PDA

View Full Version : TN at Teck Chye Terrace

eternity
11-06-2005, 08:58 PM
was feeling horny, so wanna go for a TN session, bored with BR so checked Newspaper and saw this advert TN at serangoon RD... make a call and was told its opposite serangoon shopping center. so immediately make my way down there....

when i reached, realise it was the building wif alot of makan below, and a few TN shop on the 2nd storey.... the one i called the stairway is beside a crowded durian stall(not too sure, but i think its that one)... so decided to move further down to the quietest stairway.. hehe

anyway cut story short.....

frrom the gal i had.. her name Ah May... old girl late 30s, there's ard 7 gals working there...

Ah May late 30s
33C with big nipple(i dun like)
look not bad but can tell she's "Li jin chang san"
33-26-33
massage was okie.. 6/10
her hj.. she asked for 50. i said market rate 30.. she accepted it, i pulled down her blouse, she said 30 cannot touch, but well i was still touching, even licking her nipple..
HJ - 4/10 (i can do a better job on myself, but who cant.)

after showering came out pay them, saw one young girl not bad, but never ask name... maybe will go again...

overall expenses $28 (1 hr) + $30 (HJ) = $58 but i give $60

cant really write well.... hope everyone "duo duo bao han"...

cheers

R-K-O
11-06-2005, 10:50 PM
was feeling horny, so wanna go for a TN session, bored with BR so checked Newspaper and saw this advert TN at serangoon RD... make a call and was told its opposite serangoon shopping center. so immediately make my way down there....

Ah May late 30s
33C with big nipple(i dun like)
look not bad but can tell she's "Li jin chang san"
33-26-33
massage was okie.. 6/10
her hj.. she asked for 50. i said market rate 30.. she accepted it, i pulled down her blouse, she said 30 cannot touch, but well i was still touching, even licking her nipple..
HJ - 4/10 (i can do a better job on myself, but who cant.)

after showering came out pay them, saw one young girl not bad, but never ask name... maybe will go again...

overall expenses $28 (1 hr) + $30 (HJ) = $58 but i give $60

cant really write well.... hope everyone "duo duo bao han"...

cheers

Hi bro, "Li jin chang san"(历尽沧桑)...wah, shd be very haggard lor......
No need to say "duo duo bao han". You wrote gd liao. As long as you can expressed and we bros here can get what you mean. Cheers!! :)

R-K-O

polk(.)(.)audio
12-06-2005, 01:17 AM
I will check it out as I live nearby :)

SiPayChun
13-06-2005, 11:31 AM
Now got 4 TuiNas almost side by side at Teck Chye Terrace,with price war at S$28 per hour.
Only Spring is most expensive at S$40 per hour with Malaysian girls and PRC and the rest ALL 100% Cheena girls .

Fook-me
13-06-2005, 01:53 PM
Now got 4 TuiNas almost side by side at Teck Chye Terrace,with price war at S$28 per hour.
Only Spring is most expensive at S$40 per hour with Malaysian girls and PRC and the rest ALL 100% Cheena girls .

This place must go after 3pm because I find very embarrassing all the people looking at you when you visit any of the 4 joints,the worse is when u finish your act, go downstairs ,someone u know might be siiting at the eating area then really hard to explain.

akaza24
13-06-2005, 02:22 PM

So how the malaysian gals at Spring? U tried any of them before? Pass by there before but never went in to reccee.

eternity
13-06-2005, 04:00 PM
i totally agreed that its quite embarassing to let ppl see u after your session.. :p

think the location not too ideal.. kekeke :D

wanna go must go after lunch and before dinner..

BSO79
16-06-2005, 04:41 PM
Feeling damn tired after working, so decided to make a trip down to Teck Chye Terrance. Remembered that there was this TN called 'Kang Li', so decided to go in and have a look.
Was serve shortly after I reached there becoz there wasn't any customers around, perhapz due to the fact that it was in the afternoon. This lady called Co Co brought me into 1 of the cubicle.
Was stripped to naked and I lie on the bed facing downwards. Then started massaging my back. I asked her to apply more pressure and she obliged without any question. When she came to the front, both my hands automatically went up into her skirt and start to 'massage' her buttocks. She never resist but just asked me if I enjoyed doing that.
Massage wise was quite good, like the amount of pressure that she applied on me. After about 40 minutes of good massage, I turned around and she asked me if I wanna anything special. She quoted $50 for HJ, $80 for BJ and $100 for FJ. I told her it was too expensive and I lied to her, saying that I only have $100 with me only.
After much negotiation, she decided to settle a FJ for $70. She then went out of the cubicle to get a condom. When she came back, she blow for me to make me fully erected before capping me.
Then she lie on the bed, spreading her legs and pulling me towards her. I started to fuck her in missionary position on the massaging bed. I decided to make the money worth so I alternate my speed. She kept on asking me to hurry but I told her that I like to do it slowly. Can see that she is enjoying it as she let out soft moans accidentally. After about 10 minutes, I pumped her harder before shooting all my load.
Looks: 6.5/10
Figure: Not for boobies lover, 30A but large nipples for u to suck. Slim
Frenching: Not allowed
HJ: Never try
BJ: Exposure too little to give a rating
FJ: 8/10 coz she is damn seductive
RTF: Maybe, but wanna try out other girls

P/S: 1 thing that is bad about this TN is that the space is too limited, very cramped in my opinion... Hope all bros will enjoy the FR.

eternity
16-06-2005, 10:07 PM
gd FR... anyway dun like to do FJ in TN center, think the area too small, not shiok and too restricted.

naj57
17-06-2005, 12:02 AM
was aching all over from a long day, and decided to try one of the Teck Chye TNs. Chose Spring and got Tracy (the lao ban niang, found out after we finished). Anyway, to cut the long story short, i did not opt for a special - my purpose was to get a good massage after all. Though i would say her TN skill is not bad at all; quite hard and thorough, after a full hr of TN, my muscles felt very much better. I even almost fell asleep during her massage :)

the place was quite nicely done, though the cubicles are very close side by side, but that's alright for me, since i not into special at TNs :p

anyone got anything to say abt the rest of the TNs along the row?

i also agree that coming down from the TN after my session was quite paiseh, haha, even despite the fact i was not involved in any hanky panky. Such is the rep of such places i guess..sigh.

totolim
18-06-2005, 12:54 AM
bro,

how old is tracy and how u rate her looks

did she quote u any specials ?

was aching all over from a long day, and decided to try one of the Teck Chye TNs. Chose Spring and got Tracy (the lao ban niang, found out after we finished). Anyway, to cut the long story short, i did not opt for a special - my purpose was to get a good massage after all. Though i would say her TN skill is not bad at all; quite hard and thorough, after a full hr of TN, my muscles felt very much better. I even almost fell asleep during her massage :)

the place was quite nicely done, though the cubicles are very close side by side, but that's alright for me, since i not into special at TNs :p

anyone got anything to say abt the rest of the TNs along the row?

i also agree that coming down from the TN after my session was quite paiseh, haha, even despite the fact i was not involved in any hanky panky. Such is the rep of such places i guess..sigh.

nonogio
18-06-2005, 01:37 AM
:) After knowing more new TN are opened, I try to visit about 8pm but place very crowded & no car park. Today very tired, otherwise can park @ Kovan Shopping Centre & walk over using the backlane. Parking lot plentiful @ Kovan. May be another day. I frequent Spring some time back & try Tracy before. She was working in Fortune Centre & offer FJ or HJ. Now she is boss, may be will not offer but I was offered BJ many month back when she has no supporter. Last year, there was a local 22yr old ger, Karen. I almost stripped her naked but was not allow to bonk. May be should go N try again.

nonogio
19-06-2005, 02:22 AM
:) Went to Spring today. Tracy come N greet me but assigned a 2Wei to me. Massage lousy, no strength. Fedup N flip over N try to touch her. Saw her braless, very song. Ask for extra but only have Hj. I said okay N start to touch her boob. Wah lan! Fake boob N hard like plastic!! Try to finger but reject N want more money. Hj also sink. Not enough oil N very mechanical. Very sian. So, even time up also didnot cum N just go off. Not possible to return UNless gurantee got very good ger.

naj57
20-06-2005, 03:32 AM
bro,

how old is tracy and how u rate her looks

did she quote u any specials ?

abt late 20s, 30s i think

6-6.5/10 looks wise

she ask if i wanted hj but i din bring enuff cash so declined, also cos juz wanted massage.

Bobster
25-06-2005, 09:09 PM
the one next to Springs is also a new setup. Went up, actually wanted to try but all gals are occupied. Happen to see one PRC gal, young and not bad looking... will try. kangli has older gals, i been there before...

blue_swatch
07-07-2005, 12:15 AM
Went to Kang Li after work today at around 10.30.

Was served by Cheng Cheng(2). Rooms are pretty ok, looks clean. Offered Mosha and she keep saying its free. So tried the milk mosha, then go and bath.

When i came back, she offered me a sweet and open the wrapper and out it into my mouth. Continue chatting, massage. Shes nice and chatty and very friendly. Then turned around, didnt wanna look at her face, she ask me if im shy, says its normal. Then she stood behind my head and massage her hands down towards my leg area, with her large C cup breast rubbing my face. Couldnt resist and grabbed her breast. She offer 50 for HJ, i brought it down to 40. The rest is history.

Name : Cheng Cheng (from Bei Fang, didnt specify)
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6.5/10
Boobs : C cup, big and bouncy.
Massage: 6.5/10
Attitude : 8/10 Nice, friendly, very good attitude.
Damage: 70 total inc entrance.
Hygiene: 9/10 Chaneg 2 or 3 towels for me.

Sweet, chatty, good attitude. If yiu are looking for a nice massage, with good & clean environment this is it. Its open till 1am. :)

aLwAYs_hOrNy
25-07-2005, 12:43 AM
Here's my virgin FR...

I was feeling quite tired today, so tot of going for a gd massage... But dun wish to go too far, so went to teck chye terrace which is near my place only(somemore, heard some stories over here, so give it a try there lor...).

Reach there abt 1+pm, but cannot find parking space, so turn round n round for abt 30min b4 i cld find a space... cut the crap... FF a bit...

Walk around there see a lot of ppl eating there, damn pai say to walk up the stairs... But finally see no one looking, then i went up to Spring.

Went in a saw only one gal not very young, but wtf, pai say to go down again, so ask her how much n she told me 1 hr $28 so i agree...
went into the rm, strip, then wait for her...

Action start... Her massage was quite nice, with strength... She really know how to massage, know where to press n rub... aft abt 35min of back massage, time to turn over... She massage my stomach n at times touching my didi, making me feel more n more high... Finally, the question is asked... She juz look at my with the cfm look using eye contact n signal to me asking if i wanna 'massage' my didi(i was thinking of coz wan la...). Then i ask her how much? At 1st she told me $50, but in the end she agree at 40... then proceed to put some lub on my didi n continue... She really know how to make u feel high... rubbing my didi slow n nice... playing with my balls as well... In my mind, i was starting to feel like fucking her already(but down on $$)... At the same time, was autoroaming her(she nv take off her clothes, but can put my hands into her clothes). After abt 15min, i cum... Still tot she wld juz like normal HC like tat, use the towel n clean up a bit then go away liao, but NO, she went to take toilet paper n clean up for me very slowly... making sure tat i'm clean... Very nice feeling...

After tat, wash up, dress up, pay up n left...

FR is as follows,
Name: Tracy(Married with 1 kid, fr Hu Bei)
looks: 6.5/10
figure: 32b, 25, 34(i think)
hj: 8.5/10(one of the best hj i had)
bj: nv try(not sure have anot)
fj: nv try(not sure have anot also)
rtf: maybe(but must have vitamin $ 1st)

P/S: Bros, sorry abt the long FR hope u guys like it, but if i said anything wrong, hope bros out there will teach me... pls dun deduct my points... Hope tat i can improve on my FR as time goes by... Thanks n hope u bros out there will enjoy...