PDA

View Full Version : Upskirts on elevated dance floors !

zhao_geng
12-07-2013, 12:28 PM
Hello all upskirt loving bros,
I have never been to any of the singapore's bars,discos,nightclubs or pubs. As you all know that I am a lover of upskirts, if any bros can suggest me some bars,discos,nightclubs or pubs where you find this 'elevated dance floor' where the people below can see the upskirts of those regular dancing girls (or dancers from that place). Please mention the days and timings to see lot of girls in miniskirts dancing (example: fridays saturdays after 11 pm). For those bros who suggest I will send a pm of the spot which I mention below in return !!
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=368220&highlight=
:D
Thanks in advance..

zhao_geng
12-07-2013, 10:18 PM
643 views and no reply ! :D you come inside the thread 4 wad ah ?

Johnston
12-07-2013, 10:41 PM
Hello all upskirt loving bros,
I have never been to any of the singapore's bars,discos,nightclubs or pubs.

Please mention the days and timings to see lot of girls in miniskirts dancing (example: fridays saturdays after 11 pm).
Thanks in advance..

PLease don't do this
If you hav never been to any of the such things , don't start now....

The very way you asked your question indicated you never went clubbing and have absolutely no idea how the whole thing works ...

If your mission is only to see up skirt, there is no plausible gurantee at any times or day there will be huge ass amounts of chicks in skirts

And not to detract from your chosen sex fetish - I feel that a large part of attraction of this whole ZG is that it is taken and enjoyed on a as-you-see-it basis... one doesn't go specifically hunting for it - there's ain no fucking time to stake out any spot just to see undies...... one can spend the time to get a fb or other such thing

AND YOU CAN FEED HER HER OWN UNDIES

Yeah in advance. ;)

Johnston
13-07-2013, 06:30 AM
They came inside expecting pics of upskirt , not a threat RFI where to get upskirt

Not finding any and not wanting to be bothered to tell u you on a mostly fools errand they fucked off direct.

Again, please dont do this, there are better things to do fri sat after 2300h :D

zhao_geng
13-07-2013, 08:43 AM
Thanks for reply bro..

zhao_geng
13-07-2013, 10:53 PM
my pm box is empty now..thanx for pms

zhao_geng
16-07-2013, 11:21 PM
Sorry bros, after a major manual search I came to knoe dat nothin of dat kind
exists in dis unlucky singapore.thanx all who replied, closing dis thread.thanks again.

Johnston
17-07-2013, 04:55 PM
Told ya what you would find buddy :))