PDA

View Full Version : Olive Health Centre bIG BUST LAOCHIO

fastbiker82
11-06-2005, 07:03 PM
This hc located at bukit timah plaza level b1 near a clinic. Got a few busty lao chios over and i recommend crystal. Those who liked lao chios would be interested as fj onli at 80.

Massage:8/10
BoobsL 36d minimum
Face:5/10
Fj: $80 (neg)

I would recommend ang pais like star(young and busty) and cindy. Cindy is the legendary queen previously for her "electrical" skills on jua gen with yr artilery. A must try for those who havent tried her.

Does anyones knows the busty counter girl name josephine??in her late thirties and previously from novena as massage girl? heard rumours that she does specials too.?

ahkong
12-06-2005, 06:49 AM
Did a search on your post. http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=38281
Another OKT looking for FREE advertisement!!! If you post the picture of the gals boobs, maybe we can consider to go and take a look?! :rolleyes:

milffella
12-06-2005, 05:31 PM
This hc located at bukit timah plaza level b1 near a clinic. Got a few busty lao chios over and i recommend crystal. Those who liked lao chios would be interested as fj onli at 80.

BoobsL 36d minimum

I would recommend ang pais like star(young and busty) and cindy. Cindy is the legendary queen previously for her "electrical" skills on jua gen with yr artilery. A must try for those who havent tried her.

Does anyones knows the busty counter girl name josephine??in her late thirties and previously from novena as massage girl? heard rumours that she does specials too.?

josephine i tried her, requested her to massage me during my visit at olive. really horny milf with big solid tits. bbbbj and breast fuck at a very affordable package of 70 bucks.
hehehe she is a gem

cuntlover
12-06-2005, 06:12 PM
i dun mind lau chio, but most important is can eat pussy anot? if can, 80 bucks quite worth it

Mclaren
12-06-2005, 06:17 PM
where is olive hc? wats the addres?

havana
13-06-2005, 03:34 PM
bro milffella,can tell me how much is the massage entrance fee?so how big is josephine bustline.i am in obsessive with lau guo 2.so does she wear any sexy gstring 2.local singaporean or malaysia.thanks 4 reply me alot.i will add yr pt.

:)

Samsung Cheong
13-06-2005, 05:22 PM
Hi brother,

Where is the location.
Cannot wait to book the busty girls with 38D size boobs.
Unable to locate the name in the yellow pages.
Has the name been changed?

where is olive hc? wats the addres?

michong
14-06-2005, 05:53 PM
Cannot find Olive Health Centre in www.listings.com.sg or yellowpages.
Is Olive a TN or HC? any bro got address?

ahkong
15-06-2005, 06:34 AM
Found the address & tel no in http://www.yellowpages.com.sg :cool:

Olive Health Club
Address : 1 Jln Anak Bukit #01-12/14 Bt Timah Plaza Singapore 588996
Telephone : 6469 0061

maronas7
15-06-2005, 10:55 AM
how much do they charge for entrance fees?

DarkVader
17-06-2005, 03:10 PM
$36 with some snacks

Berlingo
21-06-2005, 06:02 PM
Afternoon i went up to olive health club,small but cosy.After i paid were showed to room while waiting 4 crystal.She was danm lao chio,sexy,cfm look.Her massage took abt 15mins n throw a excited question,i take full session(fj).

Fr on crystal
look:6/10 (sexy mother look)
figure:7/10(abt34C)
bbbj:9/10
bm;7/10
fj:9/10(moan alot,is real)
(she likes doggie / standing facing mirror)
damage only $70.

Doenitz79
21-06-2005, 06:10 PM
Olive Health Club
Address : 1 Jln Anak Bukit #01-12/14 Bt Timah Plaza Singapore 588996
Telephone : 6469 0061

Wow,it is challenging Leisure HC one on one!

sena
21-06-2005, 07:25 PM
Fr on crystal
look:6/10 (sexy mother look)
figure:7/10(abt34C)
bbbj:9/10
bm;7/10
fj:9/10(moan alot,is real)
(she likes doggie / standing facing mirror)
damage only $70.

the damage is include the entrance fee??

Berlingo
21-06-2005, 09:23 PM
no lah,$70 + $36

sena
21-06-2005, 09:35 PM
oh i see, thoughtt wow so cheap for a fj n massage...haha~

Berlingo
21-06-2005, 09:57 PM
Can try if u dun mind aunty

gedangsa
21-06-2005, 11:32 PM
bro milffella,.....i will add yr pt. May I ask, how are you gonna increase bro mitfella's rep pts when your rep power is zero ?

gedangsa
29-06-2005, 01:08 AM
i recommend crystal. Those who liked lao chios would be interested as fj onli at 80.

BoobsL 36d minimum

I tried her tonight. But KNN, she quote me $100 for FJ. Maybe bcos she see my dick marikita liao. So, I opted BJ & tit-fuck her. She said $80. KNN, I know she slaughter me but I don't want to bargain lah, happy enough lah. SO, I on her lah.

Anyway, IMHO, her boob is C cup lah. Definitely smaller than Sugar of Dorris HC lah.

I would recommend ang pais like star(young and busty) Crystal also recommend Star, she also said Star is young & busty.
Cindy is the legendary queen previously for her "electrical" skills on jua gen with yr artilery. A must try for those who havent tried her Agreed

Does anyones knows the busty counter girl name josephine??in her late thirties and previously from novena as massage girl? heard rumours that she does specials too.?I thought counter girl not allowed to do massage ?

lge8
29-06-2005, 10:31 AM
2day off so heading to Olive HC in the afternoon with my buddy...i'll go 4 this crystal hopefully she's my taste of cfm laochio ;)

qcmark
29-06-2005, 06:28 PM
Yes I went to Olive and look for Crystal too.

She asked for HJ(50), BJ(80) and FJ(100) and refused to lower the price. She mentioned that she did not provide anybody with lower price before.

Overall in my opinion, It is a C cupper with meaty, aunty figure. Massage ok.

No doubt I started to doubt on few of the FR but I respect them.

michong
30-06-2005, 07:33 AM
... No doubt I started to doubt on few of the FR but I respect them.

Dun need to doubt as anyone have his own standard, style & taste for woman. One man's enjoyment is another man's pressure... keke :D

sam88mas
30-06-2005, 07:49 AM
She asked for HJ(50), BJ(80) and FJ(100) and refused to lower the price. She mentioned that she did not provide anybody with lower price before.

Look like she up her price huh..at first FJ $80 neg..now FJ$100 not neg..May due to her promotion on her here who help her up her revenue.

lge8
30-06-2005, 10:52 AM

Honestly speaking after visiting her...IMHO CMI to laochio standard really nothing to shout about...disappointing :(

Mclaren
01-07-2005, 06:37 PM
is sugar from dorris hc a indian gal?

RepulsE
01-07-2005, 08:54 PM
dif ppl got dif standard for lao chio lor... My frendz's n my's totally hell apart sia..That time we went markan at hawker centre then he saw 1 lao chio..point to me..I saw liao nearly lost my appetite la..

:cool:

alucard
02-07-2005, 10:36 AM
waa im newbie here. hehe all the bros here all lau jiao liao. hehe anyway thanks for this recommendation. i personally like big bust lauchios too. wooot

cool_guy
02-07-2005, 12:43 PM
dif ppl got dif standard for lao chio lor... My frendz's n my's totally hell apart sia..That time we went markan at hawker centre then he saw 1 lao chio..point to me..I saw liao nearly lost my appetite la..

:cool:

Bro....got THAT bad meh?? :)

ahkong
04-07-2005, 06:17 PM
waa im newbie here. hehe all the bros here all lau jiao liao. hehe anyway thanks for this recommendation. i personally like big bust lauchios too. wooot

Don't forget to post your FR here! ;)

ciongman
07-07-2005, 09:29 PM
I must say...if you know them (tried more than 2x) then price will be $80 otherwise they normally post the price @ $100 for FJ...Just to share my 50cts worth.. :)

ultra_man46
08-07-2005, 12:36 AM
Hello all brothers!

I don't come to the site often as quite busy with work lately , saw some brothers recommend crystal so went down after work but she on morning shift, so ask for Cindy.

Was lead to a room and told to wait for 10 to 15 mins as she is still busy, ok so decided to talk a bath first and lie down waiting....and waiting...and waiting...half an hour pass, almost fall alseep..

finally she came in with a cup of warm water, and apologise...say she come back in a while while packing up next door...another 5 min wait... Zzzz...

tcss abit, (she told me she local but sound like PRC)
anyway...her massage is EXCELLENT! for those brothers who want to have a pure GOOD massage can look for her..only minus pt is, she don't do any FJ

all the while during massage she is fully clothe...but as one of the bro say, her "electrical" skills on jua gen will defintely make you buay tan han! hahaaha...have to ask her to finished me off as cannot take it liao! :D

will rtf her when really very tired and need a good massage...but will try crystal first..heee.heee..

gedangsa
08-07-2005, 12:46 AM

Trying 2b funny again.

This is the thread on OLive, why you ask about Sugar of Dorris ?

To answer your question, sugar is sweet, you use it for cooking, some time used together when eating roti-prata. So, you guess what race loh ? Sugar is food lah !!

thick
10-07-2005, 07:56 PM
Honestly speaking after visiting her...IMHO CMI to laochio standard really nothing to shout about...disappointing :(

was there few days ago, did not request for anybody in particular, but was assigned Crystal.

if you wan good hard massage and on the back and love to have your dick tickled and caressed from the back while you are in doggie position, she can really make you feel good.

i ended with a HJ, slow and easy, no rush .... and yes, tits is abut B cupper, soft and pinkish nipple.

damage - $36 + $50

Tian Xin
12-07-2005, 11:10 PM
from previous threads HCs at bukit timah got raid quite frequently.scary. :(

redrooster
14-07-2005, 09:06 PM
Hello all brothers!

I don't come to the site often as quite busy with work lately , saw some brothers recommend crystal so went down after work but she on morning shift, so ask for Cindy.

Was lead to a room and told to wait for 10 to 15 mins as she is still busy, ok so decided to talk a bath first and lie down waiting....and waiting...and waiting...half an hour pass, almost fall alseep..

finally she came in with a cup of warm water, and apologise...say she come back in a while while packing up next door...another 5 min wait... Zzzz...

tcss abit, (she told me she local but sound like PRC)
anyway...her massage is EXCELLENT! for those brothers who want to have a pure GOOD massage can look for her..only minus pt is, she don't do any FJ

all the while during massage she is fully clothe...but as one of the bro say, her "electrical" skills on jua gen will defintely make you buay tan han! hahaaha...have to ask her to finished me off as cannot take it liao! :D

will rtf her when really very tired and need a good massage...but will try crystal first..heee.heee..

Bro,

Can provide ratings on Cindy looks & figures? How much u spend on "special"?

Thanks

BitchyBoy69
15-07-2005, 02:04 AM
Bro,

Can provide ratings on Cindy looks & figures? How much u spend on "special"?

Thanks

Cindy is not a looker and does not provide FJ but u may wana try her "tui gen" ($50) which is quite relaxing and good for yr little bro...

Any bro has any FR by a gal called Diamond? Saw 1 chio gal being called by the counter but wonder is it her... :cool:

Tian Xin
17-07-2005, 01:32 PM

tried crystal liao. can say if you just want a relaxing and shiok HJ can go for her. other than that i think i have much better options.

RTF: 4 HJ only

same
19-07-2005, 11:25 AM
Yesterday after a long tired day of working, and after hearding so many abt this Olive, my firends and me decided to go for a tired. Didn't ask anybody in particular but was assigned Joanne.

CV of Joanne:
Massage: 7/10
Bj: 8/10 with cap
no hand job
Fj: 6/10 (she had a cramp while i accidentially give a full trust :))
damage: 36 + 100

She claim to be a part timer, but working from mon to fri staying in johor, very firendly or rather talkative, like singing song with massage in her early 30s.

ave score 5/10

Good luck!

ultra_man46
19-07-2005, 09:33 PM
I agreed that she not a looker, but give you a very relaxing massage and very electrifying HJ, very skillful...good if want to have a good relaxation..50 bucks! :cool:

Cindy is not a looker and does not provide FJ but u may wana try her "tui gen" ($50) which is quite relaxing and good for yr little bro...

Any bro has any FR by a gal called Diamond? Saw 1 chio gal being called by the counter but wonder is it her... :cool:

jhansolo
20-07-2005, 08:26 PM
Tried a thai dish – Miki a few days ago. Nice complexion and her mandarin can put a lot of Singaporean to shame. Very friendly lady who claim to be a ex-beautician, can believe in that as she have really smooth complexion.

Look – 6/10
Body – Short, nothing to shout about 6/10
Bust – Fake but nicely done 4/10
HJ – Very good 7/10

RTF - maybe

ordinaryguy123
20-07-2005, 11:05 PM

No. She's a chinese.

redrooster
21-07-2005, 02:21 PM
Some bros mentioned abt the ang pai Star. Any FR on her?