PDA

View Full Version : Finally today I believe in KAMA

Sammyboy RSS Feed
14-07-2013, 08:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Today I bump into this fucker that was a classmate of mine during my VI days. This fucker was a bully during those days as he was much bigger than any of us. 1 time during our final exam he forgot to bring his geomatry set and stole from me while we were having lunch. When we came back for the test I found that my geomatry set was missing and informed the tested. Luckly he was kind enough to let me borrow from other schoolmates that were not taking the test.
A few days after the test while we were having some RnR and enjoying the school holidays a classmate told me that this fucker forgot to bring his geomatry set and asked to borrow from other people but nobody wanted to lend it to him and I was the sway 1 because my table was close to his, he stole from me as we were out for lunch.
Today after 30+yrs I bump into this fucker and notice some of his fingers missing. Told me he lost them at work and I told him "Sorry to hear that" but in my mind I was thinking finally Kama came and payback time for being an ass in school.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?156969-Finally-today-I-believe-in-KAMA&goto=newpost).