PDA

View Full Version : My primary school friend

MrBonker
25-07-2013, 06:48 PM
Hello everyone, I am new to writing erotic stories, hope to get your support. Now, before you all start to think that this is something to do with pedophilia I can assure you there isn't a single bit of underage content. Names have been changed to protect the identity of people in the story. This is a story with 80% truth and 20% fiction. Currently still under moderation so update will be slower! :/

Rachel, 20 years old mixed blood (Taiwanese and Filipino) currently studying in a local tertiary. Petite body with model like face, great assets which makes many guys in school drool especially when she decides to dress a little naughty to flaunt her B cup bosoms, slim waist and perky butt. Nice natural tan inherited from her Filipino lineage, cute and innocent face.

Me (Eugen), 22 years old Chinese, studying in private school and managing own start up F&B business with outlets in Singapore, Malaysia and Jakarta. Drives around in sleek, black Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale sporting the famed 4.7 litre Maserati V8 engine capable of hitting 100km/h at just 4.5 seconds.

On a primary school gathering at downtown east chalet, a few friends started chatting and talking about the past in our primary school days. Those were the days when you are carefree and have nothing to worry but what to have for recess and what game to play after school. Looking around, I realized a lot of my girlfriends from primary school whom I won't even give a second look in the pass have turn out to be 22 years old SYTs. My friend, Martin started to tell us about his ex-girlfriend which happens to be from the same primary school and also someone whom I know.

Martin : Hey you know my ex right? The nymphomaniac I told you about who used to be from the same school as us?

Me : Yeah, why? What's up about her? Contact you back for threesome ah? Hahahah!

Martin: NO LAH! Now she want I also don't want please, don't know how many fucking guys she slept with before. Now she's dating one of my friend, he told me she's damn easy. Bedded her on the second date. You interested not? Pass you her number ah, she see your ride also wet liao! HAHAHAHA

Me : These type of girl you keep for yourself, later I bring her out people tell me they bonked her before I also xia suay.

The conversation then slowly die off before we drift to other usual topics, catching up with each other, clubbing experience, NS days and other nonsense. Out of a sudden, flashes of pictures appeared in my head based on the Rachel's 18th birthday party. That tan complexion, perky butt and busty chest aroused my sleeping brother, making me more interested in this young slutty lady. But of course, I hid my thoughts to myself as I don't want to have some scandal circulating around which will affects my prestige. A plan slowly surfaced in my mind.. a plan to get some sweet young cunt.

To be continued.

MrBonker
26-07-2013, 11:40 AM
A few nights later, I was jerking off in front of my computer looking at Rachel's photo shoot album. That's when I suddenly got a message from her.

R : Hey! You're Martin's friend, Eugen right?

My balls shrink the moment I saw her message! Was I in trouble? Did she found out I still fapping to her photos?! After regaining my composure, I told myself that such technology probably haven't existed and even if it did, Rachel is not that kind of tech-savvy girl. But somewhere deep down I was secretly hoping that she found out and perhaps I won't need to use my beloved Mary and Jane any long, a letter is always better type-written by a typewriter than hand-written right? So I decided to play it cool and see where this might lead to.

Me : Yeah, how can I help you beautiful?

R : Awww, so sweet of you! I heard from my seniors in primary school that you have your company now? I'm actually looking for one for my internship, can you take me in please??? :))))))

Me : Hmm, I'm currently not taking in any intern at the moment. But since you asked maybe I can make an exception.

R : Then can you make that exception for me pretty please? I'll do ANYTHING you want me to, I don't need a lot of allowance too!

Me : What do you mean by ANYTHING? ;)

R : Well, after all you are my boss and I want good grades for my internship so I'll be at your call anytime, anywhere and anything!

Me : I guess that sounds pretty good, alright then! I'll get my stuff to write in to your school saying that the company has accepted you as an intern!

R : YAY! Thank you so much Eugen, you're such a nice guy! I promise I won't let you down and I will do my best for you and the company! You won't regret taking me in! Officially I start in another 2 weeks but unofficially I start tomorrow! Assign me anything and I'll do it!

The moment she say that, I start to picture fucking this sweet young slut in my car, on my office desk, at some random staircase and lots of other locations. I then started planning my specialized intern position for her, AKA personal sex slave. My evil plan is coming true even without me having to initial anything, what a horny young slut.

To be continued.

Praz
26-07-2013, 01:54 PM
Camping here. Waiting to see how your plans unfold.

maddog_mlvn
26-07-2013, 03:54 PM
Wow 2nd in Q for more update.

forumer
26-07-2013, 04:59 PM
Sounds like a good story.... :)

MrBonker
26-07-2013, 06:39 PM
Thanks for all your support guys! Sorry if I'm updating slower, busy with school work currently! I'll try to update as and when I can!

Nothing much happened during the 2 weeks of unofficial intern which Rachel said she would do. I was caught up with both school and my business. Managing a business along with school work was no easy feat. At times when I'm really stressed up I masturbate to the photo of Rachel to relieve some tension. I had thought of using her warm, dripping pussy instead of my own hands but I was short on time. I didn't want to just have a quickie, in fact I hate them. Sex should be a long, hot and steamy action, not some 7 minutes of humping and cumming.

On her first day to work, she was dressed like an office lady, a smoking hot one would say. Her semi transparent white blouse which revealed her pink bra underneath, was tucked into her tight black skirt which wrap itself around her perky, firm butt. The sight makes me visualizing myself doing her doggy style and spanking her tight ass.

R : Good morning boss! It was hard to find the office!

Me : Morning! Yes, I understand. You could give me a call and I'll go over to fetch you.

R : Oh! I wouldn't dare to ask of them! You're my boss afterall!

Me : Well, it's my honor to be able to drive a pretty lady around. After all, what is more compatible than a pretty girl and a pretty car?

R : You're such a sweet talker! Wow! This place is really cozy and you are dressed so casually! I wouldn't have known you are the boss if I didn't have prior knowledge

Me : Well, I don't like to be so formal in the office, I always tell my staffs to dress down too! This is more of a second home to me, I always spend the night here, there are bedrooms upstairs. Once in awhile some staff spend the night too! Just make yourself comfortable, and don't address me as boss. Just call me by my name will do.

Oh, by the way, did I mention my office is more of like a SOHO? It's those apartment along emerald hill road, office downstairs and bedroom upstairs.

R : Alright then Eugen! So, where's my work desk?

Me : It's right here! I cheekily said point to my lap.

To my surprise, she flashed me a grin and sashayed her way over and seat on my lap while still facing me. We were so close that I could see her pink bra as though the white blouse isn't there. I took a whiff, hmm.. baby phat's dare me. It smell so sweet that I want to eat her up right now, right here.

Me : I was just kidding, I won't be able to concentrate at all with you sitting on my lap.

R : Sorry! Was I heavy? Rachel stood up quickly and giggled.

From the incident, I could tell she's probably only about 48kg, I could probably do her in one of my favorite position - stand and carry. The rest of the day passed normally with no significant actions except a few throwing of flirtatious wink and comments. Based on my experience, this girl was waiting to get drilled by my rock hard cock.

To be continued.

MrBonker
26-07-2013, 10:31 PM
Thanks for all your support guys! Sorry if I'm updating slower, busy with school work currently! I'll try to update as and when I can!

Nothing much happened during the 2 weeks of unofficial intern which Rachel said she would do. I was caught up with both school and my business. Managing a business along with school work was no easy feat. At times when I'm really stressed up I masturbate to the photo of Rachel to relieve some tension. I had thought of using her warm, dripping pussy instead of my own hands but I was short on time. I didn't want to just have a quickie, in fact I hate them. Sex should be a long, hot and steamy action, not some 7 minutes of humping and cumming.

On her first day to work, she was dressed like an office lady, a smoking hot one would say. Her semi transparent white blouse which revealed her pink bra underneath, was tucked into her tight black skirt which wrap itself around her perky, firm butt. The sight makes me visualizing myself doing her doggy style and spanking her tight ass.

R : Good morning boss! It was hard to find the office! And wow! This place is so cozy and you are in your casual!

Me : Morning! Yes, I understand. You could give me a call and I'll go over to fetch you. In office, I encourage my staffs to dress down and please, call me by my name!

R : Oh! Does that mean I can report to work in casual tomorrow? Anyway, how would I dare to ask my boss.. Opps, I mean ask you to fetch me.

Me : Well, it's my honor to be able to drive a pretty lady around. After all, what is more compatible than a pretty girl and a pretty car? Yeah, you don't have to be in office wear, but I don't mind seeing you dressed like this every day though, you're out to kill!

R : You're such a sweet talker! So where's my work desk?

Me : Well, its alright here! I said while pointing to my laps cheekily

Rachel flashes me a grin and sashayed her way over and sat on my lap.

R : So.. You sure I'll only be sitting here the whole day?

Me : I'm just kidding! With you on my lap, I won't be able to concentrate on anything else!

She was so close to my I could see her pink bra perfectly as though the white blouse wasn't there. I took a whiff, hmm.. sexy. She was using Baby Phat's Dare Me. Nice sweet and flirty scent, I just felt like eating her warm cunt up right now, right here. As always, just when we are about to hit the climax, my staffs started pouring in for work. Rachel quickly got up and giggled.

R : Whoops! Did I crushed your little brother?? Heheheh!

From this incident, I could tell she's probably a little less than 50kg, perhaps 48. This information made my brother stood at attention, her petite frame and light weight is perfect for one of my favorite position - stand and carry.

To be continued.

MrBonker
27-07-2013, 01:07 PM
Sorry for double post, didn't know if I didn't post or is post still under moderation :x

The rest of the day passed without any significant incident except for a few flirtatious winks and short conversation. It was about 9pm when we left the office, there are only 2 other staff, Ronald and Priya left along with Rachel and I. Priya, 26 years old northern Indian with fair skin, standing at 170cm with a hourglass figure. She hit the gym often and is always the center of attraction for all the guys there. Ronald, 25 years old Eurasian with Indian mum and Caucasian father, buff and good looking, rich due to the father being high executive of a MNC.

Ronald : So Rachel, how do you find your first day of work?

R : Not too bad, its a lot easier than what I have in mind!

Priya : Guys, shall we go grab a drink with our newcomer?

Me : That sounds like a good idea, what do you say Rach?

R : I don't mind! (:

Me : Pri, call and get a table over at New Asia Bar.

A plan started to form in my head, a plan to get some hot wild sex with the 2 ladies. I knew getting Priya was not difficult as its not the first time and Ronald is not a good drinker.

Ronald : I'll go ahead to get my car first, parked quite a distance away.

Ronald arrived shortly with his convertible BMW M6 Coupe. Rachel was clearly impressed with the Ron's ride. I thought in my heart, wait till you see my ride..

Me : Rach, you want to take my ride or Ronald's?

R : Oh right! You drove too! Hmm, I'll take yours then, shall see what you meant by pretty car with pretty girl! Heheheh.

Priya and Ronald left ahead of us in Ronald's BMW while I slowly walked over to my car. Beside my Maserati, there was a Honda Civic. I pretend to walk over the driver side of the Honda and I could see Rachel's disappointed face. What a materialistic whore.

R : That's what you meant by your pretty car? ): This seems different from what I had in mind, perhaps something like this Maserati..

Me : Well, so are you disappointed that you didn't take Ronald's ride instead?

R : ...

Me : Alright then, since you want to ride in the Maserati so much, I shall steal it for you!

R : WHAT?! Don't be stupid.

*beep* *beep* The headlight of the Maserati flashes

R : Let's go! The owner is here!

Me : Look around you, do you see the owner anywhere?

R : Right.. There's no one here.

I walk over to the front seat and opened the door.

Me : Get in the car you deserved, beautiful.

Rachel was clearly stunned but her face light up the moment she realized that the Maserati was my ride all along. This is going to be easy, with my words and wealth, I could have her in bed before the intern started. But then again, where's the fun is its so rushed? What I have in mind is a lot more than just getting her laid..

To be continued.

xxbenxx
27-07-2013, 01:51 PM
camping for more. keep up the good work!

eeemen
02-08-2013, 12:44 PM
I like scheming stories :D. Do carry onz plzzzzzz, cheers, ........................

lustyz
03-08-2013, 08:52 AM
Setting up camp :cool:

OsamaBinLaden
03-08-2013, 10:07 AM
PTE Osama reporting for duty, TS Sir..!!

MrBonker
05-08-2013, 11:46 AM
Thank you for all your support, was not planning to continue the story actually but after seeing your comments, decided to carry on (:

I arrived at the lobby to see Priya standing there with no sight of Ronald. Must have gone to park his car. Now, that's one good thing of driving a super car. You get to park at the lobby of the hotel and no one would complaint. I texted Ronald telling him to meet us upstairs. I walked through the lobby with 2 pretty ladies hooking my arms, I was enjoying the moment or rather, anticipating the moment later.

Upon arriving at New Asia Bar (NAB) which was located on the 71st story of Swissotel, the manager, Mike came out.

Mike : "Hey Eugen! Its been a while since you came! Must be busy with your business huh big boss? Or is it for pleasure? Hahaha"

Mike was looking at the 2 beauty on my side, a tan and petite slut with a fair and slender whore. He must have known, every girl that is with me are only after my money.

Me : "Nice to see you, Mike. Its been a while indeed. My usual please."

Mike nodded and signaled to the bartender, he was probably cursing at me for being arrogant and cold to him. But come on, in these kind of places, they are just doing their PR. You must be dumb if you think they really care whether your business failed or your parents died.

Ronald arrived at the table at the same time the server did, with 2 bottles of Louis Roederer Cristal.

R : "What champagne is this? I have never seen it before"

Priya : "Have you even drank champagne before? If yes how could you not know this?"

R : "Of course I did, I often drank dom with my friends when we go to club, people would just offer them to us."

Rachel was trying to win back some of her pride by mentioning dom thinking it would help. But if she knew the difference, she would probably hide in a hole somewhere.

Priya : "When you're out with Eugen, don't think of drinking dom, that's rubbish, this bottle of champagne you see here is way above dom."

Me : "Alright ladies, be nice. Anyway, as usual the new comer will be picking up the tab. Agree?"

Priya & Ronald : "Of course!"

Rachel : "Is this some kind of tradition? Alright then, its just two bottles anyway!"

Little did she know, two bottles would cost her more than 3 months of her allowance. Or maybe she was planning to pay with something else from the start..

To be continued

MrBonker
05-08-2013, 12:44 PM
After some drinking games and dancing, I could see that Ronald is getting high. I decided its time for him to rest for the night and ordered a graveyard and rainbow for him.

Me : "Ronald! These are for you! Thank you for helping me with the negotiation the other time!"

I cock up some excuse for him to be less suspicious of me trying to get him drunk. He didn't say a word but smile and gulp both lethal concoction down. I walked over the Mike the manager and asked him to help me arrange 2 room with the hotel. Obviously one was for Ronald and the other for the ladies and I. Throughout the night I knew I'm definitely getting laid, its just with 1 or 2 ladies. Priya was getting high and I knew she's yearning for it, after all she had good memories with our previous sessions.

Ronald sort of collapse on the dance floor due to the 2 cup of killer cocktail.

Priya : "God, Eugen!!! Get over here now, Ronald is drunk! What unearthly drink did you bought for him?"

R : "Heheh, so fast drunk already!"

Me : "Aiyo, still as bad as ever! Its alright, I'll bring him to a room to rest"

Priya : "You booked a room over here?"

Me : "Erm, 2 actually."

Rachel was probably too high to notice our conversation while Priya flashes me a suggestive grin when she heard that. I shot her a wink and licked my lips.

I then carried Ronald into the room prepared for us and went back to find the ladies. The pressure in my pants shot up sky high when I came back to see the 2 ladies making out of the dance floor. Their tongue were intertwined and pussy grinding each other on the thigh. I walked over to join them, the moment they sees me I became a pole with 2 hot bitches grinning and dancing around me. Guys all around are eyeing with envy and secretly cursing and swearing at me, some of them tried to get a piece of action with the ladies earlier on but were unsuccessful. I must have been nicknamed "Lucky bastard" that night.

I thought I should give the guys over here some interesting sight. I ordered 2 tequila shot with salt and lemon. I told Rachel to lie down on the sofa right beside the dance floor and I pour a line of salt on her cleavage. With a wedge of lemon in her mouth, she look like an exhibition, I then told Priya to do her job. She crawled on top of Rachel sexually and licked the row of salt, took the shot and attacked the lemon in Rachel's mouth. They then proceed to make out in full view of everyone, I could see bulges behind pants and jeans. People were cheering and that small show bought the club higher.

When the club was coming to an end, the server brought the bill over and it was about $2,100. I looked at Rachel and she was shocked.

R : "I didn't expect it to be so expensive! I don't have enough money!!"

Me : "Well, then I guess you're in my debts!"

R : "Is there anyway to waive that off? Hehehe"

Me : "Sure.. If you know what you're dealing with here."

I told them that I am retiring for the night and ask if they want to bring the party else where, they looked at each other with knowing eyes and giggled. I was curious what was going on, perhaps Priya knew my intention and gave her some prep talk or maybe they just plan to rape me. But whatever it is, my plan is coming true, a wild hot threesome..

xdeclipse
05-08-2013, 01:40 PM
camping for more :D

lobangdeals
05-08-2013, 04:03 PM
keep it up bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPqXGm9dnt4&feature=endscreen
1 Hour Alcohol Delivery Singapore. www.eurohitechsystem.com.sg
Buy Martell VSOP/Sell Martell VSOP/Martell VSOP Wanted/Martell VSOP For Sale

CibLover
05-08-2013, 04:16 PM
New camping site.

TS, please continue. :)

skyline2000
06-08-2013, 02:08 AM
Really is Mr Bonker.

MrBonker
06-08-2013, 03:04 PM
Thank you all for your support, before I continue the story, I would like to advertise my service. As most brothers and sisters and knows EPL is starting, if you are in to win bookie money, contact me through pm or email me at [email protected].

vertex
06-08-2013, 10:53 PM
great starting plot!

JoySeeker
06-08-2013, 11:56 PM
camping for more:D

studdyme
07-08-2013, 12:18 AM
camping for more!

Shaymin
07-08-2013, 12:28 AM
camping for more

eeemen
07-08-2013, 12:37 AM
Ya, more plzzzzzz :D . Cheers, ........................

MrBonker
07-08-2013, 05:20 PM
I walked out of the club with two intoxicated drunk sluts beside me, I could hardly contain my erection in my emporio pants. The dragon has awaken and it is hungry for some pussies. I suddenly had a wild idea and my zip nearly burst at the thought of it.

Me : Ladies, instead of going up to the hotel room, lets go outside for some fun.

Rachel : hmmmmm.. What you thinking? So naughty.. heheh..

Priya : Make sure its fun.. or you will get it from us later..

Both their speech were slurred, I bet they are too high to fully realized what they were getting into. We took the lift down to the first floor, I knew it would take awhile as we were on the 71st. Once inside the lift, I told both of them to take out their bra and panties, they were to go commando. Both of them did as they were told and giggled while removing their under garment. Priya did not had a bra on as she was clad in a tight bare black dress. Both of their panties were in my pocket, I'm going to bring them home as trophies. Rachel's pink bra were too big to be hidden thus I have no choice but to dumb it into the bin once the lift door opened.

I could see Rachel's pink nipples through her translucent white blouse but I decided that's not enough. I told Priya to bring her into the ladies and wet her top slightly. That sight of Rachel when they came out almost make me cum. They freshened up and were game for what I am doing, she shot me a "come fuck me" face and raise her chest to show me her slightly wet blouse sticking to her rock hard nipples. I also noticed she had pulled up her skirt more, revealing more of her sporty thighs and making it easier for people to spot her sweet love hole. This mental simulation is really cock teasing, but that's what I love, to mentally mind fuck them and to make them more than ready for whats to come later.

I told them to remove their heels and we began to take a long long walk to Marina Barrage. Throughout the journey, every once in a while I would ask Rachel or Priya to flash their tits to cars passing by on the road. I hope we don't cause any accident by doing this. Imagine driving in a car at night and seeing two wild slut flashing their perfect boobies at you. Damn.. this shit is hot. Before reaching Marina Barrage, there was a long way in and it was really dark, at one point of time I dared the 2 girls to strip completely naked and ran a 100m sprint. Both of them have shaven pussies, firm perky butt and a tight body. It was truly a sight to behold. Halfway running we heard some whistling, probably from the foreign workers in that area. It was their lucky day.

When we finally reached Marina Barrage, both ladies were soaked in their sweat, the look on their face were like as if they just finished working out. This was the final straw, I can no longer take it anymore, I bought them up to the open area where we found only a few people flying kite. Yes, at 3am in the morning. I pulled the two girls to the far end of the field where there was no body. A good thing I like about Marina Barrage at night was that it would be so dark that you can't see your fingers clearly if you stretch them out.

I sat on the edge of the field and immediately pulled Rachel and straddle her on me. My 6.5 inch cock was throbbing and ready for action, her fresh shaven pink pussy was soaked wet from all that foreplay.

R : Ahhhhhhh... Finally I get your cock in me.. Ohh... Feels so good..

Me : Yeah! You're so tight yet really easy to enter, so fucking wet!

Priya didn't miss out any of the action either, she pushed me down flat on the ground and starting grinding my face with her waterfall. Her love juice were all over my face. I started licking and tongue fucking her sweet cunt. All 3 of us were clothed, but the dress and skirt without panties made things so much more convenient. Priya and Rachel started making out while I'm eating Priya's pussy and Rachel riding me. The scent of hot sex filled the air, the swashing sound of pussy licking and fucking broke the silent of the night.

R & P : Oh yeahhh! Fuck yeah! I'm cumming!! Faster! FASTER!!

Me : Damn.. I'm cumming too..

I increased my pace in both thrusting and licking and after a few seconds, all 3 of us climaxed together. Priya squirted all over my face, I just love squirters. It was one hell of a good fucking session. But it isn't just over.. After all, the night is still young..

To be continued

MrBonker
07-08-2013, 05:28 PM
Hello all brothers, thank you all for your support in my story and my service! For more information on my service, feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected]. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Anyway! I have decided to write one of the brother here into the story, who is interested to play a role in my story? (:

sean69
07-08-2013, 06:58 PM
Hello all brothers, thank you all for your support in my story and my service! For more information on my service, feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected]. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

erm... what service are you providing? :confused:

startthread
07-08-2013, 10:51 PM
Support. Waiting for more update

LovePotion
07-08-2013, 11:32 PM
nice one... hope to hear from u soon

evilair
07-08-2013, 11:48 PM
Great story, camping for next update!

hogaogang
08-08-2013, 01:55 AM
great ! camping for more

SureScore
08-08-2013, 08:26 AM
Support. Waiting for more update

Up startthread already.

To, sane, Happy78, purify, pls post something and send me the link.

Please be patient with me if I cannot up you back immediately. Definitely will return.

chewee62
08-08-2013, 10:00 PM
Subscribe to the thread

YI JING
09-08-2013, 03:54 AM
camping for more