PDA

View Full Version : Tantric Massage scam

sxem
31-07-2013, 04:24 PM
samsters,

A1 massage (www.singaporemassage.sg/) is a bloody scam, say massage until got tiger got dragon, so expensive and in the end I only got 20 minutes of massage, BJ,FJ then the bloody pinoy 'therapist' left. Supposed to be 2hrs $499 with lingam and tantric massage.

Bloody hell, I was really looking for a decent massage and now I feel so cheated.Should have called the agency up when I saw something amiss during the session, like when she took out a condom.

zzzzz sibei sian, I actually booked an overnight room in a decent hotel and the massage rates not cheap also , expensive lesson learnt.

I'm sticking with Red Tantra from now on, at least they are professional. Bros don't make the same mistake as me.

Andry
01-08-2013, 02:33 PM
Hi bro,

I used red tantra's services a few years back. When the therapist came, the first thing she did was advertise for A1 massage. Long story short, I went through the same stuff you did. I gave feedback to the red tantra OKT and he said he'd take care of it. I assume the girl got fired.

Rest of my red tantra experiences were actually pretty good, especially from the Indian therapists. Its been a few years and I don't remember their names anymore. The last therapist I had was YoYo, a PRC. Her body was soso but the lingam massage was out of this world. Not sure if she is still with them .

Thank you for sharing your experience!

SSOU
01-08-2013, 10:18 PM
wah why so expensive wan ? :p

whatshouldiuse
01-08-2013, 11:28 PM
Hi bro,

I used red tantra's services a few years back. When the therapist came, the first thing she did was advertise for A1 massage. Long story short, I went through the same stuff you did. I gave feedback to the red tantra OKT and he said he'd take care of it. I assume the girl got fired.

Rest of my red tantra experiences were actually pretty good, especially from the Indian therapists. Its been a few years and I don't remember their names anymore. The last therapist I had was YoYo, a PRC. Her body was soso but the lingam massage was out of this world. Not sure if she is still with them .

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Red Tantra don't have local masseurs?

lucifer1215
02-08-2013, 02:38 AM
Bro, where can I find Red Tantra massage?
care to intro & how is e rate like?