PDA

View Full Version : Virginity & Condom

samfan
11-06-2005, 12:48 PM
Was just curious...what are your take on using condom while having sex with a virgin?

Since virginity is such a scare opportunity in today's society, would you want to go raw so that you will not regret loosing all the sensation of a V-raw to a rubber skin?

*Of course, that is if other forms of contraceptives (i.e. oral) are in place to protect against unwanted pregnancy? Or for that matter, you are planning to get her pregnant?

TheFallen
11-06-2005, 02:26 PM
Fully agree!! I will difinitely do raw. since she is not a stranger. just use the withdrawn method when you about to ejaculate. I did that with my ex last time.

KoLianTai
11-06-2005, 02:27 PM
virgin =/= safe

fun4evergood
11-06-2005, 02:33 PM
Wear Rubber if scare of blood.....
Wear Rubber if scare of pregnancy....
Wear Rubber if scare of HIV/AIDS.....

else ........dun wear loh.... :D

sg_boytoy
11-06-2005, 02:52 PM
Sex with virgin no need rubber lah! If kenah any form of STD from virgin sex, then i mut say you are damn sway!

Virgins must slowly slowly enjoy with real contact, not shielded by rubber, correct or not bros?

samfan
11-06-2005, 05:01 PM
Sex with virgin no need rubber lah! If kenah any form of STD from virgin sex, then i mut say you are damn sway!

I meant using condom as a form of contraceptive lah. :cool:
But the general consensus (so far) is that Bros would prefer a latex-free experience with virgins... :rolleyes:

ahjames
11-06-2005, 07:19 PM
Won't use rubber if confirm it's her first time.

Sexup1st
11-06-2005, 10:35 PM

Virgins must slowly slowly enjoy with real contact, not shielded by rubber, correct or not bros?
kena STD from virgin, then she not virgin lah

polk(.)(.)audio
12-06-2005, 01:24 AM

Agreed.. :)

eyez_for_u
12-06-2005, 01:55 AM
Can we really take the virgin word that she is a virgin? She might be lying. Unless she is ur current gf, then I think it is ok and safe. ;)

squirt
12-06-2005, 02:00 AM
can check one. When you are probing her love hole, observe if there is any film-like thing there. That film-like thing is the hylem. If you pump it, it breaks and bleeding occurs.
When screwing a virgin, make sure you stimulate her until she is damn wet. This will lessen her pain. Be gentle to a virgin. She will remember you for her whole life.

BigGuy
12-06-2005, 03:01 AM
can check one. When you are probing her love hole, observe if there is any film-like thing there. That film-like thing is the hylem. If you pump it, it breaks and bleeding occurs.
When screwing a virgin, make sure you stimulate her until she is damn wet. This will lessen her pain. Be gentle to a virgin. She will remember you for her whole life.

u dun need to have sex in order to break the hylem.....if she ride bicycles it will break also......or she pcc herslef also will.....

there are some who even go stitch it up and when u screw also breakn bleeds....so still virgin???? so now berry hard to detect wan.....

durex
12-06-2005, 03:09 AM
Virgin? Now only in my memory,always done raw when was younger,also never ask my ex. whether she virgin or not always is after tat session than know one,made mistake! Should not be letting go of her when i was younger, true they will remember you for life :(

nakamara
12-06-2005, 05:44 PM

can be transmitted thru blood la...not nessessary sex what...

ekay
12-06-2005, 07:35 PM
No rubber is the best!

samfan
12-06-2005, 07:55 PM
Just something I found about breaking the female Hymen:

Many people believe that bleeding after intercourse is a sign of virginity because it proves that the hymen ‑- a thin, fleshy membrane that partially covers the vaginal opening ‑- "broke." But not all women bleed the first time they have sex.

Not only can hymen tissue simply stretch during penetration, rather than tear and bleed, but it is also very common for the hymen to rip before a woman ever has sex. Physical exercise, like riding a bike or doing gymnastics, injury to the genital area, or inserting a tampon, finger or sex toy into the vagina can all cause the hymen to split. Sometimes there will be discomfort and blood when the hymen tears, or there may be no blood or pain at all. In fact, you may not even know when your hymen breaks.

On the other hand, post-sex bleeding can occur for a variety of reasons besides a broken hymen, such as different types of infections, polyps of the cervix or abnormal cervical cells, and a tear in the vagina from vigorous sex without enough lubrication.

So, while a man might assume that a woman who bleeds after sex is a virgin, the only way for him to know for sure is if she tells him.

samfan
12-06-2005, 11:04 PM
Interestingly I was deducted 2 pts and left with the comments:

"yeah ! yeah ! trying to console yourself for ending up with a non-virgin g/f or wife right ?"

This poor sod was obviously having a bad case of GAD probably caused by the bitterness of his poor luck in getting himself a virgin fu*k? :eek:

Anyway, I started this thread out of curiosity and decided to offer some insights here for those less-informed samter (like myself) with the relevant information. If you don't appreciate my efforts, declare your thoughts here. I'll gladly accept constructive criticisms, and for this particular Bro who deducted my pts, the key word here is: constructive criticism. Not the other way around ok? :cool:

WayangWayang
12-06-2005, 11:24 PM
*Of course, that is if other forms of contraceptives (i.e. oral) are in place to protect against unwanted pregnancy? Or for that matter, you are planning to get her pregnant?

Top notch virgin killers - condom. :p

fun4evergood
13-06-2005, 12:29 AM
Interestingly I was deducted 2 pts and left with the comments:

Dun worry too much....I will add u back.... :D

kaizer
13-06-2005, 03:03 AM
lolx, Brothers, juz dun like me last time like dat, first time petting, i finger my gf and broke her hymen.. lol, poor thing, her virginity kana taken by my fingers.. but we end up having sex lah, so yah.. duno still virgin anot la her, but im definitely a virgin then.. lol. this is the most unforgetable fuck session i got, though it happen like 11 yrs ago..

sg_boytoy
13-06-2005, 01:44 PM
Dun worry too much....I will add u back.... :D

Brother Samfan, I'll up your points for this good thread!

sg_boytoy
13-06-2005, 01:45 PM
lolx, Brothers, juz dun like me last time like dat, first time petting, i finger my gf and broke her hymen.. lol, poor thing, her virginity kana taken by my fingers.. but we end up having sex lah, so yah.. duno still virgin anot la her, but im definitely a virgin then.. lol. this is the most unforgetable fuck session i got, though it happen like 11 yrs ago..

Virgin sex damn shiok right? 11 years already still unforgetable :D

samfan
13-06-2005, 02:34 PM
Brother Samfan, I'll up your points for this good thread!

Bro sg_boytoy,

Thanks for your kind words. I started this thread because I'm also a little too green in the area of virginity...so I thought it'll be cool to hear some views from fellow Samsters...and share some research I've done on the subject.

It seems that nowadays, true virginity is only up to the girl to tell you...and how willing you're ready to believe. Since there are even surgeries that doctors can do to "stitch back" a broken/stretched hymen... :eek:

Seriously though, what is virginity when you’re really, really in love with a girl?
It may just be a pain in the ass…but you’ll live pass it, if you truly love her… :p

kaizer
13-06-2005, 02:37 PM
Virgin sex damn shiok right? 11 years already still unforgetable :D

the unforgetable thing is, i broke her hymen wif my finger instead of my dick. lol!~

sg_boytoy
13-06-2005, 02:39 PM
Very true, Bro Samfan, if I love a girl, I don't care whether she virgin or not.

Similarly, I tell all my ex-GF that I'm a virgin when we have our first fuck. Not that I want to cheat them or what lah, but at that moment when I'm with them, my heart was really in love with them mah.

samfan
13-06-2005, 08:47 PM
Similarly, I tell all my ex-GF that I'm a virgin when we have our first fuck. Not that I want to cheat them or what lah, but at that moment when I'm with them, my heart was really in love with them mah.

Bro sg_boytoy,

I don't want to come across as some wise guy, but I (personally) believe that truthfulness is the foundation to a successful relationship. Besides, sometimes the girl may not show, but she may doubt your "first time" confession...maybe she'll be thinking... "Wah, first time meh? But you damn pro leh...make me cum so hard!" :D

But then again, who can really tell when we don't say the truth, and then, if we really say the truth, wouldn't the girl be the one who get hurt? :o

Dilemma of the 21st Century's sexually liberated men...

sg_boytoy
14-06-2005, 01:38 AM
Bro sg_boytoy,

Dilemma of the 21st Century's sexually liberated men...

Wah~ Brother Samfan, you visit this site your GF or wife know or not? You cheong HC or FL they know or not? You got ONS before or not? I guess you're right, it is a dilemma! :D

squirt
14-06-2005, 02:29 AM
tell you what lah. the most sad thing is that you know a girl you like and start chasing her. From that, you knew she is a virgin until one day, she tell you she was no longer one because she is went tour with another guy. That breaks your heart. it happens to me.
one side issue. I noticed my points got deducted. Not really bothered, but would like to know which post I sent that got me those deductions? How to check? :p

sg_boytoy
14-06-2005, 09:24 AM
tell you what lah. the most sad thing is that you know a girl you like and start chasing her. From that, you knew she is a virgin until one day, she tell you she was no longer one because she is went tour with another guy. That breaks your heart. it happens to me.
one side issue. I noticed my points got deducted. Not really bothered, but would like to know which post I sent that got me those deductions? How to check? :p

Brother Squirt, I think no need to check lah, nobody will leave his identification when he deducts your points one... I kenah one bro can put fancy comment but never identify himself, boh chee one. I see no point deducting brother's points unless he curse and swear at my family. Forum only what, not say the points can claim rewards or exchange for money, ha ha ha. If I can, I will up your points somemore!

samfan
14-06-2005, 01:34 PM
Forum only what, not say the points can claim rewards or exchange for money, ha ha ha. If I can, I will up your points somemore!

Good idea. Maybe can start a "More Rewards" spin-off...then can have points redemption for free SammyBoy.com memberships...kekeke :D

cumhere
14-06-2005, 02:26 PM
Juz becareful not to have unwanted pregnancy. It is a trauma, especially for the girl. Dont learn the hard way.