PDA

View Full Version : any bros evolved from geylang WL to FL Dome sg..?

loverod
15-08-2013, 02:56 PM
hi.. do you think bonking WL in geylang is better than FL Sg girls..?

mohawk
15-08-2013, 03:38 PM
hi.. do you think bonking WL in geylang is better than FL Sg girls..?

I just swtiched from wl to sg fl lol. GL cat 150 standard getting worst each day. Still a good budget bonk thou.

comm
15-08-2013, 05:39 PM
China FL standard even worse .... but some r sexy la, but service jin sucks

BronzeGod
15-08-2013, 08:20 PM
Bros, what about those in the massage directory section of the forum?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43

some looks damn tempting but I did not try as do not want to end up the picture and services advertised is different from what you get.

plantronic
16-08-2013, 05:19 PM
Bros, what about those in the massage directory section of the forum?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43

some looks damn tempting but I did not try as do not want to end up the picture and services advertised is different from what you get.

can read some of the feedbacks before deleted

some describe the experience very bad, don't think would go through effort to post unless really feeling tulan inside

BronzeGod
16-08-2013, 05:32 PM
can read some of the feedbacks before deleted

some describe the experience very bad, don't think would go through effort to post unless really feeling tulan inside

that's what I thought. I checked out some old health centres and spas that I used to frequent in the past. Now all cannot make it. Very very bad service and over priced. Girls there also are not up to standard in terms of appearance.

Think Geylang Cat 150 is still the best deal in town. Nothing else compares for that price I think in Singapore, in terms of getting a variety of relatively good looking girls with good service plus comfortable basic facilities.

enigma
17-08-2013, 03:47 AM
that's what I thought. I checked out some old health centres and spas that I used to frequent in the past. Now all cannot make it. Very very bad service and over priced. Girls there also are not up to standard in terms of appearance.

Think Geylang Cat 150 is still the best deal in town. Nothing else compares for that price I think in Singapore, in terms of getting a variety of relatively good looking girls with good service plus comfortable basic facilities.

Have to agree with you on this...

plantronic
17-08-2013, 02:48 PM

can only wait for new supply to come in

hope to see many new angpai to replace the ones who have left our shores

BronzeGod
17-08-2013, 03:03 PM
can only wait for new supply to come in

hope to see many new angpai to replace the ones who have left our shores

The current crop is still ok to me actually. Best to enjoy while they're still around. Quality may go down further after this.

johnhermit
18-08-2013, 02:26 AM
Ya
As china get richer
I think coastal cities girls wun want to come here
Girl pool gets smaller
Quality goes down?

I only try budget singapore FL
Below 200 type
Body shape generally lose to geylang 150
Service mah, i think very hard to say
Geylang 150 got AR, singapore fl i dun think got
Geylang 150 got catbath, singapore fl i dun think got
Singapore fl generally better gfe compare to geylang 150 to me...
Singapore fl geberally allow fingering and painting, geylang 150 more reluctant
Sometimes, i think i am servicing singapore fl not the other way round but i do enjoy seeing a girl getting high from my fingering and painting
So i think... really...
What u prefer ba