PDA

View Full Version : Had a huge fight with my tuition teacher...........

Sammyboy RSS Feed
25-07-2013, 09:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Just now she was marking a biology assignment which she had given me. in one of the MCQ questions, i ticked 'yes' to the statement 'Kissing can spread HIV'.

She told me it is wrong and kissing can't spread HIV theoretically. Some more she sort of sarcastically said that i must be a virgin and never kissed a gal before as i dun know this kind of common sense thing.

At this point i damn dulan.. i flare up and use my ipad to google the question and show her that there are articles saying that kissing can spread HIV. she was unconvinced and we started arguing for a good 10 minutes.

Then in the heat of the moment.. i shouted at her "OK! since u said kissing cant spread HIV... i tell u now i got HIV... u dare kiss me to prove yr point?!" suddenly she just lean forward and started to peck my lip.

my heart skipped a beat and i was totally shocked at what just happened. but being a guy, my mammalian instincts took over and i held onto her head, stuck out my tongue and started to french kiss her. i can tell she seemed totally stunned. In my head, i was thinking 'Oh my gawd! I can't believe i m going to fark my tutor!!!"

However just as i was about to unhook her bra, she stopped me from doing so and said "let's just stop here" and ran out of my house. I was like a deer caught in the headlights. my kkj was already fully erect, ready for her CP and she just ran out like that. Feeling damn pissed, I called my mum to fire her and decided to jerk off to her pic on FB!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?158042-Had-a-huge-fight-with-my-tuition-teacher&goto=newpost).