PDA

View Full Version : What Are We Paying In Our Utilities Bill

Sammyboy RSS Feed
17-07-2013, 01:20 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I have actually made enquiry with Stink Power over the charges in my monthly utilities bill, however they explain, I am still very puzzle of the breakdown of what I am paying for, for a starter, even the water bill is estimate & the months you get the FREE credit from the government, they ESTIMATE YOUR BILL, which you bet is higher, the breakdown of taxes we are paying:

1. Waterborne Fees
2. Water Conservancy Tax
3.GST

That is the Tax portion, the second part,

4. Sanitary Appliance Fee
5. Refuse Collection

The Waterborne Fees & conservancy tax, I have asked it is based on their average, and that average I have checked it is always higher than you usually use, that means, however careful you limit your usage, you will still be TAXED..so wtf! you just use & F! care..just pay...does that serve any purpose in conservation...it is designed to tax you..wake up!

GST...how to complain?? that is consumption tax..unless you do not bathe or drink water...this is to help the poor, like you & me.

Refuse collection, nothing to complain about...

Sanitary Appliance Fee..for every toilet you have!..what in the world is that? they could never explain to my satisfaction..on wtf do I have to pay for my sanitary appliance ?? more like we pay for TV a broadcasting whatever..in TV Fees!! once again designed to tax you.

If you do a calculation on your bill...the above 1-5 takes up around 58-60% of your bill..that is your consumption of water & electricity is not that expensive...the taxes are...& they are affordable!!

:p

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?157261-What-Are-We-Paying-In-Our-Utilities-Bill&goto=newpost).