PDA

View Full Version : Dancing Girls

Stezo
06-08-2013, 08:18 AM
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but seemed the best place to start. My searches didn't end up answering my question

Are there any places in Singapore where a guy can go, watch some girls dancing sexily, enjoy a couple beers, and perhaps a game of pool?

I miss the North American Strip club scene where you can just go relax have a couple drinks and watch some girls in a no pressure environment.

Any leads in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Crocodile
06-08-2013, 12:15 PM
Closest probably Orchard Towers.. without the stripping element..

If not.. shld be those sleazy ktvs...

Pls do not pm me for locations. Enjoy..

bodohmusibat
06-08-2013, 11:05 PM
"....where a guy can go, watch some girls dancing sexily, enjoy a couple beers, and perhaps a game of pool?...".

Depends on what you're looking for in term of "some girls dancing sexily".
Sexy pole dance: Orchard Towers (also dubbed as "four floors of whore")

Girlie bar concept with "enjoy a couple beers, and perhaps a game of pool?" : Pinoy pubs in CBD area. Viet pubs in east area.

tangmo
07-08-2013, 01:19 AM
i recommend orchard towers there are girls pole dancing without stripping and there's a pool table as well. (:

Stezo
07-08-2013, 08:26 AM
Thanks for the feedback. I have been to O.T. and to the Circular road pubs a couple times. Hardly what I call 'low pressure' but guess no other options.

I do go for vietnamese food in Joo Chiat, but never ventured into any bars there, nice views in the restaurant sometimes though.

Maybe that is what Singapore needs a more classy bikini dancing bar..

lt0l0tl
07-08-2013, 08:32 AM
Thanks for the feedback. I have been to O.T. and to the Circular road pubs a couple times. Hardly what I call 'low pressure' but guess no other options.

I do go for vietnamese food in Joo Chiat, but never ventured into any bars there, nice views in the restaurant sometimes though.

Maybe that is what Singapore needs a more classy bikini dancing bar..

ya......miss those good old days of bluestar blue lagoon....

keke
09-08-2013, 03:49 PM
i recommend orchard towers there are girls pole dancing without stripping and there's a pool table as well. (:

bro which shop in OT ? :cool:

wolfgang999
09-08-2013, 09:19 PM
u can try club gossip in st james, they got viet dancers and no pressure to buy flowers or ladies drink.. but the music there is pretty loud with the viet DJ spinning thump thump thump music whole nite :D