PDA

View Full Version : Kong Hee exploited his church staff gao gao

Sammyboy RSS Feed
25-07-2013, 11:00 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

"Use to work in one of the most hectic department. Supposed to work 6 days a week and ended up working 6 and half day or 7 days a week sometimes with my off day burned if there are any special guests attending the church service. All the staff are supposed to work fulfill 44hrs a week on the working schedule but i will usually work exceeded more than 44hrs. Typically my working hours a week usually will be at least 60hrs or more and the most pathetic is my salary is only less than $1,800 a month and it is barely enough for myself after deducting my CPF, tithe, church and CG offerings min 2-3 times a week, and BF if there are and lastly giving very little for my parents.

Indeed, KH or the pastors will always challenge us in the offering message that we need to give till the point either we can feel a hard pinch or give until with tears in order to move God to bless us back.

Yes, you have gotten the objective KH and the pastors, my giving always carried my tears as I struggle financially and I until to a point where I lost 8kg within 2 - 3mths without going to gym or running but by forcing myself to fast everyday. It is during that period my family start questioning me as they saw me lesser and didn't spend my time with my family and love one.

However I don't mind if I swap the position with you and if my salary is $10k or more a month, i will not mind the longer hours of work and lesser sleeping hours.

Ironically, those full time and old timer staff can work in the church, they can answer the work pretty on time everyday. Thank God that I have left my full-time staff post in church and also CHC..."

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?158014-Kong-Hee-exploited-his-church-staff-gao-gao&goto=newpost).