PDA

View Full Version : fuck you, pap and fuck you dead!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
18-08-2013, 03:20 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

FT quota for jobs that we don’t want but no quota for jobs we want!
DMCA.com August 18th, 2013 | Author: Contributions
It’s way past time that someone writes about the tightening of the Dependency Ration Ceilings (DRC) set by the gahmen to reduce foreign workers.

Let’s put it very simply. Singaporeans, especially the young, by and large, do not want to work in retail and F&B. You can say what you like about the Singaporean work and I have a lot of my own views but that is a separate matter. They simply do not want to work in these 2 industries.

It is precisely due to this fact that the government exploits by raising the DRC and the foreign worker levies. The demand by retail and F&B operators are so inelastic, the gahmen knows that they have no choice but to pay up.

This is the same with the ERP (can you not take the ECP if you work in town and live in the East? Can you not take the CTE if you work in town and live in the north?), the COE (really, just use public transport when you have a few children, do sales, or travel a lot on the roads as part of your job?), HDB (er, who else can you buy your 1st and even subsequent properties from if not mainly the HDB?), cigarettes (the vigor our gahmen pursues and prosecutes illegal cigarette smugglers is breathtaking, compared to pursing the wrongly deaths of persons under their care, etc etc.

Where we have no choice, the gahmen knows they can profit by squeezing us.

Going back to the DRC for foreign workers, the gahmen is killing businesses and for all their purported love for them, the gahmen sure has a funny way of showing its love. Why not DRCs for E & S Passes? Because these are the jobs that Singaporeans do want and companies do have a choice about. If the gahmen tightens E & S Pass numbers via DRCs, companies can easily hire Singaporeans (all things being equal). But Singaporeans are not wanted by these companies, what with our NS commitments and their preference for expat FTs.

I am in F&B now and I realise one thing from selling premium food products. These ang moh expats generally have very little disposable incomes. What they spend their unjustified high pay on, I’m not sure. Maybe on holidays……… and a lot of them are basically 2nd or 3rd tier executives sent here to have a white-skinned compatriot to keep and eye on the natives.

Of course, there are exceptions but they are only that – exceptions.

Quick note about the OSC – please lah, all you academics and journalists out there, including all the grassroots leaders. Really, please lah. Really need to have the OSC to get our views meh? You mean all these years of complaining and the Reach Portal and Meet-The-People Sessions etc didn’t tell you anything meh?

But, I must really hand it to PAP. They will actually spend millions of dollars and get all their kakis (ministers and ordinary citizens alike) to wayang along.

If the PAP needs an OSC to understand the citizens over which they have ruled for decades, it just shows how lost, how out-of-touch they have become………. actually they know lah, just don’t care only lor and now is only forced to pretend they want to know only wat………

F**k you PAP……….. come to think of it, no I won’t f**k you. Dun wan to catch anything……..

John Chan

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?160269-fuck-you-pap-and-fuck-you-dead!&goto=newpost).