PDA

View Full Version : things are not the same anymore..

ninjaball123
15-07-2013, 07:03 PM
just to share my recent story. Real story, real emotions so pls dun flame me, just speaking my mind.

Recently my usual FB (KTV-student) went back China after spending 1.5 years in singapore. Had always enjoy my session with her though it is quite exp ($200) per session. But she is simply cute and accomodating. we got used to each other and always would achieve orgasm together. It is quite heavenly, so kinda sad that she left our shore.

Having said that, I gota know another KTV gal, xiaoli, hoping to achieve the same degree of mutual enjoyment. Not too bad, tall gal. 1.65m, quite busty but abit sag. Yesterday call her up after she finished school, she told me to get a room first, i happily waited in the room for her. Then suddenly she wechat me and said that her period suddenly returned, hence not convenient. I try to call her and was directed to another gal, her friend! Her friend told me she will come on her behalf as she is not convenient to come! TMD. I lose my temper and left the room, wasting $40! This is the first time such thing happen to me! the quality of present KTV gal really cannot make it. I wechat her and asked her for explanation! until now, no sound at all!!!

Feeling frustrated, i search for Sbf, wanting to get a release. Saw a busty gal (Shirley) online and called and the gal said she is free. She repeated assured me that she shared the apartment with her friend. Happy as i am, i took a cab and zoom down to the East, spending $15 on cab fare, reaching there, she called and asked me to wait... I waited for 15 mins before she directed me to her house. Inside her house, another gal told me shirley is out, asked me to wait for her. I waited at the hall for another 15 mins, and suddenly another 3 sisters came out from the hall and led me to another hall! I was shocked! They asked me to wait behind a curtain as they need the first hall for another gal and customer! I really sulked and wanted to leave!!

A few of them sayanged me and requested me to wait for Shirley and finally i saw Shirley. She led me to another room and waited to service me. Then i realise that she did not seem to bathe at all (abit sticky) and i requested her to bathe, but she said she did and asked me to start the biz... She repeatedly ask me to CIM but i requested to FJ. Eventually the whole session lasted last than 15 mins. I left and told myself it is the worst worst session ever.

After these 2 incidents, I really have to say that the quality of SW and FLs are bad! They can blatantly lied to you about everything, compromising safety and had little regards of others. I know i dun speak for everyone and the SWs and FLs are making a living. However, as paying customers, it is also hard earned money, and we merely want to release stress. We dun mind paying for abit more, but the quality of some OKTs and FLs really fell over these 2, 3 years.

I am not sure of other SBF bros have the same views as me. The playing ground has really turned bad, and there is no quality to speak of.

Sorry if i have antagonised anyone, just my thoughts. :mad:

lovestobonk
15-07-2013, 07:10 PM
lol true nowadays quality hard to find... but still got hidden gems here and there la.. if know where to look :D

Schnitzer328i
16-07-2013, 02:51 PM
take it easy bro..it will not be dark forever..daylight will follow soon. good times might be round the corner..cheer up !!;)

xxFTOxx
16-07-2013, 10:04 PM
\ They can blatantly lied to you about everything, compromising safety and had little regards of others. I know i dun speak for everyone and the SWs and FLs are making a living.:

Care to explain how safety was compromised?? :confused::p

simpsonbump
16-07-2013, 10:25 PM
Sorry to read that your mood got dampened, but sometimes u got to show the PRC FL who is the boss! :D We of course don't expect them to keep act cute or Por us like a king, but the minimum standard must be achieved! The more you look innocent, the more they will eat you up. The rest if the FL service not good, you should complain to the TS directly so he can brush up his girl's standard :p