PDA

View Full Version : Falling in love with my neighbour

bastille
15-07-2013, 07:09 PM
Personal info:
Sex: Male
Story: 50% fiction, the rest are real

This happened around 10 years ago. When I was in secondary 3. Was studying in an all boys school at that time. I am sure you know how deprived we are. So my radar was constantly on the lookout for new targets. As I grew up in a private housing estate I rarely met my neighbours. Most of which were in the age group of 40 -50 years old. It was really boring for me. However that changed with an arrival of a new neighbour.
As I was walking home one day I saw an unfamiliar sight. A movers truck! "Woah at last a new neighbour" my dirty mind was thinking of all the possibilities. As my room was on the second floor I had a clear view of the movers. I caught sight of my new neighbours. A young couple was giving directions to the movers while a girl and a boy around my age group were playing by the side. I whipped out my binoculars to get a closer look. What i saw blew me away.
She was really pretty. Petite and with a pair of perky tits peeking through her white sports tee. She was wearing FBTs that showed of an excellent pair of legs that were long and slightly tanned. Her hair long and tied back in a pony tail swung freely in the wind. She had such beautiful round eyes and a small pouty mouth that just made her look so cute and adorable. Oh but the best part was that round and firm ass. As she chased after her brother I had a full view of those two awesome butt cheeks of hers. But little brother was rising.
I rubbed my erection as I spyed her through my binoculars.
"Peter what are you doing" my mom said.
"oh just looking at birds..." i gulped nervously
"oh your stupid hobby anyway lets go say hi to our neighbours" she said
I was more then happy to oblige...

skyline2000
16-07-2013, 08:03 PM
I think I read this story somewhere before.
Very similar.

bastille
27-07-2013, 07:45 PM
As much as I was excited to get to know them I had little experience with girls after leaving my primary school. Occasional class gatherings that lead to awkward conversations was the most I interactions I had with the opposite sex.
My sweaty palms syndrome struck again as I paced nervously behind my mother.
As we stepped outside I gulped in a deep breath of fresh air and combed my ruffled hair to look a little more presentable.
" Holy shit this girl is beautiful" I was amazed up close her face was flawless I am talking about zero pimples or even scars. Brown sunkissed skin, so smooth and .....
"Hey whats up my names dave and this my sister grace " her brother grinned and extended a hand.
"Hi I am err Peter " I smiled nervously and shook his hand. Grace gave me a radiant smile and extended her hand " Nice to meet you !"
Oh my goodness she had such a beautiful voice and her hand so smooth and small. I was reluctantly to let go off it.
We started talking about our schools and school life. As it turned out both were from top schools in singapore. Immediately I felt deflated, she seemed so perfect so untouchable. I was sure there were a long list of suitors waiting for her hand. She was really shy and quiet, I tried to converse with her but it was really awkward and I felt too inferior to approach her. It didn't help that her sweaty shirt was translucent and showing her pink coloured bra underneath.
Her brother being the same age at me and an extrovert said I could approach him if I had problems with my studies since we lived so near.
"Yes that would be great " I said , in my mind I imagined all the opportunities that could happen.......