PDA

View Full Version : My Taiwan friend du lan liao

Sammyboy RSS Feed
04-08-2013, 02:40 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Had dinner with my Taiwanese friend yesterday and she told me this interesting incident. She is married to a Sinkie and has always been pissed with the high cost of living here esp the high medical costs, which is in contrast to the sub standard medical care/facilities that we are getting.

One day a volunteer came up to ask her to donate to his charity, which helps poor people with their medical expenses. My friend said she dunno what happened to her at that time but she started shouting at that volunteer - "If I help them, who is going to help me when I'm sick? What's the use of donating to these people when the medical fees are ever increasing! The root cause is these outrageous medical fees and the government should be held responsible for that!"

I was surprised she actually said that but it was very well said. Sinkies are too balless to target the root cause. Instead they have been living in denial and think they are doing good by working like slaves to support their family and helping fellow Sinkies.

Just look at how the whole Taiwan is handling the case of the dead NS man now. The public is not interested in politicians and generals apologizing and promising that it will never happen again (sounds familiar)? The whole nation is asking for blood from the ministry of defence and they want all those people directly responsible for the death to be shot.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?158823-My-Taiwan-friend-du-lan-liao&goto=newpost).