PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a young lady for fetish photography.

BMW69
19-08-2013, 05:12 PM
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a female who is willing to model for me. I have a fetish for schoolgirls who zaogeng in uniform and would pay to do do such a shoot. I am looking in the ballpark of S$100 per hour and the shoot will be 2 hours long. I'm not sure of the rates of such services here but to hire a young model outside for a lingerie shoot would cost around this much.

The shoot would take place at HDB staircases or at playgrounds etc and there will be 2 sets of local uniform which I will provide. All you need is a pair white school shoes (preferably not the converse kind) and a pretty face. I am willing to sign release forms and non-disclosure forms etc and will not share the pictures with anyone. You have my number if I share the pictures. Alternatively, you can just sue me.

You should be:
Young - not older than 24 years old
Good looking - Pretty/ cute face with long hair (long hair is a must)
Slim - BMI of ~19, should be able to wear S/ M clothes (required for the uniforms)

If you are not comfortable with revealing your forum ID or do not have an account here, you may send me an email at [email protected].

If you are applying, your email should include the following:
- Waist size

It'll be great if you can include full body pictures of yourself.

WithoutEuu
19-08-2013, 08:56 PM
I'm interested! In the photos.. Hahahaha!

BMW69
19-08-2013, 11:46 PM
I'm interested! In the photos.. Hahahaha!

Hahaha I'm interested! In the model... :P

bastardball
19-08-2013, 11:52 PM
:DI am interested......to take photos with you...or without you also can...as long got that pretty model.