PDA

View Full Version : con ponzi fund cum coffin payout fund

Sammyboy RSS Feed
22-07-2013, 02:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

was lim kopi-ing with a group of accountant pals last night. i related the story of how miserable my li'l bro LTS was going to be next year when he hit 55. he won't be getting his saving aka coffin payout fund from the national con ponzi fund. u

my pals all agreed that this cpf was really turning into exactly what they now described it: con ponzi fund. at the last count, the minimum amount u must maintain is $148k. i was shock! i thought it was suppose to be $132 or 138k the last time. no, no, it's $148k now and still increasing depending on how big the blackhole in the gahmen's investment is growing.

then one bright spark suggested asking my li'l bro LTS to pledge his pigeonhole to cpf to be able to get back some grocery money at least to sustain him. so how much would he be getting if he does that?

$20k first lump sum cash. then the ponzi fund's accomplice hdb would work out the face value of his flat. after that ponzi fund would pay probably 1k for the rest of his life. if he kong off b4 they estimated expiry of his life, good luck to him! gahmen gets to own his pigeonhole and all the balance of cash in the ponzi fund proivde LTS writes a will. if he doesn't , then it's say good to all the money, honey!

another joker cum out with an even sinister idea. he suggested that LTS go get a watchman job. first he had to sell his pigeonhole, get all the cash and live in the place where he watchmanning. for shower, he could go to the public places, clubs and do it there for free. he just needed to be a suitcase resident.

my goodness! sounds very practical and good which also incidentally could be explaining why we are seeing more "homeless" old folks sleeping in void decks. they might be probably doing the same thing like my bright spark joker pal had just suggested.

is there any more suggestions, ideas or diabolical schemes u can cum up with to help others who are in the same shoes of the poor goon LTS to get back his meagre cpf savings?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?157660-con-ponzi-fund-cum-coffin-payout-fund&goto=newpost).