PDA

View Full Version : Problem :(

Dummy
13-06-2005, 11:57 PM
I wan to ask -- Does having a big & long penis satisfy a lady ?

I am saying this because I dont have a big manhood, short to be exact and have premature ejaculations ..

Go ahead Guys .. laugh at me.

It's all because I have an accident when young, was in my father's car when he crashed into another vehicle.. sad sotry.

i have a girlfriend now but she does'nt know about my problem. And she hinted to me before that she wanted to be more intimated with me but I dont really have the guts to tell her loh, .. scared that she might laugh at me because of my small manhood. :(

KL_boy
14-06-2005, 06:37 AM
Bro..I think I read an article from one of the links in this forum that not all gals prefer big dicks. Everyone have diff preferences..What matter most other than size is skills eg foreplay and etc..So..Quit worrying..If she luvs u..It shouldnt be a problem..Satisfy her 1st before satisfying urself.

PS.ME no expert..JUst a frenly advise based on something I read. :)

zzz^^
14-06-2005, 09:00 AM
Hi Dummy,

U keep saying u hv a small dick. How small is tat? How many inches is tat when fully erect?

U said ur dick is small due 2 an accident. R u saying ur dick underwent operation 2 cut it short?

Or could it b u r still young; puberty period. Thus ur dick haven't fully grown big yet.

asdfghjkl
14-06-2005, 09:04 AM
nvm la.. u hav a good gf at least.. :)

bongster
14-06-2005, 10:41 AM
Go exercise more, sure will improve.

tanmikel
14-06-2005, 11:34 AM
most important person in concern never ask , your GF !! whatever I can say to you may be useless , better you try to talk to her .

diesel
14-06-2005, 12:07 PM
1. I wan to ask -- Does having a big & long penis satisfy a lady ?
2. It's all because I have an accident when young, was in my father's car when he crashed into another vehicle.. sad sotry.
Hi Dummy!

Referring to point 1, women do prefer a large 'one'! Read an article (http://www.penissizedebate.com/page05_penissize-vs-breastsize.htm) here.

Referring to point 2, accident can result in premature ejaculation? How did you suffer from the accident?

Frankiestine
14-06-2005, 01:01 PM

I am saying this because I dont have a big manhood, short to be exact and have premature ejaculations ..

It's all because I have an accident when young, was in my father's car when he crashed into another vehicle.. sad sotry.

i have a girlfriend now but she does'nt know about my problem. And she hinted to me before that she wanted to be more intimated with me but I dont really have the guts to tell her loh, .. scared that she might laugh at me because of my small manhood. :(

Brudder honestly size dun matter if you know how to make the gal feel good...sex can take many form ie foreplay etc...fingering, oral sex....penetration of the pussy is only the culmination to the process of love making. If you are worried about your premature ejaculation, you could always prolong your encounter by devoting more time to foreplay...

fun4evergood
14-06-2005, 01:02 PM
Brudder honestly size dun matter if you know how to make the gal feel good...sex can take many form ie foreplay etc...fingering, oral sex....penetration of the pussy is only the culmination to the process of love making. If you are worried about your premature ejaculation, you could always prolong your encounter by devoting more time to foreplay...

agreed. its sex skill that counts......... :)

Wang Ye
14-06-2005, 02:29 PM

Bro we are not here to laugh at each other but to support and help one another! We are all men here and Singapore men should help Singapore men not put them down.

First, big cocks mean more pain for the gal if she is small sized. So big sized cock does not equal good for the girl.

Second, long cock means that when you bonk her you may actually end up hurting her privates. Though some girls like to have the cock inserted all the way in, one should note that so long as the girl can fill your cock in her it should be good enough.

Third, making love is not all about thrusting in and out. There are other ways to pleasure your girl. Eating her pussy, caressing her breast rubbing her clit etc.

Fourth, premature ejaculation is not an problem if you understand your body and what gets you going. The trick is to change position often and occasionally leave your cock in her while carassing or kissing your girl.

Hope this helps. Have faith and confidence my brother!

c0mawhite
14-06-2005, 02:40 PM

i have a girlfriend now but she does'nt know about my problem. And she hinted to me before that she wanted to be more intimated with me but I dont really have the guts to tell her loh, .. scared that she might laugh at me because of my small manhood.

premature ejectculation wont be a problem unless u cant get a second round quickly enough bro. if ur mini me cant satisfy her, u still got your tongue n fingers man, take heart ok. foreplay with your fingers n tongue more important man :)

angkong25
14-06-2005, 03:10 PM
Bro, the best thing is to have a talk with yr gf regarding this problem, then u will know where u stand. After all, she is the one tat is going to face yr dick and i agree with most bros here that foreplay and other sex skills can also achieve as much....

If she the one tat cannot accept the problem you have, then there is no point staying on with her. A person who loves you will accept yr fault as well as helping u along the way... Think it through.... :D

Dummy
14-06-2005, 09:57 PM
Hi Dummy,

U keep saying u hv a small dick. How small is tat? How many inches is tat when fully erect?

U said ur dick is small due 2 an accident. R u saying ur dick underwent operation 2 cut it short?

Or could it b u r still young; puberty period. Thus ur dick haven't fully grown big yet.

how small ?
It's at the most 2.5 Inches when erected ...

yah when i was young my dad was driving and hit a car .. the impact was quite big and i hit something on my dick in the car .. forgotten wat it is. From wat i remembered .. my dick was quite normal before the accident .. i was around 6 at that time .. but after the accident .. my dick became different .. when not erected .. the foreskin would cover the whole dick .. and length is like 2-3 cm .. i have not used a urinal ever since.

I am coming 24soon.

Patlim
14-06-2005, 10:27 PM
how small ?

yah when i was young my dad was driving and hit a car .. the impact was quite big and i hit something on my dick in the car .. forgotten wat it is. From wat i remembered .. my dick was quite normal before the accident .. i was around 6 at that time .. but after the accident .. my dick became different .. when not erected .. the foreskin would cover the whole dick .. and length is like 2-3 cm .. i have not used a urinal ever since.

I am coming 24soon.

Don't worry as long it can erect hard enough to do his part.cheers brother :p

c0mawhite
14-06-2005, 11:51 PM
yah when i was young my dad was driving and hit a car .. the impact was quite big and i hit something on my dick in the car .. forgotten wat it is. From wat i remembered .. my dick was quite normal before the accident .. i was around 6 at that time .. but after the accident .. my dick became different .. when not erected .. the foreskin would cover the whole dick

I am coming 24soon.

have u seen a doctor since then? i think long enough to penetrate la. if she starts making noise, then u know she's not the one

F15 Eagle
15-06-2005, 02:47 AM
how small ?
It's at the most 2.5 Inches when erected ....
Well bro dummy, u shd not be so withdrawn by the length of ur didi.
Yes, agreed tat it abit small compared to normal ppl.

But, think abt those "abnormally short one". Theirs is also short, but they (although not refering to all) are also living happily (including sex life, see n hear their comments b4 on TV when I'm working oversea).

Also, the G-spot of a girl is at the position abt 1 to 1.5 inch inside their virgina. So, mb ur didi would just nice to make them high (girls get their most sensation from the G-spot) but not so long as to make them pain (too long shaft can also make some girls feel pain during love making).

So, cheer up bro...live confidently. Its not as bad as wat u think! :)

tanmikel
15-06-2005, 09:57 AM
Go ahead Guys .. laugh at me.(

I had this friend of mine who was much taller then me and there was this time we were in sim lim square looking at stuff . as we were walking along the corridors browsing , suddenly there was this big "bang" . people were staring and my friend was embarasingly rubbing his forehead . he had knocked his head against a sign and me being shorter had completely missed the sign . this shorty had a really good laugh :)

Joseph88
15-06-2005, 05:57 PM
Hi Bro,
Maybe u can see a doctor to solve ur pyshical problem.But you must not be despair.I had asked quite of number of girls(etc friends,HC girls and FL) if they like long Dick.To my surprise,most of them said that long Dick dosen't mean good Sex.Its the feeling you give to the girls and the skills(fingerng and licking) which is more important.

I feel that if the girl really love you,she will love no matter what happen to you. :)

CC4093
15-06-2005, 06:17 PM
I think the gal are just being nice in replying this way to you.

Sizes Does Matter. The bigger, longer, thicker does matters to the girl. Even among their female friend, their compare the size of the boyfriend penis.

The girl may accept a small penis "for the time being". If the girl has "tasted" big ones eventually she will drop the small penis guy. iF she never "tasted" ones before, she will always wonder what sexual pleasure she can derive from a long and thick penis. At least she will never has this feeling of "furfillment"

Too bad that is life.

Ask yourself :Would you want to have sex with a very small breast woman forever.

zzz^^
16-06-2005, 09:37 AM
yo Dummy,

There's another guy in another thread juz posted he's been taking "dick size enlargement pills" regularly & his dick has grown few inches longer. Maybe u can PM him 4 more details.

Good luck~

diesel
16-06-2005, 02:15 PM
I think the gal are just being nice in replying this way to you. Sizes Does Matter. The bigger, longer, thicker does matters to the girl. Even among their female friend, their compare the size of the boyfriend penis. The girl may accept a small penis "for the time being". If the girl has "tasted" big ones eventually she will drop the small penis guy. iF she never "tasted" ones before, she will always wonder what sexual pleasure she can derive from a long and thick penis. At least she will never has this feeling of "furfillment" Too bad that is life. Ask yourself :Would you want to have sex with a very small breast woman forever.Yes! Finally somebody stand on my side! :)

Read some articles below:
Why Women Lie About The Importance Of Penis Size! (http://www.penissizedebate.com/page23_importance-of-penissize.htm)
What Women Think About YOUR Penis (http://www.penissizedebate.com/page35_women-talk.htm)

diesel
16-06-2005, 02:31 PM
Brudder honestly size dun matter if you know how to make the gal feel good...sex can take many form ie foreplay etc...agreed. its sex skill that counts..... May be should read the 3rd last question: More Women Discuss Size (http://buffpenis.com/women-discuss-penis-size.html)

emperor
16-06-2005, 02:49 PM
Dummy,

Since you were normal prior to the accident, it seems your organ has shrunken into your body. Perhaps traditional massage like "urut batin" might restore your former glory.

However, go see a doctor first and get an x-ray done to really identify the problem and eliminate most of the guesswork.

kaizer
16-06-2005, 03:45 PM
May be should read the 3rd last question: More Women Discuss Size (http://buffpenis.com/women-discuss-penis-size.html)

brother, all these are polls and votes are from ang moh gals lor.. and knowing dat ang moh usually haf a larger and long dicks den asians, how the hell do we compare wads big and wads small? and most importantly, the views of asian women, not ang moh, coz we live in asia and most likely we will marry a chinese women. so if u wana get a real clear view, i guess u shld juz find another debate, from onli asian women.

Frankiestine
16-06-2005, 04:43 PM
May be should read the 3rd last question: More Women Discuss Size (http://buffpenis.com/women-discuss-penis-size.html)
(head hanging down) lidat i go hide in one corner... :(

diesel
16-06-2005, 11:45 PM
i guess u shld juz find another debate, from onli asian women.Read point 2 (http://www.yesky.com/498/1710498.shtml), last paragraph.

Another one here. (http://news.tom.com/1006/20031125-476439.html) Second last paragraph.

deztiny
17-06-2005, 12:11 AM
Hmm.. As one of the girls in here.. let me give u my point of view bah..

Size is not everything. Of course having a larger member means giving the girl more sensation. But too huge = pain. Besides, having sexing is not all about penetration the a girl. It involves foreplay and other intimacy.. like hugs and kisses. You can make up for what you lack of in some other departments like inprove on your painting skills :p

Personally being a girl, I'd rather enjoy giving heads to a man with an average or smaller dick because too big = chocked. and easier to deep throat ;)

So don't worry too much about the size. If your girl truly loves you.. then sex is not everything to her. =)

xxpp_z
17-06-2005, 01:07 AM
Don't worry la bro. Different gal have different preference. Just like different man fancy different kind of woman. There are those who like big in size, and there are those won't mind one. The main point is, both of you can accept the fact. Anyway, sex is not the point that two persons are together. If that is the case what happen if both of you are old and cannot perform sex?

F15 Eagle
18-06-2005, 03:07 AM
Hmm.. As one of the girls in here.. let me give u my point of view bah..

Size is not everything. Of course having a larger member means giving the girl more sensation. But too huge = pain. Besides, having sexing is not all about penetration the a girl. It involves foreplay and other intimacy.. like hugs and kisses. You can make up for what you lack of in some other departments like inprove on your painting skills :p

Personally being a girl, I'd rather enjoy giving heads to a man with an average or smaller dick because too big = chocked. and easier to deep throat ;)

So don't worry too much about the size. If your girl truly loves you.. then sex is not everything to her. =)
Yes, one word from you (as a girl) here is more than 1000words from us (boy/man).
So, bro dummy, this is the answer u r looking for?
Stand up, look forward, be happy!

deztiny
18-06-2005, 08:09 AM
yea yea~~~ :P mai so negative...

raymondl3est
18-06-2005, 08:20 AM
har ah mei u so early wake up liao hor
u did not sleep iszzt
me tio zap again !~@#$%^& :mad:

deztiny
18-06-2005, 10:08 AM
har ah mei u so early wake up liao hor
u did not sleep iszzt
me tio zap again !~@#$%^& :mad:

haben sleep since last night til now lah.. lol.. going to bed now. nights~ u whr got tio zap AGAIN? haha... anyway... ppl want to zap u wot can i do? :confused:

samfan
18-06-2005, 10:50 AM
Remember: Sex is 90% Mental and 10% Physical!

Which translates to 90% being mentally prepared for orgasms through intimacy and 10% stimulation (foreplay, intercourse, etc.).

Size does matter, but what matters most is whether you and your girlfriend is ready to remove all hindrance and enjoy a great time together...

See a doctor and a psychotherapist is necessary...don't be shy seeking professional help...you've already took the first step seeking us!

Final Words: If your girlfriend is worth your love, she will be more than happy to go with the 90% mentality and have orgasms again and again with you...and only you. Females are an amazingly enduring species who can go a very long way to fulfill her desires of making her man happy...like bearing our child, and going through thick and thin with us etc. :cool:

F15 Eagle
18-06-2005, 11:25 AM
Final Words: If your girlfriend is worth your love, she will be more than happy to go with the 90% mentality and have orgasms again and again with you...and only you. Females are an amazingly enduring species who can go a very long way to fulfill her desires of making her man happy...like bearing our child, and going through thick and thin with us etc.
Well said bro.
Recall back...sometimes I got the urge to make love but mb too tired at work that not really enjoy, also diff to cum. mb like wat u said...90% mental (too tired).

diesel
18-06-2005, 12:58 PM
Yes, one word from you (as a girl) here is How come you are so sure that this samster 是蹲着小便的?

deztiny
18-06-2005, 02:51 PM
How come you are so sure that this samster 是蹲着小便的?

but i reallly 蹲着小便的 lor... :rolleyes:

dohz! becuase of the previous post i said ...

"....As one of the girls in here......" hur hur hur

diesel
19-06-2005, 02:01 AM
but i reallly 蹲着小便的 lor... :rolleyes:
dohz! becuase of the previous post i said ...
"....As one of the girls in here......" hur hur hur混帐...老夫不是再审问你。老夫在等F15老鹰回答。你急什么嘛....死相.... ;)

samfan
19-06-2005, 06:46 PM
Hi, I was browsing Link Exchange Plaza (as usual ;) ) and came across a new contribution by Bro. KingBong. It's a file called "Chair.rmvb" and you can download it directly at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=18K6LLYA

My reason of recommending this contribution is 2 fold:

#1: This professional video showcases how a man can help to arouse sexual-passion in a woman through intensive foreplay. This is my recommendation for your situation and which fulfills most of the 90% mental and 10% physical aspect of sexual pleasure.

#2: This video to use Bro. KingBong's words is of an "Attractive Couple", making watching this video educational and informative. Pleasurable! You may want to watch it together with your lover to intensify the 90% mental effect of sexual arousal.

If you appreciate the movie, send your appreciation to Bro. KingBong directly.
If you appreciate my recommendation and definition of sexual pleasure, feel free to PM me as well... :cool:

F15 Eagle
25-06-2005, 10:39 PM
混帐...老夫不是再审问你。老夫在等F15老鹰回答。你急什么嘛....死相.... ;)
Senior diesel, mai angry mai angry....junior this wk too biz to log in to reply u....sorry!
I know sis deztiny is a she bcos I met her b4.
U can also refer to the TCSS GL10 thread for more info.
Cheers!

diesel
26-06-2005, 01:00 AM
Senior diesel, mai angry mai angry....junior this wk too biz to log in to reply u....sorry! I know sis deztiny is a she bcos I met her b4. U can also refer to the TCSS GL10 thread for more info. Cheers!Now, I see. ;)

righteousness
27-06-2005, 03:22 AM
If u dun mind, can post pics here? I know of some1 who is medically trained.

Anyways, There is in fact dicky lengthening surgeries. This is not a myth but it does exists. and perhaps it may work better for u coz mayb ya didi is just 'inside'.

F15 Eagle
28-06-2005, 11:08 PM
There is in fact dicky lengthening surgeries. This is not a myth but it does exists. and perhaps it may work better for u coz mayb ya didi is just 'inside'.
Hear this surgeries before.
Is this surgery from China?
How's the sucessful rate?

WhiteHawk
06-07-2005, 02:31 PM
how small ?

I am coming 24soon.

Guess What you're in luck - History has it that one of the greatest love - Napoleon Bonaparte has a dick that is only 2 1/2" when fully erected it is in display in a mesume in USA (not sure which state but u can check if you want) and it is the size of a dried grape now.

Quote below:

Historical trivia you won't learn in high school: The French Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte, one of the greatest military rulers in European history, had an unusually tiny penis, only a couple of inches long. Didn't stop him from having a brilliant career - or a very active sex life!

righteousness
06-07-2005, 09:21 PM
Is this surgery from China?
How's the sucessful rate?

Even certain docs in SG has.

It is successful one. Just that most pple cant justify the cost and time spent for just a few cm. In this case, however, it mayb worth it.

But the post starter isnt here anymore it seems, or is he?

diesel
06-07-2005, 09:47 PM
Is this surgery from China? How's the sucessful rate?
Yes! In 浙江宁波市、 福建泉州市、福建福州市! I can tell you that it's fantastic! I visited 第二军医医院 and 省级医院 in 福建! I can tell you the result is superb! The NUS MBBS can't hold a candle to these communist surgeon!

My two friends done their 眼睛激光侥正手术 in China! Damn fantastic! The most advanced and latest equipment can't be found in Singapore man! Their skill is wonderful...

I went to 整容泌尿外科! I just can't believe with my own eyes!

F15 Eagle
08-07-2005, 01:08 AM
bro dummy, the last 3 posts by senior WhiteHawk, senior righteousness and senior diesel provided the most valuable advise/info to u. (IMHO).

The choice is yours now, which way u are heading as long as u feel tat it is of help to cheer u up. :)