PDA

View Full Version : advice needed : child's education

Sammyboy RSS Feed
31-07-2013, 06:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

was thinking of moving the children overseas for their education and at the same time migrate if they are offered citizenship.. I need to stay back in sing to work, and was hoping the wife will go with them. the children are 7 and 3 this year. some things i cannot get my head around and was hoping experienced bros can offer some advice:

Money: If we are lucky, we should be able to pay up the housing loan over the next 3 / 5 years. then the rental incomes will be useful for day to day living.

Education : somewhere the children can explore and really learn instead of mugging all the time. maybe it open their horizon and they can return as FT?? Personally, i dont think the current singapore way of education can prepare children for the future.. too much route learning.

Job : I will prob stay back to work while the wife and children can go over. The rental incomes should be enough for them to survive..

Question 1 : where is a good place for such purpose? May not qualify for immigration to Oz and NZ based on my points, moreover, was thinking more for the children... Anyone with experience in US, Canada, England or Scotland?

Question 2: what is the legality concerning NS for my boy?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?158484-advice-needed-child-s-education&goto=newpost).