PDA

View Full Version : white foreigner TENANTS - parc somme

Sammyboy RSS Feed
02-08-2013, 03:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

parc somme where i currently own and live (subject to winning or losing law suit) has mostly white TENANTS and a handful of owners who actually live here

since TOP in June 2012, 2 units have been broken into and one unit had an attempted break in (this figure of 3 is what i have managed to find out, no thanks to management)

there was a drugs bust (500g heroin) in oct 2012 on our street

a neighboring building was burglarized 14 feb 2013 at 7.30am

foreign workers have been found sleeping in the common staircase

strangers/ foreign workers have been found sitting in the common corridor, smoking and relaxing

part of the problem, we felt, and by we, i mean the handful of owners who live here, was the lack of security. it was not a gated development, now we have 2 gates, although it is still not 100% gated.

we had to lobby management to get us a gate, and through their own incompetency , we ended with a 2nd gate that is in the wrong position, but ok something better than nothing

both gates were installed without auto swing shut.
one of the gates, through sheer luck, swings shut due to it being installed"crooked"
the other gate, although some owners including me already mentioned to management as early as feb that it needs to have auto swing is still not rectified

some of the white tenants find it very inconvenient that there are now 3 gates before their get to their front door, and are showing their displeasure by purposely not pulling the gate shut behind them (which defeats the purpose of having a gate in the first place)

one of the white women had the audacity to tell me that she is unhappy that she now has to go through 3 gates.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?158663-white-foreigner-TENANTS-parc-somme&goto=newpost).