PDA

View Full Version : Is using OKT's to book girls safe?

Ztan
29-07-2013, 12:02 AM
Good evening gentleman!

I was wondering what your opinions were on this subject?
I'm talking about the ones advertised here, pacificstar, laserbabes, FL88 etcetc.

Do you think it's safe to sms/call the OKT's to book their girls? Will our numbers be saved in their phones? what happens if their phones get seized by the government? Will we be called up?

This is of course NOT including underage FL's because I hope most of you have the sense to check at least.

Personally I prefer booking straight with the girl rather than go through the OKT, but recently a lot of the OKT girls look nicer and nicer and getting tempted to now.

So what do you guys think? Safe to use OKT? or not?

Johnston
29-07-2013, 12:27 AM
Good evening gentleman!

Do you think it's safe to sms/call the OKT's to book their girls? Will our numbers be saved in their phones? what happens if their phones get seized by the government? Will we be called up?

This is of course NOT including underage FL's because I hope most of you have the sense to check at least.

but recently a lot of the OKT girls look nicer and nicer and getting tempted to now.

?

Yes
Yes
Yes

The onus is on the fucker to check the age of the fuckee - even if the fuckee shows the fucker forged ID that she is of fuckable age the fucker is still fucked if he fucks the fuckee if she is one minute below the age of consent (why fuck isn't the fuckee in fuck shit I don't know, fuck me sideways fuck the law)

I have OVER 9000 pics of fuck hot wommens but let me tell you now I have personally experienced that display pic fuck hot the real person look like baby elephant... and not even very good baby elephant...

I personally know a teenage elephant who display pic on her iphone like machiam SYT FUCK YES but real person boobs very big but everything also big including her zi zi char char mouth :D

singleman
29-07-2013, 08:17 AM
TS, I hv book girls from okt many times before, so far did not hv any problems (I mean as u mention call up by police or wadever).

I think so long the FL from the okt is not underage then should be fine, unless the girl is underage (below 18) or the girl kena HIV then maybe the authority wan to trace her customer, then maybe they will based on the okt phone n trace us. If u scare okt or the FL "disturb" u, then u should hv 2 lines, one personal line for family, friends, and the other line purely for cheonging purpose.

If after all the above, u still scare, then dun call girls from okt lor. If scare, dun cheong. If wan cheonging dun scare. :D