PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning Singapore!!! It's Wednesday!!!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
24-07-2013, 08:50 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Good Morning all brothers here!!!

It's such a lovely morning - no haze, no rain and no troubles
Singapore is a lovely and wonderful place to live in, to work, to prosper and to procreate.
We have one of the best governance in the world. We have a world class transport system
We have the best brains to run this wonderful country.

You know what, this city is a Miracle - all thanks to our great leaders LKY and his Men.
We should be thankful as we celebrate our 48th Birthday of Nationhood. Majulah Singapura!!!

I know there are many unhappy people here. But it is okay to be unhappy sometimes.
But you must learn to be happy living in Singapore and count your blessings.
Do not be upset by simple thing like toothpick .We must all cultivate a sense of humour.

I read in the latest postings that The Infamous Six had been eaten by a giant python. Poor fellas!
I send my heartiest condolences.

Anyway, this forum rocks full time.

I believe this forum is run and managed ...and monitored by full time staff who are very brilliant, vigilant and intelligent.
So please avoid posting nonsense . You must always be politically correct and check your posts three times before you post.

Otherwise all the alligators will come and make your life here miserable.

I say thank you to BOSS for running this wonderful, entertaining and enjoyable Forum.

Thank you all brothers and always remember to be GOOD. Thank you and cheers!!!!

and lest I forget....MAJULAH SINGAPURA!!! LONG LIVE OUR GREAT LEADERS!!!!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?157858-Good-Morning-Singapore!!!-It-s-Wednesday!!!&goto=newpost).