PDA

View Full Version : BS KTV (not for TCSS please)

HuiGe3387
15-06-2005, 07:02 PM
This is probably the 4th BS KTV thread started. BS KTV still remained one of the hottest place that many samsters here patronised, but the previous 3 threads are swarmed by the same people chit-chatting.

I have already suffered the consequences of being bombed until -21 for being vocal about it (but at the same time offended some SBF lao chiaos, my apologies). I know many SBFers just need a place to share or to get some updates or just to get the BS phone number. So I am starting this thread to allow SBFers to have more freedom of speech with restraint.

If you deem I have done the right thing, up my points so that I can reach normal posting ability. It's damn frustrating to be under modulation.

Happy cheonging at BS KTV !

HuiGe3387
17-06-2005, 02:43 AM
Thanks for all the samsters who have upped me, tho' some didn't leave your name. I would like to know who you are, pls pm me. It shows your support for the necessity to have this thread without the tcss part by only a few handful of people. BS is always fully booked and many of us here wonder why the same people share about their thots and views in 3 BS threads. It's so bad that it feels like a private chatroom. Altho' there are no postings here (understandable after my plight of being gang zapped), there are 69 views in just 24 hours.

I would like to lobby the help of samsters to up my points so that I can reach normal posting ability. I don't need to own a few hundred points, just enough to weather another gang zapping next year by those people who gang zapped me recently. They hang out together so are very united.

Thanks in advance, Happy cheonging in BS !

HuiGe3387
17-06-2005, 02:52 AM
I was at BS Happy Hour today. Some regular gers are not there. Called them they say scared of raid so stay at home play mahjong or sleeping. There are quite a few new ones which are not bad. Some of them are new because they stood at the walkway very shy don't dare to knock on doors. I pulled 1 ger wearing short qipao (quite SYT) for my friend who is first time to BS. Nothing much to shout about for HH, but is definitely better than the other afternoon HH ktvs.

jojoman
23-06-2005, 10:27 PM
why u post the same thing again?kena raid?
got a lof of new ger today what? :D

HuiGe3387
24-06-2005, 01:01 AM
I dunno why but Pages 2 onwards are lost. Maybe we still tcss here and boss remove them ? Or got software bugs ?

jojoman
25-06-2005, 02:07 PM
last night which is friday,not much girls in BS,dun know all go where?!?!?!

wonsim
25-06-2005, 02:45 PM
last night which is friday,not much girls in BS,dun know all go where?!?!?!

heng ah....was thinking of going down when i drove pass BS as nothing to do... :D

HuiGe3387
26-06-2005, 03:42 AM
BS just got raided tonight at ard 11pm. No info but TH was raided at the same time where 40 gers were rounded up. Dong Guan raided on Friday. The ktvs will quiet for a while b4 the existing ones start working and the new stocks arrive.... :(

dap26
26-06-2005, 10:06 AM
BS just got raided tonight at ard 11pm. No info but TH was raided at the same time where 40 gers were rounded up. Dong Guan raided on Friday. The ktvs will quiet for a while b4 the existing ones start working and the new stocks arrive.... :(

Bro, dong guan gt plp up lorry or nt huh?

HuiGe3387
27-06-2005, 03:16 AM
Bro, dong guan gt plp up lorry or nt huh?
Yes. On Friday nite. BS got 38 detained (G2 one of them) and TH got 40+.

Horsepower
27-06-2005, 03:26 AM
Yes. On Friday nite. BS got 38 detained (G2 one of them) and TH got 40+.
Your info very good hor. Wonder if what is the situation as BS because planning to go down this week for HH.

evo3
27-06-2005, 04:47 AM
Your info very good hor. Wonder if what is the situation as BS because planning to go down this week for HH.

bro maybe u can go to other joint for HH lah since BS,TH already raided by AV and i believe not many gals will dare go back to work there for awhile before things cool down :D

Horsepower
27-06-2005, 11:33 AM
bro maybe u can go to other joint for HH lah since BS,TH already raided by AV and i believe not many gals will dare go back to work there for awhile before things cool down
Bro, on the contrary, the gers may go back to the places after the raids. Those not yet raided could be next on the list.

The AV is probably reading this thread now. Can they advise ? :D

The raids can really spoil my mood. Encountered it once.

evo3
27-06-2005, 11:35 AM
ya you could be rite. so must go to those join after raid much better :D

Horsepower
27-06-2005, 11:40 AM
ya you could be rite. so must go to those join after raid much better :D
Bro got recce recce a bit update hor. I will do the same if I go this week.

evo3
27-06-2005, 12:40 PM
can lah no problem will recce and see how, mi bery free lately

AHGONG
27-06-2005, 07:07 PM
Bro, on the contrary, the gers may go back to the places after the raids. Those not yet raided could be next on the list.

The AV is probably reading this thread now. Can they advise ? :D

The raids can really spoil my mood. Encountered it once.

jus for info...BS and TH all gals supply veri limited....onli left some mature stock... :(

evo3
27-06-2005, 07:09 PM
looks like gals are not going back to bs and th ktv liao, they are afriad to go there and work again, this is very normal lah. who knows the av will comb one more time

AHGONG
27-06-2005, 10:05 PM
looks like gals are not going back to bs and th ktv liao, they are afriad to go there and work again, this is very normal lah. who knows the av will comb one more time

dont tink so but it take sometime 4 stock 2 replendish

evo3
27-06-2005, 10:36 PM
dont tink so but it take sometime 4 stock 2 replendish

yes most likely to be that way

jojoman
27-06-2005, 11:44 PM
i m crying...
dun thnik will go that any more.......
i miss my ger

Horsepower
28-06-2005, 01:12 AM
Happen in MG b4 sometime last year, the damn raiders cum back again the next day, and caught many by surprise. :(

AdamBoy
28-06-2005, 01:14 AM
kana raid than cannot chiong for few weeks liao :(

gman
28-06-2005, 05:47 PM
i m crying...
dun thnik will go that any more.......
i miss my ger

bro.who do u miss most??

jojoman
13-07-2005, 06:13 PM
i miss gigi :(

HuiGe3387
14-07-2005, 11:05 AM
i miss gigi :(
She's gone ?

noname12345
14-07-2005, 11:39 AM
She's gone ?
Last night 1 of the canon at Fort Canning Hill gone missing also ... :D

hock19
15-07-2005, 04:40 PM
She's gone ?
still there - saw her last night

nelson_c
15-07-2005, 09:09 PM
gigi is back!!just bonk her today.... :)

jojoman
16-07-2005, 10:15 AM

wow, u bonk her, got power?

BS_KTV Lover
16-07-2005, 11:55 AM

So how much u pay huh?? :confused:

HuiGe3387
16-07-2005, 06:52 PM
Write FR lor :p

jojoman
17-07-2005, 03:17 PM
going BS today :D

HuiGe3387
17-07-2005, 05:01 PM
going BS today :D
HH or SH ?

TheSaint
28-07-2005, 11:39 AM
Bros,
what is the normal rate of tips in BS?
Often visit Lavender KTV(Yu Shi Wu Zheng) is $30, but dun noe the tips rate for BS leh........ :D

HuiGe3387
28-07-2005, 11:46 AM
Bros,
what is the normal rate of tips in BS?
Often visit Lavender KTV(Yu Shi Wu Zheng) is $30, but dun noe the tips rate for BS leh........ :D
It's very individual and subjective. Average $20 for reasonable amount of "exposure". But some give $50 even tho the ger appear 1 or twice because they like the ger or want to develop something more. Some call 6-7 gers but each give $10.

End of the day, you give according to your own playing style and the level of satisfaction you get.

Just my 2 cents worth of ideas.

Jerry Yan
28-07-2005, 12:13 PM
This is probably the 4th BS KTV thread started. BS KTV still remained one of the hottest place that many samsters here patronised, but the previous 3 threads are swarmed by the same people chit-chatting.

I'm puzzled. I thought this thread is meant for FRs only?

Most of the postings are just single liners and it definitely defeated the purpose of the threadstarter's intention.

Hmm... This thread is also swarmed by your chit chatting too leh.

Just my opinions.

HuiGe3387
28-07-2005, 12:21 PM
I'm puzzled. I thought this thread is meant for FRs only?

Most of the postings are just single liners and it definitely defeated the purpose of the threadstarter's intention.

Hmm... This thread is also swarmed by your chit chatting too leh.

Just my opinions.
Thanks for your valuable feedback. In this case Bro Saint is asking for some info, not tcss. Your suggestions, if any, will be appreciated too.

Rof|maoxz
28-07-2005, 12:26 PM
Partial HH @ 27/7/2005

It has been ages since I stepped in Buay Sian KTV. The establishment looked dim and dark. I nearly fell into the trap and chose those CMI ones due to those lighting. :o Overall the stock accountability is quite low. I counted about 16 ladies. The tall gigi was there wearing blacked bareback outfit, yearning for HJ for customers as SOP. Saw one who looked like michelle in 创世纪. Boobs heavily pushed up wearing short short mini revealing white undies. Overall those old timers like QQ, GG, NBA's LC and some of the rest still giving enjoyable service. Maybe I absent for too long, I thought that they will be collecting tips by 1615hrs. But nobody seems too eager to leave untill 190hrs. :)

Jerry Yan
28-07-2005, 12:27 PM
Thanks for your valuable feedback. In this case Bro Saint is asking for some info, not tcss. Your suggestions, if any, will be appreciated too.

Thanks for the reply. No, I'm not referring to bro saint's query. U did well in replying. But more likely, I'm talking on the general replies.

HuiGe3387
28-07-2005, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the reply. No, I'm not referring to bro saint's query. U did well in replying. But more likely, I'm talking on the general replies.
FYI I like to tcss. Sometimes do slip up.

HuiGe3387
28-07-2005, 12:33 PM
Partial HH @ 27/7/2005

It has been ages since I stepped in Buay Sian KTV. The establishment looked dim and dark. I nearly fell into the trap and chose those CMI ones due to those lighting. :o Overall the stock accountability is quite low. I counted about 16 ladies. The tall gigi was there wearing blacked bareback outfit, yearning for HJ for customers as SOP. Saw one who looked like michelle in 创世纪. Boobs heavily pushed up wearing short short mini revealing white undies. Overall those old timers like QQ, GG, NBA's LC and some of the rest still giving enjoyable service. Maybe I absent for too long, I thought that they will be collecting tips by 1615hrs. But nobody seems too eager to leave untill 190hrs. :)
The char bor quantity very inconsistent there. Sometime have, sometime a few. Just hope to be lucky the next time I go there.

magpiesdyer
28-07-2005, 03:05 PM
Nw there r new gels available. XiaoYan, Ping Ping, Xiao wen all nt bad. but hard 2 5 can dig cb gels nwadays!!!!!

newbadass
28-07-2005, 03:24 PM
Overall those old timers like QQ, GG, NBA's LC and some of the rest still giving enjoyable service.

My LC?! :confused:
Up to now I still cannot figure out who you are talking about. Description please?

JimBeam666
28-07-2005, 06:45 PM
WOW.. heard that 16 girls during HH is low avearge for BS.. Anyway will be going tonight will be giving update on any happening :)

jojoman
28-07-2005, 10:19 PM
hopefully can go this weekend:D
and bonk gigi if can :D

HuiGe3387
28-07-2005, 11:25 PM
WOW.. heard that 16 girls during HH is low avearge for BS.. Anyway will be going tonight will be giving update on any happening :)
Hope you have a good time. Some of them playing mahjong tonight instead of working.

JimBeam666
29-07-2005, 07:15 PM
Hope you have a good time. Some of them playing mahjong tonight instead of working.

Thanks Bro.. very few chicks.. But got to know this chick name sammi.. Good Stuff.. worth trying.. :)

h_lover
29-07-2005, 10:55 PM
Thanks Bro.. very few chicks.. But got to know this chick name sammi.. Good Stuff.. worth trying.. :)
This sammi has been ard for quite some time liao. She was lucky never kana caught during last raid. Never bonk her b4. Update us if u do so.

simnon
30-07-2005, 07:48 AM
hopefully can go this weekend:D
and bonk gigi if can :D

Please provide FR and how much for the bonk.

If price of bonk goes down, may consider bonking her too since the last bonk with her was a few months back

Barca
30-07-2005, 12:33 PM
Bros,

anyone know BS Ktv no.?
Thanks.

jdi813
30-07-2005, 02:50 PM
BS KTV : 67418870

If u guys wanna call and make a booking the timings that they actually connect the phone for pple to call through are from 1400-1430 and 1600-1630.

I not too sure la but if i rememeber correctly it's something like that ... just read the scrolling message on the TVs in the rooms to get the accurate timings ...

For BS they hang up the phone once all rms are full ... that's y the damn number is always engaged ...

Normally HH booking all one day in advance ... SH can get on the day itself one ... last month walk in for SH oso got rooms avaliable.

Hope this helps with the calling ... cos going down in person to book a rm for the following day is a fuggin hassle

gremio82
31-07-2005, 02:55 PM
If i not wrong, they will hang up the phone once all the room were fully booked except the biggest room, VIP. Kenna once couldn't get through the phone and no choice went up with 2 other bros. Spoke to the guys and initially got fully booked as answer. After one of the bro told them we need the VIP and we frequent the place, got it in the end.....

Shawn Koh
18-09-2007, 01:48 PM
This is another old BS KTV thread.

Seem like this group who used to tcss had the intention of protecting the KTV gals in this KTV. :rolleyes:

mjplayer
18-09-2007, 03:49 PM
Wow! Seems like you have dig out all the old threads for TCSS!!:rolleyes:

This is another old BS KTV thread.

Seem like this group who used to tcss had the intention of protecting the KTV gals in this KTV.

Shawn Koh
19-09-2007, 10:16 PM
Wow! Seems like you have dig out all the old threads for TCSS!!

TCSS purpose is to deny people posting FR about BS KTV gals.
Why protect such gals ? You guys are their bf or husbands :confused:

Do you I can offer them a tidy cash & they will be with me :D
No point wasting time & effort protecting such KTV girls.

mjplayer
20-09-2007, 12:29 AM
BS KTV (not for TCSS... 19-09-2007 10:21 PM Zap you !!! Dun support tcss to protect KTV gals, always contribute more.

Wow! Seems like you have dig out all the old threads for TCSS!!

Shawn Koh
22-09-2007, 04:00 PM
BS KTV (not for TCSS... 19-09-2007 10:21 PM Zap you !!! Dun support tcss to protect KTV gals, always contribute more.

What wrong with you ? I did not zapped you :D

cjps
23-09-2007, 01:54 AM
What wrong with you ? I did not zapped you :D
I wonder how can Shawn Zap anybody. He has not got more then 15 pts, not to say the 25 pts to get the power to zap anybody.
Shawn is more of a victim himself.
I wonder what's wrong with him by contributing more to the BS thread then the good for nothing senior that only TCSS.
Wish more people will supprt Shawn against the TCSS gang.

monster98
23-09-2007, 04:35 AM
I wonder what's wrong with him by contributing more to the BS thread then the good for nothing senior that only TCSS.
Wish more people will supprt Shawn against the TCSS gang.

Did Shawn contribute any FR on BS thread? :confused: Also, is there a necessity for him to dig out all the old thread which is 2 years back? Any objective in doing that? :cool: Can't he just post on the most recent BS thread if he needs to made any comments?

Shawn Koh
23-09-2007, 12:11 PM
Did Shawn contribute any FR on BS thread? :confused: Also, is there a necessity for him to dig out all the old thread which is 2 years back? Any objective in doing that? Can't he just post on the most recent BS thread if he needs to made any comments?

My objective is to let more newbies to aware that actually there are lot of BS KTV thread back 2 years ago. And why BS KTV threads always hit by tcss & not discussing about gals.

Why can't the tcss group let other brothers here pencil their thought on this KTV gals ???

Of course I will too have to contribute FR & information about gals & encourage participate from brothers (regardless of seniors or newbies) to share good info. :cool:

cjps
23-09-2007, 12:20 PM
Did Shawn contribute any FR on BS thread? :confused: Also, is there a necessity for him to dig out all the old thread which is 2 years back? Any objective in doing that? :cool: Can't he just post on the most recent BS thread if he needs to made any comments?
Then did you contributed as a senior of 6 years?
Seems like your past 100 posts are all TCSS and nothing else. And yet you are making sacrastic remark on newbies who trying hard to contribute.
Think what he is trying to do is to send the message across to everybody that every single useful thread that is started is being kill off very soon by the TCSS group.

mjplayer
23-09-2007, 06:32 PM
forgotten..

what does this means???

Do you I can offer them a tidy cash & they will be with me :D
No point wasting time & effort protecting such KTV girls.

monster98
24-09-2007, 04:09 PM
Then did you contributed as a senior of 6 years?
Seems like your past 100 posts are all TCSS and nothing else..

Since you're online, let me answer your question now.

Didn't I contribute any FR for the KTV outings??? you check only my last 100 postings. So did you check thru' all my last 3K+ postings????? I enjoy my KTV outing is b'cos of my companion of my buddies.. Not so much of the gals. So do u expected me to contribute any FR if I have no much info on the gals???? So no FR on the gals mean cannot TCSS here???

And yet you are making sacrastic remark on newbies who trying hard to contribute...

Did I made any sacrastic remarks on him?? Did he contribute so far? Please quote when u reply to me..

Thank U very much... Awaiting for your reply........

monster98
24-09-2007, 04:17 PM
My objective is to let more newbies to aware that actually there are lot of BS KTV thread back 2 years ago. And why BS KTV threads always hit by tcss & not discussing about gals.

Why can't the tcss group let other brothers here pencil their thought on this KTV gals ???

Of course I will too have to contribute FR & information about gals & encourage participate from brothers (regardless of seniors or newbies) to share good info. :cool:

Mr dear friend,

I'm do not have anything against you. I'm just curious on why do u did not bring up all those old threads which is already die off long time ago??? Also, Which threads in SB do have all the full FR and no TCSS???? If you are active in SB few years back. Reaons of people not wanting to contribute any actual FR was b'cos once after some actual FR were contributed, that KTV tends to be raided very soon... Coincident or not? Bullshit or not??? U judge yourself....... :cool:

Shawn Koh
24-09-2007, 05:13 PM
Mr dear friend,

I'm do not have anything against you. I'm just curious on why do u did not bring up all those old threads which is already die off long time ago??? Also, Which threads in SB do have all the full FR and no TCSS???? If you are active in SB few years back. Reaons of people not wanting to contribute any actual FR was b'cos once after some actual FR were contributed, that KTV tends to be raided very soon... Coincident or not? Bullshit or not??? U judge yourself....... :cool:

Hi Bro monster98,

I do agree with your reasoning but why so many KTV .. not much tcss ? Only BS KTV got so much tcss ?? I dig up the old threads to show that in the past they are even threat going on. So how about HC threads they are very detailed & informative.

I am not totally against tcss cos we human beings need to chat too & do not want to see any KTV get raid.

monster98
25-09-2007, 11:37 AM
I do agree with your reasoning but why so many KTV .. not much tcss ? Only BS KTV got so much tcss ?? I dig up the old threads to show that in the past they are even threat going on. So how about HC threads they are very detailed & informative.

simple answer towards your question. BS is now one of the most "IN" KTV. Look at those old popular KTV like MG KTV ( Look at the no. of postings). Do you realised that there are also much TCSS at the MG thread when this MG thread is very popular??? May bros here patronised BS thus they are very familar with this BS KTV. If don't TCSS here and which thread shall they TCSS in??? :rolleyes:

noname123
25-09-2007, 11:42 AM
simple answer towards your question. BS is now one of the most "IN" KTV. Look at those old popular KTV like MG KTV ( Look at the no. of postings). Do you realised that there are also much TCSS at the MG thread when this MG thread is very popular??? May bros here patronised BS thus they are very familar with this BS KTV. If don't TCSS here and which thread shall they TCSS in??? :rolleyes:

TCSS in Kopitiam thread loh....:D

monster98
25-09-2007, 11:55 AM
TCSS in Kopitiam thread loh....:D

I still prefer to TCSS here............. hahahahaha... so when u bringing me to BS again??? :p

newbadass
25-09-2007, 12:00 PM
Reaons of people not wanting to contribute any actual FR was b'cos once after some actual FR were contributed, that KTV tends to be raided very soon... Coincident or not? Bullshit or not??? U judge yourself....... :cool:

Haha...

If I am AV and I don't want people to know how I work, I will just go with the most common conception. For instance, if I see that most people think that posting FRs will make me raid that place, next time if I see FR I die-die will raid that place!

A lot of people claim that they know how AV works. Frankly, no one will ever know how AV works because they can change their SOPs if they want to.

Shawn Koh
25-09-2007, 02:49 PM
simple answer towards your question. BS is now one of the most "IN" KTV. Look at those old popular KTV like MG KTV ( Look at the no. of postings). Do you realised that there are also much TCSS at the MG thread when this MG thread is very popular??? May bros here patronised BS thus they are very familar with this BS KTV. If don't TCSS here and which thread shall they TCSS in???

Just one more question, how about HC ? AV won't raid HC :confused:
Why don't they tcss on the HC thread ?

Thanks for your upping :)

KLKOOL
25-09-2007, 02:58 PM
Both sides have the reasons, but they forget the bigger picture... what the community does, it does in its self interests. Its silly to think that TCSS can deny FRs or get in the way if all the brothers were to be interested in contributing.

Lets look at it this way, in any given day, say about 150 SBF guys (lurkers and members) go to BS. In a week, that's 1050 experiences. If these guys really wanted to post their stuff, could anyone stem the tide ???

These 1050 would generate about 10,000 responses and posts regarding the subject matters. In essence, it would alost be an FL Thread on its own.

IMHO, seniors dun share any less, just more carefully as they have had bitter lessons. newbies may be hessitant for reasons ranging from lack of more contacts, so have to protect existing ones, to KC, to whatever.

Each has its own reason. But like most of the threads in SB, what happens in a thread depends on the decision of the community in whole,not just a few individuals.

Shawn, its ok to have your own thread and your own group that want to share. I think that people will respect the threadstarter with good intention. But the threads that say NO TCSS, ABOUT TRUE LOVE is just down right ridiculous and challenge the existing members to say what they are doing is wrong and that you are here to change that. Why not just say, you wanna do things differently.

OOPS, i forgot to add only 1 person can decide, that is BOSS :p. Paiseh