PDA

View Full Version : My very first 2 massage.....

lucified28
11-07-2013, 10:13 PM
My 1st and 2nd Massage experience~

Hello dear bros, today I would like to share some of my early massage adventures. The story is true, only names and locations are subjected to changes so do understand ;)

It happened many years back during my mid 20s. I started out quite late on massage scenes but it quickly became something I really enjoy. Bare in mind my brothers, it is not just about going to a typical massage parlour where you know you are going to get steamy eye-popping questions but in fact a legitimate spa where you seek unknowing trills with some careful steps taken.

Now I am NOT some handsome guy getting hit on or having all the lady-luck like some do, I am actually just a normal typical male like most, a passerby... Anyway, back to the topic! Like I said, I was in my mid 20s and my brother suggested a short family 3D2N trip to our neighbouring country, needing a break myself I gladly welcome the idea.

So that day arrived, a nice Friday morning as we reach HarborFront and took a 40 mins boat ride to reach that small little island resort. I wasnt expecting anything to happen during this 3D2N to be honest, all I look forward to was to spend time with my family and enjoy a relaxing time by the beach and sunbath. Upon reaching the jetty, we did the custom shit and were looking around to see if we were able to spot our driver who will be giving us a ride to the resort. Moments later we saw a guy wearing shades and holding up a signboard with my brother's name written on it, we approach him with our little luggage and exchange greetings, he then lead us to the carpark where the driver and his small coach was waiting.

While on the road, the guide told us it will be an hour drive to reach the resort and started making conversations to keep us entertained. Throughout the conversation, we somehow came upon the topic on the kind of Singaporeans who usually visits this country and to no surprise, the guide frankly speaks about businessmen coming over to be entertained by the ladies or even having a mistress to solve their lustful fetish. Of course my mom and sis wasnt impressed and starts giving opinions in disgust lol~ it then occurred to me that we were in a country known for her Vice activities and that struck me with some thoughts after that. During the journey We all laughed and enjoyed the ride until we reach our destination......

lucified28
11-07-2013, 10:22 PM
After unloading, we wave to the driver and guide goodbye and will see them again after 2 nights. As we reach the front desk to check ourselves in, I took the chance to look around and view their
brochures - Kayaking, Boat rides, Fishing, Snorkel, Mini Golf, Karaoke, Bar, Dining, all the usual and not forgetting Massage Spa~

My brother look over my shoulder and said:" Hey, we should all go for Spa on Sunday morning before we leave for home."

Without hesitation, I agreed:" Yeah, after all the activities we plan to do, a nice massage will do good ~"

And so, to cut things short, we did our activities, had some good meals (nothing to shout about), got our sun and a blink of an eye we reached our last night. On our final morning, we had our
breakfast buffet and headed to the Spa on the upper level of the resort. Up to this point, I still do not have any sinister thoughts even though I got a little reminder from our dear guide on
the first day. It never occur to me that I will encounter any surprises because after all, we were at a resort and not in the city where all the vice activities flood the streets. Maybe I was
still green at that time, a naïve little young man who sees the place as a legitimate clean no nonsense resort and nothing was going to happen. Dont get me wrong, the resort is really nice and
accommodating in every areas, everyone was nice and professional so naturally one as green as me would only see it that way... but I guess I was, should I say... alittle mistaken ;)

lucified28
12-07-2013, 08:12 AM
As we browse through the list of therapy offers, the spa manager proposed we do a 3hour package which includes steam room, massage, detox and a relaxing jacuzzi bath. My family all took the
recommendation but not me, I wasnt as enthusiastic as they were so I only took up an hour of pure Shiatsu style massage.

My brother finds it a little odd and ask:" Are you sure? Then what are you going to do for the other 2 hours?"

I simply replied:" I will be at the bar getting my dose of alcohol hehe"

So we all proceed to change into our robes, female enters to the left while male enters to a right entrance. I and my brother then started to strip down and put on the robes. Being the first time
trying a massage, I kept my underwear on (yea yea I know haha) but my brother just went commando and assure me its okay.. but I still kept my undies on. As we exit the changing room, we were greeted
by a bigger hall and one of the staff ushered both of us to a waiting room with comfy sofas and a TV showing some old hollywood blockbusters. The whole vicinity was empty, it was just us and the
staff. I couldnt spot any tourist around but it was all good, I didnt like crowds anyway. We were told to wait awhile for the masseuse to prepare the room for us, my brother was resting on the sofa
enjoying his beverage while I stand near the door looking around, then something caught my eyes.....

nightfly1966
12-07-2013, 08:20 AM
Good start bro..waitin for ur nxt installment..:)

Botakhead
12-07-2013, 10:45 AM
Sounds deliciously interesting. Waiting for next installment.:D

eeemen
12-07-2013, 11:17 AM
Interesting start, good to read about such virgin experiences!! Cheers, ........................

Polar.Bear
12-07-2013, 12:07 PM
Ya, nice start on your virgin experience.

Really can't wait for the next chapter!

lucified28
12-07-2013, 12:13 PM
Good start bro..waitin for ur nxt installment..:)

Sounds deliciously interesting. Waiting for next installment.:D

Interesting start, good to read about such virgin experiences!! Cheers, ........................

Thanks for the encouragement bros~ Will try my best to be as entertaining~

lucified28
12-07-2013, 12:19 PM
A masseuse walked pass me, that very short seconds threw thoughts into my mind, all the female staff wore the same uniform, its like a low V-necked outer sarong-like layer with a inner tube worn.But this masseuse made it different, she has this bubbly look in her with long wavy hair and seductive eyes, the most prominent feature was her heavy racks protruding forward lifting the sarong high, exposing that deepvicious cleavage which somehow makes you think that theres no return once you sink into it. I stand there stoned in my fantasy world as she continue her way down the corridor, disappearing the very minute I came back to reality. As I recollect myself, a prayer inside my head made its way to the Greater Power pleading:" Please!oh please! Mighty Power, let that masseuse be mine!!" I was hard on,I was horny... I look down to my buddy who was standing tall and I believe unconsciously I mutter to him :" Yea I know buddy...I know"

alec
12-07-2013, 04:34 PM
faster continue leh~~~ camping aldy!

lucified28
12-07-2013, 05:27 PM
5mins had passed and I couldnt help but wonder if that masseuse will be assigned to me. I was jumpy, I was anxious, this short wait was torturous and I believe my brother did notice my fidgeting but he could care less as he lay on the sofa completely relax, I guess I should do the same. As I turn my back towards the door making my way to one of the sofa, a soft spoken voice carried its way to my ears...

Masseuse leans towards the door peeking into the room:" Shiatsu?"

I turn quickly and answered:" Yeah me..."

There she was.... the masseuse that walked pass me, the one that I prayed for and the Mighty One had answered me. She gave me a very seductive smile and gesture me towards a direction to the room, I followed her lead as we trail down the corridor. I wasnt paying attention to the surroundings anymore, my eyes were focusing on her bending hips going left and right as she walked, I told myself those ass will produce a good melody when spanked. We entered a room which has a high partition leaving a small gap at the very top of the ceiling, the place was well groom with flower platters accompanied by its fragrance as the Zen music fills the background. As a first timer, I stood there like a lost child waiting for instructions...

Masseuse looked at me for awhile with a puzzled look:" Sir...?"

I turned to her and said:" Ya??"

Masseuse:" You take off..?"

I then understood:" Oh right, ya of course! haha.."

She chuckled as she open up the towel and I unrobe myself with my underwear still on of course. Lying on the massage table, she carefully spread that huge towel over my back and proceed with the massage. As I face downwards looking through the table hole, I was anticipating where she will start from and my mind begin to wander into some sexual fantasies. As all body massage will, she flipped the bottom half towel and applied essential oil on my left calf. I can feel her little fingers running up and down my legs and then towards the butt crack, knowing my underwear is hindering the stroke, she lifted the sides and forming it into a g-string like shape, stuffing it up my butt crack. Man was I hard on at that moment, I wish I could just turn around and show her how healthy my buddy was. Her strength was good, long hard strokes which I really enjoy.

lucified28
13-07-2013, 11:51 AM
As she proceed onto the back, she asked :" Sir.. I step on your back... okay??"

"Oh sure, please!" I replied, looking forward to the back cracking.

She then held on to the ceiling pole and balanced herself on my back. As she wriggle her toes along my spin, she pin point the exact locations and start giving a good downforce push cracking those sore areas... Man it was good, I gave a good moaning sound complimenting her skills.

As she lower herself off the table, she was impressed with my tolerance to hard massage:" You very strong ah~ Can take.."

"Yeah I guess I like hard massage, it is my first time getting a massage haha~" I replied

Masseuse:" Ahhh..."

Her English wasnt that good but was still able to make some conversation here and there. From there, we hit off... we start to talk throughout the massage session. I start to ask her question about massage techniques and then it moved on to working as a therapist, where she live, is she enjoying the work and then to personal life. She is 2 years older than me, single but I could sense she was longing for some love through our conversation. We had a few good laughs here and there and I could see she is feeling comfortable, then she hinted time was about to be up. I looked up at the clock and we have like 10mins left, I quickly ask her if I could extend another hour because I was really, truthfully enjoying the massage. She said sure and ask me to wait awhile as she went to the front desk to inform her manager. After returning, she continued to massage my head, I was already facing up by now since initially it was suppose end but I just lied there letting her do her stuff. Then she started to massage my chest, it felt great but what was even better was her massive breast was actually resting on my forehead down to my nose!! Being a newbie in the massage playground, I wasnt sure if she was hinting me or just pure coincidence but whatever it is, I was enjoying it!! I could smell her body fragrance entering my blood stream and infecting my brain with endless lust!

henabi
13-07-2013, 01:00 PM
Giving a virgin massage FR and spinning it into a story...

*clap clap clap*

looking forward to the main action

up your points as well.

sambalsotong
13-07-2013, 02:34 PM
good story. upz point hehe

alvintan422
13-07-2013, 04:45 PM
Nice story. Anticipating for the rest.

eeemen
13-07-2013, 04:46 PM
Wah, must be very song ah! Come, hurry, tell us more! :D cheers, ........................

temaseks
13-07-2013, 08:11 PM
Camping here, very nice story.

lucified28
14-07-2013, 10:00 AM
Thank you bros for the points~ Glad you all like it so far!

lucified28
14-07-2013, 10:00 AM
Then she stopped, she proceed down to the side and start massage my front thigh. I then convinced myself that yeah it was just coincidence~

I was closing my eyes most of the time enjoying every moment, every touch.... and suddenly, she stopped again.. I thought yeah, she is probably moving to the other thigh but she didnt, this time the pause was longer, long enough for me to curiously open my eyes and see what was she doing. There she was, leaning against the table wiping her forehead with a tissue... it then struck me, she actually have used all her strength on the 1st hour of the session not knowing I was actually going to extend it! Feeling alittle guilty, I sat up and move closer to her asking if she was okay.

Me:" Tired issit?"

Masseuse:" Ya...hehe" (panting)

Me:" Come sit here!" I politely point to the spot beside me on the table.

As I looked at her, I jokingly ask if she need me to massage her and she played along acting as she was a client pointing to her back and asking me to proceed with the massage. I then place my hands on her shoulders but of course she rejected it and said it was okay. She did however hinted her calf was sore from standing and without asking her, I went for her left calf and started massaging it.

Masseuse:" AH!" she giggled and collapsed onto the table behind my back as I took her by surprise.

I cheekily giggled as well but continued to massage her calf, she didnt struggle and I noticed she was actually enjoying it. As she lay motionless on the table, our eyes made contact and all smiles were gone... the moment became alittle awkward but I knew clearly what my next step was....

Eradicator
14-07-2013, 10:16 AM
Camping......

Cockslap
14-07-2013, 10:20 AM
Camping with a raging boner

lucified28
15-07-2013, 09:22 AM
My heart started to beat fast as I slowly move my hand higher from her calf to her thigh, I could see the blush on her face as I dared myself further. I brush my fingers up to her inner thighs and started to caress her apex but still massaging. Her blush became even more obvious as she slowly took my hand and start kissing it, giving me the confidence to take her without hesitation. Our lips met, 2 simple kiss and immediately our tongues locked onto each other passionately like some long forbidden love finally given blessing. There was heavy breathing throughout the wet frenching, our tongue somehow just couldnt resist each other, our hands were everywhere where areas needs to be touch and the pleasure was intense! The kissing and petting lasted for quite a fair bit of time, when my hands went for her
buttons, she suddenly stop me...

" No.. cannot..", she whispered

" Why not?!", I asked ... still shuffling my hands into her top as she too uses her hands to block my every moves.

I couldnt understand, I mean we have come this far and she wants to stop?? While I was still insisting, she then turn me around and went on top of me...not knowing what her intention was, I waited for her to make the move. She brushes her hair sideways and place her both hands on my chest, slowly she lets her fingers run downwards and begin arousing my nipples.. I took a deep breath and let out a soft moan as she waited for them to grow hard before letting loose her ferocious snake tongue. She brushes her hair again making sure I could see her slutty look while that tongue of hers tease every single part of my nipples. The feeling was so great that I could almost feel an emotion orgasm! She then reaches down to my underwear, pulling it down and exposing my hard rod! Her right hand went straight for my shaft, stroking it up and down, even using her nails to caress my scrotum, her mouth still paying attention to my nipples as I saw drips of her saliva running down my chest....it was mind blowing. I couldnt help but let her take the lead... I am just going to enjoy it! I told myself....but it wasnt long before she stood up and ask why I still havent cum!

henabi
15-07-2013, 01:43 PM
from my experience, indon girls seem to have fantastic tongue skills.

And I get the same question a lot of times from indonesian girls...
just when I was starting to enjoy yourrself they will pop this question: "why you haven't come?"

if you intend to keep this girl as a FB, take your time to educate her to take her time & enjoy caressing you. Just like how you took your time to caress her... Slowly she will understand and that's when she starts to fully unleash her inner beast ^.^ CHEERS!

lucified28
15-07-2013, 09:43 PM
from my experience, indon girls seem to have fantastic tongue skills.

And I get the same question a lot of times from indonesian girls...
just when I was starting to enjoy yourrself they will pop this question: "why you haven't come?"

if you intend to keep this girl as a FB, take your time to educate her to take her time & enjoy caressing you. Just like how you took your time to caress her... Slowly she will understand and that's when she starts to fully unleash her inner beast ^.^ CHEERS!

Haha thanks for sharing your experience bro~

lucified28
15-07-2013, 09:44 PM
" Why so long no shoot?" she asked anxiously.

" Hehe, maybe you help me blow?" I requested.

I was wondering why she was in such a hurry and just as she lowers her head, she brought it up again and start throwing a little tantrum while pointing to her watch. Now I finally understood why lol~ The 2nd hour session was about to end in 5mins! Wow~ time really pass freaking fast when you are having that much fun!! I was desperate, I was determine to have my happy ending and I am pretty sure she wants a good time too!! I looked around and Bingo!.. I pointed at the Jacuzzi in the room itself and ask to have that bath.

" I want the Jacuzzi bath! You help me go extend?", I asked.

" Erm...can you go counter ask yourself please?", she replied awkwardly.

I didnt question her why she couldnt go on my behalf like the first extension she did, but I gladly comply. I put on the robes back on with my dick still standing tall! I bend alittle just to make sure it wasnt exposing when I reach the counter lol~ Anyway I went to the manager and ask for extension for a jacuzzi bath, I didnt even ask how long was that bath package nor do I care... All I care was to rush back to the room and lock lips with my masseuse. As the manager happily update my package, I swiftly turn and went back double quick time! Upon reaching, I opened the door and guess what....she was gone!! An empty room with only her scent lingering around... where did she go?? I closed the door and sat on the table waiting excitedly for her return... I suppose she went to the restroom.

alec
15-07-2013, 11:40 PM
wah lau eh... machiam anti climax... let u high n dry....

PassingbyJ
16-07-2013, 10:41 AM
Camping to see whether she went.

PS: Brother or buddy??:confused:

lucified28
16-07-2013, 12:54 PM
Camping to see whether she went.

PS: Brother or buddy??:confused:

My real brother is there, I use buddy to represent my dick bro lol~ Sorry for the confusion ;)

lucified28
16-07-2013, 12:55 PM
It was not long before the door open again...and there she was... back again with that seductive eyes of hers. I notice her hands were behind her back as she walk shyly towards me, to my surprise she held up a small green square pack and present it to me, that thing looked familiar... Holyshit! A condom!! She actually left the room to bring this here!! I was so touched and extremely HAPPY!! I mean I didnt come here expecting to get laid so of course I didnt have any protection with me. She looked at me, this time with an even more blushed face... I could tell she wanted to bury her face
somewhere to hide that expression of hers. We both giggled as I took the condom from her hands, she then moved to the jacuzzi and started turning on the tap to fill the tub.... I stopped her and told her there was no need for that because we both know why :)

I took her hands and pulled her closer to me, as she got nearer, her forehead leaned onto my chest looking down on the floor desperately trying to hide that blushing face of hers. I suppose she was embarrassed after showing that slutty and horny side of herself, now it seems she doesnt know how to continue where we have just stopped. I wasnt going to disappoint her I told myself, I slowly lifted her face and looked at her.... then our lips met again. I kissed her cheek then her nose and her eyes, slowly as it seem naturally...I reach down to her sarong-like top and started unbuttoning it as she innocently watching me undress her. Her eyes were paying attention on my hands every movement, I knew it was a big turn on for her as I brush my finger tips down her shoulder bringing down her top and revealing more of her deep cleavage accompanied by that black lacy pink based bra of hers. Just by looking at it, my heart started pounding with lustful excitment... I gazed at the twins and carefully place my fingers onto both ends. My slow teasing movements is messing her head, I could sense her breathing going heavier when her chest expand and contract rigorously while admiring those breast of hers.

BLseven
16-07-2013, 06:54 PM
Haha, been a long time since I post anything here. Bro, that resort sounds like one in batam call BVR......been there for a few time and I love their spa, and of course the very friendly masseur ...

Cheers :)

alec
16-07-2013, 11:02 PM
wah heng she came back... else not only u anti-climax, i'm sure all campers here will also WTF?!

LovePotion
16-07-2013, 11:05 PM
powerrrrr salute u

lucified28
17-07-2013, 12:56 PM
She knew I was going to make my move anytime soon but couldnt anticipate what it was and when its going to happen. Without any hints, I suddenly turn her around, grab her gigantic breast from her back and begin to fondle them, I pressed my face near her ears making sure she could hear my breathing as I smelled her hair. I could see her closing eyes with her mouth opened from the edge of my sight ... she was enjoying it, I swear she was complimenting me with every of her reactions and I was really happy, there was no bigger satisfaction (other than cumming) than to seeing the girl you are making
love with enjoying your approach.

"Ahhh...mmm... ", she moaned softly making sure that horny voice of her doesnt escape through the partion's opening at the top.

She was careful, I know she had every bit of desire to moan as loudly as she could, letting loose her inner whore behaviour but she was composed. Believe me that trying to be cautious and doing things that one psychologically feels is "forbidden" is very much as exciting and enjoyable. I slide my right hand down and move to her inner thigh then to her groin, I gently use the tips of my fingers and glide along the line. The teasing arouse her even more and her body unconsiously start to react and move with the flow, I stopped the movement of my fingers forcing her to do her own work as her hip begin to move back and forth begging me to give her more. Satisfied with her honesty, my hand found its way into her skirt-liked pants and MY GOD WAS SHE WET!! I brought my hand up to her face showing how wet she is, her eyes gazed on my fingers drenched with her juice and slow put those fingers of mine into her mouth and begin to suck and lick as it was a dick~

otamay
17-07-2013, 04:38 PM
Good, please continue :)

Pulon
15-08-2013, 09:56 AM
Aiseh man... Still no update? Pls Bro update..

bb300
15-08-2013, 06:55 PM
update more..

Wolfie_0005
15-08-2013, 11:03 PM
camping here