PDA

View Full Version : Chio Dentist

monster.cookie
21-06-2005, 12:01 PM
Really dunno where to post this. Need some bros to gai siao chio female dentists out there. Need to visit one soon but my regular dentist bo zho liao.

Any input will be appreciated. If scared too blatant (maciam TN :p), please send via PM.

Cheers

Ah Dez
21-06-2005, 12:06 PM
Really dunno where to post this. Need some bros to gai siao chio female dentists out there. Need to visit one soon but my regular dentist bo zho liao.

Any input will be appreciated. If scared too blatant (maciam TN :p), please send via PM.

Cheers

I also want.... but then private dentist very EX, so i usually go to National dental centre.... so if u HENG HENG, can dio 1 swee 1...

monster.cookie
21-06-2005, 12:19 PM
I also want.... but then private dentist very EX, so i usually go to National dental centre.... so if u HENG HENG, can dio 1 swee 1...

You lucky lor bro Dez, i go this type sure tio a geh leng gia man whose fetish is to give pain :(

Ah Dez
21-06-2005, 12:20 PM
You lucky lor bro Dez, i go this type sure tio a geh leng gia man whose fetish is to give pain :(

so far.... i haven't got so heng yet..... maybe because i haven't got so many decay yet.. :D

Happosai
21-06-2005, 01:52 PM
I remember a thread on this dentist topic very long time ago, there was a recomendation on this chio dentist with big knockers which inevitably will brush against your face while she examine your teeth. As expected, your's truely went to check out this place at Straits trading building as I wanted to do a filing on one of my tooth, the old filing somehow drop off and always got food stuck there. , I think the place is Lee Dentistry or something like that lah, the dentist that attended to me was a early 30s or mid 30s lady. Quite tall about 1.7m, boobs.... not huge maybe B+, overall classy lau chio pattern. Didnt kena "Boob on face" treatment but she was friendly thru out, very professional with lots of encouragement. I hate people drilling my teeth but she manage to convince me to do the filling that I had wanted initially plus another few more due to me brushing too hard. Also had to do polishing and some floride treatment thingy. Overall, my bill came out to 350 odd :eek: SIGH.... The penalty of tee koh peh.....

So there you have it guys.... try it at your own risk, hopefully you might kena 1 with big boobies and give you a "face massage" while checking your teeth.

Ah Dez
21-06-2005, 02:01 PM
I remember a thread on this dentist topic very long time ago, there was a recomendation on this chio dentist with big knockers which inevitably will brush against your face while she examine your teeth. As expected, your's truely went to check out this place at Straits trading building as I wanted to do a filing on one of my tooth, the old filing somehow drop off and always got food stuck there. , I think the place is Lee Dentistry or something like that lah, the dentist that attended to me was a early 30s or mid 30s lady. Quite tall about 1.7m, boobs.... not huge maybe B+, overall classy lau chio pattern. Didnt kena "Boob on face" treatment but she was friendly thru out, very professional with lots of encouragement. I hate people drilling my teeth but she manage to convince me to do the filling that I had wanted initially plus another few more due to me brushing too hard. Also had to do polishing and some floride treatment thingy. Overall, my bill came out to 350 odd :eek: SIGH.... The penalty of tee koh peh.....

So there you have it guys.... try it at your own risk, hopefully you might kena 1 with big boobies and give you a "face massage" while checking your teeth.

$350 for a TIT tooth make over?? a bit too much eh..... anyway, maybe she knows that u are there are a tit massage... thats why u dare to charge u higher!

monster.cookie
21-06-2005, 02:10 PM
Wah Lau eh! $350 i think can go for normal dentist and save 200 for good 90 min bonk.

Thanks for the intro Bro Happ. My office juz walking distance from Straits Builidng. If by tomolo no other gai siao then I may try it :p

jinrenhe
21-06-2005, 02:13 PM
Maybe i'll also drop by there tml... jus for polishing, shld not cost a bomb hopefully :p

Happosai
21-06-2005, 03:31 PM
maybe she knows that u are there are a tit massage... thats why u dare to charge u higher!

Eh bro, unfortunately I didnt even get to feel her boobies.She's kinda lau chio, but boobies not that big until will kena face while examine teeth. Even got tit massage also I dont think I will ever go back there....

Happosai
21-06-2005, 03:35 PM
shld not cost a bomb hopefully :p

Bro this was what I tot b4 I register myself there, how much can I be charged for doing 1 filling.... But look at my final bill, damn sad somemore no "facial"....

Good luck if you do go there.

KingBong
21-06-2005, 03:38 PM
Think they only take female patients becos of guys like us!

Happosai
21-06-2005, 03:59 PM
Think they only take female patients becos of guys like us!

Definately not true, they'll take you as long as you can pay, else I wont be poorer by S$350.

Ah Dez
21-06-2005, 05:18 PM
$350. . . . as a KTV to let me suck her tit for 2 hours also no problem

jinrenhe
21-06-2005, 11:53 PM
A bit off track here--- Talking abt female docs, when i went DSC for check-up few yrs bac, there was this lady doc (ard mid-20s). I was surprised that a young female doc was practising there... Knn, damm paiseh when she asked me to pull down my shorts. Then she pulled the kukujiao skin all the way bac & the air-con was so cold.. i was controlling not to erect.
Can imagine the embrassment if i erect during the check-up.. :D

KoLianTai
22-06-2005, 12:02 AM
sayang! perharps if u had erect she would use her mouth to check for u instead?

MMM88
22-06-2005, 12:39 AM
I went to tis dental clinic at Eilias mall 3 years ago...i cunt remember the name of the clinic (it is not there now)....but i remembered Dr Yen ....she is abt early 30's , 34b ..quite chio looks....she hav tis habit of planting her boobs on my shoulder, chest while she was putting filing for me....
one occassion , she wore a polo shirt with 3 buttons unbuttoned...i could see her clevage n as her boobs were rubbing against my arms, my didi turned real hard .....I tink she noticed me downblouse her ...but she just continue on with her job....tat is professionalism.....any bros being to tis dental clinic n know where she hav moved to ......i need to revisit her.... :p

zzz^^
22-06-2005, 07:54 AM
The last time i visit a dentist was around mid last year @ QM group clinic @ Sun Plaza.

My total cost was below $100, include the usual cleaning of all the teeth, filling 1 tooth, polishing.

Unfortunately, was attended by a fatty indian female dentist. But the actual dental teeth-work was well done.

Some1 recommended me 2 try this female dentist @ Yew Tee MRT, called something like Green or GreenLife.

Pls post a FR if u try.

I need 2 hv my dental treatment done soon too.

funyellow
22-06-2005, 09:34 AM
The last time i visit a dentist was around mid last year @ QM group clinic @ Sun Plaza.

My total cost was below $100, include the usual cleaning of all the teeth, filling 1 tooth, polishing.

Unfortunately, was attended by a fatty indian female dentist. But the actual dental teeth-work was well done.

Some1 recommended me 2 try this female dentist @ Yew Tee MRT, called something like Green or GreenLife.

Pls post a FR if u try.

I need 2 hv my dental treatment done soon too.

Did my regular teeth cleaning with this clinic in Hougang, one of the doc was my old neighbour whom i give a few more glances when she stayed at my block. she is the bbw type with at least a 36D, but the last round i visited her clinic she really slim down on the waist but still at least a cup C. was polishing my teeth and her boobs always rubs on my head (top), will act as if pain at times and push myself upwards rubbing her boobs, real shiok. no rejection from her, even get closer and tell me relax... how can i relax man! but dare not try anything cos her bro is the other dentist in the same clinic. kind of exciting. visiting her soon.

Castrol
22-06-2005, 11:47 AM
i went to this universal dental near braddell mrt for a few times for root canal, scary stuff lah...
the early 30s female regular dentist is sweet looking and always smell very nice. she will hum songs while she attack my teeth. i made an agreement with her, everytime i raise my hand, she will stop and let me rest... :o

MMM88
22-06-2005, 05:56 PM
I went to tis dental clinic at Eilias mall 3 years ago...i cunt remember the name of the clinic (it is not there now)....but i remembered Dr Yen ....she is abt early 30's , 34b ..quite chio looks....she hav tis habit of planting her boobs on my shoulder, chest while she was putting filing for me....
one occassion , she wore a polo shirt with 3 buttons unbuttoned...i could see her clevage n as her boobs were rubbing against my arms, my didi turned real hard .....I tink she noticed me downblouse her ...but she just continue on with her job....tat is professionalism.....any bros being to tis dental clinic n know where she hav moved to ......i need to revisit her.... :p

I remembered the clinic name is YEN DENTAL..... i hav checked with telecom n she is still Elias mall... :eek:
will visit her tis weekend.........

nakata10
22-06-2005, 08:53 PM
A bit off topic. Went to this newly-opened GP clinic at Blk 190 Toa Payoh Central recently and the receptionist there is a rather busty lao chio with a CFM face. She was wearing low-cut then so I got free looks down her longkang as she was sitting down while I was standing. :D

Flirted with her for a while but didn't dare to take it further though. :o

KingBong
22-06-2005, 10:24 PM
Personally at the dentist, my eyes are closed, the drilling and digging, just kills off any interest doesnt it??

MMM88
23-06-2005, 12:59 AM
Personally at the dentist, my eyes are closed, the drilling and digging, just kills off any interest doesnt it??

Bro ....personally i hate to visit dentist....but if there is something tat can divert yr attention ....PAIN can becum PLEASURE....it is the small heads tat rules t big ones....heheheh :p

tan1688
19-12-2005, 11:00 PM
Universal Dental Group
Blk107 Toa Payoh Lor1

Dentist gentle, but not chio leh, have gone once is enough for me.:o

squirt
20-12-2005, 12:59 AM
this dentist asst ok anot? Want to know where she is working??

http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=10L80IM045QTN0CEN0HMRK0UJU
:p
since i'm using yoursendit, the link will expire after some time. I dunno how to put up permanet images like some ppl here did. Dun zap me hor if you cant see...

dagger13
20-12-2005, 10:38 AM
You can try the dental clinic at Starhub Building(Orchard). The recep is kind of cute and quite a handful too. However, the charges there is damn EX.