PDA

View Full Version : What is your wildest ways/suggestion of having sex?

xiaoqiang
22-06-2005, 04:01 AM
I always been thinking lots of wild ways of having sex and de tools... hees one of my wild thoughts is using a handphone and place inside a condom and inside it to de holy hole of ya gf and use ur gf's hp to call ur phone :D think should be quite fun ar... any bro have any wild suggestion? kindly share it :p

P/S: Juz being creative sorry for anything lame caused

For that bro who zapped me, thx u ar i know who are u juz that i'm okie wif it but afterall this is juz for fun sharing and maybe someone can come out wif something fun and share a laughs or so... sorry for any trouble caused if u think it's lame

pinkpanther
22-06-2005, 11:11 AM
then set the phone to vibrating mode is it? hahaha

nakamara
22-06-2005, 11:47 AM
yeah...den give a call to ms pussy :D

Castrol
22-06-2005, 11:54 AM
yeah...den give a call to ms pussy :D

and if the pussy can somehow press the answer phone button, then we got a winner! :D

nakamara
22-06-2005, 12:04 PM
and if the pussy can somehow press the answer phone button, then we got a winner!

haha i get what u mean...ms pussy receives a call...get excited and happy cuz it's mr vibration...act hard to get awhile by not answering...end up bth, with TENSED muscle...pick-up the call...

The End :D

Microsoft
22-06-2005, 12:18 PM
HP where got kick? Suggest u use OSIM ele. pulse massager on the clit. Gurantee scream until whole blk can hear 1. Ehehe. :D :D

yanki
22-06-2005, 12:19 PM
HP where got kick? Suggest u use OSIM ele. pulse massager on the clit. Gurantee scream until whole blk can hear 1. Ehehe. :D :D

wah this one power hahaha.

diesel
22-06-2005, 01:00 PM
Let me share with you some wild-sex experiences tried by my friend.

My friend f*** a gal in while at the children slide in East Coast Big Splash. Guess, how he did it? Just imagine f*** in the public while playing water-slide. One botak lifeguard saw but didn’t say anything. :rolleyes:

Another occasion, he f*** this same girl at the jacuzzi pool in Jurong Swimming Complex. They were damn daring to removed their bottom! :eek:

Ah Dez
22-06-2005, 01:12 PM
Let me share with you some wild-sex experiences tried by my friend.

My friend f*** a gal in while at the children slide in East Coast Big Splash. Guess, how he did it? Just imagine f*** in the public while playing water-slide. One botak lifeguard saw but didn’t say anything. :rolleyes:

Another occasion, he f*** this same girl at the jacuzzi pool in Jurong Swimming Complex. They were damn daring to removed their bottom!

Oh, reminds me of last time, when Wisma has this play round at the 6th floor.... me and this girl went up around 7pm.. and fuck right in the open on top of the slide..
Then when i was about to cum.... the lift went "TING"! ! !.....

i CUM!... into her.. she scream.... and we saw a little boy staring at us... was a lollipop in his hand... :D

nakamara
22-06-2005, 01:17 PM
Oh, reminds me of last time, when Wisma has this play round at the 6th floor.... me and this girl went up around 7pm.. and fuck right in the open on top of the slide..

i CUM!... into her.. she scream.... and we saw a little boy staring at us... was a lollipop in his hand...

sounds like some advertisment for "Get-Lucky-Lollipops" leh...haha :D jkjk

Ah Dez
22-06-2005, 01:24 PM
sounds like some advertisment for "Get-Lucky-Lollipops" leh...haha :D jkjk

and the funny part is.... i was under her.... and she was facing the sky.. so i was pumping her from behind.... and i was on the cold steel steps....

so that boy got the full view of everything.. :D

fun4evergood
22-06-2005, 01:28 PM
and the funny part is.... i was under her.... and she was facing the sky.. so i was pumping her from behind.... and i was on the cold steel steps....

no wonder Wisma close up that playground...... :)

Ah Dez
22-06-2005, 01:33 PM
no wonder Wisma close up that playground...... :)

The play ground was is closed from 7pm onwards.... but then, people can climb over from the other side..

but to place was close down because of the are a lot of drugs addicits there after nite, so it was closed down...

if not, u can always see some hanky panky here and there.

DNAT
22-06-2005, 01:35 PM

that boy din ask: "kor kor, I also 1 2 play wrestling ... " :eek:

Ah Dez
22-06-2005, 01:37 PM
that boy din ask: "kor kor, I also 1 2 play wrestling ... " :eek:

i thought.... he will look at my dick... and then look at his lollipop... and look at my dick with the sperm dripping... and look at his lollipop...

and CRY... :D

HeadOn
22-06-2005, 02:00 PM
i thought.... he will look at my dick... and then look at his lollipop... and look at my dick with the sperm dripping... and look at his lollipop...

and CRY... :D

no..maybe u will throw his lollipop n try urs... :eek:

Ah Dez
22-06-2005, 02:05 PM
no..maybe u will throw his lollipop n try urs... :eek:

sorry, uncle's ice cream already melting....... this jie jie will finish it.. :cool:

HeadOn
22-06-2005, 02:15 PM
sorry, uncle's ice cream already melting....... this jie jie will finish it.. :cool:

imagine u let him see the jie jie finished ur ice cream off..den he went over n relate the story to his parents.. :D

alonso
22-06-2005, 02:30 PM
I guess mine was no big deal, but had a gf who stay at a condo in the east, her place was on 20th floor with unblocked seaview.

One weekend when her whole family was out of town, went over for a bonking session which started out in her bedroom, and then we got crazy and roamed all over the apartment and fucked in practically every corner of the house! Ended up doggie style in the balcony with her hands holding on to the railings and looking out into the view of Bintan (was a clear day, think you may be able to guess where she stayed).

Dunno if some sailor was watching with binoculars from one of the ships moored out there, or if her upstairs and downstairs neighbours could hear her loud moans, but was great ramming her from behind and enjoying a nice view too :)

nuclearkid
22-06-2005, 02:45 PM

i CUM!... into her.. she scream.... and we saw a little boy staring at us... was a lollipop in his hand... :D

Yo bro dez, how many years ago was that? I wonder if the boy has grown up now but still vividly remember that scene. And if he surfs this site, you both can be 'reunited' here! :D

MercuryMan
22-06-2005, 02:47 PM
once did a roadshow in a major shopping centre in orchard rd. set-up got a catwalk and backstage changing area. one night after the last show (abt 8pm), fuck a p/t model in the backstage place after everyone had gone off. damn steam man! cos can hear pple outside walking ard and some childrens playing on the catwalk. heng heng the doors all locked! fantasized abt bonking the gal all night long after shopping centre lock-up, but after 2 rds tired oredi.

singexpat
22-06-2005, 03:37 PM

wonder if it causes a phsycological (correct spelling??) for the poor boy.. :rolleyes:

euphoria777
22-06-2005, 04:50 PM
....her place was on 20th floor with unblocked seaview............Ended up doggie style in the balcony with her hands holding on to the railings.............was great ramming her from behind and enjoying a nice view too

dun ram too hard until she tip over the railing....
if not newpaper headline....... :D

nismo88
22-06-2005, 05:04 PM
Yo bro dez, how many years ago was that? I wonder if the boy has grown up now but still vividly remember that scene. And if he surfs this site, you both can be 'reunited' here! :D
wah lau eh..... bro nuclearkid u say until like long lost son lookin for long lost father here lidat leh.... keke :D

alonso
22-06-2005, 06:26 PM
dun ram too hard until she tip over the railing....
if not newpaper headline....... :D
hahaha! thx for the advice bro, actually was more afraid of her neighbours hearing the sound effects!!

actually i do fantasize sometimes of repeating that pattern, but in the middle of the night with the lights off ... and facing a block of flats opposite!! this type must be ONS at gals place, so no need to care what the neighbours think :D

xiaoqiang
25-06-2005, 01:54 AM
yea... another wild suggestion of mine is using ice to catbath em...especially @ de nipple there...it's kinda kinky and shiok for my gals =P she say she like it better then normal 1 :D

mokermania
25-06-2005, 02:14 AM
on a tree mayb???

titts82002
25-06-2005, 06:25 AM
and CRY...
childhood trauma... ?:)

bully
29-06-2005, 10:48 AM
I always been thinking lots of wild ways of having sex and de tools... hees one of my wild thoughts is using a handphone and place inside a condom and inside it to de holy hole of ya gf and use ur gf's hp to call ur phone

Ok bro Xiaoqiang, i put ya thoughts into action. But hor, handphone too big to put inside la... Enjoy the pics and maybe u can try it also..

http://img91.echo.cx/img91/1958/062zl1.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)
http://img186.echo.cx/img186/7412/083wb.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

spicychillicrab
29-06-2005, 10:53 AM
Ok bro Xiaoqiang, i put ya thoughts into action. But hor, handphone too big to put inside la... Enjoy the pics and maybe u can try it also..

Bully, i think a smaller clamshell phone should fit, older phone models may not even have vibration modes, hee hee :D