PDA

View Full Version : herpes alert..

thegameh8h8h8
06-08-2013, 06:54 PM
Bros.... For a kind attention, pls refer to below msg.

I had blisters at base of my penis a few days ago. Saw doctor and clinical diagnosed with herpes. Do refer to my previous post to see whom i had contact with.

Other than hj, miko, fiona (referred by sergina foxy) and xiao yi are the ones that I had sexual contact (oral or intercourse) with recently.

Do wad u deem is correct now bros. Feel damn regret over how much i spent to get this. Now bave to spend even more for treatment... Sometimes really is nv see coffin tear wont drop...

Tts all folks..

Berrygood
06-08-2013, 06:57 PM
hope u recover soon bro

Hummyguy
06-08-2013, 07:28 PM
Best of luck dude. Thumbs up you for willing to step forward and tell.

bengeo
06-08-2013, 08:17 PM
Bros.... For a kind attention, p

Do wad u deem is correct now bros. Feel damn regret over how much i spentSometimes really is nv see coffin tear wont drop...

Tts all folks..

Up mountain once too often , is sure to encounter a tiger...

Sorry to hear about your didi. Btw did u had any protection ?

Raw!!!! Those names u mentioned can close shop already

HeadOn
06-08-2013, 08:20 PM
Hmm I thought Fiona already no longer offering ?

kwangkwangl
06-08-2013, 09:19 PM
Thanks to shares bro,appreciate it a million.sincerely hope u recover fast,good luck in treatment and all the best.

residentgood
06-08-2013, 09:29 PM
Always safety if had raw sex either with any FL,start from 1st day always wear condom end of the day their prostitutes.

thegameh8h8h8
06-08-2013, 09:58 PM
Nah of cos I Nv do raw

mango999
06-08-2013, 10:02 PM
Bro, pls educate us.
Do you go uncovered on Bbbj?
FJ with protection right?

TIA, very anxious now

thegameh8h8h8
06-08-2013, 10:06 PM
Bro, pls educate us.
Do you go uncovered on Bbbj?
FJ with protection right?

TIA, very anxious now

Lol how to educate ... I can only be a real life example
Yes bbbj, no to raw sex.

Now sit in my room drink beer...

Hummyguy
06-08-2013, 10:25 PM
As long as unprotected, it spreads..... That is why some bros are against BBBJ.

If a person with genital herpes touches their sores or the fluids from the sores, they may transfer herpes to another part of the body

Whao... like that even a simple HJ can kena...

cocky1234
06-08-2013, 10:37 PM
sorry to hear about your banana, but i think there is always a risk when go find prostitute. Lucky if you not get more serious such as HIV. Atleast herpes still have medicine to cure.

i once also went for prostitute before, long long time ago, and always go geylang find street FL and fucks a lot. Now thinking back i didn't caught anything serious, i consider myself lucky.

thegameh8h8h8
06-08-2013, 10:40 PM
Ya u are right herpes is not tht serious.

But u are wrong cos there's no cure for it

SmokyJoe
06-08-2013, 10:42 PM
Hope you get better soon bro.

stotame
07-08-2013, 12:08 AM
Ya u are right herpes is not tht serious.

But u are wrong cos there's no cure for it

Ya lor. My doc says theres no cure for std. It stays with u forever. On and off it will just occur.. Bro take care!

jasonzzz
07-08-2013, 01:05 AM
Bro, those that you mention are PRC ya?

Hope you get well soon

haggerwagger
07-08-2013, 01:24 AM

I had blisters at base of my penis a few days ago. Saw doctor and clinical diagnosed with herpes. Do refer to my previous post to see whom i had contact with.

Other than hj, miko, fiona (referred by sergina foxy) and xiao yi are the ones that I had sexual contact (oral or intercourse) with recently.

Do wad u deem is correct now bros. Feel damn regret over how much i spent to get this. Now bave to spend even more for treatment... Sometimes really is nv see coffin tear wont drop...

Tts all folks..

miko and Fiona from ? lovely girls and talent4u? please advise

UbErZoNe
07-08-2013, 07:39 AM
Hope you get a speedy recovery

MrBlueSexy
07-08-2013, 08:00 AM

Tts all folks..

Please advise who is Miko and Xiao Yi. I don't want to be infected by Herpes. It is not wort it at all.

sammyboyfor
07-08-2013, 08:25 AM
75% to 85% percent of any adult population are infected with the Herpes type 1 virus.

25% to 30% of any adult population are infected with the Herpes type 2 virus.

Anyone who has had regular commercial sex over a few years would probably test positive for Herpes because it is such a common infection. My estimate is that the majority of whores are infected so there is not much point naming a handful of them. Fuck 10 whores in 2 months and chances are at least 5 to 6 of them are Herpes positive.

The majority of those infected never have any outbreaks so they have no idea they are infected.

Condoms offer very little protection against Herpes because the virus is transmitted via skin to skin contact at areas not covered by a condom [eg the base of the shaft of the penis and the scrotum area]

Herpes can be spread without any symptoms by a process known as viral shedding which occurs periodically. Whether you catch it from a whore is pretty much a case of luck. If she happens to be shedding the virus, there is a chance that you'll catch it. If sores are present, the chances are a lot higher.

jasonzzz
07-08-2013, 10:17 AM
Dam !
Question, will it affect our next gen ? Presume we are unmarry?

Hummyguy
07-08-2013, 12:32 PM
I can see the problem now.... Herpes is like a ninja virus. It hides and ppl infected will not know, due to lack of signs....

There may be tons of carriers walking around without them knowing.

sammyboyfor
07-08-2013, 12:38 PM
Dam !

There is a small chance of transmission during the birth process but in the majority of cases, the baby is born healthy.

In the USA, neonatal Herpes transmission rates are estimated to be between 1 in 3000 to 1 in 20,000 births. It is estimated that between 22% to 25% of all mothers in the USA are infected with Genital Herpes. This is because the mother's antibodies are passed to the baby before birth.

However, if the mother catches Herpes in the 3rd trimester, the risk of transmission to the baby during birth increases dramatically because the mother has yet to develop significant antibodies so if you're going to transmit Herpes to your wife to be, make sure you do it early in the relationship and not when she's already pregnant. :p

I don't have the stats for Singapore but I would assume that the figures would be similar given that the general population in Singapore are just as promiscuous as the Americans in this day and age.

Big Sexy
07-08-2013, 12:43 PM
there is a sticky thread on herpes
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=21670

Pregnant women who have an active herpes infection on their genitals or in their birth canal when they deliver may pass the infection to their newborn infant.

* The risk of passing the infection to the baby is highest if the mom first becomes infected with herpes during pregnancy. Babies of women who become infected during pregnancy are at risk for premature birth. The baby may develop develop brain infection (meningitis, encephalitis) , chronic skin infeciton, severe developmental delays, or death.
* The risk for severe infection in the baby is lower in recurrent outbreaks, with the highest risk in women experiencing an outbreak at the time of delivery.
* Women with a history of herpes but who only have occasional or no outbreaks rarely transmit the infection to their babies.

Dam !

bigmelon
07-08-2013, 06:14 PM

Tts all folks..

Sorry to hear that and hope u hav a speedy recovery.
Just check with you, what is the estimated time period from the period u bonk those girls to your discovery of your herpes symptoms?
Take care

residentgood
10-08-2013, 02:57 AM
Herpes not bad lucky didn't get aids like my friend had sex 3 or 4th time had HIV most of his buddies avoided him but he was brave to share his medical with family and friends yes I did feel bad avoiding him but what can I do.

sammyboyfor
10-08-2013, 03:14 AM
Herpes not bad lucky didn't get aids like my friend had sex 3 or 4th time had HIV most of his buddies avoided him but he was brave to share his medical with family and friends yes I did feel bad avoiding him but what can I do.

You fuck AIDS infested whores but avoid social contact with a friend? :rolleyes:

mrsg
10-08-2013, 09:55 AM
so much for friendship

Horney
17-08-2013, 12:10 AM
I had herpes once. Went to NSC and got medication. Sores all over the skin of the penis. Its very unbearable when bathing. Takes around 3 to 4 weeks to heal. Luckily proven to be only HSV1. If kena HSV2 I confirm faint.

Gundom
18-08-2013, 08:18 AM
I declare some months back and this post make me more firm to retire permanent.
I have a good family, and I love them so much.
Why must I spend money to hurt them and myself.
Bro, you take good care and thank you for sharing your post.

OIOIO
19-08-2013, 12:54 AM
Herpes 1 or 2, no difference. All same family.

Santaclaws
21-08-2013, 01:49 AM
What is the difference between herpes HSV-1, HSV-2 and genital herpes? What do cold sores exactly mean?

I have a cold sore on my lip, i have gotten them before but i looked up how to get rid of it and it came up with a bunch of herpes stuff and i was just wondering what it exactly means. I have a cold sore only on my lip. and a couple weeks ago i had one on the tip of my tongue. What does it exactly mean?

Answer:
Cold sores is another name for oral herpes - the old folk name, before we realised that 'cold sores' were caused by a herpes virus.

'Cold sores' are also known as 'fever blisters' and both names probably came about because you are particularly susceptible to outbreaks of oral or genital herpes when you have a cold or fever, because it affects your immune system and allows the herpes virus to surface and cause a sore.

About 60-80% of adults have oral herpes, which causes cold sores. It is usually caught by kissing.

There are two herpes viruses, called hsv-1 and hsv-2. Either virus can easily cause an infection genitally or orally, though both have an area they evolved to infect rather better, causing a more severe infection. The virus hsv-1 is better adapted to the mouth, and the virus hsv-2 is better adapted to the genitals.

However, there is a cross over - about 5% of cold sores on the mouth are caused by hsv-2, the rest by hsv-1, and over half of genital herpes infections are caused by the 'oral herpes' virus hsv-1, while the rest are caused by hsv-2.

Symptoms of both viruses are identical, wherever you have them. So symptoms of oral and genital herpes are also identical - they just crop up in different places. The only difference is that if you have genital hsv-1 rather than genital hsv-2, you will get fewer outbreaks, and if you have oral hsv-2 rather than oral hsv-1, you will get fewer outbreaks.

Once you catch herpes on your mouth by being kissed, the virus stays with you for the rest of your life. It lies dormant in your facial nerve ganglion, kept under control by your immune system. Every now and then, when your immune system is low, the virus is able to become active and surface. When it does, it causes a sore or sores on your mouth, which is what we call a cold sore.

Some people get 'cold sores' more often than others, it just depends how well your body controls the virus - but after you have had one, you will probably get them intermittently for the rest of your life, because you will always have the virus.

It will not do you any harm, but an open herpes sore is extremely infectious, so you should void kissing anyone, or giving anyone oral sex, when you have one - and for a few days after it has healed to be on the safe side. You may also find you get occasional warning signs that the virus is active - a tingle on your lip, or an itchy lip, or sore facial nerves on one side. You should avoid oral contact during these times too.

Your cold sores, like most peoples, are probably caused by the virus hsv-1. It is so common, it is not anything to worry about, you just need to be aware of the possibility of giving someone else oral herpes through kissing them, or worse, giving them genital herpes through giving them oral sex. It is also worth knowing that though you are most infectious when you have a cold sore, there is also a small risk of spreading the virus in between cold sores.

If you only have oral herpes, and only get outbreaks orally, then only your mouth is infectious.

If you have oral herpes hsv-1 you CAN give your partner genital herpes if you give them oral sex - but your partner would NOT then have hsv-2, they would have genital hsv-1. The number - 1 or 2 - isn't referring to the location, genital or oral, but is the name for the virus itself. Type 1 will not turn into type 2 if it infects the genitals.

sammyboyfor
21-08-2013, 04:03 PM
What is the difference between herpes HSV-1, HSV-2 and genital herpes? What do cold sores exactly mean?

There is a lot of misunderstanding regarding viral infections and herpes in particular.

85% of the population have Type 1.

25% to 30% have Type 2.

A good proportion have both.

The majority of whores are infected. However, whether you catch it during intercourse depends upon :

1. Whether she's having an outbreak.
2. Whether she's shedding the virus even though there is no outbreak.
3. Whether there are any breaks in your skin that allow the virus to get into the nerve ganglia.
4. The state of your immune system when you're exposed to the virus.

Condoms offer very little protection as the virus can be passed via skin to skin contact at areas not covered by a condom eg the base of the penile shaft and the scrotum. If you have a scratch or a sore in these areas, it would be best if you wait for the skin to heal before engaging in intercourse.

Anyone who is paranoid about catching herpes should not fuck whores. However, there is no guarantee that a faithful partner is any safer as she probably harbors the virus too.

If your partner is having a cold sore outbreak, avoid oral sex as the risk of transmission is highest when a sore is visible.

85% of those infected never have any outbreaks so they do not know that they are infected. However, they can still transmit the virus.

If you have had multiple sex partners over the years, chances are you are already infected but you don't know it because you have never had an outbreak. The only way to find out whether you are harboring the virus is to go for a blood test. Even with a blood test, the results are not definitive as there can be false positives and negatives.

http://std.about.com/od/herpes/f/herpesaccurate.htm

Gundom
27-08-2013, 11:47 AM
Can it be transmitted through hotel towel or toilet seats ?
At times the penis will touch the toilet seats :)

Big Sexy
27-08-2013, 12:06 PM
highly unlikely as the virus dies once it leave the skin.

Can it be transmitted through hotel towel or toilet seats ?
At times the penis will touch the toilet seats :)