PDA

View Full Version : L16H49 WLs & its details

Pages : [1] 2 3

max_priest
17-08-2013, 01:32 PM
Since I don't see a thread on the subject house, I have decided to setup a thread for the sake of samsters who are not familar with this house WLs.

OKT Name - Ah Seng
Tel - 67449035
Room Decor & Condition - Clean, relatively spacious room & toilet facilities ... with a few wall and a ceiling mirrors in each room. I don't remember seeing any dentist sex chair in the rooms. Under their JV joint, W19 or their partner joint, W12, there is no dimmer or fanciful lightings in the rooms.

The following WLs are currently working in this house -

1) UK aka Yuki - Young, vivacious, notty, excellent interactive/PR skill and babelicious with solid Playboy Mag model physique and tits to boot ... My FR will follow after this post ...

2) Xiao Chun - Pleasant looker, slim, tall (1.65m), A cupper frontal assets and a commando WL.

3) Mei Xin - Prettily adorable, youngish, petite and slim. She is more towards passionate and slow kinda service.

4) Ke Ke - Pleasant looker, smiley, dainty, petite, slim, has smooth skin complexion and her frontal assets appeared to be at least B Cuppers ... Hopefully they are not enhanced by the fantastic pushup effect of today brassiere technology. :p This WL is not new and has been around sometime ...

5) Ding Dang - Quite chio, very petite, slim, has long tress and with big eyes ... She is another excellent service-provider.

6) Jiao Jiao (Retired) - Pretty, voluptuous and a commando WL.

7) Gao Qi - Has retired for good!

Enjoy,
MaXx

max_priest
17-08-2013, 01:40 PM
Va Va Vroom ... Heaven is really a Place on Earth with WL like her around ...

WL Name - UK aka Yuki
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 21 years young
Height - 1.66m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1649 (OKT Ah Seng)
Misc info - No prior experience in the sex trade. She used to be a Beauty Therapist back in China. Debuted about 3-4 months ago.

Looks - 7.6/10

She possesses big double eyelids eyes, well-developed girlish lips and medium height nose bridge. She has alittle high cheek bones, almost flawless facial complexion and long straight & black hair ... By GL150 cat standard, she is considered pretty ... She has similar demeanour & personality like Na Na @ 1803 ... Notty, carefree, vivacious, chatty, girlish, friendly and seductive ... In a nutshell, she is very sex-appealing and desirable to me ...

Bod - 8.0/10

OMG! She has fantastic looking bod! One of the better ones ... These days WL with such model-like bod is hard to come by in GL ... She is slim and yet has all the lethal cruves in the right parts of her anatomy ... She has fair and super smooth body complexion ... A sign of a youthful bod. She has a very faded tattoo on her upper left arm ... She has the bod I desire most ... Perky rear and well shaped pair of legs that most women would die for ... Am sure she would be a head turner if she dresses to kill ... And I can visualize that she would look damn good in a skimpy bikini with such Playboy Mag centrefold model-like bod. She turned me on another notch with her matching stylish bra and panty set. I appreciate women with fine taste in fashion.

Tits - 8.5/10

She has awesome looking C cupper frontal assets with pale pinkiest brown nipples ... They are gravity defying and yet tender to my touch. Again, these are a sign of youth ... Obviously I spent hell lotsa time moulding, kneading, caressing, sucking and licking this pair of priceless frontal assets.

Pre-shower Routine - 8.8/10

Fantabulous treatment rendered by her! I guess she is born a socialite & possesses the art of flirting ... She seemed to know what I desire ... We petted gradually from medium to very intense fore-play ... We were very into stimulating each other and engaged in hot passionate frenching without prompting from me at all ... We tore each other clothes off as we licked and caressed each other anatomies and alternately, we locked in embracement to french engagingly and passionately ... Woaf!

Shower Action - 8.0/10

She gave me a body2body soapy massage and followed by a sensous deep throated BBBJ ... We frenched deeply and passionately before we proceeded to towel-dry each other ... Shiokalicious!

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

She at first glided her tits, pussy and her upper torso along my back ... I can feel the warmness and shiok feeling of her pussy caressing my butts and tail-bone which is one of my sensitive zones ... She would also lick my neck and ears and simultaneously stroked by hair ... She gave me a brief body2body stimulation on my front before proceeded to lick and suck my neck, nipples, stomach, groin and inner thighs ... We would french each other spontaneously wherever the situation allowed and presented itself ... Double shiokalicious!

French Kiss - 8.8/10

Very engaging and spontaneous ... We were locked in hot embracement and frenched passionately like there was no tomorrow once the door closed behind, during pre-shower, in the shower, on the bed and finally before we parted ... I must say she drove me crazy! Her kisses were very addictive indeed! Triple shiokalicious!

AR - 7.8/10

I was kinda surprised that she could do such an excellent AR considering that she does not have prior experience in this trade ... She positioned me on fours ... She licked and rolled her tongue tip around my ass crack and a few cm inside my ass-hole with finesse ... She would caress my dick sensously whilst she ARed me to keep my dick awoke at all times ... :p At that instant, I felt blood beginning to rush to my heirloom in no time. Quadruple shiokalicious!

BBBJ - 8.0/10

She gave me a warm and moist deep-throated BBBJ with subtle used of hand action ... She would also lick and suck my scrotum and perineum as well as my penis shaft ... She gave me 3 rounds of solid BBBJ! Fantastic effort from her ... Suction pressure was quite optimum ... I was on heaven at that juncture. She would alternately move up to me to french me deeply without prompting ... Our tongue engaged each others effortlessly and seamlessly ... We also did a 69 in order for me to reciprocate her effort. I must say she has pretty looking pinkiest pussy ... with neatly- & well-trimmed pubic hair ... I sucked till her clit & vagina lips became red and bulged up ... Vagina fluid began to discharge at that instant ...

FJ - 8.8/10

To be honest, my session with UK was absolutely a blast ... Everything happened spontaneously and her approach was seductive and passionate ... We adopted several positions - Gal rodeo ride, doggy bonking (both squarting & standing), frontal assault (with me standing and she positioned on the edge of the mattress), scissor style and ultimately, I reached the moment of truth in missionary ... I have to say it was a well-connected coitus and I went back to have 2 sessions with her immediately after my first try ...

Attitude - 9.0/10

Awesome atittude ... She aimed to please ...

RTF - Do you need me to answer this question? ;)

Enjoy,
MaXx

max_priest
17-08-2013, 01:42 PM
Typo error ...

OKT Name - Ah Seng
Tel - 67449035
Room Decor & Condition - Clean, relatively spacious room & toilet facilities ... with a few wall and a ceiling mirrors in each room. I don't remember seeing any dentist sex chair in the rooms. Unlike their JV joint, W19 or their partner joint, W12, there is no dimmer or fanciful lightings in the rooms.

BronzeGod
17-08-2013, 03:46 PM
Great updates bro max! Sad to hear gaoqi is gone :(

Keke still around huh :)

Ryuden
17-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Typo error ...

OKT Name - Ah Seng
Tel - 67449035
Room Decor & Condition - Clean, relatively spacious room & toilet facilities ... with a few wall and a ceiling mirrors in each room. I don't remember seeing any dentist sex chair in the rooms. Unlike their JV joint, W19 or their partner joint, W12, there is no dimmer or fanciful lightings in the rooms. i preferred bright white light anyway! :D

Tseng
17-08-2013, 05:15 PM
My past FR on Ding Dang. Personally enjoyed her company but I haven rtf lately as I have others in mind.

Long overdued FR but better late than never. Noticed that this girl doesn't have any FRs so I should probably do her a favour considering she's been here a while and I RTF-ed her.

Walked into ooilong's place 1429 one day to browse his ipad. Saw a few SYTs but in the end settled for this cute SYT from 1649. He made the call while I went toilet first and got myself a drink. After 5 mins she arrived. Really indeed a SYT with sufficient boobs. She was full of friendly smiles which i find quite rare for first time visit in my opinion, they usually only open up inside the room. She grabbed my arms and walked up the stairs together. Once in the room, started to break ice. Hugged each other and cuddle a bit on the bed. Caressed her a bit and introduced ourselves. Shower was pretty standard, simple one with no bbbj. She's probably more of a bed person. After shower, continued to cuddle on the bed. Catbath is also quite simple and concentrate more on nipple licking. Reached down south to finger her, she allows! Frenching next! was a decent frenching though i had more passionate ones before nonetheless can't complain. She moves on to service my bro. Bbbj is quite good with decent suction and up down head movement. It's the kind that can accidentally cim though I never asked if she allows since I wasn't interested. Next to the actual action. Caps on and started in cowgirl first. Totally had a good time handling those sufficient B cup boobs, sucking on those tiny eraser light brown nipples. Missionary was pretty normal with the moans. Doggied her and her nice ass. The way she increased her moan was so arousing that I couldn't take it anyhow and went for it. Came in doggied a satisfied man.

Ding Dang
Homebase: 1649
Looks: 8/10 (cute SYT with long black hair)
body: 8/10 (short but slim, definitely sexy)
boobs: B with tiny light brown nipples
Foreplay: pretty long and accommodating
Fingering: allows
Frenching: allows
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 8/10
RTF: already did twice

She's not new but not sure why she doesn't have FRs. Don't think it's due to bad service because I had to wait for both my rtf sessions. Anyway above is based on my own experience.

slyer
18-08-2013, 08:32 PM
UK (L16 H49)

Experience in GL: 1 month plus
Misc Info: UK this name is simply very unique. She chosen this name so that customers can rmb her. I like this name UK.

Face: 7.2/10
(UK looks sexy, slutty and is very feminine looking. She has long silky black hair which smells nice. She is fair & her facial complexion is quite good. I noticed she puts on quite heavy makeup & elaborated fake eye lashes. I prefer her to put on light/nude makeup though. Her eyes are attractive & can electrify u. :D She has medium bridge nose & kissable lips. Overall I like her outlook. Somehow she looks like a sexy secretary/OL.)

Body: 7.8/10
(UK scored very high in this aspect. She has one of the nicest figure I ever savoured & seen in GL. She has curvy, hour glass shaped & well toned figure. No sight of tummy fats. Her skin is smooth & fair. When I saw her naked body, I immediately erected. Hehe. I noticed she has a faded tattoo on her left arm. Her figure is my ideal type of figure to bonk. She is quite tall too about 1.6+m. I also noticed she has nicely manicured & pedicured nails. Simply kinky.)

Boobs: 7.7/10
(UK has natural B+ cup boobs with quite big sized brown nipples. Her cup size complemented her toned figure very well. One of the nicest boobs I ever savoured & played with. Simply love to fondle, caress, suck, lick & squeeze her boobs.)

Foreplay: 7.1/10
(The moment we are in the room, UK seduced me & helped to undress me. Then she initiated to French me. Very nice foreplay. I like girls who initiated frenching.)

Bath: 7.5/10
(During the bath, I like the way she teased my dick with her ass & boobs. I enjoyed soapy rabba rabba with her hot body. The way she handled my manhood is so gentle til i can easily erected. To my surprise, she initiated to French me deeply during the bath. We had long passionate frenching in the bathroom with water spraying on our bodies. To end the bath, she squatted down & gave me a long deep throated BBBJ with many variations. Nearly cummed & quickly stopped her. She is very caring even helped to dry me with towel.)

Massage: 7.3/10
(Once I lied on the bed, she gave me a decent massage with oil. Her massage skills are surprisingly quite good. Her arm strength is great. Nearly zzzz during the massage as its very relaxing.)

Cat bath: 7.4/10
(UK used her boobs & body to rabba my body. When her breasts brushed against my body, the feeling is shiok & ticklish. With warm water in her mouth, she gave me a strong suction cat bath with pop pop sound from my ears to my legs. I felt her teeth brushed against my skin during the cat bath. During the cat bath, she used her fingers to tickle my balls & played with my man hood. Very arousing.)

AR: 7.6/10
(To my surprise, she gave me a good AR. She started off by licking my butt. Then she flicked her tongue along my ka chng hole while her hands were playing with my dick & balls. Then she inserted her tongue into my ka chng hole in & out. Simply heavenly. She alternated between AR & ball sucking constantly.)

Frenching: 8/10
(This babe scored A* in French.:D She took the initiative to French me the moment we are in the room. We had great long tongue fight. We spent most of the time frenching each other. Her frenching is quite aggressive. She sucked my tongue & softly bit my lips. Great oomph feel.)

Pussy painting: 7.5/10
(Very nice pinkish pussy UK has. Simply enjoyed painting her fresh oyster yummy. Nicely trimmed soft pussy hair too.)

BBBJ: 7.7/10
(UK BBBJ skills are good. She gave me strong suction deep throated BBBJ with lots of variations. She also flicked her tongue along my dick & on my dick head. During the BBBJ, her saliva keep dripping along my dick. I cannot control myself and eventually cummed my first shot in BBBJ.)

FJ: 7.9/10
(UK is simply horny, wild & slutty in bed. Her pussy is very tight. In missionary, we frenched deeply while I pumped her & played with her boobs. She licked my neck & ears thoroughly & blow air into my ears. Very shiok. Her moaning is simply arousing me. She is good in using her pussy muscles to squeeze my dick. In cow girl, she rode my dick fast & furious. Her riding skill is good. The view of UK boobs jumping up & down in cow girl is breath taking. Cannot tahan such an awesome view, such a wonderful moaning sound & her tight pussy i eventually offloaded my 2nd shot. Simply sexisfied.)

GFE: 8/10
(UK simply exudes high GFE/KC. She is attentive to what i said. We have lots of topics to chat about. She is caring & gentle & treats me like her bf. Quite enjoyed her high GFE.)

RTF: Yes chop confirm & guarantee. She is my no 1 RTF target.:D

Note: Bonked her quite some time ago so re-pasted her FR here since bro max created a thread for 1649 :D

comm
18-08-2013, 09:27 PM
Going to 1649 uk now

slyer
18-08-2013, 09:47 PM
Going to 1649 uk now

Bro enjoy :D I'll b waiting for u at 1649 sofa area :D

Garfoo
18-08-2013, 11:07 PM
Since I don't see a thread on the subject house, I have decided to setup a thread for the sake of samsters who are not familar with this house WLs.

OKT Name - Ah Seng
Tel - 67449035
Room Decor & Condition - Clean, relatively spacious room & toilet facilities ... with a few wall and a ceiling mirrors in each room. I don't remember seeing any dentist sex chair in the rooms. Under their JV joint, W19 or their partner joint, W12, there is no dimmer or fanciful lightings in the rooms.

The following WLs are currently working in this house -

1) UK aka Yuki - Young, vivacious, notty, excellent interactive/PR skill and babelicious with solid Playboy Mag model physique and tits to boot ... My FR will follow after this post ...

2) Xiao Chun - Pleasant looker, slim, tall (1.65m), A cupper frontal assets and a commando WL.

3) Mei Xin - Prettily adorable, youngish, petite and slim. She is more towards passionate and slow kinda service.

4) Ke Ke - Pleasant looker, smiley, dainty, petite, slim, has smooth skin complexion and her frontal assets appeared to be at least B Cuppers ... Hopefully they are not enhanced by the fantastic pushup effect of today brassiere technology. :p This WL is not new and has been around sometime ...

5) Ding Dang - Quite chio, very petite, slim, has long tress and with big eyes ... She is another excellent service-provider.

6) Jiao Jiao (Retired) - Pretty, voluptuous and a commando WL.

7) Gao Qi - Has retired for good!

Enjoy,
MaXx

I thought there's another girl Lily?

comm
18-08-2013, 11:26 PM
Bro enjoy :D I'll b waiting for u at 1649 sofa area :D

Wah u r there now ah...

I today shag out already...afternoon at 1651 :D

slyer
19-08-2013, 09:04 PM
Wah u r there now ah...

I today shag out already...afternoon at 1651 :D

Which babe shag u? :D can intro? I wan to b shag :D

slyer
24-11-2013, 04:19 PM
I had a blast with Office Lady look alike....:D

Xiao Chun (L16 H49)

Experience in GL: About 1 year (Was surprised to see little mentioning of xiao chun in open forum despite her 1 year experience in GL)
Height: 1.67m
Weight: 40plus kg

Face: 6.7/10
(From some distance, she looks like a sultry, feminine, sexy, hot Office Lady we often seen in CBD area. On closer observation, she is not that pretty as I saw freckles/spots on her face. But she is definitely bonkable. High sex appeal. She has nice pair of eyes with nice eye makeup, medium high nose with long hair. She has da she tou as she cannot pronounce certain chinese words. She likes to giggle wickedly. Very interesting bubbly cheerful personality.)

Body: 7.4/10
(Xiao chun is tall about 1.67m. Slim, curvy, toned, model/athlete figure. Very smooth skin. No tummy fats at all. I like this type of figure.)

Boobs: 6.7/10
(Natural A cup boobs with light brown nipples. How I wish she has bigger pair of knockers. That will look perfect on her model/athlete figure. Its a pity. Notheless, she allows me to savour, lick, suck & play with her nice pairs of xiao long bao. Simply enjoyable.)

Bath: 6.8/10
(We had body to body soapy rub. She used her nipples to rabba my body & dick. We made some small chats during the bath. Not much action in the bath. Main action begins on the bed.)

Cat bath: 7.5/10
(First, xiao chun used her smooth body & boobs to rub against my body while her fingers were arousing my dick & balls. Generally, her cat bath was excellent and very thorough. Her tongue licked my entire body from ears to thighs. Her saliva is all over my body :eek: Great cat bath suction with pop pop sound. Can feel her teeth during the cat bath. Her hands were busy arousing my sensitive areas while she cat bathed me.)

AR: 7.9/10
(Xiao Chun's AR is deep aggressive tongue darting style. She used her tongue to poke my ka chng hole fast & furious. My ka chng hole was like being raped by her tongue. What i love is during the AR, her HJ with baby oil, gave me a very shiok feeling. She alternated AR with ball sucking+BBBJ by sliding down under me, between my legs while I was on my fours. This combo was so powerful and lethal that I nearly cummed :p. Her AR was the 2nd best I had in GL.)

Frenching: 7.8/10
(We had passionate, sensual frenching with non stop tongue fight. It was very spontaneous and natural. She seem to know I like frenching. We frenched throughout the session. Great oomph feel. Caveat applies.)

BBBJ: 7.9/10
(One of the best BBBJ I had so far. Deep throat. Great suction. Lots of saliva stimulating. Her saliva dripped along my shaft during the BBBJ. Nice tongue flicking on my dick head. Nearly cummed.:p)

Pussy painting: 7.6/10
(She enjoyed my tongueful. She moaned sensually & her legs tightly clamped my face while i painted her nice oyster. Awesome. Horny babe. She even told me she cummed while I painted her hmm.)

FJ: 7.8/10
(She is one wild, horny, high sex drive babe. Having sex with xiao chun made me felt like I am bonking my fellow hot office colleague. The sex was so natural, no commercial sex feel at all. We bonked in missionary, doggie, cow girl, scissors etc. She kept whispering dirty word into my ears, arousing me, asking me to ram her hard hard. She moaned so loudy like as if she was raped by me. Her high horny facial expression is beyond any word descriptions. Very tight pussy. In cow girl, She can ride very well and non stop fast & furious. Great stamina she had. I like to doggie her while she was in her heels, the height is just nice for my height. Her pussy is tightest in doggie. While I rammed her ass she turned around and we frenched passionately. Her back view is nice. Soon I cannot tahan & cummed in doggie with a loud moan Ah!)

GFE: 8/10
(We had great chemistry. We can click well. Lots of non-stop topics to chat about. High KC & GFE. Her moans during sex may sound a little bit fake but nontheless it can boost every man's ego.)

RTF: Yes for her excellent sex service.

Conclusion: Her service is excellent. Great working attitude. Very friendly and accomodating. $150 is definitely well spent on this babe.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.

This house has quite a number of excellent service gems eg UK, Xiao Chun, Ding Dang.

max_priest
29-11-2013, 01:27 PM
I thought there's another girl Lily?

My apologies for missing your question ...

Yes, she should be around ... I heard she has her own loyal followers ... :cool:

unfit
30-11-2013, 04:25 PM
My apologies for missing your question ...

Yes, she should be around ... I heard she has her own loyal followers ... :cool:

Got Newbie Meng Han too...:D

mav6299
30-11-2013, 06:12 PM
Ding dang went back already

slyer
30-11-2013, 09:33 PM
Ding dang went back already

Confirm??? :confused: oh dear I missed the chance to bonk her :( plan to bonk her this wk sigh

mav6299
30-11-2013, 09:54 PM
Confirm??? :confused: oh dear I missed the chance to bonk her :( plan to bonk her this wk sigh

overheard her other housemates talking about it while waiting for Xiaochun

slyer
30-11-2013, 11:58 PM
overheard her other housemates talking about it while waiting for Xiaochun

Thanks for info. Will drop by this house to check with the aunty okt. So u like xiao chun? :D service very good right? :D

mav6299
01-12-2013, 09:19 AM
Thanks for info. Will drop by this house to check with the aunty okt. So u like xiao chun? :D service very good right? :D

3rd rtf already

sduuu
01-01-2014, 06:39 PM
Anyone tried this lady Meng(?) from this house before?

qingzhe
18-01-2014, 04:09 PM
One of my favourite houses in GL. Most of the girls are very pretty with fantastic service. OKT is friendly too, which is a bonus.

Usually RTF Li Li, Co Co and Meng Han.

Service-wise, Li Li is the best with a killer AJ. Unfortunately, she is heading back in March so bros who have not tried her, go for it!

Looks wise, I think Meng Han is the prettiest of the lot. Service is fantastic too and she has given the best BBBJ out of all the WLs I have tried so far. A small point to note though - Meng Han has inverted nipples which some bros may not like..

All 3 are perhaps a bit lacking in the assets department so boob lovers, the advice is to stay away.

If you only had $150 and decide to step into this house, my suggestion would be to go for Li Li if she is free :D

AADD
18-01-2014, 06:41 PM
what lili does AJ - anal jamming?

qingzhe
18-01-2014, 11:33 PM
Oh sorry! I meant to write AR!

Garfoo
21-01-2014, 11:03 PM
One of my favourite houses in GL. Most of the girls are very pretty with fantastic service. OKT is friendly too, which is a bonus.

Usually RTF Li Li, Co Co and Meng Han.

Service-wise, Li Li is the best with a killer AJ. Unfortunately, she is heading back in March so bros who have not tried her, go for it!

Looks wise, I think Meng Han is the prettiest of the lot. Service is fantastic too and she has given the best BBBJ out of all the WLs I have tried so far. A small point to note though - Meng Han has inverted nipples which some bros may not like..

All 3 are perhaps a bit lacking in the assets department so boob lovers, the advice is to stay away.

If you only had $150 and decide to step into this house, my suggestion would be to go for Li Li if she is free :D

I thought Li Li is Cat $80?

Forbidden87
04-05-2014, 04:08 PM
In view of the fact that there will be huge influx of new bloods, I've decided to bump up some houses thread that are buried by one irrelevant thread after another. This is to allow fellow bros to update the house line-up easily. Cheers. :D

slyer
04-05-2014, 04:09 PM
In view of the fact that there will be huge influx of new bloods, I've decided to bump up some houses thread that are buried by one irrelevant thread after another. This is to allow fellow bros to update the house line-up easily. Cheers. :D

have u tried meng han in this house? very syt with blur look :D

slyer
04-05-2014, 05:18 PM
Have not tried Meng Han. Missed those days when UK and Xiao Chun are still around. :(

go try meng han :D

ya lor missed the days, ding dang, xiao chun, UK around :(

Garfoo
04-05-2014, 09:26 PM

There are some new girls there, at least 4. There's Yan Yan, Angel, Ping Ping and another one whom I did not get her name. But she has quite a big frame. So far, tried Yan Yan and Ping Ping. Yan Yan's service so so only and I won't RTF. No BBBJ. She told me she had mouth ulcers and I accepted it. Ping Ping friendly and eager to please. Will give GFE. Next target will be Angel. Very small and petite size.:D

stpboc
04-05-2014, 09:37 PM
There are some new girls there, at least 4. There's Yan Yan, Angel, Ping Ping and another one whom I did not get her name. But she has quite a big frame. So far, tried Yan Yan and Ping Ping. Yan Yan's service so so only and I won't RTF. No BBBJ. She told me she had mouth ulcers and I accepted it. Ping Ping friendly and eager to please. Will give GFE. Next target will be Angel. Very small and petite size.:D

Bro I tried Bing Bing before on her 2nd day. If you like Japan Sexy video where by those gal bite their lips, lick their lips looked at you seductively etc, she is the girl for you. Full of actions, quite an experience.

slyer
04-05-2014, 09:44 PM

anticipate ur FR on 1649 newbies ;)

mav6299
04-05-2014, 09:58 PM

not to mention jiao jiao

slyer
21-09-2014, 03:57 PM
A tryst with GND OL....

Bing Bing (L16 H49)

Exp in GL: 4 months plus
Height: 1.6plus m

Face: 6.7/10
(Bing Bing looks like an average jane. No offense to her regular clients. She has a blur GND OL face. She has a pair of double eye lid dreamy blur eyes, medium high nose and small lips. Her facial complexion is not so good. Pimples spotted. She is not so fair. More to the tanned side. She has long hair which smells of cigarette. Probably she is a smoker.)

Body: 6.9/10
(At 1.6 plus m tall, she is slim and slender with some womanly curves. Obvious tummy fats spotted. Her body complexion not good. Pimples spotted on her back probably due to humid weather. Arm pit hair spotted.)

Boobs: 6.9/10
(She has a pair of natural B- cup boobs with light brown nipples.)

Bath: 7.2/10
(She performed soapy body to body rub on my front and back. She is very good at HJ and teasing my dick and balls. Nearly cummed when she performed that. Especially the part when she was HJ my dick along my shaft while she used used her other palms to rub my dick head and gave me CFM expression. She performed BBBJ while she squatted with CFM expression. She also massaged my back while I was standing. Great effort.)

Cat Bath: 6.8/10
(Typical GL cat bath routine. She used her boobs to rabba my front and back while using her fingers to arouse me. Her cat bath is sensual, slow, gentle focusing more on my nipples.)

Massage: 7/10
(Her massage skills are good. She has great strength. Very comfortable and soothing massage. Good effort on the massage part.)

Frenching: NA. I detected bad breath from her mouth so not keen on frenching her.:eek::D

AR: NA

BBBJ: 7.3/10
(Her BBBJ is quite good. Strong suction and deep throated. Lots of tongue flicking and teasing action on my dick head and along my shaft. We did a 69. She BBBJ me while I painted her pussy. She alternated BBBJ with ball sucking action. She gave me 3 rounds of BBBJ. First one when I laid on bed. Second in 69 position. Third when I was standing on bed.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(She has relatively hairy pussy. Painted her in 69 position as well as when she was spreading her legs on bed. She was very responsive to my licks. She moaned sexily. Her thighs tightly clenched my cheeks. Her hands were all over my face and hair.)

FJ: 7.2/10
(Her pussy is quite tight. We bonked in missionary, doggie, asian cow girl, reverse cow girl, standing positions etc. She is very hard working and game for lots of different positions. Very adventurous girl. Nice pleasant moanings. Love to see her blur dreamy face when I am thrusting her hard hard. She love to talk dirty often to arouse me.)

GFE: 7/10
(She is quite chatty. Lots of topics to chat. Overall not much sparks and chemistry.)

RTF: Depends. Many newbies on my to bonk list

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.

slyer
21-09-2014, 03:57 PM
Angel (A skinny fair SYT) and meng han look good and tasty :D:p
Angel is prettiest in this house :D

Garfoo
21-09-2014, 10:54 PM
Angel (A skinny fair SYT) and meng han look good and tasty :D:p
Angel is prettiest in this house :D

When she first started, I understand from the Auntie OKT that Angel not in this trade before and so she is not so experienced and don't know the ropes well. So, I went for someone else in the hourse. But she's been here quite a while. Any bro tried her? She should be experienced by now.

geylangfc
21-09-2014, 11:26 PM
When she first started, I understand from the Auntie OKT that Angel not in this trade before and so she is not so experienced and don't know the ropes well. So, I went for someone else in the hourse. But she's been here quite a while. Any bro tried her? She should be experienced by now.

It's not so much the experience but rather the passion n motivation. That being said, imho.. she remains one of the "chioest" SYT looking WLs in GL at the moment. :)

slyer
23-09-2014, 08:14 PM

I pay $150 to bonk angel this Chio babe is sufficient. Gd or no gd service doesn't matter :D

hornist
06-10-2014, 03:16 PM
Thanks for the advice bro. Went to tried nana of 1639 and yeye of 2062a and both allowed 2 shots hehe. Hoping to find more that allowed 2 shots

SQQ699
12-10-2014, 10:37 AM
Recommended by her buddy Co Co from 1615, try this Angel from 1649.
Very pretty just like an angel. Eyes big big, mouth small small, face slim and sharp.
Body slim, long legs
B cups with brown colour nipples
Service minimum
Cannot French cannot paint
Girl friend feel don't have, very quiet person
So different from her buddy, Co Co, very sunshine girl
Will I rtf? Maybe will because she is very pretty

BronzeGod
13-11-2014, 10:06 PM
Two rather new cute syt girls I would like to recommend:

1) Wei Lan 1649 (around 1.5m, small cute A-cup teen boobs, slim)
2) Hong Dou 2045 (around 1.5m, lovely B-C cup boobs, meat at right places)

These two are the sweetest young things I have tried in a long time.

Really feels like fucking your neighbor's secondary school going virgin daughter.

Both just came about a month or so, and only 3-4 customers a day. No queue!

As they are new, service is average and they are still learning.

As both 2045 and 1649 OKT are friends, you can call these girls at either house quite easily.

omnia
12-12-2014, 01:06 PM
Looks like 1649 has afew tasty newbie mms!!...5 newbies n now currently all in 9 mms at this hse...

Cherry(1649)...damn bloody shiok passionate sensuous bonk!!...quite fair demure yet foxy sultry chio syt...21 yr old Hubei mm...158cm ht, slim...got looks, got youth, got boobs, C- cup(looks beautiful n feels nice, although may be a gd boob job??), got lovely pink slit pussy trimmed pornstar style!, enjoys tonguefu!...got full pkge works in bed...shiokalicious frenching!!...keen to learn n pls and 温柔 to the max!!...definite gem to me:cool:... 

Karen(1649)..slim bod, no fats, sexy sultry chiobu wif slight tan...kinda looks abit like Tavia Yeung fm certain angles, slightly only hor!... small boobs....gd model height 165cm, sexy slim shapely long legs...sexy sensuous flirty allure!...

Xiao Yan Zi(1649)...demure, chio syt...has striking young fresh sharp features especially her nose, kinda looks abit eurasian mix!!:cool:...early 20s mm...slim shapely legs...ard 160+cm ht...slim bod...gives off sensual sweet vibes!!....

Miko(1649)...demure, cute syt...looks young sweet n fresh w/o make-up!!...early 20s mm...ard 160cm ht, slim shapely legs...slim bod...v sweet smile...looks tasty to me!!...

5th newbie, did not catch her name... young slutty looker, early 20s mm, slim, ard 158cm ht...shortish stylish bob hairstyle, hair dyed lightish brown...looks ok...

WeiLan(1649)...fair chio syt...looks young, fresh, demure n sweet...early 20smm...petite n small ard 153+cm tall, slim shapely legs, slim bod...overall like a sweet doll...

UK(1649)...fair, quite chio foxy sultry mm...looks young n fresh, early 20s mm...ard 160cm ht, slim bod, perky ass...looks quite tasty!...

Not forgetting Angel(1649)...fair, young, chio, demure mm wif bitchy spoilt gal allure...!!:rolleyes::p

not sure who the 9th mm is though??...

BronzeGod
12-12-2014, 01:23 PM
Looks like 1649 has afew tasty newbie mms!!...5 newbies n now currently all in 9 mms at this hse...

Cherry(1649)...damn bloody shiok passionate sensuous bonk!!...quite fair demure yet foxy sultry chio syt...21 yr old Hubei mm...158cm ht, slim...got looks, got youth, got boobs, C- cup(looks beautiful n feels nice, although may be a gd boob job??), got lovely pink slit pussy trimmed pornstar style!, enjoys tonguefu!...got full pkge works in bed...shiokalicious frenching!!...keen to learn n pls and 温柔 to the max!!...definite gem to me:cool:... 

Karen(1649)..slim bod, no fats, sexy sultry chiobu wif slight tan...kinda looks abit like Tavia Yeung fm certain angles, slightly only hor!... small boobs....gd model height 165cm, sexy slim shapely long legs...sexy sensuous flirty allure!...

Xiao Yan Zi(1649)...demure, chio syt...has striking young fresh sharp features especially her nose, kinda looks abit eurasian mix!!:cool:...early 20s mm...slim shapely legs...ard 160+cm ht...slim bod...gives off sensual sweet vibes!!....

Miko(1649)...demure, cute syt...looks young sweet n fresh w/o make-up!!...early 20s mm...ard 160cm ht, slim shapely legs...slim bod...v sweet smile...looks tasty to me!!...

5th newbie, did not catch her name... young slutty looker, early 20s mm, slim, ard 158cm ht...shortish stylish bob hairstyle, hair dyed lightish brown...looks ok...

WeiLan(1649)...fair chio syt...looks young, fresh, demure n sweet...early 20smm...petite n small ard 153+cm tall, slim shapely legs, slim bod...overall like a sweet doll...

UK(1649)...fair, quite chio foxy sultry mm...looks young n fresh, early 20s mm...ard 160cm ht, slim bod, perky ass...looks quite tasty!...

Not forgetting Angel(1649)...fair, young, chio, demure mm wif bitchy spoilt gal allure...!!:rolleyes::p

9th girl is wang ping I think.

omnia
12-12-2014, 01:28 PM
Actually i think the 5th newbie, did not catch her name... young slutty looker, early 20s mm, slim, ard 158cm ht...shortish stylish bob hairstyle, hair dyed lightish brown...looks ok... maybe Wang Ping??...

so still not sure who is the 9th mm??...

PS...not sure if this Wang Ping is a newbie though??...

9th girl is wang ping I think.

BronzeGod
12-12-2014, 01:33 PM
Actually i think the 5th newbie, did not catch her name... young slutty looker, early 20s mm, slim, ard 158cm ht...shortish stylish bob hairstyle, hair dyed lightish brown...looks ok... maybe Wang Ping??...

so still not sure who is the 9th mm??...

PS...not sure if this Wang Ping is a newbie though??...

Wang Ping is not a newbie but she's one of 1649 house girls, so maybe 10 girls in total?

omnia
12-12-2014, 01:40 PM
Wang Ping is not a newbie but she's one of 1649 house girls, so maybe 10 girls in total?

Nope quite sure i heard fm Cherry tat 1649 currently only has 9 mms...5 newbies who r ard 1-2 weeks in GL n 4 other mms...

So tat slutty short stylish light brown bob hairstyled mm i saw sld prolly be Wang Ping who u now confirm aint a newbie...so i guess there may be another newbie in this hse??

BronzeGod
12-12-2014, 03:46 PM
Nope quite sure i heard fm Cherry tat 1649 currently only has 9 mms...5 newbies who r ard 1-2 weeks in GL n 4 other mms...

So tat slutty short stylish light brown bob hairstyled mm i saw sld prolly be Wang Ping who u now confirm aint a newbie...so i guess there may be another newbie in this hse??

No idea bro. I just know Wang Ping is one of their house girls and she sounds like the girl you are describing.

unfit
12-12-2014, 06:10 PM

Wow Ah Seng got so many Yummy Mei Meis

He see Liao taboleh tahan

No wonder go Ah Yap shop release

a-Lad
12-12-2014, 08:04 PM

Thanks bro Omnia for the up. I agree xiaoyanzi has very sharp feature and looks interesting

max_priest
12-12-2014, 10:11 PM

His buddy, Ah Heng also bonks his WLs as well as Yap's ones ... :D I believe Ah Heng should have tasted all the newbies in 1649 by now ... :D

Libero
13-12-2014, 09:57 AM
Hmm this shop's stocks seem to be on the uptrend. Gotta go check out if buy hold or sell for December :cool:

unfit
13-12-2014, 11:51 AM
His buddy, Ah Heng also bonks his WLs as well as Yap's ones ... :D I believe Ah Heng should have tasted all the newbies in 1649 by now ... :D

AngelBaby...drooling :D

kcy69
14-12-2014, 01:27 AM
Name: cherry
Origin: Hubei
Debut: Dec 2014, previously got bao in china before working for few months in KTV
Looks: 8.5/10, sharp feature, pretty meimei, resemble elva hsiao, taiwan singer
Body: slim proportional body, height abt 1.6m
Boobs: B-C cup, not sure enhanced or not, but if enhanced, nicely done
Shower actiom: Normal shower + BBBJ
Frenching: 9/10 spoke french fluently
AR: not requested, not sure she offer or not
Pussy painting: she enjoyed it very much, quite wet
BBBJ: quite ok, can be improve
FJ: quite tired that day, so only tried missionary and then released. we frenched passionately.
GFE: chatty and well mannered WLs
RTF: surely yes

ArmyouM
14-12-2014, 11:13 AM
Had this newbies 1649 Karen, she is only a week or so old in the GL scene. tall youngish slim and chio looks typical high end KTV mm, slight tan, boobs A- eraser nip, quite tall with model height 165cm, service wise, she provides a bit longer than standard bbbj, I reckon her intention is to make you cum cum early, anyway she does it well amd really enjoy seeing a chio bu blowing really enjoy it, her down under is very bushy only for fans who like to explore in the dark lol, she is sensitive to tongueful but her stereo is damn loud when she high and wet.

slyer
14-12-2014, 07:53 PM
Sweet Cherry is my favourite fruit of the month... :p:D

Cherry (L16 H49)

Height: 1.58m barefoot
Debut: Nov/Dec 2014
Misc Info: Good buddy of current UK in L16 H49

Face: 7.4/10
(Cherry is a demure, feminine, gorgeous, pretty babe and exudes high level of sex appeal. Somehow I find that she resembles Taiwanese pop diva Elva Hsiao 30-40% especially when she smiles. Some people may find her resemble Harlem Yu’s wife yin en jing but I don’t think so. She has sharp facial features. Her eyes are beautiful, sparkling and big. Her nose is high and sharp and she has sexy small lips with short soft tongue. Her facial complexion is fair and smooth. She has long black silky smooth hair which smells nice. Her smile is very sweet and can melt any man’s heart. Overall, I like her appearance and image.)

Body: 7.2/10
(At 1.58m, she is neither fat nor pencil slim. I find that she is a little bit short. If she is taller that will be perfect. Her figure is quite proportionate and has meat at the right place, hopefully she does not put on weight in future. Slight tummy sighted. Her legs are generally slim. Her ass is perky and ideal for doggie. Her body complexion is smooth and fair. She has tribal tattoo on her left arm similar to jolin tsai’s tattoo. Arm pits quite smooth and shaven.)

Boobs: 7/10
(She possesses a pair of enhanced C cup boobs with large pinkish light brown nipples. Her nipples sizes are bigger than 50 cents. The base of her boobs felt hard so I deduced they are surgically enhanced. Her boobs are quite well done in my opinion.)

Bath: 6.9/10
(Nothing spectacular in the bath. Some sensual touches and body to body soapy rub. She gave me a brief sensual BBBJ towards the end of the bath. Looking at elva Hsiao look alike sucking my dick makes me high high into the sky hehe.)

Catbath: 6.9/10
(I laid on my front. She used her boobs and nipples to rub against my back. Her fingers were arousing my sensitive regions. I felt so ticklish yet shiok. She then performed gentle sensual thorough cat bath on my entire back. It was the most gentle cat bath I ever experienced haha. I flipped over and she repeated similar routine with constant teasing of my dick and balls using her cute small hands.)

(She is a kissing fish! Non-stop frenching with lots of tongue fight. Her tongue is soft and her breath smells nice. We started off frenching gently & softly. Then we slowly progressed into aggressive and fierce frenching. Frenching her was so natural and spontaneous. Felt like I am frenching my mistress hehe.)

BBBJ: 7/10
(Her BBBJ has room for improvement. Suction was ok. Lots of tongue swirling action and saliva stimulating. Overall felt shiok to see a pretty girl sucking my dick. She alternated with ball sucking action. During BBBJ she used her fingers to tickle my balls.)

Pussy Painting: 8/10
(She has very beautiful pinkish oyster with just a fine strip of fine pussy hair above. Cannot resist such a beautiful pussy. I dived my tongue into her pussy & gave her a good painting. She responded with sexy soft moans and enjoyed my tongueful. Her pussy tasted so yummylicious wahahaha. She is very sensitive to my licks especially her arm pits, pussy, boobs, neck and ears haha.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(Her pussy is damn tight. I entered her tight pussy in missionary. Saw the slight pain expression on her face. I slowly pumped her while i lowered my face to French her. We were frenching profusely and passionately non-stop for minutes . she used her hands to caress my body and played with my nipples while I played her nipples. She then wrapped her arms around my neck and we frenched again while I constantly kept fucking her. Her moans getting louder and louder and pleasing to my ears. We then switched to doggie with her heels on. Her back is simply beautiful. Gave her back a good lick and grabbing her boobs while I fucked her. Her ass is so perky and good doggie. She moved her face to the side and we frenched like lovers. We then moved to the edge of the bed in missionary and I fucked her with greater tempo. Soon i cannot tahan her pretty face and tight hole and cummed with satisfying moans. Finally fulfilled my fantasy of bonking elva Hsiao lookalike.)

GFE: 8.5/10
(She is very xiao niao yi ren and teh. Her speaking voice is so gentle and soft. Every man hears liao his heart will melt haha. She is very tender loving and caring. A very good conversationist and knows what a man likes. Out to please men. Very good attitude. High KC. I am addicted to her.:D)

RTF: Yes for her high GFE and Elva Hsiao look alike face.:D

slyer
14-12-2014, 08:02 PM

angelababy is tamil speaker :D

xiao yan zi looks like the tanned version of angel haha

karen has the slutty wild ah lian face i like :D

so have u tried ah seng's newbies?:D

kcy69
15-12-2014, 12:26 PM

karen's tamil or french speaker?

unfit
15-12-2014, 04:41 PM

I am waiting for Cherry Blossom :D

BronzeGod
15-12-2014, 04:51 PM

I'm waiting for small swallow :P

FEDERER801
15-12-2014, 05:44 PM

have anyone bonk new UK? how her body stats? Hope she can fill in the big shoes of old UK....I miss the Old UK...Tall slim model body and nice perky tits and damn good service....

ArmyouM
18-12-2014, 06:04 PM
yes man, cherry pussy yummy, already full book, must go home base now, haiz :(

slyer
18-12-2014, 08:22 PM
What happened to my fr on cherry? Out of sudden vanished in thin air :eek:

slyer
18-12-2014, 08:24 PM
have anyone bonk new UK? how her body stats? Hope she can fill in the big shoes of old UK....I miss the Old UK...Tall slim model body and nice perky tits and damn good service....

New uk lost to old uk in terms of looks. Both uk r gd buddies :D

Old uk recommend new uk come here. New uk recommend cherry come here :D

slyer
18-12-2014, 08:25 PM

I'm waiting for small swallow :P

Both my fav
I'm waiting for cherry & xiao Yan Zi nw. Going to 双飞 :D

BronzeGod
18-12-2014, 08:48 PM
Both my fav
I'm waiting for cherry & xiao Yan Zi nw. Going to 双飞 :D

Damn... Why no ask angel together... Confirm died and go to heaven...

max_priest
18-12-2014, 09:27 PM

Angelbaby has already been overused by GL's Huang Xiaoming ... :p

slyer
18-12-2014, 09:58 PM
Angelbaby has already been overused by GL's Huang Xiaoming ... :p

R u gl huang xiao ming? Or u r gl Andy Lau? :D

Damn... Why no ask angel together... Confirm died and go to heaven...

Cannot la later die cock stand :D
Tamil speaker angel cannot click with 2 French speakers :D

BronzeGod
18-12-2014, 10:16 PM
Cannot la later die cock stand :D
Tamil speaker angel cannot click with 2 French speakers :D

Ask angel to French your cock lor... While the two others French your mouth.

FEDERER801
18-12-2014, 10:28 PM
New uk lost to old uk in terms of looks. Both uk r gd buddies :D

Old uk recommend new uk come here. New uk recommend cherry come here :D

Hey slyer, have u bonk the new UK? How her body and tits?:)

BronzeGod
19-12-2014, 09:06 AM

Two words. Nothing great.

slyer
19-12-2014, 11:21 PM
karen's tamil or french speaker?

Half Tamil half French. She's mixed blood :D

slyer
19-12-2014, 11:24 PM
Ask angel to French your cock lor... While the two others French your mouth.

I'll make angel speak French with me one day :D

Nope. Have not seen her. Have not bonk her yet. If I have the chance to see her I'll pm u :D

max_priest
20-12-2014, 11:26 AM
What happened to my fr on cherry? Out of sudden vanished in thin air :eek:

You got to ask your good old bud about it ... Luckily mine were intact ... All thanks to boss ... :D

FEDERER801
20-12-2014, 03:38 PM

Nope. Have not seen her. Have not bonk her yet. If I have the chance to see her I'll pm u :D

Kum sia in advance.....if u have found any slim and natural perky tits wls do share intel with me too. I prefer syt! :)

omnia
23-12-2014, 01:39 PM
Gotta say tat even wif all the pretty newbie syt chiobus @1649, this bitchy spoilt brat chiobu syt Angel still appears to be the prettiest mm in tat house n prolly still one of prettiest mms in the whole of GL...!!...real pity abt her attitude though...

oh if only this Angel cld improve on her sex svc n gfe...she may well be described as
“天使的脸孔,魔鬼的身材”:p...then again wisful thinking on my part i guess:(

slyer
25-12-2014, 03:23 PM
Merry Christmas to all samsters...:D

Exotic mixed blood chio little swallow.... :D

Xiao Yan Zi (L16 H49)

Height: 1.63m barefoot
Exp in GL: Debuted in Dec 2014
Misc Info: Same home town as cherry. Prior flesh trade experience.

Face: 7.5/10
(At first glance, I thought she's the darker version of angel haha. Angel & Xiao Yan Zi really have great resemblance. They look like twin sisters. Xiao Yan Zi has sharp facial features on her small oval face. She has big pair of beautiful sparkling, mesmerizing double eye lid eyes, high & sharp nose & small sexy lips. She has mixed blood exotic face. Her facial complexion is tanned & smooth. She looks like Malaysian or sg beach goers babes. She puts on little or no make up as she has very sensitive skin. With little makeup she is still pretty, feminine, sweet looking & gorgeous. I will classify her as pretty syt. When she smiles she looks very sweet. When she doesn't smile she looks damn fierce lol. She has long silky flowing black hair.)

Body: 7.25/10
(At 1.63m barefoot, she is slim, slender & has proportionate, taut, youthful figure. No tummy fats. Her body complexion is tanned & smooth. Some light marks spotted. Her arm pits are quite dark & not very cleanly shaven. Nice perky butt for doggie. Slim pairs of smooth legs. She looks sexy in sexy revealing cheongsam.)

Boobs: 6.8/10
(It's a pity she only possesses a pair of natural A- cup boobs with dark brown nipples. Nipples sensitive to my licks and touches.)

(Not much action. Just soaping and washing. Made some chit chats. Some body to body soapy rub. I like the way she touched my dick & balls.)

Catbath: 7.4/10
(It's very natural, non routine type of cat bath. We laid on the bed chit chatting. Soon we locked lips & frenched deeply embracing each other bodies. We were busy caressing & exploring each other nude bodies. Felt so warm & comfortable hugging her in rainy weather. She slowly moved to my ears & neck & gave me sensual gentle cat bath. She hungrily licked my ears & blew air into them shiok. Then she licked my neck & gave me bites on my neck & chin. After which she attacked my nipples & tummy & thighs. Ah ah ah. Felt so ticklish yet shiok.)

(Non-stop passionate, aggressive frenching from cat bath til bidding farewell at the door step. Lots of tongue fight. It was so natural & spontaneous. Whenever our eyes met we automatically frenched like long lost lovers. Frenched til she needs to pause to breathe in some fresh air haha. Very cute girl. Lots of oomph frenching this babe. She also gave soft bites on my lips & chin hehe. Noticed she frenched with her eyes widely opened at times.)

AR: 6.8/10
(She employed gentle licking style of AR alternated with ball sucking action & ball massaging. Room for improvement. But it's quite a surprise such a pretty girl offered me AR.)

BBBJ: 7.1/10
(She gave me a very long deep throated, sensual bbbj with lots of saliva stimulating. Slurp slurp sound were music to my ears. She also employed tongue licking & flicking technique on the tip & along my shaft. A pity she didn't made much eye contact during bbbj.)

Pussy Painting: 7.3/10
(She has very bushy & dark pussy. Her pussy not as nice as cherry's. Nonetheless I enjoyed the moment painting her oyster. Tasted a little bit salty. She responded to my tongueful with sexy moans. Her hands were all over my face, ears & hair. Her thighs clamped my cheeks tightly while her body jerked a few times. Seems like she enjoyed being painted down south hehe. Her sensitive areas are pussy surroundings, neck, arm pits & ears.)

FJ: 7.6/10
(Her pussy is quite tight. Entered her tight love hole in missionary. We frenched passionately like lovers in romance movies. We embraced & explored each other bodies. Cuddling and caressing intimately. She wrapped her arms around my neck while I pumped her continuously. She then attacked my neck, nipples & ears when I fucked her. I reciprocated & licked her neck, ears & nipples. We then switched to cow girl. Her riding skills is not bad. She moved up & down, front & back riding my dick like riding a horse. Very song to see such a pretty babe riding my cock. Soon I cannot tahan & cummed with a loud ah. She then collapsed on my body frenching me again. We stayed in that position for quite a while whisper sweet nothings in each others' ears. An awesome mind blowing natural sex I had!)

GFE: 7.8/10
(Very high Gfe & kc. Very xiao niao Yi ren. She speaks so gently & softly to me. Made my heart melts & wanna protect her. Very good conversationist. Lots of topics to chit chat. She looked into my eyes & pay 100% attention whenever I spoke. Showered me with tender loving care. :D)

RTF: Yes definitely for her pretty mixed blood exotic face & high Gfe cum kc. Had great chemistry with her. We can click well!

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.

slyer
25-12-2014, 03:34 PM
You got to ask your good old bud about it ... Luckily mine were intact ... All thanks to boss ...

Luckily my FRs were restored :D Long live boss :D

Kum sia in advance.....if u have found any slim and natural perky tits wls do share intel with me too. I prefer syt!

yes sir!

Gotta say tat even wif all the pretty newbie syt chiobus @1649, this bitchy spoilt brat chiobu syt Angel still appears to be the prettiest mm in tat house n prolly still one of prettiest mms in the whole of GL...!!...real pity abt her attitude though...

oh if only this Angel cld improve on her sex svc n gfe...she may well be described as
“天使的脸孔,魔鬼的身材”...then again wisful thinking on my part i guess:(

Concur with you. Angel is still the prettiest in 1649 & in GL. She is the angelababy of GL. Only huang xiao ming can tame her :D

We just bonk her for her pretty face & good figure lor... Or try her "twin sister" xiao yan zi she has much better service, attitude, gfe & kc most impt she speaks fluent french...

FEDERER801
25-12-2014, 04:07 PM
alot of hype in this house recently....just tried Miko recently....pretty face and body not bad too....will share Fr in due course.....

Allanooi
25-12-2014, 04:18 PM
Is overhype or just a lot hype lol??

nakamitchi
26-12-2014, 03:17 AM

Is many many many hype la......

devion
26-12-2014, 08:54 AM
Cant seem to find Wei Lan FRs....any help bros?

stickboy
26-12-2014, 04:23 PM
That old auntie still manning this house? She got hell of an attitude problem.

korean
26-12-2014, 05:38 PM
That old auntie still manning this house? She got hell of an attitude problem.

Like many auntie, her voice is abit loud n speak very direct, not a pr person. Other than that, she is quite friendly n talkative. She even offered me her beloved ice cream sandwiches :p if don't like to go to their house, just outcall then

max_priest
26-12-2014, 05:45 PM
Like many auntie, her voice is abit loud n speak very direct, not a pr person. Other than that, she is quite friendly n talkative. She even offered me her beloved ice cream sandwiches :p if don't like to go to their house, just outcall then

At one time OKT Ah Seng & Auntie invited me to join them for a durian feast at their shop after my session with the previous UK ... :D

BronzeGod
26-12-2014, 06:53 PM

Doubt any one will write FR. I tried her and it felt like fucking a teenage virgin. Very shiok and tight...

Do share your fr with us after you are done.

BronzeGod
26-12-2014, 06:55 PM

Doubt any one will write FR. I tried her and it felt like fucking a teenage virgin. Very shiok and tight... Highly recommended if you like cute innocent virgin type... And she certainly has her fans, I can tell you that ;)

FEDERER801
26-12-2014, 10:30 PM

hmm....recently this house got a few promising wls....i have a glance at xiao yan zi while waiting for miko....quite syt, slim and tall....but too bad based on slyer fr, her tits small.....abit reluctant to try her......cos i like big round natural tits....:)

devion
26-12-2014, 10:31 PM
Doubt any one will write FR. I tried her and it felt like fucking a teenage virgin. Very shiok and tight... Highly recommended if you like cute innocent virgin type... And she certainly has her fans, I can tell you that ;)

Too bad never got the chance to see her yet. I saw some WL in this house.
Angel looks delicious, slim & fair & I think she has some Eurasian look. She smokes & understand that her services is not top notch. Tamil speaker.

Cherry was fair but not that slim. Had fake eye lashes which appears too artificial for me. For her looks, does not catch on me.

BronzeGod
26-12-2014, 10:34 PM
Too bad never got the chance to see her yet. I saw some WL in this house.
Angel looks delicious, slim & fair & I think she has some Eurasian look. She smokes & understand that her services is not top notch. Tamil speaker.

Cherry was fair but not that slim. Had fake eye lashes which appears too artificial for me. For her looks, does not catch on me.

You never see her then why you ask about her?

FEDERER801
30-12-2014, 03:13 PM
My Fr of the day.....

Miko
Face: 7.3/10 quite chio....very good and smooth complexion....i like her look alot.....when she smile, very sweet....
Body: 6.9.10 not tall, quite slim...abit of baby fat around her waist....acceptable...not fantastic in my humble opinion.....
Breast: 6.8/10 B natural cup....not very perky....not my type of breast.....
Service: 7/10....this wl quite know how to sweet talk....kc very very high....definitely not for weak mind samsters.....service wise pretty average....can kiss but cannot french....damn sian....very friendly throughout....when i doggie her, her expression priceless!
RTF: maybe....many wls to try.....

Thanks to u know who u are for this recommendation......appreciate alot!!!:)

FEDERER801
30-12-2014, 04:43 PM
My Fr of the day.....

Miko
Face: 7.3/10 quite chio....very good and smooth complexion....i like her look alot.....when she smile, very sweet....
Body: 6.9.10 not tall, quite slim...abit of baby fat around her waist....acceptable...not fantastic in my humble opinion.....
Service: 7/10....this wl quite know how to sweet talk....kc very very high....definitely not for weak mind samsters.....service wise pretty average....can kiss but cannot french....damn sian....very friendly throughout....when i doggie her, her expression priceless!

Got one bro Pm me about kissing....let me clarify again....

Miko allowed me to kiss her lips...wet kissing involved due to saliva from both willing parties....but no tongue involved from her side....
from my point of view, not shiok at all......
This miko deserved at least one bonk as her body very smooth and her face quite pretty......i could understand why there is no fr on her at the moment.....:)

Libero
30-12-2014, 11:55 PM
I popped the Cherry this year. Was worth the punt and nice smooth frenching :D

slyer
04-01-2015, 03:51 PM
A hot, steamy, wild sex with a slutty SYT Ah Lian... What a blast to end 2014!... :D

Karen (L16 H49)

Height: 1.65m barefoot

Face: 7.15/10
(Karen has a slutty, sultry, wild & feminine SYT ah lian face, those type of faces often spotted in pubs & clubbing places & bugis. She also has ktv nite club girl face. Her make up is very thick & elaborated. Complexion quite tanned & not bad. She has long flowing blonde hair which smells fragrant. She has a pair of sleepy dreamy yet alluring eyes with elaborated eye makeup, high medium nose & poulty sexy lips. Ah lian or SYT lovers sure love her face. I gathered that most of her customers are youngsters haha. High sex appeal oozed due to her sluttiness and fashionable dress sense.)

(At 1.65m tall barefoot, she has a smoking hot sexy hourglass figure. With hot pants/skirt & revealing sexy top, she looks damn hot & sexy. She likes to wear various types of costumes. She has slim, curvy, proportionate, taut, youthful, hourglass figure coupled with long slim sexy legs. Slight tummy spotted. Her ass is quite perky for doggie. Her body complexion is generally quite tanned & smooth. Slight Arm pit hairs spotted. Love her figure!:D Just looking at her nude body I can mari kita instantly hehe.)

(She has a pair of natural A+ cup boobs with light brown protruding eraser nipples. Her nipples are sensitive to my licks & tuning. If her boobs are bigger that will be perfect.)

(Sop routine type of soaping & bathing. Not much action. No bbbj in bath. Just soapy body rub with cock teasing hj action. We frenched passionately while she was teasing my dick. Kinky. She's very hygienic as she spent some time washing & soaping my dick.)

Cat Bath: 7.6/10
(I laid on my front. She used her fingers to arouse my back & sensitive regions. Then she used her boobs to Rabba my back. She then began sensual gentle cat bath from my ears to my thighs. She spent a long time licking & sucking & nibbling my ears whispering darling in mandarin. My ears were totally wet with her saliva. I flipped over, she used her fingers to arouse my sensitive regions. Then she cat bathed me from my ears to my thighs. She focused her cat bath on my ears, neck & nipples. Good effort!)

(It was so natural & spontaneous. She seems to know I love frenching without me mentioning it. The moment our eyes met, we spoke French fluently. Lots of non stop tongue fight. Very gentle & sensual. Bf gf type of frenching. Her tongue is so soft & wet. Lots of oomph frenching this babe.:D)

BBBJ: 7.2/10
(Her BBBJ was quite good. Deep throated. Strong suction. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. She did reverse bbbj with her back facing me as well as front BBBJ with her face facing me. Not much eye contact during bbbj. Nonetheless it's shiok to be bbbj by a hot slutty ah lian. Nearly cum quickly stop her. She also licked my balls alternately with BBBJ.)

AR: 6.5/10
(She performed very brief licking AR style. She used more of her fingers poking my ass hole & tickling my balls. Room for improvement.)

Pussy Painting: 7.8/10
(She has quite bushy pussy. Dark pinkish pussy. Her pussy tasted salty. She even used her fingers to open her pussy flaps to ask me thrust my tongue.:p I inserted my tongue into her love hole without much hesitation. Her hands were all over my ears, face & my hair was all messed up. She enjoyed my tongueful as she moaned in estacy & her face was totally blushed.)

(Her pussy was relatively tight. We started off in missionary. We frenched deeply & passionately while I pumped her continuously. Her moanings are music to my ears & getting louder each time I thrusted. I then licked her ears & neck while she sucked my nipples concurrently. We then switched to doggie. Damn her back view is curvy & nice. Her Ass is good for doggie. Smacked her ass, Grabbed her neh neh , licked her entire back & fucked her fast & furious. Piak Piak Piak sound was pleasant to my ears. We switched to cow girl. Her riding was ok. She rode front back up down while I played with her boobs. Her Hair was all over my face. Felt shiok to see a hot wild slutty ah lian riding my dick. We then switched to missionary at the edge of the bed. We frenched deeply. This time I can no longer tahan her hot slutty ah lian face with cfm expression & very soon unloaded all my sperm in her love hole. Damn shiok!)

(Her GFE was ok thou not as high as xiao Yan Zi & cherry. Felt quite commercialized. But we have many topics to chit chat. Hopefully it will improve when I RTF as I like her face & figure.)

RTF: Yes for her hot slutty SYT ah lian face & figure. She is definitely my cup of latte/mocha

slyer
04-01-2015, 03:54 PM
Like many auntie, her voice is abit loud n speak very direct, not a pr person. Other than that, she is quite friendly n talkative. She even offered me her beloved ice cream sandwiches if don't like to go to their house, just outcall then

Aunty okt loves u mah :D

At one time OKT Ah Seng & Auntie invited me to join them for a durian feast at their shop after my session with the previous UK ...

Aunty Okt also loves u deeply :D

Doubt any one will write FR. I tried her and it felt like fucking a teenage virgin. Very shiok and tight...

My buddy said her service below par leh

hmm....recently this house got a few promising wls....i have a glance at xiao yan zi while waiting for miko....quite syt, slim and tall....but too bad based on slyer fr, her tits small.....abit reluctant to try her......cos i like big round natural tits....:)

bro, try xiao yan zi at least once. she is very syt and high gfe.

korean
04-01-2015, 06:27 PM
Aunty okt loves u mah :D

Lol no thx, I just want her wls to love me :D

max_priest
04-01-2015, 06:30 PM
Aunty Okt also loves u deeply :D

Aunty and OKT Seng only love our $$$ ... :D

ArmyouM
04-01-2015, 08:09 PM
A hot, steamy, wild sex with a slutty SYT Ah Lian... What a blast to end 2014!... :D

Karen (L16 H49)

Height: 1.65m barefoot

Face: 7.15/10
(Karen has a slutty, sultry, wild & feminine SYT ah lian face, those type of faces often spotted in pubs & clubbing places & bugis. She also has ktv nite club girl face. Her make up is very thick & elaborated. Complexion quite tanned & not bad. She has long flowing blonde hair which smells fragrant. She has a pair of sleepy dreamy yet alluring eyes with elaborated eye makeup, high medium nose & poulty sexy lips. Ah lian or SYT lovers sure love her face. I gathered that most of her customers are youngsters haha. High sex appeal oozed due to her sluttiness and fashionable dress sense.)

(At 1.65m tall barefoot, she has a smoking hot sexy hourglass figure. With hot pants/skirt & revealing sexy top, she looks damn hot & sexy. She likes to wear various types of costumes. She has slim, curvy, proportionate, taut, youthful, hourglass figure coupled with long slim sexy legs. Slight tummy spotted. Her ass is quite perky for doggie. Her body complexion is generally quite tanned & smooth. Slight Arm pit hairs spotted. Love her figure!:D Just looking at her nude body I can mari kita instantly hehe.)

(She has a pair of natural A+ cup boobs with light brown protruding eraser nipples. Her nipples are sensitive to my licks & tuning. If her boobs are bigger that will be perfect.)

(Sop routine type of soaping & bathing. Not much action. No bbbj in bath. Just soapy body rub with cock teasing hj action. We frenched passionately while she was teasing my dick. Kinky. She's very hygienic as she spent some time washing & soaping my dick.)

Cat Bath: 7.6/10
(I laid on my front. She used her fingers to arouse my back & sensitive regions. Then she used her boobs to Rabba my back. She then began sensual gentle cat bath from my ears to my thighs. She spent a long time licking & sucking & nibbling my ears whispering darling in mandarin. My ears were totally wet with her saliva. I flipped over, she used her fingers to arouse my sensitive regions. Then she cat bathed me from my ears to my thighs. She focused her cat bath on my ears, neck & nipples. Good effort!)

(It was so natural & spontaneous. She seems to know I love frenching without me mentioning it. The moment our eyes met, we spoke French fluently. Lots of non stop tongue fight. Very gentle & sensual. Bf gf type of frenching. Her tongue is so soft & wet. Lots of oomph frenching this babe.:D)

BBBJ: 7.2/10
(Her BBBJ was quite good. Deep throated. Strong suction. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. She did reverse bbbj with her back facing me as well as front BBBJ with her face facing me. Not much eye contact during bbbj. Nonetheless it's shiok to be bbbj by a hot slutty ah lian. Nearly cum quickly stop her. She also licked my balls alternately with BBBJ.)

AR: 6.5/10
(She performed very brief licking AR style. She used more of her fingers poking my ass hole & tickling my balls. Room for improvement.)

Pussy Painting: 7.8/10
(She has quite bushy pussy. Dark pinkish pussy. Her pussy tasted salty. She even used her fingers to open her pussy flaps to ask me thrust my tongue.:p I inserted my tongue into her love hole without much hesitation. Her hands were all over my ears, face & my hair was all messed up. She enjoyed my tongueful as she moaned in estacy & her face was totally blushed.)

(Her pussy was relatively tight. We started off in missionary. We frenched deeply & passionately while I pumped her continuously. Her moanings are music to my ears & getting louder each time I thrusted. I then licked her ears & neck while she sucked my nipples concurrently. We then switched to doggie. Damn her back view is curvy & nice. Her Ass is good for doggie. Smacked her ass, Grabbed her neh neh , licked her entire back & fucked her fast & furious. Piak Piak Piak sound was pleasant to my ears. We switched to cow girl. Her riding was ok. She rode front back up down while I played with her boobs. Her Hair was all over my face. Felt shiok to see a hot wild slutty ah lian riding my dick. We then switched to missionary at the edge of the bed. We frenched deeply. This time I can no longer tahan her hot slutty ah lian face with cfm expression & very soon unloaded all my sperm in her love hole. Damn shiok!)

(Her GFE was ok thou not as high as xiao Yan Zi & cherry. Felt quite commercialized. But we have many topics to chit chat. Hopefully it will improve when I RTF as I like her face & figure.)

RTF: Yes for her hot slutty SYT ah lian face & figure. She is definitely my cup of latte/mocha

When did Karen graduated in french language haha !

Allanooi
04-01-2015, 09:14 PM

Bro why u don't get French because is this Loh "Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck." So whenever i see such i won't expect much from WLs lol :D

ArmyouM
04-01-2015, 09:51 PM
i tried her on her early days she told me not comfortable, glad she now used to GL expectations, potential gem :)

slyer
09-01-2015, 10:47 PM

Karen did frenched me. No point fabricating a wonderful story tio boh?

Bro why u don't get French because is this Loh "Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck." So whenever i see such i won't expect much from WLs lol :D

Wah bro u mocking me

i tried her on her early days she told me not comfortable, glad she now used to GL expectations, potential gem :)

See nw Karen more open to frenching. Once the girls r used to gl expectation they will b more open to frenching & pussy painting.

Libero
10-01-2015, 12:10 AM
Anyone tried the new UK in this house? Looks quite slutty and sexy, not sure if open to frenching. Thanks bros :D

Allanooi
10-01-2015, 08:01 AM

Wah bro u mocking me

See nw Karen more open to frenching. Once the girls r used to gl expectation they will b more open to frenching & pussy painting.

I see disclaimer on FRs i normally discounted every things in FRs got French becos u handsome we all ET how to get even a peck on lips also wait long long

shohan
10-01-2015, 11:38 AM
Bro can u please tell me the Damage and location? What is the meaning of L16 H49

slyer
11-01-2015, 04:30 PM
I see disclaimer on FRs i normally discounted every things in FRs got French becos u handsome we all ET how to get even a peck on lips also wait long long

lol... most handsome is yusolf ishak on the blue notes :D
Next time I shall omit disclaimer in FRs :D
Go try karen.. she is nw more open to frenching... trust me...

Anyone tried the new UK in this house? Looks quite slutty and sexy, not sure if open to frenching. Thanks bros :D

She looks yummy... on my radar too :cool:

Allanooi
11-01-2015, 06:02 PM
lol... most handsome is yusolf ishak on the blue notes :D
Next time I shall omit disclaimer in FRs :D
Go try karen.. she is nw more open to frenching... trust me...

Your FRs are based own ur own experiences so put disclaimers just like 脱裤放屁😂 who also can't fault u if they upped no French no special trust and no creampie good to be your own style no disclaimer Karen will French me if my mouth gripe on yusoff Waaa i wrap yusoff around my cock she give me creampie boh kekeke

nakamitchi
11-01-2015, 07:28 PM

Wah bro u mocking me

Bro.....i think karen looks more attractive with the clothes on.....hmmm.....u know la.......

Garfoo
16-01-2015, 09:10 PM

Wei Lan is going back soon. Cancelling her card on Wednesday and flying off on Friday. Not working today and not sure if she will work next few days.:(

BronzeGod
16-01-2015, 09:18 PM
Wei Lan is going back soon. Cancelling her card on Wednesday and flying off on Friday. Not working today and not sure if she will work next few days.:(

Damn. That's fast. Wish her all the best.

This house still got many gems.

Xiao mi and Miko from this house are really great to fuck...

Garfoo
16-01-2015, 10:47 PM
Damn. That's fast. Wish her all the best.

This house still got many gems.

Xiao mi and Miko from this house are really great to fuck...

If I am not mistaken, Xiao Mi is $80. There's another WL, Jiao Jiao. Good one too.:D

guy88852
17-01-2015, 12:16 AM

Another bao case ?:confused:

BronzeGod
17-01-2015, 10:35 AM
Another bao case ?:confused:

I don't know but it's possible. I do know there were a couple of guys who were pursuing her.

She is very innocent and cute, if I had the $, I also do not mind bao her. She is a good choice.

So wish her all the best for her future.

BronzeGod
17-01-2015, 10:36 AM
If I am not mistaken, Xiao Mi is $80. There's another WL, Jiao Jiao. Good one too.:D

Xiao Mi is a great $80 fuck. Damn worth it. Have not found such a good deal in a long time already. Very natural GND and girlfriend feel.

But you can have her one hour for $150 too.... so can slowly enjoy.

baotohk
17-01-2015, 03:54 PM
I don't know but it's possible. I do know there were a couple of guys who were pursuing her.

She is very innocent and cute, if I had the $, I also do not mind bao her. She is a good choice.

highly doubt it. She is alway free when i am there for other girls.

If she invest some money on her hair, im sure she will get better business.

Hong Dou 2045 looks way cute-r and better skin

BronzeGod
17-01-2015, 04:32 PM
highly doubt it. She is alway free when i am there for other girls.

If she invest some money on her hair, im sure she will get better business.

Hong Dou 2045 looks way cute-r and better skin

Of course hong dou is damn cute and good skin lah. That's why I listed her down. You have any to recommend hat is around hong dou standard?

For weilan, she really got some fans. She had shown me before. Always free doesn't mean the $$$ doesn't flow in :D

Garfoo
18-01-2015, 10:10 AM

Just wondering - assuming she is still working till Wednesday. Is it worth having a last fling. Wonder what will service be like on the last few days' stay of a WL. Had a bad experience with the previous Jiao Jiao. She was leaving and her service sucks. I asked her why she was so moody and she said she was going home.:(

Garfoo
21-01-2015, 06:17 PM
Just wondering - assuming she is still working till Wednesday. Is it worth having a last fling. Wonder what will service be like on the last few days' stay of a WL. Had a bad experience with the previous Jiao Jiao. She was leaving and her service sucks. I asked her why she was so moody and she said she was going home.:(

Apart from Wei Lan, two more leaving. Understand it is UK an another Ang Pai.

BronzeGod
21-01-2015, 07:17 PM
Apart from Wei Lan, two more leaving. Understand it is UK an another Ang Pai.

Which Ang pai?

Garfoo
21-01-2015, 08:51 PM
Which Ang pai?

Overhead Auntie telling another customer that its Angel.

BronzeGod
21-01-2015, 09:37 PM
Overhead Auntie telling another customer that its Angel.

Ok. I guess her business is not too good and she's not that interested in working so might as well take a break and go home I suppose.

Garfoo
21-01-2015, 09:54 PM
Ok. I guess her business is not too good and she's not that interested in working so might as well take a break and go home I suppose.

Oh, I thought she is the Ang Pai and most popular one there?

Exceed
21-01-2015, 10:48 PM
Oh, I thought she is the Ang Pai and most popular one there?

So when is she leaving? :eek:

guy88852
22-01-2015, 04:15 PM

Angel is the prettiest gal in GL to me at the moment, and I do know that she have some fans.. but weilan is her best buddy and this is the CNY time of the year which could be contributing to her wanting to leave..

RetroBoss
24-01-2015, 10:26 PM
Bad experience

Karen (16 49)

Sop bath! Rub rub,

No licking no sucking ! Painful!!!

Three minutes into sex,roll eyes! Wtf Climax in stomach!

Free 100 plus drank halfway, pour out my drink and say she was hungry lapse time just 45minutes! Where is my 15 minutes bitch!

no rtf! For me!

Maybe she may be nice to you guys! Just my honest FR

ArmyouM
24-01-2015, 10:41 PM
Bad experience

Karen (16 49)

Sop bath! Rub rub,

Free 100 plus drank halfway, pour out my drink and say she was hungry lapse time just 45minutes! Where is my 15 minutes bitch!

no rtf! For me!

Sign of ORD mood, heard some girls may throw in towel comes next week.

comm
24-01-2015, 11:22 PM
Bad experience

Karen (16 49)

Sop bath! Rub rub,

no rtf! For me!

omg....:eek:

Garfoo
25-01-2015, 05:23 PM
Sign of ORD mood, heard some girls may throw in towel comes next week.

Not sure if Karen ORD mood but I understand UK, Wei Lan and Angel throwing in their towel and leaving end of month. :(

hanazawa
25-01-2015, 06:59 PM
Not sure if Karen ORD mood but I understand UK, Wei Lan and Angel throwing in their towel and leaving end of month. :(

Tried her last fri, bad experience. Attitude cmi compared to cherry n uk :(

BronzeGod
25-01-2015, 09:04 PM

That's sad. End of the month meaning this Wednesday or? Will miss Wei Lan if so... not many little girl type these days...

This house is the best in GL now I think. I like Miko and Xiao Mi from this place. Very good sex with them always.

RetroBoss
25-01-2015, 09:22 PM
Tried her last fri, bad experience. Attitude cmi compared to cherry n uk :(

Ord or not we are paying customers! Where to go for justice, suck it up and claim it as an experience! The life of a player!

ArmyouM
25-01-2015, 10:00 PM
mai tu liao, go for the last shot before you regret :)

BronzeGod
25-01-2015, 11:04 PM
mai tu liao, go for the last shot before you regret :)

Literally last burst of fire ay? :D

a-Lad
28-01-2015, 10:32 AM

Sad that Angel
IMHO the prettiest face and One of the tightest body in GL is leaving. Even though her service is limited she still satisfy my craving for pretty face bonk especially after watching angelababy in running man (china version):D

Anybody know of any similar type wl that I can find for replacement, please recommend me! Kam sia in advance!

ArmyouM
28-01-2015, 06:21 PM
anybody knows how many cancel permit today?

hanazawa
29-01-2015, 08:21 PM
just went, saw karen, xiao mi , xiao xiao, xiao yanzi , cherry n miko

hanazawa
29-01-2015, 08:23 PM
Sad that Angel
IMHO the prettiest face and One of the tightest body in GL is leaving. Even though her service is limited she still satisfy my craving for pretty face bonk especially after watching angelababy in running man (china version):D

Anybody know of any similar type wl that I can find for replacement, please recommend me! Kam sia in advance!

cherry ??? pretty face hot body

a-Lad
30-01-2015, 02:35 PM
cherry ??? pretty face hot body

even though they are both syt they are different type of category if you know what I mean:D
Any other recommendation from other houses?

Garfoo
30-01-2015, 07:32 PM
just went, saw karen, xiao mi , xiao xiao, xiao yanzi , cherry n miko

Those who left were Wei Lan, Angel and UK.

slyer
30-01-2015, 09:53 PM

All the best to angel

slyer
30-01-2015, 10:03 PM
Bro.....i think karen looks more attractive with the clothes on.....hmmm.....u know la.......

I know what u mean. Both of us saw her nude body so we know her flaw keke :D

Your FRs are based own ur own experiences so put disclaimers just like 脱裤放屁�� who also can't fault u if they upped no French no special trust and no creampie good to be your own style no disclaimer Karen will French me if my mouth gripe on yusoff Waaa i wrap yusoff around my cock she give me creampie boh kekeke

With or without disclaimer my frs are based on my personal experiences. If other bros didn't experience the same as mine so be it lor. I also have my fair share of bad bonking experiences which I don't even bother to waste time writing frs. From now on I'll write good & bad frs with disclaimer for your reading pleasure :D

a-Lad
30-01-2015, 10:46 PM

think uk is still around

hanazawa
31-01-2015, 03:50 AM
think uk is still around

Bro, she left alr I have insider info. Heard after new yr have batch coming in :D

slyer
31-01-2015, 09:11 AM
Bro, she left alr I have insider info. Heard after new yr have batch coming in :D

Wow insider info. U must b very close to aunty :D

a-Lad
31-01-2015, 10:55 AM

if I'm not wrong she tarek back and is still around leh that's what I heard la haha:D

Garfoo
05-02-2015, 10:42 PM
think uk is still around

Yes. Was there tonight. UK still around. Only Wei Lan and Angel left.

qingzhe
06-02-2015, 11:21 AM
Bit overdue FR - Had a good session with Karen last Saturday. Not a fan of giving ratings so long story short:

1. Shower, catbath SOP.

2. BBBJ: Excellent. Nearly couldn't hold it in.

3. French: Lots of it!

4. Painting: Ate her out for a good 10 minutes or so. No smell and bush was kept neat.

5. FJ: Cowgirl and missionary. Good and tight.

6. RTF: Yes, if vit M allows for it.

Libero
07-02-2015, 07:25 PM
This Angel also fast in fast out, aunty got more stocks or not :D

Yes. Was there tonight. UK still around. Only Wei Lan and Angel left.

Playboy2015
20-02-2015, 11:59 AM
Xiao Yan Zi is definitely one of the best in geylang now. Def a gem!

Aceking
20-02-2015, 04:34 PM
Is UK still around? Service good? Bust big? Thx!

Libero
21-02-2015, 11:38 PM
Anyone got info if this house has newbies? Saw that it was open today but seats are empty. Cherry remains my fav in this house, hope she hasn't balik :)

BronzeGod
22-02-2015, 03:16 AM
Xiao Mi and Miko in this house are smoking hot in bed.

FEDERER801
10-03-2015, 09:56 PM
My Fr of the day.....

Miko

May i know has Miko Service improved? She starts to speak French fluently? :D.....Been a long while since i bonk her.....

ejectjoy
19-03-2015, 06:01 PM
I visited house 1649 and had my worst experience in Geylang house after these years. Sometimes, we picked a lemon but I didn't experience a WL stopping halfway with me before. Picked Karen, a 1.65m tall lady. (First time trying her) Asked her whether she allowed kissing/frenching. She nodded her head, like implying a yes. So we undressed and showered. She soaped me and cleaned my didi, front body and back but no other action. I proned on the bed. She went thru a min. of pecking and sucking my back and asked me to turn over. I was wondering - so fast, is this lady in a foul mood today? Anyway, she quickly went to bj. Told her I need some kisses and frenching before my didi would become extremely hard. She said mouth got ulcers. I said can try to do with lips closed. She obliged, put on the condom clumsily slow and tried to do cow ride. My didi soften. We went thru another similar round. Same clumsiness. Same result. She suggested doing handjob. I told her not even half an hour has passed. She should not suggest handjob. She wrapped in a towel, went out on the pretext of getting condom and asked the OKT to come in. Wow, first time happening to me - a WL complaining against me! I told her she has been dishonest. If she does not kiss/french, just tell it upfront. The OKT suggested I pay another $120 and get another lady. I said I am not going to waste time in his house ... instead, he returned $30 out of the $150 I paid upfront ... a raw deal - but what to do. I told him I will not step into the house again. AVOID Karen - an absolute ZERO! Wonder if she is set on going back soon...

Garfoo
20-03-2015, 07:35 PM
I visited house 1649 and had my worst experience in Geylang house after these years. Sometimes, we picked a lemon but I didn't experience a WL stopping halfway with me before. Picked Karen, a 1.65m tall lady. (First time trying her) Asked her whether she allowed kissing/frenching. She nodded her head, like implying a yes. So we undressed and showered. She soaped me and cleaned my didi, front body and back but no other action. I proned on the bed. She went thru a min. of pecking and sucking my back and asked me to turn over. I was wondering - so fast, is this lady in a foul mood today? Anyway, she quickly went to bj. Told her I need some kisses and frenching before my didi would become extremely hard. She said mouth got ulcers. I said can try to do with lips closed. She obliged, put on the condom clumsily slow and tried to do cow ride. My didi soften. We went thru another similar round. Same clumsiness. Same result. She suggested doing handjob. I told her not even half an hour has passed. She should not suggest handjob. She wrapped in a towel, went out on the pretext of getting condom and asked the OKT to come in. Wow, first time happening to me - a WL complaining against me! I told her she has been dishonest. If she does not kiss/french, just tell it upfront. The OKT suggested I pay another $120 and get another lady. I said I am not going to waste time in his house ... instead, he returned $30 out of the $150 I paid upfront ... a raw deal - but what to do. I told him I will not step into the house again. AVOID Karen - an absolute ZERO! Wonder if she is set on going back soon...

You mean the OKT (Boss Ah Seng or the lady OKT) came into the room with you wearing nothing?

ejectjoy
20-03-2015, 11:32 PM
Aiya, the old auntie so desperate meh? Of course the guy lah!

It was my second and my last time at this house. The first time was with UK, before CNY. A reluctant Frencher and always keeping time ... althu get the job done. Claimed to be having someone who booked her for three hours after me! Sian to hear such things!!!

Garfoo
21-03-2015, 02:01 PM
Aiya, the old auntie so desperate meh? Of course the guy lah!

It was my second and my last time at this house. The first time was with UK, before CNY. A reluctant Frencher and always keeping time ... althu get the job done. Claimed to be having someone who booked her for three hours after me! Sian to hear such things!!!

One WL at that house told me Karen is a nasty girl. Apparently, she will insist on having the corner seat (with backfacing the walkway to the rooms) so that customers will see the side of her. She once had a fight with another WL because that girl took that place. And when the lady OKT tried to intervene, she told her off. Maybe her biz not so good and she is getting moody. The WLs in that house also very nervous because more new girls coming in at the end of the month.

BronzeGod
21-03-2015, 02:04 PM
One WL at that house told me Karen is a nasty girl. Apparently, she will insist on having the corner seat (with backfacing the walkway to the rooms) so that customers will see the side of her. She once had a fight with another WL because that girl took that place. And when the lady OKT tried to intervene, she told her off. Maybe her biz not so good and she is getting moody. The WLs in that house also very nervous because more new girls coming in at the end of the month.

Yep bro. Next month time to book in again at this house.

If they can maintain the standard of the current batch, I'll be very glad.

Miko, cherry and xiaomi here are very good fucks.

actually I totally forgot what's the full line-up here already. Do you know?

ArmyouM
21-03-2015, 02:24 PM
Her only sell point is her syt and slim look, her neh neh not nice la.

ejectjoy
21-03-2015, 05:57 PM
Thanks for the update! Anyway, will leave it to u all to test the newbies from this house and provide the FRs. I'll test the newbies from 1654A, coming in Apr - according to OKT Derrick. Guess there is better training and stricter guidance in that house - at least the service and performance of the WLs would not be so poor and discouraging!

Garfoo
21-03-2015, 09:51 PM
Yep bro. Next month time to book in again at this house.

If they can maintain the standard of the current batch, I'll be very glad.

Miko, cherry and xiaomi here are very good fucks.

actually I totally forgot what's the full line-up here already. Do you know?

The line-ups are Miko, Cherry, UK, Xiao Xiao, Xiao Yan Chi, Wan Ping and Xiao Mi ($80). There is also a Malaysian WL Mei Chen ($50). She is a resident WL living in the first room. Has her own regular.

BronzeGod
21-03-2015, 10:22 PM
The line-ups are Miko, Cherry, UK, Xiao Xiao, Xiao Yan Chi, Wan Ping and Xiao Mi ($80). There is also a Malaysian WL Mei Chen ($50). She is a resident WL living in the first room. Has her own regular.

Thanks bro for the helpful info.

Xiao mi is a great $80 deal to me, along with Lele over at 1615, also $80 now.

Great value meals.

Casten
23-03-2015, 12:21 PM

Great value meals.

Xiaomi cherry miko what's the sequence of big to small boobs? Pretty what sequence too may I know bro? Many thanks!

BronzeGod
23-03-2015, 12:58 PM
Xiaomi cherry miko what's the sequence of big to small boobs? Pretty what sequence too may I know bro? Many thanks!

Cherry biggest, xiaomi and miko about the same.

Prettiest to me is miko.

Most intense sex would be xiaomi for me. Got chemistry.

andy1844
23-03-2015, 04:36 PM

Mei chen ($50) how many minutes?

Garfoo
23-03-2015, 06:37 PM
Mei chen ($50) how many minutes?

For 30 minutes. She is quite a matured lady and I understand has her own line of clients. So she does not sit outside like the other WLs. She will always be in her room (first room)

ArmyouM
24-03-2015, 10:13 PM

Great value meals.
you mean lele from 16w15 now $80???

BronzeGod
24-03-2015, 10:37 PM
you mean lele from 16w15 now $80???

No no. Lele 1615 (same house as former baihe, and current SYT coco)not westerhout road Lele (same house as anqi wh1615). Two different Lele ...

ArmyouM
24-03-2015, 10:41 PM
Heard one of the current line up will hang her boot sooner ard april fool day.

sammysammy12345
24-03-2015, 11:40 PM
Mind sharing which of the current lineup is leaving?

BronzeGod
25-03-2015, 12:29 AM
Heard one of the current line up will hang her boot sooner ard april fool day.

Cherry siboh? April fool joke?

ArmyouM
25-03-2015, 07:44 AM
you smart alex :)

Garfoo
25-03-2015, 07:08 PM

I understand Cherry, Xiao Xiao and UK leaving first week of April.

ArmyouM
25-03-2015, 07:21 PM
any news on new batch ?

BronzeGod
25-03-2015, 09:47 PM
any news on new batch ?

11 girls coming next month but split between 1649 and wh1619.

BronzeGod
25-03-2015, 09:48 PM
I understand Cherry, Xiao Xiao and UK leaving first week of April.

No loss for me. Wish them all the best.

ArmyouM
25-03-2015, 10:01 PM
No loss for me. Wish them all the best.
perhaps cherry a bit for me, thought she will stay a bit longer :(

BronzeGod
25-03-2015, 10:19 PM
perhaps cherry a bit for me, thought she will stay a bit longer :(

sorry for your loss bro.

I guess there'll be others.... think WH1606 and WH1604 might have interesting newbies... yet to get their names though... just caught some glances

also saw the application forms for some new girls being processed... got good things coming up, not to worry.

At least I hope so lah.

ArmyouM
25-03-2015, 10:29 PM
sorry for your loss bro.

I guess there'll be others.... think WH1606 and WH1604 might have interesting newbies... yet to get their names though... just caught some glances

also saw the application forms for some new girls being processed... got good things coming up, not to worry.

At least I hope so lah.
WH1606 has newbie xiao man looks cute kawaii fair, have not tried her yet, if you want service gal, try zhu Er n Xia Xin.

BronzeGod
25-03-2015, 10:30 PM
WH1606 has newbie xiao man looks cute kawaii fair, have not tried her yet, if you want service gal, try zhu Er n Xia Xin.

yep. have noted down xiaoman as well. small and cute looking.

davidharu
27-03-2015, 07:00 PM
Saw a Syt with short shoulder length hair at this house just now. Any bro knows who she is?

Ericcan7
09-04-2015, 12:41 PM
Any update on the new girls?

andy1844
15-04-2015, 11:44 PM
For 30 minutes. She is quite a matured lady and I understand has her own line of clients. So she does not sit outside like the other WLs. She will always be in her room (first room)

Anymore Malaysia girl ($50) ?

Garfoo
16-04-2015, 10:03 PM
Anymore Malaysia girl ($50) ?

Yes, she is still around. She is also a resident WL, i.e. she lives in. There are now 4 new girls in the house. Saw one which is very young and small built. Did not ask OKT her name. Any bro know?

BronzeGod
16-04-2015, 10:26 PM
Yes, she is still around. She is also a resident WL, i.e. she lives in. There are now 4 new girls in the house. Saw one which is very young and small built. Did not ask OKT her name. Any bro know?

Went there see see. Nothing interesting. Do let us know what you find.

Garfoo
18-04-2015, 06:14 PM
Went there see see. Nothing interesting. Do let us know what you find.

I tried Tan Tan. A tanned girl who is very accommodating and I would rate her service as good. But if you do not mind fake boobs, then she is the one to try.

Garfoo
20-04-2015, 10:46 PM
I tried Tan Tan. A tanned girl who is very accommodating and I would rate her service as good. But if you do not mind fake boobs, then she is the one to try.

Heard Miko is leaving next week. New girls are Tan Tan, Ling, Xiao Hsieh (small snow). The last 2 are quite young. Born in 1993.

Airness
25-04-2015, 11:08 AM
Is UK still around? Tried calling the house many times ,was told not working

Garfoo
25-04-2015, 12:09 PM
Is UK still around? Tried calling the house many times ,was told not working

Returned to PRC already - for at least a month or so.

Airness
25-04-2015, 04:48 PM
Returned to PRC already - for at least a month or so.

Called the house, the OKT kept saying didn't come to work instead of not working more in mandarin.:(

Garfoo
25-04-2015, 08:05 PM
Called the house, the OKT kept saying didn't come to work instead of not working more in mandarin.:(

Why don't you try the new girls there. There's Xiao Hsieh (small snow), Leng and another I cannot remember. Wan Ping and Xiao Yan Zhi still there.

BronzeGod
25-04-2015, 08:17 PM
Why don't you try the new girls there. There's Xiao Hsieh (small snow), Leng and another I cannot remember. Wan Ping and Xiao Yan Zhi still there.

Miko still there boh?

Garfoo
25-04-2015, 08:30 PM
Miko still there boh?

Either leaving or have left. I was there last week and OKT told me leaving next week but still working. OKT alerted me that service dropped in a sense that she rushed the customer. He suggested other WLs.

BronzeGod
25-04-2015, 08:38 PM
Either leaving or have left. I was there last week and OKT told me leaving next week but still working. OKT alerted me that service dropped in a sense that she rushed the customer. He suggested other WLs.

I see. It's ok. She's one of the most natural sex sessions for me. Always make me high. Gets hotter each time.

Ericcan7
29-04-2015, 11:23 PM
Any new girls??? 11 girls coming next month but split between 1649 and wh1619.

Garfoo
01-05-2015, 10:35 PM
Any new girls???

Wan Ping calling it a day and surrendering her card early next week.

unfit
02-05-2015, 02:51 PM
So far Jiao Jiao Xiao Chun UK are the best of 1649...:D

enigma
03-05-2015, 04:16 PM
So far Jiao Jiao Xiao Chun UK are the best of 1649...:D

All very juicy sashimi :)

unfit
03-05-2015, 10:05 PM
All very juicy sashimi :)

Slurp :D:D

Garfoo
17-05-2015, 05:41 PM
Wan Ping calling it a day and surrendering her card early next week.

Heard Wan Ping met a "carrot" who did not fulfill his monetary "obligations". Apparently, there was a row and there was an ugly incident.:eek:

BronzeGod
17-05-2015, 06:52 PM
Miko still here?

sammysammy12345
17-05-2015, 10:47 PM
Miko left already buddy.

Ericcan7
21-05-2015, 05:49 PM
Who are the girls at this joint?

Exceed
22-05-2015, 06:32 AM
Any updates of hotties from this house?;):D:p

XiaoHoUzi83
23-05-2015, 12:33 PM
Had Karen the other day..
She is pretty and has a good figure.,...
but service wise not exactly very GFE and lacks alot of other things..
but got a feeling that if i RTF it might be better...

looks 7.5 /10
body 8 /10
cat bath : 6 /10
BBBJ : 7/10

I dunno how to explain, is a normal sub standard BBBJ but her mouth is really warm.. thus the bonous score

FJ : 7/10

RTF : Maybe

flexalong
14-06-2015, 06:11 AM
Had a wonderful time with Karen...here're my thoughts

Looks: 8/10 to me, very pretty mix-blood face

Body: Tall, slight tan, with excellent model proportions

Boobs: 34A, nice and firm to the touch.

Shower action: SOP + frenching (she will spray mouth freshener for you too)

Frenching: 9/10 spoke french fluently

Pussy painting: Does it, enjoys it (open pussy flap for you to get some tongue action going. Makes me feel damn high seeing her very wet pussy jerking with ecstasy.

BBBJ: Thorough saliva stimulating and firm grip. Goes deeper into her mouth if you're able to pls her pussy (while painting)

FJ: Super sensual with lots of frenching and calls you sweetheart while sexing and very wet down there. And accommodating to your position requests

GFE: This factor damn high...made me feel like her boyfriend.

RTF: YES, YES & YES

Above is a fake review written by me (look at last edited history) at the request of WL Karen and posted by someone else on 65cards.com. Don't be taken in.

flexalong
28-06-2015, 01:36 AM

Libero
28-06-2015, 10:28 AM
Do need some updates on the newbies in this house, any list or FRs bros? Thanks man :cool:

Garfoo
28-06-2015, 01:02 PM
Do need some updates on the newbies in this house, any list or FRs bros? Thanks man :cool:

4 new girls are in and waiting to be processed. Will start work first week of July.

BronzeGod
28-06-2015, 01:18 PM
4 new girls are in and waiting to be processed. Will start work first week of July.

Cutie Ling now available at $80 I heard. Who are the rest still in the house and which is the must try ang pai? :)

Garfoo
28-06-2015, 09:21 PM
Cutie Ling now available at $80 I heard. Who are the rest still in the house and which is the must try ang pai? :)

I understand it is Xiao Yan Cher. Cutie Leng is not that Ang Pai although she downgraded to $80.

BronzeGod
28-06-2015, 09:29 PM
I understand it is Xiao Yan Cher. Cutie Leng is not that Ang Pai although she downgraded to $80.

Xiao yan zi old bird by now already. No interesting newbies I guess...

Garfoo
29-06-2015, 09:40 PM
Xiao yan zi old bird by now already. No interesting newbies I guess...

Yes, she's quite veteran already. Guess have o wait for next week for the 4 new girls to start work, subject to clearing medical.

flexalong
30-06-2015, 12:45 AM

Simpleman1985
03-07-2015, 06:56 AM
Nah beh avoid this bitch Karen. Service damn poor, stuck up attitude, look down on people only.

Simpleman1985
03-07-2015, 06:58 AM
Nah beh avoid this bitch karen. Service damn poor, stuck up attitude, look down on people only.

loverod
03-07-2015, 08:50 AM
What happened?

flexalong
04-07-2015, 01:14 AM
Nah beh avoid this bitch karen. Service damn poor, stuck up attitude, look down on people only.

A fair warning to all newbies...don't be KCed by a WL. Told me to be her BF since day one and psychoed me into buying her iphone and monthly allowances. Today, when she realize she can't milk more money out of me, decided to turn nasty. Admittedly i am a dumb fuck...i did not take to heart her obvious lies and kept on hoping and taken in by her. The WL in question is Karen 玉妃 Yu Fei of L16H49. I even went the extend of creating multiple accounts i.e. H0rnyK1a to post fake reviews (at her request) and upping her status on 65cards.com

Well, here comes my honest review of her service which is pretty much non-existent. Aside from the sop stuff, nothing more. Very capable of sweet talking and faking GF feeling. Shows no enthusiasm in FJ or BBBJ. Tells me she's tired of working there. And very very bad tempered and impatient.

http://oi62.tinypic.com/312vjb9.jpg

http://oi58.tinypic.com/dpaknk.jpg

http://oi61.tinypic.com/k4xmxz.jpg

h0rnyk1a
07-07-2015, 01:22 AM
Want give praise to this WL Karen for top notch service.

I enter the room, immediately hug me and grope my penis, this feeling makes me really excited. Girlfriend feeling goa goa. And then she push me on the bed and we caress each other and tongue fighting kiss. After which she helped me up and undress and then in shower use soap to help me clean up the body including the ass. While cleaning she used her tongue fu to stimulate my nipple, then squat down with water in mouth bbbj my penis. WOW the feeling really goes without saying “SHIOK”! Then she got me a towel to dry my body and ask me to roll over on the bed. Cathbath me all the way from my back to my legs. When she at my ass, she slowly lick and her tongue in my ass…uber shock and comfortable. Then she told me to rollover face up then lick my ears to my nipple while fondling with my cock. Her mouth is really gentle on my cock head while she bbbj and look like watching a sexy POV pornstar sucking cock. Cannot tahan liao, quickly sit up and hugged her and then suck her breasts. And she’s very wet down there. Pump her in missionary and released there on what a great feeling.

AMGs63
09-07-2015, 10:32 AM
http://media.igt.com/images/gl_11566.jpg

四大美女

Karen, 王昭君
1.71m, slim
Taut tanned body always in tight shorts oozes sex appeal.

Ling, 貂蝉
1.61m, petite
Beautiful features with flawless white skin. When she smiles, it lights up the room. Innocent and young girl personality. Like.

Xiao Yan Zi, 西施 , 沉魚落雁, 閉月羞花
1.68m, slim
Actually, I had a secret crush on her since the first day. She has a kind of vulnerable beauty like Joey Wong. No chance to see her as she was not feeling well so it's fantastic to see her around again.

Ki Ki, 杨玉环
1.61m, petite
The missing link to complete the deck. Chio, young, petite and slim. She has a cool attitude.

BronzeGod
09-07-2015, 10:45 AM
http://media.igt.com/images/gl_11566.jpg

四大美女

Karen, 王昭君
1.71m, slim
Taut tanned body always in tight shorts oozes sex appeal.

Ling, 貂蝉
1.61m, petite
Beautiful features with flawless white skin. When she smiles, it lights up the room. Innocent and young girl personality. Like.

Xiao Yan Zi, 西施 , 沉魚落雁, 閉月羞花
1.68m, slim
Actually, I had a secret crush on her since the first day. She has a kind of vulnerable beauty like Joey Wong. No chance to see her as she was not feeling well so it's fantastic to see her around again.

Ki Ki, 杨玉环
1.61m, petite
The missing link to complete the deck. Chio, young, petite and slim. She has a cool attitude.

Is Kiki a newbie? And what about Xiao xue?

AMGs63
09-07-2015, 10:56 AM
Is Kiki a newbie? And what about Xiao xue?

Yes bro, missing link. Confirm chio. Xiao Xue don't make it to elite club. Heard may ORD soon so if you like her, better go bid farewell.

BronzeGod
09-07-2015, 11:49 AM
Yes bro, missing link. Confirm chio. Xiao Xue don't make it to elite club. Heard may ORD soon so if you like her, better go bid farewell.

A goodbye fuck. lol.

Garfoo
09-07-2015, 05:24 PM

I tried Xiao Xue before. Although she looks like a SYT, her fake boobs is a put off. Quite stiff.

BronzeGod
09-07-2015, 05:48 PM
I tried Xiao Xue before. Although she looks like a SYT, her fake boobs is a put off. Quite stiff.

Thanks for the heads up.

flexalong
09-07-2015, 10:30 PM
A fair warning to all newbies...don't be KCed by a WL. Told me to be her BF since day one and psychoed me into buying her iphone and monthly allowances. Today, when she realize she can't milk more money out of me, decided to turn nasty. Admittedly i am a dumb fuck...i did not take to heart her obvious lies and kept on hoping and taken in by her. The WL in question is Karen 玉妃 of L16H49. I even went the extend of creating multiple accounts i.e. H0rnyK1a to post fake reviews (at her request) and upping her status on 65cards.com

Well, here comes my honest review of her service which is pretty much non-existent. Aside from the sop stuff, nothing more. Very capable of sweet talking and faking GF feeling. Shows no enthusiasm in FJ or BBBJ. Tells me she's tired of working there. And very very bad tempered and impatient.

Nato17
09-07-2015, 11:29 PM
A fair warning to all newbies...don't be KCed by a WL. Told me to be her BF since day one and psychoed me into buying her iphone and monthly allowances. Today, when she realize she can't milk more money out of me, decided to turn nasty. Admittedly i am a dumb fuck...i did not take to heart her obvious lies and kept on hoping and taken in by her. The WL in question is Karen of L16H49. I even went the extend of creating multiple accounts i.e. H0rnyK1a to post fake reviews (at her request) and upping her status on 65cards.com

Game over for this gal. Actually, I think soon all WLs will be game over because AV will check Wechat lor. Cb....

flexalong
09-07-2015, 11:36 PM
Can i report that bitch to AV for going out with customers? When i said i can't afford to keep buying stuff for her, straight turn into another person.

flexalong
09-07-2015, 11:37 PM
Oh i see she decided to change her avatar and real name on wechat after my posts. Well no matter.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/16ks5lz.jpg

HeadOn
09-07-2015, 11:55 PM
Can i report that bitch to AV for going out with customers? When i said i can't afford to keep buying stuff for her, straight turn into another person.

Think they can go out w whoever she wants. But I guess it all started when u both on we chat ? Cos if just bonk n go n without exchanging we chat then it won't happen . Wl trying to kc customers for more money is common n so it's up to customer to react too. But her attitude n back service mean she should game over n just leave sg. She not suitable in this line

flexalong
10-07-2015, 12:00 AM
Maybe not, a bro just pm me ask me to go report to AV.

HeadOn
10-07-2015, 12:02 AM
Maybe not, a bro just pm me ask me to go report to AV.

Well if it's so u can try so that u can remove her from sg

newbie85
10-07-2015, 12:26 AM
A fair warning to all newbies...don't be KCed by a WL. Told me to be her BF since day one and psychoed me into buying her iphone and monthly allowances. Today, when she realize she can't milk more money out of me, decided to turn nasty. Admittedly i am a dumb fuck...i did not take to heart her obvious lies and kept on hoping and taken in by her. The WL in question is Karen 玉妃 of L16H49. I even went the extend of creating multiple accounts i.e. H0rnyK1a to post fake reviews (at her request) and upping her status on 65cards.com

You can only blame yourself. You're just one typical example of many stupid sg men. :D

flexalong
10-07-2015, 12:46 AM
You can only blame yourself. You're just one typical example of many stupid sg men. :D

well i don't deny that.

flexalong
10-07-2015, 01:00 AM
LOL someone just zapped me for posting personal attacks. Well get this, when a WL tries to KC a client, it does get personal sometimes (if you're dumb like me). Hence the attack!

flexalong
10-07-2015, 06:40 AM
lol change and change, told her to register a new id instead :D

http://oi60.tinypic.com/16krywk.jpg

干脆登记个新帐户把Yufei9099也换了. 看老公多体贴, 不需你翻意了

BronzeGod
10-07-2015, 10:30 AM
You are making trouble not just for the WL involved, but the house as well with your posts....

FEDERER801
10-07-2015, 01:12 PM
LOL someone just zapped me for posting personal attacks. Well get this, when a WL tries to KC a client, it does get personal sometimes (if you're dumb like me). Hence the attack!

I glad that u have wake up your idea....do not fall into KC of this whores....Fuck and go.....however i do not see a need for u to post the wechat bet u and the wl......u making trouble for all the house girls lei.....:D

AMGs63
10-07-2015, 03:03 PM
Don't play police. WL get in trouble never mind. But you yourself kena because you're the one who post about her. Who is the actual person who post? You leh. Sigh. Then her hse girl may kena restrictions. Then customers also suffer if WL restricted. You go out with WL and then report AV, how can like that?

If you wanna give warning to bros, it's good. But now you do until like that, post screenshots about your dubious FRs, talk about stuff which you shouldn't be doing. Innocent parties have to suffer with you, for what man?

flexalong
10-07-2015, 04:13 PM
You are making trouble not just for the WL involved, but the house as well with your posts....

I glad that u have wake up your idea....do not fall into KC of this whores....Fuck and go.....however i do not see a need for u to post the wechat bet u and the wl......u making trouble for all the house girls lei.....:D

Well i guess it's a wake up call for those other girls old and new to not pull any tricks on their clients

flexalong
10-07-2015, 04:16 PM
Don't play police. WL get in trouble never mind. But you yourself kena because you're the one who post about her. Who is the actual person who post? You leh. Sigh. Then her hse girl may kena restrictions. Then customers also suffer if WL restricted. You go out with WL and then report AV, how can like that?

If you wanna give warning to bros, it's good. But now you do until like that, post screenshots about your dubious FRs, talk about stuff which you shouldn't be doing. Innocent parties have to suffer with you, for what man?

Appreciate the advise but i guess i am just going to learn things the hard way.

max_priest
10-07-2015, 04:44 PM
Well i guess it's a wake up call for those other girls old and new to not pull any tricks on their clients

Well, this is not just a wake up call for WLs but also a serious wake up for yourself ... As the saying goes - "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink ..." :rolleyes:

Look at the bigger picture and move on ...

flexalong
10-07-2015, 04:59 PM
Well, this is not just a wake up call for WLs but also a serious wake up for yourself ... As the saying goes - "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink ..." :rolleyes:

Look at the bigger picture and move on ...

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink"...if that's the case then you just shut up lah...for fuck tell me look bigger pic and move on? :rolleyes:

flexalong
10-07-2015, 05:26 PM
宝贝老婆,你出名了,高兴了吧?

flexalong
10-07-2015, 06:24 PM

方便人家找到妳呀老婆。看我对妳多好

flexalong
10-07-2015, 06:39 PM
老婆你移民了?

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2uiupmw.jpg

继续骗下去吧!

AMGs63
10-07-2015, 06:43 PM
Go mad liao. Now using sbf to talk to Karen. Sigh.

flexalong
10-07-2015, 07:47 PM
Go mad liao. Now using sbf to talk to Karen. Sigh.

since i know she reads the thread...is that good enough reason for you?

tonchs
10-07-2015, 07:53 PM
since i know she reads the thread...is that good enough reason for you?

Karen know english?? What a rare bilingual chick geylang get?

flexalong
10-07-2015, 08:01 PM
Karen know english?? What a rare bilingual chick geylang get?

She got use translation addon/app. Otherwise how you think she know people scold her and ask me to scold them back?

http://oi61.tinypic.com/m821qb.jpg

flexalong
10-07-2015, 08:14 PM
witness the natural beauty of Yu Fei Karen 玉妃 1649

http://oi58.tinypic.com/30m8j1w.jpg

偷偷来新加坡做鸡呀!

flexalong
10-07-2015, 08:14 PM
ok, i am done with this bitch...play safe people!

Garfoo
10-07-2015, 08:33 PM
witness the natural beauty of Yu Fei Karen 玉妃 1649

http://oi58.tinypic.com/30m8j1w.jpg

偷偷来新加坡做鸡呀!

She does look different from the actual person.