PDA

View Full Version : With or without condom

kunlky
27-07-2013, 07:05 PM
Hi all sams sister,

Recently have a discussion with my GF regarding about sex with or without condom. She will to find out is there and difference between both? as we always do it with protective

Fapatron
28-07-2013, 10:51 AM
Hi all sams sister,

Recently have a discussion with my GF regarding about sex with or without condom. She will to find out is there and difference between both? as we always do it with protective

Bro TS, if want to do without condom must be careful, pulling out method doesn't guarantee that your gf won't get pregnant. Safest protection out there is still condom. But having sex without a condom is known to be more pleasurable for both parties. :o

西方失败07
28-07-2013, 11:15 AM
Hi all sams sister,

When big head in charge do it with condom.
When big head overcome by small head, shoot in without condom. :D

I believe u never try without condom before but once u try it, then will be tempted to the feel all the time...:D

Absolute
28-07-2013, 11:35 AM
This is a no-brainer.

The following experiment will prove the point with a shadow of doubt:
Try fondling your woman's breasts with your bare hands and then try wearing a pair of ultra-thin gloves and do the same thing. Then ask yourself whether you prefer with or without gloves for greater sensation.

Except for health and unwanted pregnancy issues, I cannot understand why there are still men telling me that with or without condom produces the same sensation.

kurious
28-07-2013, 12:42 PM
If it is with your GF, always go RAW for maximum sensation! Do it during her safe period and you can creampie her all you want! Have a sensational session! :D

sgrainbowdevil
28-07-2013, 12:44 PM
If it is with your GF, always go RAW for maximum sensation! Do it during her safe period and you can creampie her all you want! Have a sensational session! :D

Yes . Without condom have sensational feeling but make sure during Safe period

KiwiAngMoh
28-07-2013, 01:07 PM
For gf no difference, for bf if you have always used then its twice the sensation and 1/2 hassle, can also on stairs, movies, mrt, bus easy

nuclearkid
28-07-2013, 01:10 PM
Here's an opinion, point emphasized with a joke:

Son (S): Why is making love so enjoyable?
Father (F): It is just like the sensation when you are digging your nose with your finger!!

S: Why do women enjoy sex more than men?
F: It is because when you dig your nose, your nose feels more comfort than your finger.

S: Why do women hate it when they get raped?
F: It is like when you are walking on the street and someone else comes over and digs your nose, do you like it??

S: Why woman don't have sex when they are having menstruation?
F: If your nose is bleeding, do you still dig it??

S: Why men do not like to wear condoms when they are making love?
F: Do you like to dig your nose with a gloves on??

S: Why are making love carried out in private?
F: Will you dig you nose in front of your class??

S: What is an orgasm?
F: The same as sneezing, but the the other way around!!

S: Is it true that women love big dicks?
F: Ever tried picking your nose with your thumb??

S: What's anal sex?
F: Picking your mouth!!

energybost
28-07-2013, 04:09 PM
When is the safest period for raw? :confused:

zveron
28-07-2013, 06:50 PM
Hi all sams sister,

She is hinting she want to have your babies.....

28-07-2013, 07:23 PM
When is the safest period for raw? :confused:

I normally do it on the 20th day counting from day 1 of her mensus onwards...:)

WRX_STI
28-07-2013, 07:34 PM
Do raw with gf using withdrawal method very safe :)

viossport199
28-07-2013, 08:58 PM
ask her to go pills.. can shoot in until u sian

wally888
28-07-2013, 09:23 PM
Since already your gf, raw raw oso nevermind liao, the most u have kids earlier lor! :D

Sibeh Boh Liao
28-07-2013, 09:25 PM
Little kid asking stupid question. Surely this thread kena delete soon.

alanthedevil
28-07-2013, 09:27 PM
if u are not prepared to pay the price, then don't even contemplate on the idea.

as for me, lately i have reverse-psy my fiancee. 99% of the time she wants a rubber, until one fine day, the rubber came off after some action, i didn't know until i turn over after cumming. to cut the story short, we have now stop wearing for a couple times bcos we felt it is safer to go raw, as knowing it is raw, i will withdraw when it is high time, unlike the previous time when i cip unknowingly..

Naglene
28-07-2013, 10:13 PM
If without condom, maybe you can try liquid condom as it will help to kill sperm. Else another way is to take morning after pills, else better with condom.

xxFTOxx
28-07-2013, 11:26 PM
Wif Gf always raw...she cant stand the rubber feeling. fb also say the same thing. Talking abt contraception methods ah...my ex-FB from PRC say that if CIP use toothpaste wash can kill sperms :eek: Dunno how true also :confused:

Devil Reds
29-07-2013, 12:13 AM
TS......do you want to wash your feet with the socks on??
Since its your gf liao......go raw during her safe period window lar!!!!
Happy bonking....:D

fookydud
29-07-2013, 01:22 AM
everytime i pump my gf, i will end with a condom to shoot inside. but everytime i wana withdraw from raw to put on a condom to end the action, my gf forbids me to do so. lol but big head over small head :D

29-07-2013, 01:38 AM
everytime i pump my gf, i will end with a condom to shoot inside. but everytime i wana withdraw from raw to put on a condom to end the action, my gf forbids me to do so. lol but big head over small head :D

Same here bro...but sometimes after fj also abit regret....read that precum can also result in pregnancy...care to share more?

happpy
29-07-2013, 04:00 AM
Hi all sams sister,

dun think so much, "just do it" NIKE MOTTO/

shoot inside her, then later use dethol wash inside her cb.

wun get pregnant

taxidriversg
29-07-2013, 09:17 AM
Hi all sams sister,

My honest point of view for me I LOVE to feel the hot cum flow inside MY ASS the feeling is damn shiok. Its like having extra lubricant inside likes the warmest make me feels womanly

Yes I can tell cos most guy his dick will grow even bigger when he is about to cum, guy dick get hardens further prior to cumming ie point of no return I just love it and IT MAKE ME scream "Yes, Yes, come inside me, Baby" whenever he started unloading I am able to feel a gush of warm sensation inside my ass I wILL giap AND tighten MY ASS to heighten HIS enjoyment when he is about to cums.... LOVE to feel the hot cum flow inside MY ASS the feeling is damn shiok. Its like having extra lubricant inside

Yes and you will feels like a great release knowing your sperm are charging in.
we will feel the warmest and make us feels womanly feeling your hardened dick before you spray inside us and the warm squirts filling us up.and held me close and tight, basking in that feeling of complete satisfaction and oblivion that comes after really great sex

According to him, I cum for at least 1 min, it felt like 1 hour to me. Till this day, I will never forget my experience with him. Even though I had ejaculation orgasm when I get really aroused, none of my orgasm had ever been sooo good. Of course, the blowjob that I gave him was the best in his life according to him.

lookingforyou
29-07-2013, 05:43 PM
This is good one. Lolx:D

Thanks for sharing

Here's an opinion, point emphasized with a joke:

Son (S): Why is making love so enjoyable?
Father (F): It is just like the sensation when you are digging your nose with your finger!!

S: Why do women enjoy sex more than men?
F: It is because when you dig your nose, your nose feels more comfort than your finger.

S: Why do women hate it when they get raped?
F: It is like when you are walking on the street and someone else comes over and digs your nose, do you like it??

S: Why woman don't have sex when they are having menstruation?
F: If your nose is bleeding, do you still dig it??

S: Why men do not like to wear condoms when they are making love?
F: Do you like to dig your nose with a gloves on??

S: Why are making love carried out in private?
F: Will you dig you nose in front of your class??

S: What is an orgasm?
F: The same as sneezing, but the the other way around!!

S: Is it true that women love big dicks?
F: Ever tried picking your nose with your thumb??

S: What's anal sex?
F: Picking your mouth!!

fictionman
29-07-2013, 05:50 PM
Same here bro...but sometimes after fj also abit regret....read that precum can also result in pregnancy...care to share more?

Hope this clear yr doubts....

http://mobile.goaskalice.columbia.edu/pregnant-pre-cum?nocache=1

bushmaster
30-07-2013, 10:38 AM
Hi all sams sister,

Bro TS,

Definitely it is more shiok to do it raw...

But you have to be very careful.

If your gf have regular menses you can try the
"Rythm Method" but still hass 15-20% failure.

AVOID CONTACT in her fertile period if cannot tahan then use CD.:cool:

Take note that your army can survive 3days inside the CB...

crazyivan6636
12-08-2013, 11:31 PM
Go to Malaysia across the causeway and buy from the pharmacy a box of Postinor - 2. After a raving night of fun unloading inside, get your girl to pop the bill so you don't an unexpected surprise.

Postinor - 2 can be taken 4 times a month maximum. Normally keep it for the weekend bonk over night.

For day to day bonk, pull out and unload outside.

crazyivan6636
12-08-2013, 11:33 PM
These days in the UK many teenagers use Postinor -2 once they start having sex at 16. Think of it like sweets after a night of fun.

Beats having a rubber over your knob.

When you travel with your girl, do the same. Postinor - 2 can be taken he latest 72 hours after shooting inside. So for the best bang for the buck, go raving for 3 days and get her to pop it on the trip back.

Lizzert
13-08-2013, 04:06 AM
Hi all sams sister,

Try Eating Popiah without the skin ..of course the feeling is different mah

GangLand
13-08-2013, 04:30 AM
if u are not prepared to pay the price, then don't even contemplate on the idea.

Very true :cool:

bb300
15-08-2013, 07:17 PM
always goes with a condom, if didn't plan to be a father..

crazyivan6636
12-11-2013, 07:14 PM
Its nice to spray a full load inside a girl deep in. She will really enjoy it even without an orgasm. If she gets an orgasm u will be lucky that an egg will be released when she is fertile.

Have fun but be safe.

ray2828
13-11-2013, 01:50 AM
I always do raw raw except when std are an issue. Pregnancy you can avoid the high tech way...there is an app on iphone to track ovulation. Very accuraye if you populate with 6 month of data. Andtoid also have.

bonbong88
13-11-2013, 05:23 PM
We had sex during my gf's 2nd day of period, guess both of us were comfortable with doing it when she's bleeding. Wore condom, and never shoot inside. 2nd time when we did it, I did not wear a condom and I did not shoot in as well. I don't think there's a possibility of her being pregnant during period "bleeding" I guess?

crazyivan6636
05-12-2013, 08:20 PM
10 Days from the day she start having her menses are safe days.

If you dun want the unnecessary mess, you can unload inside on day 5 - 10 when her menses had stopped.

Do bear in mind that your spunk can live inside your girl for up to 3 days so stop on the 10th day.

Remember to start counting from the first day she start having menses.

bonbong88
06-12-2013, 06:09 PM
I guess if you use a condom properly, and if it doesn't breaks and you unload outside, the chances of her getting pregnant is very minimal I suppose?

bbenjt
06-12-2013, 07:24 PM
ask her to go pills.. can shoot in until u sian Jin Satki reply! hahahaha

DEVILOFALLDEVIL
06-12-2013, 07:58 PM
Bro if you just starting going raw on gf, please kindly do her after her mensuration stop 1 day after.

Reason: raw will be more sensitive & sensational on your little head which mean timing of your ejaculation may different from using condom. Therefore, time being practise after her mensuration can prevent minimal short gun chance. The plus point is that after mensuration that first 3 days your honey gf is more sensitive :cool: