PDA

View Full Version : Is Red Tantra legit?

whatshouldiuse
25-07-2013, 10:37 PM
I've searched SBF for posts regarding this but I didn't find many. Would any kind bros like to share their experiences here? The person handling customers seems suspicious because he insisted I call him when I emailed him.

whatshouldiuse
27-07-2013, 01:10 AM
Bumping thread. :(

sxem
29-07-2013, 08:29 AM
Hello!
I recently tried Red Tantra for the 1st time last week. So let me walk through what happened to me, they are perfectly legit thats what I can tell you.

1. Full body massage
2. Body to Body
3. Lingam + Prostate massage

I had a good time, and if you appear nice enough you get to autoroam her. That day i managed to finger her abit, but really, i think depends on individual therapist, some are more 'niao'.

but one thing is for sure, no full svc.

Hope this helps!

zuhuhi
20-08-2013, 10:52 PM
Tried it a few times over the years. Certainly legit.
Not sure if it was my perception or what, but the first time I tried it I had an amazing experience, the second time really good, the third okay. Seemed to go downhill in the skill of the therapist - but again, maybe just that I got used to it.

I spend most of my time in Macau now and have had great results a few times with a similar operation.
vivatantramassage.com One famous therapist up there named Kharisma.

Anyway ~~ enjoy!

gu68qq
21-08-2013, 12:20 AM
I tried it couple of times.
Heard it was a husband and wife behind the operation. Then they broke up, one retained the red tantra brand. The other took half of the girls n started a different name service
Any bro know the details n what is the new one called?