PDA

View Full Version : Group of Banglas nearly attacked Singaporean man who was protecting his wife..

Sammyboy RSS Feed
10-08-2013, 04:20 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

http://www.tremeritus.com/2013/08/09...band-to-fight/ (http://www.tremeritus.com/2013/08/09/foreign-workers-whistle-at-woman-provoke-her-husband-to-fight/)

Stomp published a report today (9 Aug) about a female netizen, TJ, receiving catcalls from a group of foreign workers.

TJ recounted the incident which happened near City Square Mall in Little India yesterday (8 Aug).

She said, “We decided to catch the 12.30am movie and we were walking through Perumal Road at about 11.45pm from my mother-in-law’s flat situated along Race Course Road.”

“I was walking a few metres in front of my husband who was smoking and suddenly there were these two Bangladesh guys who started whistling at me.”

TJ ignored the foreign workers but her husband was annoyed. He called out to one of the Bangladesh worker and asked him what he was up to.

“The next moment I saw the other guy yelling and summoning more of his friends to come,” TJ said.

She then somehow managed to pull her husband away but continued to hear the Bangladesh worker calling out to her husband constantly, provoking him to fight the group.

TJ continued, “I dragged my husband with me asking him to ignore and we noticed around 5 guys running out from the small path beside the Farrer Park MRT exit opposite City Square searching for us.”

“Luckily we managed to get away unharmed. But, this incident really traumatised me.

TJ said that this has always been her greatest fear since the Govt started to open the floodgates importing foreign workers from from India, Bangladesh and China.

She exclaimed, “Today it almost became true!”

“It’s very much obvious that this bunch of jokers from India and Bangladesh especially are always teasing or molesting women everywhere,” she said.

“I have always being proud of being a Singaporean and thought that Singapore was the safest country for our citizens, especially women who are so social and outgoing in our country. But this day I’m very much disappointed to say by bringing in this kind of people into our country and their inhumane attitudes and acts terrorising our CITIZENS isn’t fair for what we contribute to our nation.”

She warned that Govt should start taking some serious actions before cases like Delhi rape case start to appear in Singapore.

She said, “My opinion is that our government has to start taking serious actions against this kind of labourers. This attitude of theirs is really intolerable and I won’t be surprised that in no time, Singapore would start having cases like the Delhi rape case and no point crying over spilt milk.”

She wondered what would have happened to her and her husband if the group had caught up with them.

“It’s not safe for a women to go out with the company of a man even? What has happened to my once peaceful and serene country?

Shouldn't this be a Police case?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?159406-Group-of-Banglas-nearly-attacked-Singaporean-man-who-was-protecting-his-wife&goto=newpost).