PDA

View Full Version : Bandung Bella

wansh
03-08-2013, 11:40 PM
Visited Bandung for the first time last year just for a short holiday. Noticed a mens only spa in a shopping mall not far from the hotel I'm staying, so made a note to try it out. Reached there, decide on package and given locker to put away my stuff. Given shorts and robe to changed into. Proceed to a counter where I'm given a name list to choose from. Since its my first time there, I just asked for recommendation. Waited 10 mins and then led to a room. Entered a lovely cewek, Bella was her name. Petite but with a solid rack. She asked me to lie down and she strip down to her undies. Lace bra and thong. She proceed to remove my shorts, and she followed up with removing her undies. She put on some oil on her boobs and body and proceed with body to body massage. It felt great feeling her boobs sliding up and down my back and her cunt rubbing my thighs and calves. Felt more shiok when I turn around and seeing her boobs rubbing against my chest. Fondled and suck her tits when they hover above my face. Told her that I don't want FJ, so she just rub her cunt against my dick. She finish me off with a HJ while I was fingering her at the same time. Ended the session early so we took our time bathing together. She cleaned me up quite good, almost got high again when she washed my dick with soap. An unforgettable experience. This is my first entry. Signing off.