PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in toilet

ikariamsg
21-08-2013, 03:45 PM
Hi,

Anyone tried to fuck in toilet? And how's the feeling? Who was beaten by big guy alike this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doqbw5XXfo4

this so funny :D

dmtpl
21-08-2013, 06:51 PM
i have fucked women in airplane and normal toilets.
Hotel with disco's/clubs have the best toilets and the cleanest ones.
Doing it in a toilet is only for instant relief.
Mostly by younger men who cannot get enough of the women they are with or just too horny at that moment. Problem is you cannot show your pattern and i dont think the girl is comfortable. But its thrilling and fun.

pl666
21-08-2013, 09:24 PM
i have fucked women in airplane and normal toilets.
Hotel with disco's/clubs have the best toilets and the cleanest ones.
Doing it in a toilet is only for instant relief.
Mostly by younger men who cannot get enough of the women they are with or just too horny at that moment. Problem is you cannot show your pattern and i dont think the girl is comfortable. But its thrilling and fun.

Yeah. It is definitely thrilling. Only thing is it is literaly a fast game. No time for different positions. Personally, doggy position is the most hassle-free inside toilets!

NRider
22-08-2013, 02:40 AM
Been there done it, enjoy the thrills Though "working in a confined" space.

Bigthorn
22-08-2013, 08:52 AM
Yes, I have fucked in the toilet before. Really thrilling especially during working hours. Knowing that your colleagues are still working and not too far away. I used to sneak in to my office's Executive Toilet (which is extremely clean since it is basically only used by my Ang Moh boss) with my Ang Moh boss' PA for quickies. Really exciting. Like bro pl666 said, doggy position is the only comfortable position to fuck in the toilet considering the space. But for me, it was all about the thrill. ;)

starbuck
22-08-2013, 08:58 AM
Was working late in my office once, sweet talk to one of my MILF colleague and we headed to the toliet for a quickie. We went to one of the cubicle in the Gent. She blow for me and we do lotus position. After that we washed up and go back to work. Thrill and fun :D

alexgg
22-08-2013, 10:14 AM
I also many times fuck at one of d tampines shopping mall toilet wif 1 of staff working in d foodcourt over there... very thrilling...

lyulka
23-08-2013, 09:03 PM
Hehe. Mine is abit ridiculous.

Going to book in for ICT. I am horny. Wife is horny but she is having period.
So we both do it in toilet so that the bed or sofa will not be dirty.

nothing fancyful.

PeaceWithin
24-08-2013, 12:27 AM
Certainly brings back memories... lol...

sanig
24-08-2013, 06:22 AM
Did it a few times in train in UK...added thrill is the train motion..also to sneak in and out with carriage with people by the toilet...was just good thrill