PDA

View Full Version : so tonychat has one more reason to be vegan, diets high in animal protein cause more

Sammyboy RSS Feed
20-08-2013, 09:50 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

parasites.

This is a vid of some bodybuilder having many worms removed from his colon. It mentioned he ate lots of protein the form of animal meat, eggs etc. If you are bulking aka growing more lean body mass you tend to consume more proteins and calories overall.

What this argument doesn't factor in is the fact that you need to ingest these worm eggs before they can get into your intestinal tract they don't just magically appear there but i suppose if you ate less of a protein diet you wouldn't have them at all cos they would starve out due to lack of protein. I think cooking your food properly is fine the eggs if there are any should die out but who knows

Edit: Oh fuck my title isn't correct at all. If you consume food that is properly cooked you won't have problems but less protein kills off these parasites.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?160457-so-tonychat-has-one-more-reason-to-be-vegan-diets-high-in-animal-protein-cause-more&goto=newpost).