PDA

View Full Version : Lots of MPs

fastmoy
16-07-2013, 09:39 AM
Hi all,
Just wondering, have anyone tried any MPs along Jalan Tebrau? ( both ways even towards singapore)
Saw quite a few everytime passed the road, with the most prominent one being that Thai massage place which always having full parking outside, even late at night.
Any bros here patronize any before? Do share and review please.
Thanks!

laukk
28-08-2013, 10:07 AM
yesterday I went to KSL for shopping. after shopping at 1200 hrs, i walk to opposite KSL towards century hotel and saw a big banner at the hotel entrance that special promotion for massage at M$50/hr. as it was hot and with such an attractive rate, I went in on the 1st floor. The capt claimed that all girls were local and price starts from M$88 !!!! I queried him that the banner was only M$50. he say that was happy hour valid fm 0900-1100 hrs !!!!!!! WTF. I walk out as I dislike such unhonest practise adopt by such outlet !!!!
of late I also noticed such practices at other outlets at pelangi areas. some outlets also put promotion banners outside their shops to attract customers but when you go in, they will always say the promotion is over or the timing over and give a much higher rate !!!! I refused to accept their excuses.
so brother, pls behare. what you see is not what you get !!!!!! we should united and dont get con by all these promotion banners with cheap price !!!!!!!

mrromeo
29-08-2013, 01:23 AM
location in Nusa Bestari, Jalan Nusa Bestari 6/2
(Same row with Aliance Bank)

Package:
Massage, B2B, HandJob and BlowJob
Only RM128

samsungXP7
29-08-2013, 06:56 AM

Package:
Only RM128
prc?can i have the shop name?

mrromeo
29-08-2013, 06:45 PM
vietnam.. the boss said thai will cm soon

above indian curry house...

ubikayu
10-09-2013, 04:45 AM

Package:
Only RM128

Had a bad experience. Was given a new Viet girl (just one week arrived)
Massage non-existence. BBBJ and B2B done in 20minutes. B2B just a slide here and there.
After that, she asked me shower. I mean WTF, paid for 45min. got 20min.
Even the front table asking how come so short time? I told him check with her, I got no mood to answer him.

samsungXP7
11-09-2013, 12:06 AM
i went there last few days.try prc 18 not bad.i think 305 vietnam gals is hot there.

samsungXP7
11-09-2013, 12:08 AM
vietnam.. the boss said thai will cm soon

above indian curry house...
it is near to sports massage?

ubikayu
14-09-2013, 07:51 AM
i went there last few days.try prc 18 not bad.i think 305 vietnam gals is hot there.

Not much selection. Will only come after they settle down