PDA

View Full Version : Thank You For The Righteous Person!!!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
11-08-2013, 09:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

This thread is meant to thanks the person who up my points and allow me to come back to this forum n bring those bunch of coward eunuch to the ground.

Do you guys know why i called ppl like Escher, jw5, Crane n etc COWARDS?

1. From the day i registered this account, they got rebutted by me until they can't even think of replies for themselves. All they could do was to throw all out the vulgarities like CB, CCB, KNN or how smelly their mother's hole is. But to their disappointment, i didn't even need to reply them with a word of vulgarities.

2. Eunuch like Escher pretend to be a BIG TIMER in China or Taiwan but alas he make himself a fool by showing off to the wrong person. When i accepted his challenge, he side-stepped n disappear like a rat running for it's life under the drainage.

3. Then come Crane who claim himself as a Geylang gangster by the name of "Meng Chai" and when i accepted his challenge again, he twist n turn his word and claim he comes from a prestige school but his english standard is even lower than my NTC standard.

Come on, you bunch of COWARDS.... only the few of you here are have a self-satisfaction party by cursing our nation n leader. Majority of the rest doesn't agree and also despised you guys.

Once again, i thank all the members in this forum with a righteous attitude.

Come on Escher "Son of A Whore".... Ask all your coward buddies to continue to deduct my points till the negative.... Lolz!!!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?159499-Thank-You-For-The-Righteous-Person!!!&goto=newpost).