PDA

View Full Version : Sis... please advise... Sex wif thicker dick

bongster
19-06-2005, 12:22 PM
Sis, can any of you tell mi what is the diff in intercourse wif a normal size dick and a thicker dick:

My friend's dick is about a third thicker than normal dicks, so he like to ask these questions:

1) What is the diff between the climax/high during sex between a normal dick and thicker dick. Is the thicker dick high more song.

2) Some gals said that a thicker is more song, but more pain, if you can convert the pain to song it will be sibeh song? Is this true?

3) Will the pussy get used to the thicker dick after more regular bonking?

justaman
19-06-2005, 12:26 PM
Some gal told me the feeling of intercourse is that she will feel abit pain but still wants the dick inside and out . U know the kind of pain but song feeling :D. So I suppose a normal size dick will do. Thicker dick doesnt mean more song, depending on the gal. Some gals are small size, they will feel more pain, some gals are bigger in size, hence they welcome the thicker dick.

bongster
19-06-2005, 12:33 PM
Oic... so is liddat one, no wunder my friend prefers MILF, he said the hole more loose can appreciate his manhood more.. :( Anyway he totally hates SYT cos they everyday say pain pain.

daryl76
19-06-2005, 02:24 PM
i have a slightly thicker dick oso... as commented by gals i went out with, not those PRC who always says 'hao da'... fuck it, usually theres more pain in intercourse, and 1 gal dun really like to give me a bj cos she says her jaw aches after tat

ivy7
19-06-2005, 03:00 PM
if she's horny and wet enough, where got pain? MILF probably more horny than SYT :D

not wet enough = tighter feeling = more pain for char bo.

thicker, bigger is better but not talking about baseball bat right??

asdfghjkl
19-06-2005, 03:03 PM
ivy is a MILF?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ivy7
19-06-2005, 03:30 PM
ivy is a MILF?? :rolleyes:

Ivy is M ... whether guys LF or not is the question :D

daryl76
19-06-2005, 03:36 PM
if she's horny and wet enough, where got pain? MILF probably more horny than SYT :D

not wet enough = tighter feeling = more pain for char bo.

thicker, bigger is better but not talking about baseball bat right??

oh so i guess its more of the skill of the guy to arouse the gal i guess? the more lubricate, the better the penetration

machoman
19-06-2005, 03:45 PM

Ivy, you talking to me? I confess ILF? On boh? :D

eyez_for_u
19-06-2005, 03:55 PM

Wow... Nice chest. I am sure with that on a lot of guys would LF. :D

Satanic666
19-06-2005, 03:58 PM
Sis, can any of you tell mi what is the diff in intercourse wif a normal size dick and a thicker dick:

My friend's dick is about a third thicker than normal dicks, so he like to ask these questions:

1) What is the diff between the climax/high during sex between a normal dick and thicker dick. Is the thicker dick high more song.

2) Some gals said that a thicker is more song, but more pain, if you can convert the pain to song it will be sibeh song? Is this true?

this question u must ask your bro milffella, his lanjiao muz be big. always got many ons and milfs to enjoy. envy him man!!haha

opticum
20-06-2005, 02:20 PM

Why do u think some working gals are have freaking loose V* ? If u ask them discreetly, they have a long history of servicing dicks...

Remember, the elastic muscles will deform to adapt to the solid matter, gradual force is enuf for permanent change.

ivy7
22-06-2005, 10:59 AM
oh so i guess its more of the skill of the guy to arouse the gal i guess? the more lubricate, the better the penetration

yup. also must go slow lah. that's how some people do fisting :eek: , how you do anal mah. once wet enough, slowly can expand and get used to it without pain one.

and it's not a permanent expansion ok? pussy used to big dicks of course can accomodate faster... more important: char bo like feeling of big dick, guy with small dick of course say char bo feel "loose" lah ... never hear of sour grapes issit?? :D

oh yah, sometimes, char bo also too wet, too slippery then the ta por complain no friction - "must be too loose" - then char bo must be smart and use towel dry up a bit lah otherwise kenna blame for fark. of course, got other use for so much natural lube aso...

yah lah, sometimes it's not the size, it's how you use your weapon, but really lah, if your dick under 5 inches, how to use properly???

better say first: only had one 3 incher before. he damn good at oral but still FJ not shiok lah. do bj also sian - no challenge!

ivy7
22-06-2005, 12:20 PM
You need challenge arr.......many volunteer leh!!
Simi siZe also have here.... :D

I know, I know, but this char bo currently under self-moderation lah, bo pian :p

red-perrier
15-07-2005, 02:09 PM

to my understanding, gals arent really bothered by the legth/girth. the important thing is the technique, cos if its monotonous, then its no diff from her putting her phone (silent mode) inside, and call herself nonstop till she orgasm.

to some, yes the thicker the girth, the more the vaginal walls r stretched hence causing the "pain", actually its just escalated sensation la. n mind u... the neh neh n the clit is for foreplay, so pls do proper warm up prior to action, to acheve better results.

poison
15-07-2005, 10:01 PM
had tried twice with the LC big big or thick thick one and the wash after that was pain like hell..............the feeling was definitely not song.

fun4evergood
16-07-2005, 08:41 AM
had tried twice with the LC big big or thick thick one and the wash after that was pain like hell..............the feeling was definitely not song.

ha ha....then maybe there will be a thread on "how to en-small the dick"
:p

MikeElliot
16-07-2005, 11:32 AM
I hear the deeper the guy thrust into her vagina, she feel greater
pain also shiok. This is due to the narrow of her cervix...

The reason of pain are very subjective... muscle not relax, fear, rough handling, vagina infection or injury, etc...

Pls correct mi if I'm wrong....

Eastpipper
16-07-2005, 04:25 PM
You need challenge arr.......many volunteer leh!!
Simi siZe also have here.... :D

walau!bro u damn 1st react !hahaha :D not like me,came in too late!

superfreak
17-07-2005, 01:59 AM
my good friend say his didi got curve upwards... and when he stand up it points around 11 o clock position.

He say girls love it coz when missionary that time, he dun even need to lean back there will be great pressure and rubbing at the GSPOT area... he say girls always buay tahan come very quickly.