first, find out whether that she's still in the line ot not... For all you know, she left the line...

2. Flash a smile or indicate that you somewhat know her...

3. Tell her pretend she doesn't know you as OC is around...

Tata... You have just defused a time-bomb...

Some brothers may not agree with me but it's just my little opinion... Pls dun zap me, ya...? :)

if u acknowledge her, wat happen if she turns back n balckmail u???

tink act blur n dun find her anymore still the best solution!!

dc7176
26-06-2005, 11:52 PM
i would suggest dun even talk or smile at her..
if not later she remember u and threathen/blackmail u ......

haha same timing n same idea :D

hornyjer
27-06-2005, 12:01 AM
maybe she's there to stalk you? She knew where u stay and rent a room next to yours.. haha..

Cyberfriend
27-06-2005, 01:37 AM
Act blur and try to avoid her. For all you know, she might be also trying to avoid you because she may not want others to know that she is in that line.

Cheers :)

spermmann2003
27-06-2005, 12:10 PM
Ya... act blur and all avoiding action is recommended. Just pray your wife dont become chatty and become buddies with her.

Good luck!

Ah Dez
27-06-2005, 02:35 PM
nothing new... when i was in thailand... all the houses around me.. are all own by prositutes...

so every morning, around 11am.. u see all of them , 1 by 1 go to work!

singexpat
27-06-2005, 02:48 PM
nothing new... when i was in thailand... all the houses around me.. are all own by prositutes...

definitely wun get "hungry" at night.. :D

yanki
27-06-2005, 02:49 PM

wah then they got look at u with the cfm look?

haha

Ah Dez
27-06-2005, 02:53 PM
wah then they got look at u with the cfm look?

haha

In thailand... working in a brothel... ls like working in Mc donalds in Singapore....

so no diff..

sg_boytoy
27-06-2005, 06:33 PM

Bro Ah Dez, if got friendly neighbourly encounters must share leh :p