PDA

View Full Version : does anybody tried HJ/BJ in cinema?

nonezero
14-07-2013, 12:06 AM
While you are watching movie, a pretty gal do HJ or BJ for you in cinema, imaging that, what do you think?:p

KhunnTey
14-07-2013, 12:17 AM
TS, you mean you SOLO in cinema or what? say clearly lol... wahahah! Joking la.
Well your GF do for you of course very shiok. BUT...... will a stranger chio bu do for you??? :eek:

Hungry4Pussy
14-07-2013, 04:39 AM
Well my ex girlfriend used to give me hand jobs in the cinema. Super shiok because of the thought that there are others in the cinema. Always came in tissue paper. In return I would finger her till she came! Damn shiok!

coolguy71
14-07-2013, 07:45 AM
During my eariler courtship with my then gf. Whenever we go movie we will go for lover seat. No handle in between seat like those in PS.
when the movie start my gf will touch my crotch rubbing my cock then it is hard. Then unzip to get my cocok out and do hj .. she will touch my cock head feeling the precum..
When she can feel the wetness of precum is all over the head.. she will bend over and do bj.. till I cum.. we dont want to dirty the seat by shootibg all over.
Although my gf dont swallow.. she will keep my cum in her mouth..and spit into tissue. But I being notti.. when french her ... dont let her spit out.. she will eventually swallow my cum.
This is like marking her...
After a while evety bj she do.. she will expect me to french her...she will have the dreamy like... hmm still got hard thinking ba k haha..

Ahboy89
14-07-2013, 10:10 AM
You way too fierce, one of my encounters was fingering and cuddling one of female friends in the cinema. Is really nice to put your hand into the bra so nice and warm.
Both of didn't really focus on the movie we are busying hjing fingering through out the movie.
The interesting was I doing with a much more older girl.
there is one couples keep looking at us.
Maybe because they saw what we are doing 😱

coolguy71
14-07-2013, 10:28 AM
Haha young time you will not think so much..

One gal I went to movie first time we only finger a bit.. at second time she ask me to go..hehe she select a movie that going to end.. so not much ppl..
Before we go in the movie.. she say she wnt ti to ladies.. after she went I notice she clothes front got no shspe of bra.. I whisper no bra.. she smile say.. dont want to be in the way...hehe

Those were the days... guess nowadays youngster should be more daring than us...

Anyway that movie show I didnt see at all.. as I focus on my girl for full 2 hours.. you c an imagine she got the dreamy look when we left thr cinema by back stage..

Hmmmm....keke.

darren12356
14-07-2013, 10:32 AM
Tried it once with my gf in a cinema, damn scared will get caught my others. Nevertheless it was a super shiok experience :D

newbieboy
14-07-2013, 02:35 PM
It's actually quite messy... Even with tissue paper the semen smell is strong (I have a good nose) and you think it's quiet but the chair creaks regularly and there's squeaky sound coming from the precum so if you must make sure the movie is action type no pauses... I don't like reciprocating because girls just can't keep quiet like we can when climaxing... :o

kennyisstupid
14-07-2013, 04:16 PM
my ex gf did once HJ for me in cinema, Felt so exciting and shiok.

valerielove27
15-07-2013, 12:45 AM
i think one of the common things for couples to do in cinema is hj or bj. most of the time we're not interested in the show, especially in cinemas with couple seats. my gf and i started our outdoor sexcapades in cinemas. usually i would finger her first to get her juices flowing. Most of the time ended in CIM. Sometimes if she's super horny she would look me in the eye, give me the CFM look and swallow my cum. its even more exciting if there's a couple seating infront of us. Most of the time both of us are not satisfied and will proceed to fuck each other brains out after the movie at some place more discrete

abchinese
15-07-2013, 07:39 AM
last time cinema no CCTV inside lah... now many cinema = got, how to HJ?BJ... unless want action to be recorded... but in the heat of moment... NIKE

jasminee
15-07-2013, 10:28 AM
Although my gf dont swallow.. she will keep my cum in her mouth..and spit into tissue. But I being notti.. when french her ... dont let her spit out.. she will eventually swallow my cum.
This is like marking her...
After a while evety bj she do.. she will expect me to french her...she will have the dreamy like... hmm still got hard thinking ba k haha..

are you sure you french her straight away after you cum into her mouth?
from what i know most guys will not want to taste their own sperm.

during younger time did hj in cinema but not bj lah.

nukebomb
15-07-2013, 10:49 AM

Agreed. :)

Ok hj in cinema quite hiong, I Oslo finger my gal in cinema b4 and at the same time she hj me. :D

belle123
15-07-2013, 11:20 AM
Did before also.

HJ, fingering and BJ.

BJ wasn't that easy to be honest. It is quite obvious cos the girl is usually covered by a jacket or something and there's a head bobbing moment. :p

nukebomb
15-07-2013, 01:06 PM
Did before also.

HJ, fingering and BJ.

BJ wasn't that easy to be honest. It is quite obvious cos the girl is usually covered by a jacket or something and there's a head bobbing moment. :p

you really darinG! :D It's very stuffy below, got lack of oxygen boh. :o So assume you dry up all the worms la. :eek:

Summerhillt
15-07-2013, 01:11 PM
waaa i hear you all the stories all damn wild!! what cim in cinema all these....hahhaha i only raba raba the neh neh nia

natsuki
15-07-2013, 08:18 PM
Hanky panky bah... HJ yup... but that was during my secondary time la...
Older now... Don't find any fun in making out in cinemas le...
Maybe it was during the young days then the idea of having hanky panky in cinema kicks in, nowadays... In car can already ma... ^^

Arnold66SG
16-07-2013, 12:44 AM
BJ no, HJ yes, failed to get lover seat

Basically went for a not famous movie, chose the back rows, but still got people around us

Use bag to cover while the girl rubbed but didn't put her hand inside, so maybe not consider HJ just rub? :P

If got chance next time, must choose lover seat and a really ulu movie and a really ulu corner

jrphotography
16-07-2013, 10:56 AM
hahaha used to do it with a girl i knew from a chatline. I was quite surprise when she turned out to be a busty and pretty syt. We (2 chinese) went to for an indian movie and chose the back seats where we will not be disturbed. Once the show start, i started to kiss her and then began to touch her boobs. Din proceed below cos that time at my age, touch boobs super "gi-an" liao... then she started to unzip my pants and proceed to do handjob.

After awhile, she bend over and gave me a warm and passionate bj while i continue to squeeze her boobs.. till now cannot forget the exp!

Icecass
16-07-2013, 11:21 AM
had an ex that was game all the time... lot's of fingering & a several CIMs... those were the days... enjoy!!!

BiRd13
16-07-2013, 11:50 AM

I agreed most guy don't though... But perhaps I'm one of the guy who don't mind as well...

I did had many occasion that after cumming in her mouth, continued with frenching right away... At first felt quite disgusting... But later on I'm quite ok with it...

Anyway, back to TS topic... Yes. Did got bj and hj from ex/fb etc before in cinema... Especially when there's 'Golden' around... I believe most bro may know/heard about it...

After golden was 'remove', I only had few occasion in cinema for receiving bj/hj.. Most of the time is afternoon on weekday where there's less people around though...

hinata76
16-07-2013, 12:30 PM
used to go to cinema around the noon timing on a weekday with my ex...thats when..pple are working and schooling..

and thats when the place is so empty..i normally choose the seats all the way behind..and one corner..and we will put our bags to cover up in case anything pops out...i will wear non zipper shorts and she too..once in...bra removed..underwear removed..me too..then proceed to bj fingering..pretty nice experience..but do watch ur surroundings la..

Icecreamsoda
16-07-2013, 12:35 PM
HJ Yes, BJ No, but I love cinemas like Cineleisure where they have the toilet attached in the theater. Had a few battles there :D

innocently
17-07-2013, 06:06 PM
which cinema got lover seats?

nukebomb
17-07-2013, 06:13 PM

If i m not wrong is Golden village great world city.:D

dalemile
26-07-2013, 01:11 AM
HJ Yes, BJ No, but I love cinemas like Cineleisure where they have the toilet attached in the theater. Had a few battles there :D

Yes, the toilets in the cinema. Had a few awesome time in such toilets too! :)

energybost
26-07-2013, 01:08 PM
Tried before HJ and fingering. Damn exciting especially when theres a stranger beside you who has no idea what is going on:D

energybost
26-07-2013, 01:09 PM

Lover's as in couple seat? Cathay cinema's 90% all have, only those small theater might not have. Price is the same as regular seats

MIFAcafe
26-07-2013, 01:38 PM
Would tell girl to wear skirt to a show. No jean.

One time my girl came without panty. She was already wet before I lay my finger on her.

I made her cum twice with finger in the cinema; before the show hardly started; we head to a love hotel nearby to finish a beautiful day.

This cinema still around. Call Golden at Beach Road.
Best of all; it is a Bollywood movie by Shah Rakh Khan.

secretsecret
27-07-2013, 04:11 PM
My gf loves giving me HJ in the cinemas. Some movies are so quiet that unzipping my pants would be audible. I would rub her pussy and tune her nipples while she strokes my dick. When all her juices are over my finger and I remove it from her panties, the smell of her juices is quite strong. LOL.

taohong
31-07-2013, 01:21 AM
Well,I tried hj on a SBS with my ex gf we took the last bus so it's kind of empty on weekday. if you r aware the SBS bus has those high seat near the back of the bus and we were seated 1 row right behind the high seat and it is a perfect cover for us. :D

Highjoys
31-07-2013, 06:36 PM
While you are watching movie, a pretty gal do HJ or BJ for you in cinema, imaging that, what do you think?:p

Had tried befor with a few ladies... including my exs... :) the feel is great!!:D

lancelim
31-07-2013, 07:01 PM
Yes, left the place a little messy not because of my cum, but her juice.

lancelim
31-07-2013, 07:01 PM
Well,I tried hj on a SBS with my ex gf we took the last bus so it's kind of empty on weekday. if you r aware the SBS bus has those high seat near the back of the bus and we were seated 1 row right behind the high seat and it is a perfect cover for us. :D

My ex gave me a BJ on a double decker before. Nice feeling. Too bad now all the new buses got CCTV.

woohooo
31-07-2013, 07:24 PM
My ex gave me a BJ on a double decker before. Nice feeling. Too bad now all the new buses got CCTV.

Lots of places have CCTV these days :eek:. Sometimes, you won't even know they are there... quite discreetly installed.

And it doesn't help when you watch CrimeWatch - you see how they solve majority of the cases; from CCTV footages. Some are not from the crime scene itself but from surrounding places/areas. Makes me wonder... how many times I walked passed CCTVs without realizing it.

alanthedevil
31-07-2013, 09:13 PM
Lots of places have CCTV these days :eek:. Sometimes, you won't even know they are there... quite discreetly installed.

And it doesn't help when you watch CrimeWatch - you see how they solve majority of the cases; from CCTV footages. Some are not from the crime scene itself but from surrounding places/areas. Makes me wonder... how many times I walked passed CCTVs without realizing it.

CCTV is more for deterrence and post event analysis. No security guards would bother to stare at the screen 24/7, unless u suay suay something happen just before/after ur deed, otherwise ur footage will just be overwritten after some time.