PDA

View Full Version : Another slap in the face for Ruler Loong - thanks to Cina Champion Chan

Sammyboy RSS Feed
02-08-2013, 03:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/former-mp-found-guilty-of/762600.html

PEASANTPORE: Former Peasants' Representative and self styled Cina 'scholar' Chan Soo Sen has been fined a mere 2,000 peanuts and disqualified from driving for 12 full moons for drink-driving.

The incident that was not suppose to happen, happened on July 13 this year.

The court heard that former minion Chan was stopped for a spot check at a police road block along Cantonment Road just before midnight that day.

A gestapo noticed he smelt strongly of alcohol, and on questioning, inept Chan admitted that KTV gals and himself had consumed alcoholic drinks earlier that evening.

The Gestapo claimed that the proportion of alcohol in his breath was 50 microgrammes per 100 millilitres of breath which is over the prescribed limit of 35 microgrammes.

After he was sentenced, a nonchalant Chan told reporters that he had attended a fuck fest at various KTV lounges earlier that evening and consumed whisky there.

After the marathon fuck fest, all his pals and KTV whores were sprawling all over and inept Chan said he forgot to ask the mama-san for a valet to drive him home.

"KNNCCB, fine me lor, I got money and chums at Keppel Corp. Take my license, Keppel Corp sure give me car plus driver. You peasants are horrid losers.," he told reporters.

He added that this was his first traffic offence in court.

"Only Familee is above the law. Even former minions, if I committed an offence, I pay up lor, tomorrow I wake up, I still got my millions and pensions," he laughed.

In his written mitigation that was tendered to the court, former minion Chan also asked for leniency as his wife has been ill for the past two months and he desperately need a good fuck, had a drink too much and cloud his common-sense.

"Never mind lah, like I said, take away my license, I got money, I get Ahmad to drive me around lor. In Peasantpore, you got money, you are treated better than gods, commit any problem, as long not Anti-Ruler Loong, money can settle," he sneered.

Because Chan was a former loyal minion of regime, through a useless one, he was given the get-out-jail card or max 5,000 peanut fine.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?158654-Another-slap-in-the-face-for-Ruler-Loong-thanks-to-Cina-Champion-Chan&goto=newpost).