PDA

View Full Version : Wtf..Last Night I Saw Two Men Kissing Passionately At Changi Beach.

Sammyboy RSS Feed
12-08-2013, 02:30 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

No joke,last night past midnight after doing my homework,i decide to go changi point for a late super.
on reaching there i park my car near the beach,usually on a saturday night you can see alot of malay families camping on the beach, but tonight was pretty deserted and quiet at the beach because of raya,went to the hawker centre and have nasi lemak/tea tarik..
after that decide to have a walk the along beach park listening to sentimental songs on my earpiece...then from afar i saw a couple(one was wearing a cap)on a bench hugging and kissing..as i was walking closer and closer to the kissing couple..they were still kissing passionately..
and on careful observation..wtf...i got a shock of my life..they were both men kissing...fuck i nearly vomited and quickly walk away.
this is so unnatural and disgusting..do you guys agree..:eek:

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?159503-Wtf-Last-Night-I-Saw-Two-Men-Kissing-Passionately-At-Changi-Beach&goto=newpost).