PDA

View Full Version : ❀❀PASSIONCANDY❀❀^Blue^ LAVA SWEET OZZING WIF AFTER TASTE SURPRISES (LIVE PIC)

passioncandy
02-08-2013, 08:33 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

Last Day In Sg: 21 Aug
☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞
Height: 158cm
Stats: 35C’24’34
Tattoo: Yes
Nationality: Thai

Live Pic 1 & 2 (http://passioncandy.org/Main/?page_id=610)

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
Shower, Frenching, BBBJ, Massage, COB, CIM, Fingering etc
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞
2 Shots for 90 Mins @ $140

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
Order Start From 10 am - 1230 pm (Monday - Thursday)
☜♡☞$10 Discount Off From Normal Damage☜♡☞
2 Shots for 90 Mins @ $130
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy Off-Peak Hour☜♡☞
Order Start From 1230 pm - 1 am (Monday - Thursday)
☜♡☞No Discount Off From Normal Damage☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
Order Start From 10 am - 1 am (Friday Whole Day)
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy Weekend (Sat n Sun)☜♡☞
Order Start From 10 am - 1 am (Whole Day)

(All Price Is Inclusive Of Candy Room n Candy CD)

Click The Below Link For More Details n Further Discount
passioncandy.org (http://passioncandy.org/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8)

passioncandy
02-08-2013, 10:45 PM
5Xperweek
Samster

My Reputation:

Re: ❀❀PASSIONCANDY❀❀^Blue^ LAVA SWEET OZZING WIF AFTER TASTE SURPRISES (LIVE PIC)

I had a first blood (I think) on her at 1030am just now. Below is my FR.
Face: 7/10 young and sweet.
GFE: 10/10 - speak little english but she kept talking to you. very good.
BOOBS: 7/10 - not real. they are firm and shapey. looks good on her
BODY: 8/10 - slim and curvy. smooth skin and tight pussy. some nice tatoos on back and tummy. very sexy!!
BBBJ: 8/10 - one of the longest and best job I ever bad. must try guys!!!
FFJ: 8/10 - she moans like Jap AV. though may not be real but helps a lot. nice body and butt giving doggy position a luxury! tight pussy. you can see the pussy lips locking your cock!
RTF: yes confirm! recommended

passioncandy
03-08-2013, 01:13 AM
MrPokemon
Newbie Member

FR on Blue@Passion Candy
Good Day once again all bros!

This is my 2nd FR. I have come to realize writing FRs does provide a therapeutic experience. it serves to protect all fellow bros by giving an impartial breakdown of our perspective on what we are spending our money on. what excites us?

Once again decided to support this stable , credit to bros for not disappointing once more. Due to unsettled testosterone , once again i requested for summer but once again bros tell me cannot , this time she attn C , she seems to remain as the elusive fck of my life. took up bros recommendation of Blue , i told bros i trust him please dont give me nonsense please.

Below is the journey of my life with Blue.
Time does not change us , it just unfolds us - Max Frish

Looks: 8.5/10 ( when i say she is hot means she's hot , the ah lian hot , bring out bo su seh type , i would be proud holding her hand in vivocity if i bump into my frens or if i get caught with a siam bu. her picture is distasteful , no justice really. sometimes you wonder why with such looks , why dont she be BMW sales gal or an event model. sigh. she has a certain stare , when she looks at you , she looks thru you, into your soul , that tingle of vulnerability is undeniable , ur very essence is exposed)

Body: 8/10 ( skinny , not disgusting anorexic skinny but she is thin, healthy thin. if i give her a street fighter ultimate level 3 haduoken , i think she will happy bday there and then. Stlll , she is damn sexy , koi fish inked on the lower abs , sak yant on the back. tastefully done in this case. great curves , hair smells great , if i could sum up her Body in 1 sentence - she is what you see when you take ur daughter's barbie doll and strip it naked.)

Boobs: 8/10 ( enhanced , C cup , its a turn on , barbie doll figure with C cup , wear T shirt , take out T shirt , still 100% unabashed perkiness in ur face. stands tall & proud even amongst the greatest adversities )

Personality: 9/10 ( the simple innocence , the disarming nature , the uncorrupted and non judgmental qualities extinct in an sg girl. she's upbeat , vibrant and the epitome of youthfulness , you'll like her if you on the same frequency as her or you wont ... if maybe you're just not fun yourself or you dont understand the tom yum culture )

BBBJ: 7/10 ( hardworking , average , looks damn sex when she flips her hair , she wears braces so its a BDSM experience of cold emotionless steel and feminine warmth concoct into a cocktail. feels like a warm glow from a glass of VSOP Martell. at 1st smooth and the heat warms up your body. u find urself reminiscing about a time at Dynasty Ktv for a spilt sec.)

FJ: 8/10 ( its awesome to see someone ride you and yet have no tummy fat. this is like your own av movie. intuitively knows your rhythm. language is not a barrier when moaning is internationally understood. she's light , be gentle , for the older bros ,this is like sexytime with your niece , have humility , do not be a beast )

GFE: 8/10 ( on the outside she is ah lian barbie doll replica , on the inside she is just a genuine SYT , GFE or otherwise , is dependable on your own demographics, for me , yes, i would date her.)

RTF: Yes , before she grows up and gets corrupted by society by men by material. if i am rich enough i will be territorial and make her exclusive. too bad i am broke until kanna lan. FML.

Bottom Line: Blue is someone easy to succumb to. try to achieve a zen emotionless state if you decide to try , if you're not strong enough emotionally to separate love from sex you could cui , crash and burn in hell.
this is my opinion , hopes it helps you when your calling comes , in the cold harsh reality of life , we all need impartial advice, too many cbks trying to con us. if you have any other questions , pm me and i will give it to you brutally honest , because i dont give a fuck if my account is wiped out.

with Love
MrPokemon

passioncandy
03-08-2013, 09:14 AM
Aurelia

Re: ❀◕‿◕❀ Blue ❀◕‿◕❀ LAVA SWEET OZZING WIF AFTER TASTE SURPRISES
by Aurelia » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:50 am

I again thank bro for his patience and well-organized system. Everything ran smoothly as usual and he even provided excellent and prompt assistance when I ask for help. As usual, the facilities are top notch, this time, there's even an attached bathroom, which was really, really convenient. Can't say anything else other than superb customer service.

Now, let's talk about Blue. Oh my goodness, a very pretty and sweet girl greeted me. 100% similar to the live pic, very trustworthy as expected of Passioncandy. Here's the FR:

Face: 8/10 - A young, pretty and sweet looking girl who's always smiling but capable of very seductive looks when in session. Her lower lips, THE BEST!
Attitude: 9/10 - Never felt neglected, may start off slowly but she's able to pick the pace up into hot, steamy sessions.
GFE: 9/10 - As mentioned, she's not really fluent in English, so communication may be a little hard but she still makes it up by being chatty and, simply, just make you comfortable. I liked that she moans and twitches, which helps puts you in the mood for much more. Initiative with her hands/kisses and never hesitate to hug you closer, which I believe are small details that really enhances the experience. Also great spooning in-between sessions and some foreplay to get you into the mood again.
Boobs: 11/10 - People may not like enhanced boobs, but as a boobs lover, hers are so firm yet soft, handful and smooth, with nice perky nipples. Couldn't let go of them in all positions, try cupping them in doggy style, mmmmm!
Body: 10/10 - Slim profile (But with round butt and as said, lovely boobs), smooth skin, pleasant smelling and one of the more delicious pubic region I've had the blessing to taste. Loved licking her throughout and the resulting wetness increased my lust and passion.
BBBJ: 8/10 - I didn't try much this time around because I was really into kissing her and didn't want her mouth busy with something else. But still, amazing tongue and mouth work. Coupled with her fingers caressing, you won't be disappointed.
Painting: 10/10 - Very clean and well maintained. I actually enjoy going down on her and slurping the juice
FFJ: 10/10 - When you combine the previous points, it's natural that the experience is an amazing one. Her moans, her rhythm, willingness to try position and lots of kissing/caressing blends together into a delightful FFJ. I recommend her cowgirl (Very strong, dynamic hip movement) and doggystyle positions because of her really cute ass. The way she rubs herself as well is excellent, so I felt like 2 people enjoying it instead of me alone. One thing I regret is not booking overnight for her because it is worth it.
RTF: Definitely, hell, I'm even thinking about it right now.

passioncandy
03-08-2013, 10:43 AM
strikeback4

Had a session with blue last night

looks: 8/10 have the ah lian looks
GFE: 7/10 will try her best to make u feel at home but as all young girls, too engross with facebook
BOOBS: 7/10 firm and shapey
BODY: 8/10 very slim with tatoos on her waist and back
BBBJ: 7/10 ok... i had better
FJ: 8/10 very energtic, espcially in cowgirl position
RTF: maybe...

passioncandy
03-08-2013, 12:40 PM
plasticpen
Samster (M)

My Reputation:

Re: ❀❀PASSIONCANDY❀❀^Blue^ LAVA SWEET OZZING WIF AFTER TASTE SURPRISES (LIVE PIC)

tried blue yesterday. definitely the best thai girl i tried. no surprises when it comes to photo. no photoshop like other stables.
blue is younger than she looked in the photo. very nice girl, friendly and hardworking.
location and set up was great. equivalent to a 4 star hotel room.

i am sticking only to passioncandy from now on. no more fake photos and photoshopped nonsense!

passioncandy
03-08-2013, 03:04 PM
wolfsplim

by wolfsplim » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:21 pm

Had a morning session with Blue today, thank Bro and sorry again for disturbing your sleep

Another gem from his stable, I am becoming a loyal supporter haha.

Just a short FR:

Looks: 9/10 same as the photo, not disappointed.
GFE: 8/10 she's frenly and easy to talk to; she say gg to improve her english so can chat more with customers.
BOOBS: 8/10 enhanced but still nice to touch.
BODY: 9/10 quite slim and maybe a bit skinny but i like, not the bah bah type.
BBBJ: 8/10 quite ok, good enough for me.
FJ: 9/10 love her moans, esp enjoy doggy position with her.
RTF: Hopefully can find time to rtf, she gg back next wk oredi.

Thanks again bro

passioncandy
03-08-2013, 04:41 PM
eggplant
Samster (M)

My Reputation:

Visited Blue, 80% similar to the picture. Like that kind of Ah-lian feel to it.
As mentioned by other bros, she's young, so youtube, facebook, whatsapp also come together. But dont worry , she wont neglect you.

Feels like your gf, laying together on the bed on a slow sunday morning. I saw her looking at the number of reviews she get, so I decided to support her abit.

GFE: 7/10 Limited english , but very chatty. Google translate ftw.
Looks: 8.5/10 pretty ahlian (i like)
Boobs: 7/10 enhanced, looks good on her. Soft nipples but abit firm for my taste.
Body: 9/10 close to perfect . Her ass is so comfortable during doggie.
BBBj: 7/10
Paint: 7/10
FJ: 7/10

If you are a sucker for ah lians , she's ur fav thai dish!!

passioncandy
03-08-2013, 06:37 PM
KingOfTheHill
Samster (M)

My Reputation:

FR on Blue

2nd time trying bro's girls. This time it was Blue.

Was late, so time wasnt on my side during the session. Rushed there so was pretty tired already. Lesson learnt, always be on time and be relaxed before bonking.

Looks: 9/10

Love her ah lian looks and she wore braces, which was a turn on for me. hehe. Looks much better than her live pic. Maybe a new pic would attract more customers.

Boobs: 9/10

Pretty big. Enhanced (i think). Nice protuding nipples.

Body: 9/10

Slim with some tattoos on her back and one near her pussy.

BBBJ/HJ: 9/10

It was good. I enjoyed it. She puts in alot of effort in her HJ. I appreciate that.

FJ: 8/10

Not much I can say cos I only had 30min-ish for this... Didnt cum... Was tired from rushing my way over and didnt have much energy. But on her side, she did put in some effort in trying to make me cum by making sound effects. OK lah, pretty normal i would say.

Due to the lack of time, I didnt manage to french, lick, suck her etc But I guess it was my fault anyway..

GFE: 7.5/10

Got the GF looks but sadly her English isnt fluent I hope she can put in some effort to learn and speak English fluently so as to improve communication with customer

RTF: Most probably. She's cute. I like that. She has pretty big boobs. I like that too

Thanks again Bro for having such a great gem!

passioncandy
03-08-2013, 08:39 PM
strikeback4

FR for Blue from Passioncandy
After bonking Clara from Red Angels 3 times in a row... decide to try something else but so far... there are no others who caught my attention yet so I RTF Blue from Passioncandy... below is my FR on her

LOOKS: 8/10 have the ah lian looks
GFE: 10/10 as this is my 2nd time with her, we chatted alot compare to previous session so I up the point on this... she make me feel like I was talking to my girlfriend...
BOOBS: 7/10 firm and shapey
BODY: 8/10 very slim with tatoos on her waist and back
BBBJ: 9/10 Due to her wearing braces... u get the ectasy from the speed and suction and the chills from the braces...
HJ : 8/10 while giving me a hj, she was licking all over my body...
FJ: 8/10 as with last time, try alot of position....
RTF: maybe...

Those who wish to bonk this gem please book her asap before you miss it... she is going back soon

passioncandy
03-08-2013, 10:46 PM
Aurelia

by Aurelia » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:46 am

Decided to go back to Passioncandy and I must say, this is still my preferred No. 1 location/customer satisfaction. I think Bro is a machine cause his messages are prompt and actually relevant to my queries. Love the location; convenient, hip and better than most hotels.

This is my RTF to Blue, been looking through the gallery and she's still the one that attracts me, with her sweet looks, firm breasts and pampering attitude. And I admit if I continued RTF, then I'm doomed to walk the path of falling in love, but heng, never, although she's still the only one that I feel I have the best chemistry with.

I believe if you go back to her, she'll know your "pattern" and work in that direction to please you. which was what happened with me and that is great GFE. So, I really like foreplay, thus she indulges me with all kinds of kisses; long, short, quick, wet, tongue-gy ones, lets me take my time to paint her and teases me by stroking and rubbing my xdd over her.

Anyway, since I'm getting a hard-on recollecting the awesome time I had, I'll go straight to ratings:

LOOKS: 8/10 [She's still pretty and sweet but it's the welcoming RTF look she has that makes it all the more winning]
BODY: 8/10 [Slim with no tummy fat, cute butt and smooth thighs. Trimmed and clean pubic area]
BOOBS: 9/10 [I think her boobs are gloriously done and shaped and her nipples are perky]
Shower: 7/10 [Basic SOP, but we chatted, so it didn't feel so boring although soap + her hands were lovely]
BBBJ: 8/10 [I didn't feel her braces last time since I was capped but this BBBJ time, oh that additional element added some form of excitement as it grazes lightly on the shaft, working in tandem with the good suction and wetness]
HJ: 10/10 [Usually, only my hand would give better HJ but I really like the way she holds the shaft but it's when she was rubbing it over her clit that really makes me high. It took all of my willpower to control myself]
Kissing: 10/10 [Well, what other rating can I give when it's the number 1 reason why I like Blue and she doesn't disappoint. Her lower lips are still so soft and tender]
Painting: 9/10 [Reacts accordingly to my painting, with her twitching, arching, tingling while also rubbing herself. It I'm able to make her feel good, I would feel good too and I loved eating out that inviting abalone]
FJ: 10/10 [Hmm, I went after work, so my stamina's not the best, but that 1 shot I went with is totally worth it. Started with missionary, which was really indulging cause she lets my mouth and hands roam everywhere, but it's when she takes over in the cowgirl, even though she's tired, she still gave it her best hips movement and going faster, culminating in me blowing my load so much I swear I almost went to sleep straight]
GFE: 10/10 [Feels like going home back to a GF. Treats me tenderly and patiently, lets me take my time to fondle her while clothed, loves to cuddle, kiss and spoon and I never felt neglected since she's always physically in contact with me]
RTF: Maybe when she comes back... I like her pampering nature the best.

passioncandy
04-08-2013, 12:53 AM
strike4fun
Senior Member Join Date: Apr 2013

Normally I do not write FR on girls I RTF unless the RTF session keeps getting better... And when Sky msg me she is back, I book the first slot with her 

Blue from Passion Candy

Looks 9/10 :
Exactly like the photo above, a very cute SYT with braces

Attitude/GFE 10/10 :
As I frequent her previous time, she was remember me and we chatted alot before, during and after session, still a bubbly & a cheerful girl when a see her a few months ago

Body 8/10 :
Tall and petite body with san yahk at the back and flower tattoos at her waist

Boobs B+ cup :
Nice to hold as it is soft with big areola and protruding nipples

Shower 5/10 :
SOP

Frenching 5/10 :
Still not a passionate kisser with only kisses on the lips, but at least when she send me off after the session, she still give me many hugs and kisses before I left the flat

Cat bathe 7/10 :
She started by sucking and bitting my nipples before proceed to my thighs and balls, slow but strong suction with a very active tongue

BBBJ 9/10 :
One of the better BBBJ i exp so far due to her braces, I felt the chill as she such and her braces was caressing my 2iC with her tongue going wild, its just like when those KTV girl ask you for “Air Con” before popping a menthol and giving you a BBBJ

FJ 8/10 :
Love her her cowgirl as its those squatting kind where you can feel the motion as she slide up and down on your 2iC, than as we proceed to missionary, she suck on nipples intensively, as I pound on her, she grab my back and scratch me very hard with a loud moaning throughout the entire session

RTF :
Yes

passioncandy
04-08-2013, 08:47 AM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
04-08-2013, 12:43 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
04-08-2013, 04:35 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
04-08-2013, 06:42 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
04-08-2013, 08:43 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
04-08-2013, 10:54 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
05-08-2013, 12:47 AM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
05-08-2013, 09:18 AM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
05-08-2013, 10:49 AM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
05-08-2013, 08:36 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
06-08-2013, 12:42 AM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
06-08-2013, 09:26 AM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
06-08-2013, 10:47 AM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
06-08-2013, 08:41 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
06-08-2013, 10:45 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
07-08-2013, 12:27 AM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
07-08-2013, 10:56 AM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
07-08-2013, 01:45 PM
ah_yip

Re: ❀◕‿◕❀ Blue ❀◕‿◕❀ LAVA SWEET OZZING WIF AFTER TASTE SURPR
Postby ah_yip » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:38 am

Stable: passion candy
Girl: Blue
Actual look Vs Pic: You get what you see. She have braces though.
Body: Very small tummy with nice ass.
Boobs: Enhanced C. look great on her and don't feel hard. She love boobs massage. :mrgreen:
Pussy: Tight and no smell with nicely trimmed bush.
Character: Friendly attitude and very attentive. Easy to chat with. English is good.
Experience: Her second time in sg.
Shower: Very detail in cleaning you up. Nothing happening happen here.
French: yes, some light frenching.
BBBJ: Light bbbj but go into hardcore mode when you make her high.
CIM: didn't try but she allow.
FJ: Willing to please you with any position. Pumped her in various position, the look she gave you when you pump her away will really turn you on. It was a late night session so maybe her stamina depleted already but it was alright as I took over the job. Pumped her fast and furious style and she love it.
GFE: felt it when we chatted away and having her laying by my side. she even requested me to perform boobs massage for her. more than happy to do it. :mrgreen:
RTF: don't think so. too many out there to try.

passioncandy
07-08-2013, 03:54 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
07-08-2013, 05:45 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
07-08-2013, 07:37 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
08-08-2013, 12:47 AM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

PrettyBoy83
08-08-2013, 08:17 AM
After reading up on the FRs on blue and passioncandy decided to try it out.

Firstly to comment on TS on the fast response and help as the taxi driver lost his way and TS ask to talk to the driver.

For Jade, a very friendly and service oriented girl. Very eager to talk and make you feel comfortable though her english wasnt good.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (enhanced with nice nipples)
Body: 8/10 (very pettie frame)
Bbbj: 7/10
Fj: 8/10 (she really enjoyed with her moans and expression)
GFE: 8/10 (very chatty, will massage you when taking breaks)

Overall a good stable and nice girl. Will try out other girls before rtf.

passioncandy
08-08-2013, 10:38 AM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
08-08-2013, 12:39 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
08-08-2013, 04:48 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
08-08-2013, 10:46 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
09-08-2013, 01:14 AM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
09-08-2013, 02:42 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
09-08-2013, 10:38 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
10-08-2013, 12:53 AM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
10-08-2013, 08:48 AM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy.org (http://passioncandy.org/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8)[/QUOTE]

passioncandy
10-08-2013, 12:51 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
10-08-2013, 04:46 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

[B]el|eve
10-08-2013, 05:23 PM
After readin all those review by many bros. Decided to give thai stable another try. Msg bro candyman on the availability on blue and his reply was fast.

Reached the destinated location. Was surprised by the conditions of the place. Compared to the prc, its way better.

Anyway the fr:

Look: 6.5 ( not really my cup of tea)
Boobs:7 (Enhaced)
Body: 7 (small size)
Bbbj:7
Fj: din try. I opt for bj. Lol
Massage: 7 (hardworking and willing to please)
Rtf: Depends. Too many choices after this gd experience.

Thank you bro candyman.

passioncandy
10-08-2013, 08:37 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

Last Day In Sg: 16 Aug
Can Tarma With Cookie
☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
11-08-2013, 08:39 AM
Aurelia
Samster Join Date: Feb 2013
My Reputation:Points: 22 / Power: 0

These days, lazy to try new stables [Even though still finding a European one], so I stick with the reliable Candyman. Kudos to him for the service and also quite frequent roster changes.

So I booked Blue, and I think the pictures don't really do her justice. She takes effort to doll up and her assets are much, much more salivating. I dare say her live pictures are very modest!

Quite a chirpy girl who's always smiling, with rather decent English. I wished I had more chance to grope her when she's in her tight dress with a generous view of her ample breasts. Damn, I wished I could do her when she's still dressed.

Shower was pretty standard, nothing exciting but at least it's thorough. Oh right, she has her own attached bathroom with a bathtub. So maybe the more Thai-affluent guys can persuade her to do more.

Face: 8/10 - 100% as live picture but more dolled up and cuter. Has the Malay minah looks if you want local comparison.

Body: 9/10 - No tummy fat, very good body, not bony and not fat. Nice curves all around with great perky boobs and a handful ass. Didn't see stretchmarks. Oh and a very clean and trimmed pubic region.

Boobs: 11/10 - Okay, it has seen some work done on it but the shape looks good on her, not too big. Perky with small nipples and areola BUT very reactive and you'll enjoy when it turns hard. I love it, nice break after the combo of small cups and saggy boobs I've seen these days.

After the shower, that's where the fun begins. Started with kisses then more tongue fighting. Her lower lips are juicy and I like the sweet taste of her lips. Definitely some lip gloss and not Listerine. Generous kisser too.

Then as I proceed down south, I took full delight in her bosom, enjoying the soft moans before heading to her other lips. I liked that it's shaved and most importantly, didn't smell. Going down on her is a pleasurable experience because she does react to your painting. Then slowly fingering and you'll find your fingers nicely wet and sticky.

When it's her turn, hot damn! Her BBBJ was really something, I don't know if it's her fingers, teeth or braces but it has a very arousing lightly grazing effect. Good suction with fingerworks on your asshole, scrotum and shaft. Had to proceed to FJ cause I don't like to cum early in BJ phase no matter how delightful it is.

Kissing: 10/10 - Doesn't shy away from kissing, and also lets you french. Can get too passionate with some light knocking!

Painting: 10/10 - Clean private area that reacts to your painting skills. Starts really tight but with time and patience, I managed to slip in 2.

Catbath: 8/10 - Aggressive nipple attack on you, with kissing on your necks, sides and thighs.

BBBJ: 10/10 - I like the grazing effect and also when she uses her fingernails to tease your skin.

Okay, coming to FJ, wow, I didn't expect her to be fitting, these days only encounter slightly loose ones, so it's quite a nice surprise to feel the gripping and wet pussy.

Missionary with kisses; great fun, to also have that boobs between you and her and to see her pretty her pretty face up close. Cowgirl, very tantalizing when she moves up and down the tip only and very aggressive riding when she goes all the way in. Doggystyle is probably the best, with that handful rear and nice waist to hold on. Oh man, the second shot was more aggressive.

FJ: 10/10 - Tight hole, soft-to-loud moaning sfx, position changes, kisses and great body.

GFE: 8/10 - Cuddling/spooning sessions, very open chat topics and accommodating to whether you wanna go again, rest, massage or whatever.

RTF: Maybe but she's only here for another week. Too soon.

passioncandy
11-08-2013, 12:37 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

Can Tarma With Cookie
☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
11-08-2013, 02:38 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

Can Tarma With Cookie
☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
11-08-2013, 06:46 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

Can Tarma With Cookie
☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
12-08-2013, 09:13 AM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
12-08-2013, 02:30 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
12-08-2013, 06:16 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
13-08-2013, 10:38 AM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
13-08-2013, 12:39 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
13-08-2013, 04:22 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
13-08-2013, 06:13 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
13-08-2013, 10:42 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
14-08-2013, 08:50 AM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
14-08-2013, 02:54 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
14-08-2013, 04:57 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
14-08-2013, 06:19 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
14-08-2013, 08:37 PM
reall
Samster Join Date: Sep 2012
My Reputation:Points: 28 / Power: 0

Had this gem for supper last week. Bros, if u looking for a chio fl with great body and who enjoys sex, don't miss out on her.

Looks: 9/10 very chio!
Body: 8/10 slim, sexy, smooth skin normal Thai tan. Two large tattoos.
Gfe: 9/10 she treat u very well. Accomodating and very friendly
Frenching: 8/10 long deep kisses
Painting: 9/10 neatly trimmed, no smell, very nice to eat
Bbbj: 8/10 love the way she teases ur balls with her tongue
Fj: 10/10 tight, wet and all natural porn star sfx

Rtf: definitely

passioncandy
14-08-2013, 10:38 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
15-08-2013, 12:39 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
15-08-2013, 02:34 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
15-08-2013, 06:50 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
15-08-2013, 08:50 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
16-08-2013, 10:46 AM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
16-08-2013, 02:27 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
16-08-2013, 04:33 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
16-08-2013, 06:50 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
16-08-2013, 08:44 PM
babyt

Re: ❀◕‿◕❀ Blue ❀◕‿◕❀ LAVA SWEET OZZING WIF AFTER TASTE SURPR
Unread postby babyt » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:12 pm

Looks 8/10 Prettier in real life
Body 8/10 slim/petite with hour glass figure. With nice ass for doggy.
Boobs C enhanced but very soft looks great on her
skin fair for a thai and baby smooth
bbbj 9/10 really good in this department one of the better ones
Fj 8/10. Tight and accomadating to many positions. Had to pump her doggy as she had a really irresistable ass

Overall
Great looks good bod + excellent service.
One of the best girls i had. Will surely rtf.
She has a really cheery attitude which i personally like.

passioncandy
17-08-2013, 08:42 AM
tianse
Junior Member Join Date: Jun 2011

FR for Blue,
Look 8 look pretty
Body 8 Syt, slim with baby smooth
Boob 9 size C enhanced and small nipples
Massage 7 simply massage
Frenching 6 frenching with tougue
Bbbj 8 nice bbbj and hardworking
FJ 9 Tight, Wet and allow change many position
GFE 9.5 companion all the way and English very limited
RTF yes

Thanks brother arrange this session for me.

passioncandy
17-08-2013, 12:27 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
17-08-2013, 02:42 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
17-08-2013, 07:22 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
17-08-2013, 08:36 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
18-08-2013, 11:03 AM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
18-08-2013, 12:34 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
18-08-2013, 04:47 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
18-08-2013, 06:50 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

paul^bibi^baby
18-08-2013, 07:22 PM
FR for Blue

Stables with Real Pics of Actual Girls are hard to come by, so logically Pretty Girls with Great Services even more Rare !

Firstly, a big Thank You to PassionCandy bro for the arrangement. Booking was done in an orderly manner, great communication.

Was greeted by a pretty little lady who was hiding behind the door. I thought to myself, finally a girl who is accurate to her pic, and pretty too !

Round 1
We did the usual TCSS and proceed to the bath. The bath was SOP and can't take my eyes off her 2 gigs. I got a very good wash and felt great, it was a hot weather outside !

After the bath, we proceed to the room for more action. TCSS for a bit and then Blue attacked my little didi, due to the fact of her hot body i almost CIM but control, cannot waste my bullets just like that ! Proceed to bonk her, very very GFE feeling ! Power !

Round 2

Pretty SOP, but after round 1 when the Ice is Broken Blue started to become more chatty and laughed more. I guess that was the part where she relaxed more and both of us enjoyed the session even more ! Ho Seh !

End of Round 2

Looks : 8/10 (85% if not more, she looked better in person IMHO, Ah Lian Type yes, even her makeup is the same. Chio Bu lai de.)
Body : 8.5/10 (She has a great body, just some very very little chubby in the tummy which is all natural. Better than most AV star beauties. I got a view of her standing while i'm lying, very nice view kekeke.)
Boobs : 9/10 (C cupper at least i estimate. Although enhanced but very nice to grab and rubba rubba, she LOVES it too, and equipped with light brown normal sized nips. Most points goes to this because the boobs is very proportionate to the body, some or most girls want bigger but looks weird when paired to their body. )
BBBJ : 7/10 (Not the best but man, when you see such a devilish body sucking your didi, very hard not to steam lei ! Her braces are NOT in the way.)
FJ : 8/10 (Power, feels awesome bonking a chio bu ah lian. Equipped with sound stereo also. Can see that she is into the bonk too. Up points if you can last longer and make her high.)
Frenching : 7/10 (I got it, but it's not these engaging and need to grasp for air that kind, but I really like soft lips. So girls with soft lips always get more points from me kekeke.)
GFE : 8.5/10 (We chatted quite a lot, yes she is a girl most men would want to GFE with.)
RTF : I don't RTF the same girl as often, but i always return to the stable which provides good service and gems. This stable passed the test with flying colours ! Sometimes I make exceptions to the RTF thingy.

Summary : Big pass plus stamp plus chop plus guarantee ! A lot of stables nowadays don't even use the pic of the actual girl. It is very rare to find stables that provides accurate pics but PassionCandy provides LIVE PICS ! All I can say is that deserves support from fellow chiongsters of all types ! Also a big plus is Blue has her own room with private bathroom and Big Bed ! Also hard to come by nowadays. Mai Tu Liao !

Thanks again to PassionCandy bro for the amazing gem, keep the great gems flowing ya ! :D

passioncandy
18-08-2013, 10:42 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
19-08-2013, 04:41 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
19-08-2013, 06:20 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
19-08-2013, 10:35 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
20-08-2013, 02:42 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
20-08-2013, 04:39 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

Last Day In Sg: 22 Aug
☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
20-08-2013, 06:18 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
20-08-2013, 08:47 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

meganfoxer
20-08-2013, 09:01 PM
Had a great time with Blue
Look 8
Body 9 Syt, slim with gorgeous boobs!!
Massage - forgot to ask :p
Frenching 8 frenching never stops
Bbbj 8 nice bbbj and hardworking
FJ 9 As tight as your painties!!
GFE 9.5 companion all the way and English very limited
RTF yes

She is definitely an angel!! Super patient and hardworking.. Too bad she is leaving soon :(

passioncandy
20-08-2013, 10:37 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
21-08-2013, 10:53 AM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
21-08-2013, 12:53 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
21-08-2013, 04:41 PM
davidwee
Samster Join Date: Dec 2012
My Reputation:Points: 55 / Power: 1

Re: Great Bonks

FR on Blue from Passionandy

Pic Resemblance: Face about 75% bit more tanned
Looks:7/10 GND type
Boobs:7.5/10 D cups but can tell she quite sensitive/pain so tried not to squueze too hard
Massage: Didn't bother
Frenching:9/10 Yes, great catbath, she has braces thou
BJ: 8.5/10 Nearly cim
FJ:7/10 Can finger, and commando
GFE: Decent capacity in english
Room:9/10 Queen Bed, Own Bathroom
RTF: End up not exactly my type in looks, saw 2 other gals there. Gucci is prettier and was 1st choice actually. Other gal is very fair skinned.

passioncandy
21-08-2013, 08:49 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
22-08-2013, 10:48 AM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
22-08-2013, 12:20 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
22-08-2013, 04:45 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞

passioncandy
22-08-2013, 10:55 PM
☜♡☞PASSIONCANDY GIRL☜♡☞

☜♡☞ Blue ☜♡☞
☜♡☞ 22 yrs old ☜♡☞

☜♡☞Services☜♡☞
☜♡☞Normal Damage☜♡☞

☜♡☞Candy Breakfast☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞
☜♡☞Candy TGIF☜♡☞
☜♡☞