PDA

View Full Version : Toronto at Hougang

GhostRay
14-06-2005, 11:33 PM
Hello to all bro

I dunno if there is a thread for Toronto TN? I did a search & found only a few post to it. Anyway, I feel they deserve a thread.

Toronto is former Miko shop Hawaii at Hougang.

Anyway passby today & went in to try.

Here my FR:

Go in & get a thin gal. Massage is good, in fact, I love it. (I love hard massage). Girlfriend feeling as she asking me question & there are joking moment. Followed by backside massage. Feel nice too. Never have a backside massage before. I ask for HJ when it is special time. Not bad, she sat when my leg on top of her leg. Then she start to massage little bro 1st. Auto roam mode start. Her boobs are small, Not for the liking for big boob lover. HJ feel really damn good. Load came & paid her.

Name: Xiao Wei
Look: 7/10
Boob: A (Not for big boob lover)
Massage: 9/10 (I like hard massage)
HJ: 8/10 (Feel good)
BJ: Never ask
FJ: Never ask
RTF: Confirm yes.

Damage: $30 (massage) + $30 (Tips) = $60
Tips really worth it for both good massage & HJ.

Sorry to all bro for the short FR cos rush of time.

Lycan
15-06-2005, 02:55 AM
Can give the exact address? is she the only girl? Got BJ? =/

zzz^^
15-06-2005, 06:07 AM
Hi GhostRay,

Could u kindly post the exact address of this Toronto TN?

The massage $30 is for 60mins or 45mins?

Thx.

kukumalu
15-06-2005, 06:32 AM
sounds quite worth it.....any other girls when u went in then? :confused:

15-06-2005, 09:35 AM
Formerly Hawall, run by the infamous Miko, duh !!! :rolleyes:

Nakata6
15-06-2005, 12:10 PM
do a search.. it was soo easy to find.. anyway the address is

Blk 203 Hougang St 21 #01-63

sigh

Fook-me
16-06-2005, 10:31 AM
do a search.. it was soo easy to find.. anyway the address is

Blk 203 Hougang St 21 #01-63

sigh

Go In by Kovan City Carpark and GO FROM BEHIND...hehehehehe

GhostRay
17-06-2005, 11:40 PM
sounds quite worth it.....any other girls when u went in then? :confused:

I saw 1 gal quite young & chio. Think I overheard they call her ying ying.

nonogio
18-06-2005, 02:06 AM
:) I went there once few months back & was served by also a Xiao Wei. That day was a hot & humid @ 2pm in the afternoon. I just want to lied down to enjoy aircon. This ger massage me w/o using oil & pressing here & there, waiting time to pass. She just want to earn tips but no stimulation at all & no sweet talk. Maybe this XW is not that XW. But will not go for any XW again. Hope to try others.

GhostRay
21-06-2005, 05:30 AM
:) I went there once few months back & was served by also a Xiao Wei. That day was a hot & humid @ 2pm in the afternoon. I just want to lied down to enjoy aircon. This ger massage me w/o using oil & pressing here & there, waiting time to pass. She just want to earn tips but no stimulation at all & no sweet talk. Maybe this XW is not that XW. But will not go for any XW again. Hope to try others.Yo bro nonogio, I think I know which xiao wei you talking about. I saw your xw before. Trust me on the current xw. Different person. You better try the current one cos she going back this week.

21-06-2005, 09:55 AM
Be warned that the spiky short cropped hairstyle thief is still there :mad:

akaza24
21-06-2005, 01:46 PM
I saw 1 gal quite young & chio. Think I overheard they call her ying ying.

I think I tried this gal before, during the massage seems quiet so forgot to ask her name. Slim and pretty, especially when she smile, look abit like jap though. Massage wise so so only but hj quite shiok, she used her 2 palms to rub mi didi followed by balls massage. Another pt is that her tits n nipples damn nice, firm B with nice aerola. :) Bad pt is that she keep answering hp or went in & out of the room. The lady boss there also veri friendly type. Hope this info helps those bros out there.

GhostRay
21-06-2005, 10:51 PM
Be warned that the spiky short cropped hairstyle thief is still there :mad:Isit??? I ask ard if such a gal ard the last time I visit. They told me they fired her when Toronto started not long. Forget the reason why liao.

Yo Bro 36908, when u last saw that spiky hair gal???

GhostRay
21-06-2005, 10:53 PM
I think I tried this gal before, during the massage seems quiet so forgot to ask her name. Slim and pretty, especially when she smile, look abit like jap though. Massage wise so so only but hj quite shiok, she used her 2 palms to rub mi didi followed by balls massage. Another pt is that her tits n nipples damn nice, firm B with nice aerola. :) Bad pt is that she keep answering hp or went in & out of the room. The lady boss there also veri friendly type. Hope this info helps those bros out there.Yeap, Tat is what my friend told me after he tried her. But to my friend she is quite friendly & ask many questions.... Hmm.... :p

nonogio
22-06-2005, 02:52 AM
:) Bro GhostRay, thanks for your info. Anyway, who is the thief? Still around? Then I will not put my wallet beyond my sight, opt not to shower or go toilet. Before the new name, heard there is a Singapore SYT. U can verified? I will be doing my round @ Tanjong Pagar so only go Hougang next month. But a lot of PMM went back China so some TN are really left with older gers which have not make enough money yet.

bigbrojim11111
23-06-2005, 08:47 AM
Bro akaza24, while Yin Yin is pretty, I think her HJ skills not very good. Usually, when a guy shoots out the sperm, the best feeling is when the gal continues to shake his dick...but for Yin Yin, she was very scared of getting her hands dirty with sperm, so when she sees you start to shoot, she will immediately stop shaking and let go of your dick....as such, find the feeling not so shiok...do you have the same experience with her?

I think I tried this gal before, during the massage seems quiet so forgot to ask her name. Slim and pretty, especially when she smile, look abit like jap though. Massage wise so so only but hj quite shiok, she used her 2 palms to rub mi didi followed by balls massage. Another pt is that her tits n nipples damn nice, firm B with nice aerola. :) Bad pt is that she keep answering hp or went in & out of the room. The lady boss there also veri friendly type. Hope this info helps those bros out there.

GhostRay
23-06-2005, 08:29 PM
:) Bro GhostRay, thanks for your info. Anyway, who is the thief? Still around? Then I will not put my wallet beyond my sight, opt not to shower or go toilet. Before the new name, heard there is a Singapore SYT. U can verified? I will be doing my round @ Tanjong Pagar so only go Hougang next month. But a lot of PMM went back China so some TN are really left with older gers which have not make enough money yet.Dun worry Bro nonogio, the thief no longer there liao. I call & ask liao.

The story of the thief start when this gal with spiky hairstyle steal $$$ while she massage half way & suddenly want to go toilet or get a drink or whatever excuses she make up. Think got a few bro out there kenna.

I think I see before a S'pore gal there before. Never try her before.

23-06-2005, 11:21 PM
Isit??? I ask ard if such a gal ard the last time I visit. They told me they fired her when Toronto started not long. Forget the reason why liao.

Yo Bro 36908, when u last saw that spiky hair gal???

early this month.
Only way to find out is to go there again and see if she's still there.

akaza24
23-06-2005, 11:56 PM
Bro akaza24, while Yin Yin is pretty, I think her HJ skills not very good. Usually, when a guy shoots out the sperm, the best feeling is when the gal continues to shake his dick...but for Yin Yin, she was very scared of getting her hands dirty with sperm, so when she sees you start to shoot, she will immediately stop shaking and let go of your dick....as such, find the feeling not so shiok...do you have the same experience with her?

I agree on that, maybe the process during she hj is good coz pretty ger jerking for u, but during the shooting part, she sort of end action quite early. Prefer those who jerk till the last drop....

superlove1
24-06-2005, 03:07 AM
any new girl work there which is good . i wnt to visit there

sexgod7
24-06-2005, 09:59 AM
:mad: went down last night to try Ying Ying or Yin Ying or Siow Wei....

Went up to the shop, asked for Ying Ying or Yin Yin or Siow Wei, the boss said yes yes, go to the room and wait...never even get to see first...so lan lan go in first.

After about 5 mintues, a gal walk-in...horror of horrors, this cannot be the young and beautiful Ying Ying bros wrote about can it? Well, I told the gal I want Ying Ying and she said she is Ying Ying, so I thought maybe I got the name wrong, so I said maybe Yin Yin, she said she is the one and the same! Fuck! how can a late 30s gal be young and beautiful? So ask to changed to Siow Wei. The gal said Siow Wei not free cannot change...shit, double shit, so I said, cannot change then I don't want anymore....she went out and next thing the boss came in. She said ok ok, will get Siow Wei for me...so wait for another 5 mintues another gal came in.....double fuck! another aunty! Fuck man, what kind of TN is this? I said I want Siow Wei, she said she is Siow Wei! This time, I threaten to walk-out again, she plead with me not too go as she didn't have any customer today....boss will fire her too...so I asked her is she Siow Wei? She said, boss asked her to bluff customer she is Siow Wei likewise for Ying Ying....as many customer come to ask for them....shit man...this is not right. So lan lan, finished the massage without special and left....better not go to this one man....money better spend else where! :mad:

GhostRay
25-06-2005, 07:24 AM
early this month.
Only way to find out is to go there again and see if she's still there.Oh.... Then I think she no longer there liao.

GhostRay
25-06-2005, 07:28 AM

Went up to the shop, asked for Ying Ying or Yin Yin or Siow Wei, the boss said yes yes, go to the room and wait...never even get to see first...so lan lan go in first.

After about 5 mintues, a gal walk-in...horror of horrors, this cannot be the young and beautiful Ying Ying bros wrote about can it? Well, I told the gal I want Ying Ying and she said she is Ying Ying, so I thought maybe I got the name wrong, so I said maybe Yin Yin, she said she is the one and the same! Fuck! how can a late 30s gal be young and beautiful? So ask to changed to Siow Wei. The gal said Siow Wei not free cannot change...shit, double shit, so I said, cannot change then I don't want anymore....she went out and next thing the boss came in. She said ok ok, will get Siow Wei for me...so wait for another 5 mintues another gal came in.....double fuck! another aunty! Fuck man, what kind of TN is this? I said I want Siow Wei, she said she is Siow Wei! This time, I threaten to walk-out again, she plead with me not too go as she didn't have any customer today....boss will fire her too...so I asked her is she Siow Wei? She said, boss asked her to bluff customer she is Siow Wei likewise for Ying Ying....as many customer come to ask for them....shit man...this is not right. So lan lan, finished the massage without special and left....better not go to this one man....money better spend else where! :mad:Bro, likely doubt u as I go there quite a few time already. Yhe boss is a nice person. Consider your date of joining..... Hmmmm.....

sexgod7
25-06-2005, 10:10 AM
The date of mine joining is not an indication of anything.
When I was in the forum, you don't even know about this fourm, so don't take big. The way you post your so-called FR, it is more like adverting for your TN...so are you the OKT or the boss or shareholder in that TN, Toronto?

When people post bad FR about Tornoto you came to it defence, and look at your posting, everywhere you post, you hint about Toronto!

I did went down and that is what happened. I have nothing to hide.

GhostRay
26-06-2005, 08:34 AM
The date of mine joining is not an indication of anything.
When I was in the forum, you don't even know about this fourm, so don't take big. The way you post your so-called FR, it is more like adverting for your TN...so are you the OKT or the boss or shareholder in that TN, Toronto?

When people post bad FR about Tornoto you came to it defence, and look at your posting, everywhere you post, you hint about Toronto!

I did went down and that is what happened. I have nothing to hide.Yo bro, sry I doubt abt your date of joining, but just feel that the boss is a nice person & won't do such thing. I have went down there a few time myself so I have my own doubt.

PASSIONAETE04
26-06-2005, 12:05 PM
After about 5 mintues, a gal walk-in...horror of horrors, this cannot be the young and beautiful Ying Ying bros wrote about can it? Well, I told the gal I want Ying Ying and she said she is Ying Ying, so I thought maybe I got the name wrong, so I said maybe Yin Yin, she said she is the one and the same! Fuck! how can a late 30s gal be young and beautiful? So ask to changed to Siow Wei. The gal said Siow Wei not free cannot change...shit, double shit, so I said, cannot change then I don't want anymore....she went out and next thing the boss came in. She said ok ok, will get Siow Wei for me...so wait for another 5 mintues another gal came in.....double fuck! another aunty! Fuck e where! :mad:

Bro, I do have a Bad experience in TN, but was at BR.........
That day i happened to be around HG St21, so made a call to BR and ask for XX, she was quite popular at that time ( some months ago ), the Boss said " sure, come up now she is avail".........
I was below that place when i called, so <1 min I was up there.
Was lead to a room, and a gal came, though quite young but Definitely not the XX I requested, then called for the Boss, she said sorry lah, XX still busy, shit, kena played out,....but nevermind, since already there, stripped and on the bed. The first few press from this gal was suck! She got long finger nails and no strenght at all, simple do not know how to massage.
Got very upset, asked her to apply strenght and becareful with her long nails, not to injure me........after about 3 min, still the same. This time I just get up, put on clothes and walk out, fired the Boss and Off I go !

valerossi
27-06-2005, 03:11 PM
Seem like it is not a good recommend place to go lah??

Gary2000
29-06-2005, 01:35 PM
Oh.... Then I think she no longer there liao.

I tried Ying Ying twice a few months ago. I agree with tehe brothers here that she is a nice and sweet-looking girl. She told me that she was going off in June and probably would return. I guess she had left by now. I would miss her, such a gem is quite hard to find in tuina shop. There was another local called Coco. I think also not around anymore. Wonder where she is workign now?

mccormick
29-06-2005, 03:30 PM
bro sexgod... really pity your case... i encountered that too...that's why after some TN chionging, i shortlisted 2 TN for regular visit and kind of know the bosses liao... and now, my every visits are considered worth the money..

After about 5 mintues, a gal walk-in...horror of horrors, this cannot be the young and beautiful Ying Ying bros wrote about can it? Well, I told the gal I want Ying Ying and she said she is Ying Ying, so I thought maybe I got the name wrong, so I said maybe Yin Yin, she said she is the one and the same! Fuck! how can a late 30s gal be young and beautiful? So ask to changed to Siow Wei. The gal said Siow Wei not free cannot change...shit, double shit, so I said, cannot change then I don't want anymore....she went out and next thing the boss came in. She said ok ok, will get Siow Wei for me...so wait for another 5 mintues another gal came in.....double fuck! another aunty! Fuck man, what kind of TN is this? I said I want Siow Wei, she said she is Siow Wei! This time, I threaten to walk-out again, she plead with me not too go as she didn't have any customer today....boss will fire her too...so I asked her is she Siow Wei? She said, boss asked her to bluff customer she is Siow Wei likewise for Ying Ying....as many customer come to ask for them....shit man...this is not right. So lan lan, finished the massage without special and left....better not go to this one man....money better spend else where! :mad: