PDA

View Full Version : itchy penis head?

smurfy
13-06-2005, 02:06 AM
I seems to be having a problem with slight itchiness around my penis head. I checked for any abnormal sign but couldn't find any. Just feel itchy! I think inside the pee hole also feel itchy.. any ideas what's wrong? :eek:

jackylee
13-06-2005, 05:36 AM
Bro.. i think you have not bath urself clean lah.. have a good scrub of ur whole body.. and ur didi next time u bath.. use those kinda stuff for scrub during bath one.... if u had not circum.... pull back ur skin and wash it.. drink more water clear the ur system lah :)

smurfy
13-06-2005, 06:27 AM
I everyday wash one lehhh.. especially since I'm natural (no op!) :D
first time face with this dilemma.. scare later kenna dunno what disease lehhh

luvbj
13-06-2005, 09:04 AM
bro smurfy...u wash ur penis wif soap izzit?..if yes then i tink its tat u nv wash away the soap properly..u muz hv left some soap residue on ur penis..u try clean wif warm water 1st...if still cannot then u better go c doctor..

smurfy
13-06-2005, 09:54 AM
nope.. not from soap surely.. I wash my bro thoroughly.. almost wanted to take those metal type of sponge and give it a good scrub!

i think i cleaned it too much till now feeling abit of pain, so now it's burning sensation + itchiness :eek:

I did noticed some white stuff around the head, easily washed away... there's no smell and no discharge.. but still worried it might be some bacteria infection... anyone with similar signs before? :confused:

Rof|maoxz
13-06-2005, 12:32 PM
I seems to be having a problem with slight itchiness around my penis head. I checked for any abnormal sign but couldn't find any. Just feel itchy! I think inside the pee hole also feel itchy.. any ideas what's wrong? :eek:

What have you done lately? Didn't bother to briefy describe your occurrence how to help you deduce a diagnosis? To lessen your fear, it should be yeast infection. Go and consult a doctor and get those cream applied.

smurfy
13-06-2005, 07:47 PM
sorry about that, had a two night romp in macau about two weeks ago.. the problem didn't occur until a week later :rolleyes:

machoman
13-06-2005, 08:09 PM
sorry about that, had a two night romp in macau about two weeks ago.. the problem didn't occur until a week later :rolleyes:

You might be infected with a STD. You are advised to consult a doctor and seek his opinion.

F15 Eagle
13-06-2005, 09:59 PM
nope.. not from soap surely.. I wash my bro thoroughly.. almost wanted to take those metal type of sponge and give it a good scrub!

i think i cleaned it too much till now feeling abit of pain, so now it's burning sensation + itchiness :eek:

I did noticed some white stuff around the head, easily washed away... there's no smell and no discharge.. but still worried it might be some bacteria infection... anyone with similar signs before? :confused:
Sometimes, there r cut n is in progress of recovery tat make the itchiness.

Think the safest is to consult a doctor. At least the end result is more accurate than us!

TheHappyMondays
14-06-2005, 04:35 PM
The bestest idea go and see doctor or visiting DSC. Good luck for you! :)

Rof|maoxz
14-06-2005, 04:45 PM

Did you wear any protection? Condom with spermicide might cause some itchness around the genital area. If you are having a BBBJ during that 2 night, chances of a STD outbreak is possible. Watch out for any redness with any white discharge for possible STDs contract.

Wonderbra(.)(.)
14-06-2005, 06:20 PM
peehole inside feel itchy could be an infection. better go see doctor.

johnteo66
14-06-2005, 07:27 PM
i used to have this as well, then went to see doc, and he said i got sensitive skin there (what crab? who doesnt?!). then he asked what i use to wash there, and i told him i use the same thing i bathe with, dettol soap.

"AHA! that's where the problem comes from." so my foreskin is too sensitive to the soap. now i only use johnson baby bath foam for little dicky. and no more problem liao!

hope this helps. but if problem persisted, better faster quickly go see a doctor. u know want u dick to rot away, dont u?

:)

smurfy
15-06-2005, 01:42 AM
thanks bros.. actually it might be due to allergy or sensitive skin.. cause during the romp in Macau I tried Durex's Perfoma (first time use this type) on both nights :p

been two weeks now, no foul smell nor discharge.. and i discovered it's not exactly on the penis head but my foreskin that's causing the itchiness! :eek:

fruittree2000
15-06-2005, 02:40 AM
i think u better go see a doc soon... it may be serious :eek:

Idoru
15-06-2005, 10:35 PM
thanks bros.. actually it might be due to allergy or sensitive skin.. cause during the romp in Macau I tried Durex's Perfoma (first time use this type) on both nights :p

been two weeks now, no foul smell nor discharge.. and i discovered it's not exactly on the penis head but my foreskin that's causing the itchiness! :eek:

Hope this will help
Cheers
http://www.thesite.org/healthandwellbeing/generalhealth/menshealth/malethrush

smurfy
16-06-2005, 05:16 AM
thanks bro for the link, will go see my doc tomorrow and get proper med for it :D

smurfy
17-06-2005, 07:31 AM
Doc says nothing wrong with my penis, probably due to allergy or trauma (yeah, his definition of trauma is f*** too hard) :p

prescribed me 2 creams, one for allergy and another for bacteria infection just incase. Now problem is, how do I apply two type of creams at the same time twice a day!!! :eek:

beachboy
25-06-2005, 04:41 AM

normall itch around the crotch area is due to bacterial or fungal infection. see doc to get some anti fungal or anti bacterial cream.

Horny07
25-06-2005, 01:41 PM
i have the same problem....have it abt 1 month liaoz..i m gonna c a doctor on monday...dsc..i think...hope its not std..or hiv... :confused:

beachboy
26-06-2005, 04:01 AM
i have the same problem....have it abt 1 month liaoz..i m gonna c a doctor on monday...dsc..i think...hope its not std..or hiv... :confused:

it is more likely to be a fungal or bacterial infection den std or hiv as the symptoms r different. dun worry so much.

0rGASMIC
27-06-2005, 03:11 PM

sounds like std - clamydia. go see a doctor, its easily treated. prolong it, could affect your fertility