PDA

View Full Version : Do your wives/gf/fb bathe before sex?

joncheong
10-08-2013, 01:34 AM
Just wondering, do your gf/wives/fbs bathe first before sex? like after work? (let's keep fls/WLs out of this discussion)....

Personally, i prefer to bang them spontaneous or even no bathe when we go to our love hotel...i like the way they smell natural....although if smell is strong i will not paint them....but i love to smell and kiss/lick their bodies....a bit of smell makes them sexier...although no BO please..

what about you guys?

SuperFAT
10-08-2013, 01:39 AM
If drunk, no shower needed. Just grab and fuck. In car, living room, kitchen or bedroom. Because If are drunk, you won't want to have a hard time taking care of them in the toilet. Haha

But I would sometimes prefer showered, all clean and don't need to worry about body cleanliness and lick all over her body.

Think all will ends up with both parties mood of the day.

mario21
10-08-2013, 02:34 AM
Shower before sex is a must for me!!! Cos hygiene very important

garzongarzon
10-08-2013, 11:10 AM
Smell could be either a stimulant or deterrent..depends ba

maxman
11-08-2013, 12:00 PM
Just wondering, do your gf/wives/fbs bathe first before sex? like after work? (let's keep fls/WLs out of this discussion)....

Personally, i prefer to bang them spontaneous or even no bathe when we go to our love hotel...i like the way they smell natural....although if smell is strong i will not paint them....but i love to smell and kiss/lick their bodies....a bit of smell makes them sexier...although no BO please..

what about you guys?

Yeah some spontaneity is exciting. I like it too but only if no body odour and no bad smell from the "undercarriage" after a long day covered up and festered in clothes.

will88
11-08-2013, 06:15 PM
Before and after sex shower is a SOP for me and my gf. Hygiene la, I don't want to dirty the bedsheet with my sticky dick after sex.

LoliManiac
11-08-2013, 09:10 PM

what about you guys?

Before sex tell her to wash lower part with only water, cos the smell quite stimulating. Only bath after done the job. :cool:

nicefreak
11-08-2013, 09:51 PM
Bathing before sex is definitely better because of cleanliness. It also feels better when my gf walks out naked, smooth silky skin touch and obviously, smells better.

chdb
11-08-2013, 11:24 PM
Both of us will bath before sex, for cleaniless and fresh smell after shower.

jackie73
12-08-2013, 01:03 AM
50 50.

if bathe before sex is coz want clean clean nice smell.
if no bathe before sex will have the ultimate sexy nu ren wei.

her cb must have that smell that paint that time shiok mah, no meh?

bb300
15-08-2013, 07:36 PM
usually i dont care that much, whether bath or not.. but if sweat, need to a bath.. before sex..

joncheong
17-08-2013, 01:44 PM
usually i dont care that much, whether bath or not.. but if sweat, need to a bath.. before sex..

if it is still those wet with sweat can be nice to bang leh...kinky!

But if the sweat has already dried and is stinking her body then a big NO

Bigthorn
17-08-2013, 03:12 PM
I actually prefer their natural smell and taste before they shower or bathe. One of my best sex experience was with my fb after we have finished our 1 hour exercise session in the gym. While she was heading towards the showers, I quickly caught up with her and suggested that we go back to my office instead(which is just across the road from the gym). I had a great time painting her all over her sweaty body.