PDA

View Full Version : Phnom Penh

kawabanga
23-07-2013, 08:55 PM
Bros,

Any info on the above mentioned subject please.

Thanks in advance

S.B.Y.1
24-07-2013, 01:15 AM
Expanding yr horizons huh :cool:

Faidenk
26-07-2013, 10:50 AM
Bros,

Thanks in advance

Plse see http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=9397664&postcount=449.

Hope this helps.

humtra
29-07-2013, 07:29 AM
Plse see http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=9397664&postcount=449.

Hope this helps.

Hi Bro,

Well said, again:D

Hope everything is still as great and pp taking good care of you:p

Cheers:)

ladiesassasin
04-08-2013, 04:35 PM
Bros,

Thanks in advance

Hey kawabanga Bro,

I had been to Phnom Penh last year sept for a 3 days 2 night sex tour. Hope the information and FR provide some help to you.

Day 1

Arrived in noon. Lunch at one of the restaurant in NagaWorld - food so so. After that, went to East Massage. Most of their massagers are PRC aunties, but the massage service was not too bad.

We went to a North Korea restaurant for dinner and I would strongly recommend all Samsters MUST go! The food is good and the waitresses (North Korean girls) are really pretty and friendly. Of course, DON’T hanky panky with them!

Thereafter, the start of happening……

We went to Club 88 at NagaWorld where we stayed. The KTV room is BIG!

Some info:

US$70 room charges, US$70 VOSP/Chivas, US$16 – 18 for 1 girl to sit with you, will be charge into the bill. Of course, if you don’t intend to bring the girl out, you will need to tip her US$20. Mummy’s tip US$10.

Promotion Package 2 bottle get 1 free. If you spend over US$200, the US$16 – 18 for 1 girl to sit with you, room charge all free.

Anyway, we only have 4 persons and not sure are we coming back the next day so we only order 1 bottle. Some cokes and soda plus fruits as well as 4 girls and mummy tips, our total damages come up to US$240.

The mummy brought one group if girls into our room. Around 25% are Viets and the rest are local. I chose a local since I in Cambodia.

Bring her bring at US$100 LT. Service was good, BJ, HJ, FJ and kissing. Hug me whole night to sleep. Early morning one more shot and she left at around 6am. Tips her US$20.

Face = 6/10
Service = 8/10
Figure= 7.5/10

ladiesassasin
04-08-2013, 04:48 PM
Day 2

one of my bros kept his girl, and I asked her to introduce her friend to me. She did that and her friend was beyond my expectation. Very pretty with hourly figure but a bit tanned, which I don't really mind. :D

After having lunch, we went back to room n start our war. Not sure is it Khmer girls r service oriented or I just plain lucky. She catbath me and BJ me. the best part was she was sucking my balls like sucking something delicious. Shiok shiok shiok................Still remember the sexy look when she was riding on me. i cummed after 15mins....:D

Went to North Korean restaurant for dinner and approached to darlin darlin. The waitresses look like model and are all very pretty. There'r also a lot of FL around, LT/US$100 - US$150 nego, Darlin darlin r towards high end so expect the FLs to quote u high price.

Enjoy yr trip in PP. :D