PDA

View Full Version : The First time of everything..(Stories)

yungsern87
21-07-2013, 01:29 AM
Hi guys, Just sharing some happy moments in life that i had encountered and please be informed that Name / Incident / Location / Age might be altered for privacy, and certain reasons. (80% Truth + 30% Seasonings)

Without notice, i had been sleeping with this woman for 3 years now, still remembering that before we had all this sexual adventure, we are just close friends.

Backward to the incident, Sally, a plain girl whom studying with me in the same collage, can be said as one of the most unpopular girls due to her simple and weird attitude. She could be hot tempered to everything in a minute, and quiet like you owe her a million dollar the next second.

Without any intention to cut short this story, the first time i started to nothing a different view on Sally is when i accidentally saw her in a mall, working as their engraving artist for those silver accesories (i go to the shop for some engraving on a plain cufflinks).

She Look still plain, but a girl without her old Thick frame specs, but wearing those magnificent glasses for her engraving works make her even funnier than usual. Without any control on my laugh, i actually laugh out loud and might hurt her a little in the process.

Of course sally would feel hurt from such incident, which cause her to run away from d shop without any words throw to me. While i see her reaction, my first action is to chase her, but i get delayed instead because the cufflink is still with the shop assistance.

Grabbed back my cufflinks, and give a chase to see which this girl. By looking on some plain but significant dressing, i manage to found her within 15minutes. She run quite far for a girl of 155 cm less girl, but still her clothing are still easily recognize (oversize t-shirt with short jeans inside, and wearing a super thick glasses with long long braided hair to her waist length).

Tissue ? i asked.
No, idiot, a face for me to slap instead, she replied.
Shocked by why she know i am behind her talking, she clarify that she can saw my reflection on the glass because im so obviously look like some1 who searching for something.

This is how i started to know this girl, whom very good in her artistic way, but weird in all the other classmates for her weird attitude and quiet personalities.

JoeStand
21-07-2013, 05:43 AM
1st to camp.. brought pop corn n fire wood:)

yungsern87
21-07-2013, 10:10 AM
Week after that, Going out with Sally is one of the most anticipated activities running in collage, not because i am starting to date her, but most other guys did, and few asked about, why do i date this weird looking girl ? To be honest, i would say Sally rate at least an 9/10 in term of looks, if you see her without specs.

One of the fine day while we are watching a movie, Sally suddenly show me her phone message, the Message written like this,

You single right ?
Why you never advance on me ?
Am i Ugly ?
You wanna be my bf ?
I don't Like to go out with you only ?
Say the word.

So i reply her, who is this person smsing you ? Sound so weird..

Sally get angry and give a slap on my shoulder before she buried her face to my chest, but because in the cinema its too dark, i don't realize she was crying until i feel wet on my chest.

Why are you Crying ? (We are watching x-men that time)
Sand goes into my eye, don't bother about it (Sand in cinema, lol)
Is the person who sms you make you feel unhappy ?
Its myself you idiot, i have 2 phone. (LOL, she got this pattern of smsing herself if she want you to see what she is thinking)
Why you sms yourself ? Weird girl la u, cant you just talk directly next time ?

So she gather all her Bravery and might, looking at me with her glasses is off, and she say, you want to be my bf ?
I said "Sure", which when she heard it, i assure you she looks like a bird that finally able to fly high to d sky...

and thats how we finally dating each other, holding hand, and doing more naughty things together.

anggg51
21-07-2013, 10:16 AM
Camping here

yungsern87
21-07-2013, 11:32 PM
When we started dating, things don't goes well with us. Many Rejection and comments received from others which includes,

She is so Nerdy to Be with you,
You suck bro, can't get other girls is it ?
This fella failed to get a pussy, so a rotten one also not a problem now
Oh gosh, that guy and this girl ? what a perfect disastrous match

and many more, but quite a few years back, just manage to remember few..

When thing hits us hard, i myself have a hard time to accept, due to my rebellious and ego, slowly i became more and more unforgiving to many things happening around me. (kicking d dustbin because my tissue don't goes in, or even slamming the door hard just because i don't see the pull sign.)

While i am being much and more hot tempered, Sally remained cool and steady, she slowly mix less with her friend, and place more time with me, listening to my tantrum and also venting all my anger about every little thing.

Without noticing, our distance had been quite close to each other, which make me dare to...

M = Me
S = Sally

M: Dear can you come and sit on my lap ? **pointing on my thigh direction**
S: Ok, coming. **move from the chair to my direction**
M: Dear, seems like you gain a little weight.. **move my hand to her breast**
S: Where got, its still the same ok ?
M: See, the breast is so big compare to last time..**Grabbing Breast starts!**
S: Umm....Softer....
M: Take off your cloth, i wanna take off the bra..
S: **Move herself along when i strip her off slowly**
M: Move my face to her nipple and start sucking it slowly..
S: **Ahh!!, So Shiok!!**

before i continue to grab the breast, Sally push my body onto the bed and she shifted all her hair to her left side before she goes down to my neck...

Gliscor
22-07-2013, 01:48 AM
camping for more