PDA

View Full Version : L18 Mystery House?

USboy
21-07-2013, 10:52 AM
Hey bros,

decided to go to Geylang yesterday with my bro after years away. Anyway got there about 11pm. Walk up and down L8,10,12,18 etc. So some happening girls and was interested in maybe trying Indo or Minah if possible. Anyway in the end, my bro say he got not much money so we were headed down L18 toward the infamous House 69. But two pimp stop us right before. Show us "new" girls from his house. Anyway all thai chinese. Slim and young. Told us just come from Thailand 2 days ago. Obviously all lies lah. But girls quite chio and sexily dressed but not too slutty. THey all seemed happy and smiling too. Anyway paid the damage - only $60. We both pick a girl and Led into the house. My girl name Jas or Jes. The place look like a normal house. Big gate in front with two entrances. Room not bad. Clean and big. Round bed and shower not bad also. So we strip down. Her body slim. Tits small but cute butt. She very talkative also. Good english. Anyway shower together and soap each other. She asked me if I want BJ in the shower. So said ok, then slowly moved to bed. Then after more chit chat with BJ, got down to business. She make a lot of noise as we do it. Acting lah but nice enough to convince me. After I release, we lay together and talk more as she hug me. Very good experience. She only here for 3 months with her friends. My bro told me his girl was very friendly too. I think I'll head back soon.

Dunno the exact address. It's near the end of L18 towards Guillemard Road. If coming from Guillemard Road, it's on the left after the house 69. Two gates and wall in the place with house inside. Got tables and chairs in the garden outside the entrance.

USboy
21-07-2013, 11:04 AM
MY MISTAKE. House is on L14 H58.

Enjoy.

TanGeGE
21-07-2013, 11:06 AM
good luck for u bro. those are illegal one